WFUBCC Probly, like, part #206

Good morning all. Holding all good thots for heat pumps, loading trailers, Miss Jennie's campaign against Merdering Hornetttts, kidney beans, and everything else that needs good thots. 

Lucy, do you have no recourse for what is obviously a lemon?  No hidden warranty you have to prise out of Google info?  Talk about just knot rite!!

How do you folks making cottages earn your points?  

Miss Jennie, why does your county seem to specialize in Merdering Horrnetts?  Inquiring Minds needs to know these things.

The ocean is being lovely. Since we have an offshore wind the flies are biting and I hate that. Seems silly to be sitting at the ocean in a beach chair and have your legs wrapped in a towel but it is what it is. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, Cherry, I'm sorry about the pie butt I'll still celebrate that you are a Bandit!

Ma had hoped to use just the fan, butt it seems to be part of the problem.  However, the repair peeps should be here in 10-15 minutes!  

Hada, that is such wonderful news that your new tasty food is helping your kiddy beans! My paws are crossed that this new powder will add to the good news.

Yet another hurricane where there was one so recently.  :(

Nate, awaiting sweet, cool relief

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Sherrie says she hasn't been able to get on GT. The storm has slowed down so the rain will continue for a while. She's not seeing much on the news about what's going on close to her because the reports are only talking about Galveston. 

She said the wind wasn't too bad, just steady rain. The boys did ok going outside to pee.

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Gud hoomid sumwhut Toesday! We hope dat Nate's chillee airs gets figgsed RITE dis time.

Hada, when yoo are a Mature and Distinguished Ladee, deese fings happen. Specilly when yoo had lots ob poopies.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

I hope eberywon is habing a gud day so far!    We went for our Morning Wiki Walkie wif Momma and saw lots ob peeple!  We saw our neighbor Misser Wade wif his Labradork Rudy, a grandfather wif his granddaughter, a lady wif her baby sitting on the bench by the pond, a man that Momma knows from church, and finally we saw Miss Sherrie and Sadie the Maltese!   Miss Sherrie lubbed on us and petted me first!   Then Cherry butted in for petting too.  

It is a hazy day today cuz that smoke from the other coast is still up there.    It is also going to be hot hot hot.   eventail.gif  

Hada don't werry.   Leetle accidents happen to more mature ladies!

Miss Patsy, those land flies are nasty!    Just hope for an ocean breeze soon! 

:goodluck  I hope that Nate's heat pump gets really fixed today! 

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

17 hours ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

Miss Noo Carol, my Momma and Daddy are Catholic, so I don't think they know how to do a seder!   :lol :lol :lol    Momma makes a bery nice Easter dinner though!  :lol :lol :lol 

Mummy is Catlick, tu butt I bin to seders! :star  I eben gots a collur wiff a sgx pointed star onnit.  :nod

Yu go tu sumwunes house wut smells ob pot roste. :chow  Den yu git lots ob pets and wuffies.  Den ebereebudee sits down and reads outta buks :whisper juss nap froo dis part.  Den, dey eet!  Yu git nibbuls ob all sortsa fings. ca1a20_aecc22892a424df9a361dd02333bcea8~  Butt ifn dey gib yu boiled eggs den dey hab de nerb tu compain ifn yu :fart  <_<

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

43 minutes ago, Mercsmom said:

Yu go tu sumwunes house wut smells ob pot roste. :chow  Den yu git lots ob pets and wuffies.  Den ebereebudee sits down and reads outta buks :whisper juss nap froo dis part.  Den, dey eet!  Yu git nibbuls ob all sortsa fings. ca1a20_aecc22892a424df9a361dd02333bcea8~  Butt ifn dey gib yu boiled eggs den dey hab de nerb tu compain ifn yu :fart  <_<

Indeed!  Nice summation, Merc!  :)

Miss Noo Carol

Hello me freends!

Miss Patsy, enjoy da oshuean! I wentid once and it wuz too cold and windy fur me taste. But I yam a creature obs cumfort! Ifn yoo lyke it, enjoy!

Miss Lucy, glad yoo awr now cool wiff da noo company. Da heat pump disaster sure iz KNOT sumfing we wuld wish to anyone!

Noffing noo heer, Zorro del galgo was "mostly" nice when momma-bear wuz bakk at werk yesstirday. Today he iz sleeping wiff momma-bear upstairs and I yam helping da Misser do hisown work downstairs. Ebberbuddy gits a greyhoundie! Mystic iz just trabbeling up and down, she did knot choose a master today. She nevah choose a master and is just da master obs herb own destiny. Although she likes momma-bear becoze she feeds her. Dis always about fud wiff her :chow

Yoor freend,

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Good morning

Miss Hada we are glad your kidneys like your new food.  Happy Gotcha day to you.

Miss Lucy we hope the pump fixer upper man has been there or at least there now & he fixes your pump riteawayquik.  Here is to a night of chilly delights.

We werent here yesterday because mom had a stress test  yesterday. Miss Kate let us out to potty..  The worst part of the test was she could have NO caffeine drink for 24 hours before the test but she survived that.

