WFUBCC Probly, like, part #206

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ebbery wun.  Mommy iz off on her workjob - so we are getting owr beautee sleep!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Thanks for sayin nice thins bout that tile Mistress we made. They are reel easy wiff juss the tile, markers, and some alcohol (not the drinkin kind). Mistress theenks she can make em for her zookeeper group to sell for raisin money for aminals and stuff. Do you theenk peeple would buy one for a cupple bucks?

Speekin of her fundsraisin stuff – Any of youse guys, or your peeple, eat at the Panda Express? Mistress’ zookeeper groop is havin a funsraiser there this Friday. And it werks at any Panda Express in the country! 28% of sales will go to the Red Panda Network! But you gots to order online (and it will be ready when you go to pick it up) and put the special code 903861 in the coupon code. You ever see a red panda? They mite be even kewter that us houndies. <_<

Miss Patsy enjoy the beech.

Fancytoo enjoy having your mommy not werkin today.

Andipants enjoy eatin pikkles.

I bin Wiki walkie and almoss got run over by the garbich truck because I was sniffsniffin sumthin reel good.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Wiki - we eggsrpessed dat in a confoozilating way...we ment she iz away at her workjob....  we shud habz said off "TO" her wurkjob....

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

35 minutes ago, mychip1 said:

Wiki - we eggsrpessed dat in a confoozilating way...we ment she iz away at her workjob....  we shud habz said off "TO" her wurkjob....

Oh, I thot you were all havin a lie in togedder cause she didn't hafta werk. Bummer. But you can still sleep even iffen Mommy can't.

:ph34r

Lila Football

:wave   Wiki, you and Mistress made a real pretty tile there.  

Zorro and Charlie Bear are sharing their time betwixt Momma Bear and the Mister.  Mystery is being like all the kittehs I know--selfish and doing just what they want! :lol 

Tiller, I glad you're doing OK wif all this bad weather in your area and most especially that Miss Sherry is getting stronger and getting around better. :confetti 

Miss Daphne, what are the three HHH's???  Heat, Humidity, and Hors d'Oeuvres  :chow

Miss Caroline, I am so sorry that those doctors stressed you by making you miss out on coffee.  That was just MEAN!

Feel better Doc Robin.  Dat dizzy stuff does knot sound fun. 

We are again cool and comfy.  Ma's knot whining.  I'm knit whining either. :D 

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Hello my Friendlies!!

We hadded some lite sprinklings overnite, but now it is sunnings and bloo skies!!!  Rainings return to the area on Friedday nite!! :yay

Mister Nate's got his chilly airs back!!!!  Hope this fix lasts longer than the last one!!!  :thumbs-up 

Miss FancyToo et AL have the house nice and qwiet and to theirownselffs so they can have a nice day napping!!

Miss Wiki I think peeples would buy tiles like that!!!  Momma and Daddy have hadded that Panda foods and they liked it!!  Maybe they will have it again today.

Mister Gino, I get piney cones stuck in my futs all the time!!!  :rolleyes:  I learned to just stand still and lift my fut up and Momma will run over and get it out riteawaykwik!!!  Sometimes I get a peese of wood chip or a stikking or something.  It's annoying.  :bugeye 

How's it going down the Shore Miss Patsy????

Momma's gotta make some more pikkles today to use up the rest of the fresh ones she pikked!!!  Plus also, maybe some relish or something.  And she's still gotta think of something to do with the cabbiges and tommytoes.  I keeped telling her she was planting too much stuff, but did she lissen????  NO!!  :rolleyes:  

Wishings for a Weird and Wacky Windsday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Chris, are you familiar with Chow Chow or Piccalilli? I don't know what the difference is between the two and I think you can put pretty much whatever you want in them. But I think at least one of them is cabbage based. :lol:

The Panda Express fundraiser is Friday.

Glad you're back in the cool Lucy!

Lila Football

Hola!

Si, Miss Chris, we fink Dad shood moob arownd ebery day too.  Mom sez, I will this fer you, an I will do that fer you, but most ob the thyme, Dad sez, I need to do it myownself.  He duz go to the soopermarkit ware he can walk wiff his arms onna cart.  Tonite, Mom mite tawk him into takin us all to a brooery, cawse they hab a food truck that is sposed to hab delishus food.  We will see....

We hab owr anool reoonyun picknick on Sundy.  Mom mite be helpin wiff the awkshun tabel, so we wood go erly.  We will take the X-pens, an Dad can sit wiff us an wate till Mom is done.

Miss Chris, those are beeeeyoutiful veggies!  We hab nebber seen lemmin cukes.

Hola, Tiller an Miss Sherrie!

Miss Jennie, yer county haz an innerestin name.  Wiff a name like that, no wunder peepel do whot they want.

Fuzzy! You did get peed on?

Wiki, we shure like that tile too, an fink odders wood pay fer one.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

No, it wuz, me Gino, dat got peed on DIS time.

I yam usually tryin to bite when I get fings stuck in mah feetz. Dey don't know why I'm such a meenie. I let Miss Stacy trim mah nails and do da cowld laser.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

I am finally here!   Momma habs been away ALL. DAY. LONG.    Miss Patsy, do you know where she wuz?   She wuz in Frederick!  She was shopping wif Auntie Gwen.    Plusalso Miss Patsy, do you know where they went for lunch?  Isabella's !     Momma says they serve tapas but I do knot know whot that is.   They got sixlebendy tapas and shared wif each other.     Did I get a leetle white box?  NO!  

Laila, we are going to a reyoonum picnic on Saturday!   It is for Breeze and Beka's adopshun group, not ours.   Our adopshun group had their picnic last weekend but it is too far away for us to go to.  Have fun at your picnic!

Miss Chris, chow chow is nom nom nom!  At least that's whot my Momma says.    I habs neber tasted it.

Wiki, whot kind ob fuds does Panda Express have.   Is it asian fuds?   :chow 

Awww Miss Robin, I thot it meant that you had a day off too so you culd snuggle wif FancyToo!   Doesn't that sound like a gud idea?  

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

three girls pink flowers halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

10 hours ago, Patsy said:

I was remiss in knot oohing and aahing over that gorgeous tile. 

Me, too. I spent way too long looking for Wiki’s noseprint in it.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

34 minutes ago, Mercsmom said:

Me, too. I spent way too long looking for Wiki’s noseprint in it.

It got erased! This projekt was reel ez, you color the tile wiff sharpie markers then drip alcohol on it and it goes all swirly. That's when I came round cause it smelled so weerd. I did stick my snoot rite in there and it was kinda burny. But then it kept going swirly and my snoot boop disaparted. <_< They also rote a card to a helff care werker and Mistress signed my name to it, so I guess that's sumthin.

Yes Ivy, Panda Express is American Chinese foods. Mistress reely likes the black pepper stake which is weerd cause she don't like blak pepper cause it burns her more than a halepino or sumthin.

In other noos, my doom claw is broken. :omg Like haff of it is gone and it's all jaggedy. But it's not bleedin and I'm not messin wiff it. Mistress tried to smoove it out wiff the buzzer but I wouldn't let her cause it's kinda hurty. I'm not tellin when or how it happened.

Nite!

Wiki

:ph34r

Lila Football

Wiki! :eek :eek  a broken doom claw is no fun. I had one once, and it grew back in.   
I spent time looking for your noseprint too!  :lol 

Ivy

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

IVY! There mite be punkin inna can at Aldi. Mom put sum on her order for tummorrow. She ordered a bunch of fall fings like cider and pumpkin cake, too.

Wiki! Nun ob us habs doom claws. Johnny had himz. Mebee Mistress can put a little wrap on it when yoo are zoomin around.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

Good vibes needed for Hada.

Despite having better lab results on Monday for her kidney disease, things have changed over the past few days. There was the occasional little bit of tinkle. Then several times a day. Then an urgency to get outside. She's been waking up at night again to go out. This evening between 5-7 pm she had several pees in the house and at least 15 outside. She was straining and anxious.
I've been collecting it to bring to the vet in the morning. She really is just dripping when she pees so I hope I can get enough needed for testing. And there's been a few spots of blood in it.  :( 

She finally had exhausted herself and has slept for an hour. Upon waking, she had no urgency to go out. We'll be going to bed soon so I should be able to catch a little more during last potty. I'm also going to see how well she can tolerate having the door to her crate closed. Normally it's always open. Not ready to try a diaper just yet.

I did find a nifty gadget online to catch pee. Handy for very short dogs since I am not too "bendy" anymore.

She is eating and drinking normally. No fever, no sign of pain, no belly tenderness, just frustration with herself over this urge to pee.

So, kidney stone? Crystals in her bladder? Would a UTI make tiny spots of blood? (My only other kidney disease boy was Thane. He had no symptoms until his pee was completely bloody. It was cancer.)

I am so very fortunate to be able to text my vet's office manager/super vet tech with urgent questions, so I only reach out minimally. I can drop of Hada's pee in the morning and I'll bring Hada with me in case they want to do xrays or a sterile draw. This week though, they had to go back to no in-office accompanying of pets.  :(

69757397_2455873031404453_87925869330300

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Ducky, when Sasha started getting UTIs, that was the big sign. One morning, just let go in the hall, and it had blood in it. Don't make the mistake I did, not pushing for more aggressive treatment w/antibiotics and such. We'll be thinking of you all.

Ducky, that sounds SO MUCH like Felicity!!  Except for the peeing in the house - she won't do that unless we don't notice her, but she whines so loud and runs around frantically inside to get out, then runs around frantically outside trying to pee/poop over and over again.  That diagnosis is called "Reflex dyssynergia" and the rx is called Prazosin.

Miss Ducky, we hope Little Miss Hada gets to feeling more better really soon!!

Momma made more pickles tonite.  :rolleyes:  Miss Ivy I think that chow stuff is what she's gonna make with some of that cabbige!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee Good morning 

Ducky, drops of blood in her urine can happen with a UTI, so it’s good you can drop off a specimen to the vet and also that communication with your vet is so accessible.   Sending :hope and :candle for Hada! 

We ar howping yu gonna be OKay littul Hada Parsnip.

Mum gotta text on hur carry arownd fone saying she gotta nuvver poyntmint fower hur kitteh oppyrayshun. She gotta do anuvver 10 dayz isolayting be4 7th Oktoberfest. Hur poyntmint iz fower aytelebbenty o’klok inna morning. She duz KNOT lyke that verree mutch tho.

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Yea for another cats in the eyes appointment!  You will love your so much better vision. 

I sure would buy a couple of those gorgeous tiles even if it weren't for a good cause. 

Liddle Hada Parsnip, please be well and let the hoomans find out what's going on and get RID of it. 

Isabellas!  Swoon!  I haven't given up hope of one day returning to Frederick, seeing my new grandson before he's old enuf for kindergarten, and having a lovely Kathy and Bill and Cindy and Dr David and Kestralyn and myownself dinner at Isabellas. 😍

We leave the Shore today. Sigh but it's been grand. Had a marvelous Italian dinner last night. North Dakota tries hard but it's "Italian" isn't the best. Since they pronounce it "eye-talian" one is warned ahead of time. 😏

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Oh, Hada, I hope the vet can gib you some relief.  You must be real uncomfy. :kiss2 I'll do backandforthandbackandforth for your pee's vet visit and in case they wanna see you too.

Miss RE Carol has another eye ketteh appointment! :yay 

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Gud Thorsday! Speakin ob kittehs, we saw THREE on owr walk. We so want to eet dem.

Da Galoot got on da bed wibs Mom last nite. Himz wuz berry gud and didn't try to push HERBS off.