The 3 HHH's are back so no sun bathing for us.  Daphne & Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Hola!  Fanks fer the good thots fer my Dad.  We are wurried abowt him cawse he just duznt do much ob innyfing. :(

I fink Moms tummers feels sum bedder tho.  She got that probiotick fer me, but she takes it too, an it haz helped her.  I am doin pritty good too, cept if they dont let me owt abowt ebery 2 owers, I will pee inna howse.  But I cant help it.

Mom put her flower pics onna Fasebook, an they shurely did make her smile.  She haz lots moore pics--sum knot wiff flowers, so she will do annudder album soon.

Late happy birfday an gotcha day to Lulu, an good thots to Hada!

Jellus ob Miss Patsy sittin by the oshun, eben wiff the flies!

How wuz yer stress test, Miss Caroline?

We hab sum fings to ketchup wiff lader.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

We had a virchual art projekt at werk! Mistress' beeg team like 90 peeple all made these colored tiles. Sum lady sent out alla supplies to everyone and they all did em at home. This is what we made. And I did help, I come and stuck my snoot rite in there.

OwAuNXCl.jpg

:ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Wiki!  Dey shud habz named yu  Wickasso!  Dat iz beautimous.

Fanks, Miss Ducky fur da update on Miss Sherrie.  Pleez let her no we are finkin ub her an da houndies.

Miss Nancy - dey habz seen sum flooid in deer an she heers it moobing around....dey gabes her medsin to absorb da flOOid...like a sooperdooper allergy medsin, but she can't moob if she takes it....she can't eben take refular benny drill.....She probably shud go to a spechalist fur her eearsies, though...you are correct dat it iz likely weer da dizziness iz frum.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Hello to all me friendlies!  Der was a big blow last night, but we come frew it with no problems for once.  It really could habs been much worse says Ma.  Most ob da damage was betwixt I-10 highway south to the coast.  We libs north ob da I-10.  Kind ob like a dibiiding line.  Da shining silber lining in all dem cloudings is dat the big wind is now blowing out ob da north, sending that humiddity stuff back to da ocean where it come from.  Da temps is down into da mid 70's petigrees.  Ahhhhhhh, such lubly temps to enjoy.  Dis is so nice to hab dry furs instead ob sweaty furs.

Me habs missed so much, but eye habs been reading.  It da fault ob da human AGAIN!  Dis human, can't libs with dem and can't libs without dem.  On da good paw, Ma graduated from da pool therapy.  She is not yet ready to walk us alone, but herbs is toddeling along so much betterer.  That nice Miss Michelle still comes to the house, and she has been trained to gibs da best ear rubbies.  Since it was still leaking out of the sky this morning when she got here, we did not go for a wikiwalkie.  Me and Heart supervised Ma as she marched up and down the hallway and used them weighted dumbells to break a sweat.  Boy, that Ma ob mine is out of shape.  Miss Michelle is gonna keep coming to the house a couple times a week to be sure Ma don't do no back sliding.

Miss Ducky, fank you for keepin da club informed for me.

Dr. Robin, me is so sorry you still gots them dizzy spells.  Did you try that summersault excerise to see if it might help?

Eye see (not physically but litterally) that gotcha days was celebrated!  That is wonderful for you all!  Ain't celebratons just the best!

Oh, mistress is an artiste!!  Dat tile is beautimus!

Happy late birfday to LuLu!  Did you get a hamburgler to celebrate?

Miss Jennie, please keep dem murderer bugs close by co they can be dealt with appropriately.  Maybe we could send them back to the Japan isles where dey come from?  Oh yeah, also hope your tum tum troubles is passing.  Ooops, that came out wrong.  (blush)  Anywho feel better faster so you can enjoy your pockcorn again.

Go Hada, Go!!!  (But not in the house ifn you can help it.)  So glad your kidneybeans like that new foods.

Cherry, sorry you did not get your pie.  That is just wrong you cannot habs your namesake dessert all to yourself.

Pippin, eye see your Ma is keeping you in da wittless protection program and will not let you tic tic either.  Maybe you and me need to put our punkin heads together to get these humans to comply better with sharing da puter.

Anybody know why Ma cannot use herbs android phone to tic tic but da big puter does just fine?

Me know me missed so much, but you is all in my thoughts and heart eberyday!  My pawsies is getting tired so must take a nap in my new bed.  It is so comfy!!!!!!!

Tiller da sleepy

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018:Abby (WW's Dear Abby) 11/2008-08/2020: Tiny (Piccadilly Girl) 08/2007-10/2020:  Tiller (Kelsos Tillerson) 10/30/2018: Heart (Lions Heart) 03/08/2014

5 hours ago, LBass said:

I'm sorry about the pie butt

Hahahahaha!!!!  Mister Nate!!!!  You are NOT sposed to say that lady houndies gots big butts!!!!  :shakefinger   :lol   :rofl 

Oh, sorry!!

Hello my Friendlies!

Gonna be maybe the last sunning day for a while at least today!!  Yesterday we didn't see bloo sky until affer dinnertime!!  :eek

Mister Tiller, sometimes you just gotta keep working on these Mommas to get their eksersizes and chores done.  You seem to be doing a more better job with Miss Sherrie than I am with my Momma!!

Miss Laila, we sawed your Momma's flower pichers on the FB.  They were really pretty!!!  Momma wants me to say that your Daddy needs to keep moving even tho it hurts.  Her Momma's docter gotted really mad at her the last few munths cause she was just sitting around in her partmint due to the Covid and restrictions and everything, and Momma's Momma ended up needed weeks of fizical therapies just to get walking again.  Anyway - her docter tolded her that she needed to walk once around her bilding every day to keep moving, even tho it was kinda painful and ouchy, so she wouldn't just haff to stop moving all together and end up in one of those wheelie chairs!!!  We hope that doesn't happen to your Daddy tho!

Miss Wiki, you shoulda putted your nose print rite in the middle of that picher!!

Hey Miss FancyToo!!  :wave  And Miss Ivy, and Miss Ducky and Miss Patsy and Antie Jennie and Mister Merc!!  :wave 

Miss Daphne, what are the three HHH's?????  :dunno  Hope your Momma passed her testes yesserday!!

Mister Charlie, I don't think kittehs have masters like us houndies do!!!  I hope Senor Zorro del Galgo's medicaments are starting to help him work throo his ishoos!!

Nothing much going on around here.  Oh wait!  Hahahaha!!!  Momma picked over the garden again yesserday and now has even more veggies to do something with now!!!!

51467863137_b7c27b372a.jpg20210913_151058 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Pickling cucummers, cherry tommytoes and regular tommytoes

51468873968_6440f5ca8d.jpg20210913_151039 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Insanely YUGE lemmin cucummers

The garden is starting to wind down tho, so hopefully we won't have that many cucummers to eat soon!!!!

Wishings for a Terrific Toozday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

AndiPants, I LUBS cucummers!   I habs never had a yellow won though!

Oh,  and AndiPants?     The three HHH's are Hazy Hot and Humid.    We get that a lot ober here on East coast in the summer!

Miss Laila, your Momma's flower pikkies are beautimous!  

Wiki!  You and Mistress are ARTISTES!   That tile is really pretty!

:wave     Hi Tiller and Miss Sherrie!    We missed you and we are thinking ob you! 

Charlie, isn't that wunnerful that both your hoomans get a houndie to keep them company?

We did a fambly walk this afternoon.   It wuz nice in the shade but the sunshine felt very hot!   We habs one more day ob hot hot hot and then it will get cooler!  :yay 

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Yea for onshore breezes today (no biting flies), safe folks, Hada's improving beans, the almost here end of hothothot, and hopefully a rescued from the dead heat pump. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Miss Jennie, why does your county seem to specialize in Merdering Horrnetts?  Inquiring Minds needs to know these things. Well. If you observe the behaviours of peoples and animals in Whatcom County for very long, you realize that there is a VERY strong streak of reckless independence in many of their behaviours; to the point where whenever I pass the sign on the freeway saying"Whatcom County" I mentally amend it to say "Welcome to Whatcom County. Do what you want!" Those hornets are just doin' what they want :yikes:eek
What a pretty tile, Miss Jerilyn!
Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman; Luna, Thelma and Louise, Gimme Pigs; Knarl and Henry, Hedgamahogs
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Hi Tiller! We are glad dat da beeg wind bloo sowf ub yu an now it is taking all da hoomids wif it!  Greyt noowze dat yur mama is grachuating frum da pool!!!!  Hang in deer wif herbz!!!

Mama habz to wurk toonite, but it iz virchual on accounta it wuz an eggstra meeting dey needed to get in and since dey habz da technology, why KNOT!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Another set of pictures displaying Miss Chris' bounty.  AndiPants your mom is a great gardener/farmer,   We see Miss Ivy has explained what the HHH's are. Be glad you dont get them.

Tiller good to hear from you.  Tell Miss SHerrie we think of her & are glad to hear she has graduated from the Esther Williams swimming club.

That;s all folks, Daphne & Bitzi 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Dat Big Ol Galoot peed on mah head! HMPF!:angry: That wuz affer he misbehabbed for Misser Tom. And itz nawt eben da full moon til neggs week.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

Miss Daphne, we get those HHHs now, but not as offen as you Eest Coastie peeples!

Momma made pickles tonite!  Now the house smells like vinegar!!!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Gud Woesday! Humid agin, but yoo can tell itz cooler at nite. I wuz a mostly gud boy dis moanin, I got an acorn cup stuck in mah foot. I did get snarky wibs Mom da first try, den I let herbs get it owt affer I walked on it a bit. Den I got a stick between mah toes, and I let herbs get it owt, no prob! I yam still gonna wear mah lector on walks, specially since dere iz dat kitteh hangin around!

Mom iz irritated wibs a manager at werk, she told Mom her case file wuz all wrong and nawt how SHE wuld habs dun it. Dat woman wuz BERRY arrogant, sayin she had done ALL dese cases in one day, and blah blah. Mom iz finkin to herbsownself, well, iffn I had NUFFIN else to do, I'd be dat speciul too, wuldn't I??:rolleyes: