WFUBCC Probly, like, part #206

:coffee Good morning!

Cherry wrote a post on the computer (I’m on my phone)  but it won’t  upload!  She will try again later!

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:coffee  Good morning!

It's me!  Cherry!    I usually am up and bouncing around earlier than this but I am tired this morning!   I wuz going from bed to bed to bed last night!   I eben got out ob the den wifout moving the speshal bar stool that Momma puts in front ob it wifout even moving it at all- :hehe  Momma is trying to figure out how I did that!  

Now it's time for my pre-brekkie potty break.   It's dark outside so I will be staring into the dark to see whot's out there- sometimes foxes, sometimes deer and who knows whot else!   Have a gud day! 

Cherry 51034520827_d1fe195323_o.png   

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:coffee

Yesterday was Lulu's 2nd Gotcha Day and Sept 1st was her 12th birfday.  There's some photos on my FB page. Been busy here but not getting much done. :crazy

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I am very happy to report that the Atlantic Ocean still exists and is just one longgggg block down the street from our b&b 🥰. The Ocean House in Spring Lake NJ comes equipped with a lovely chocolate lab named Mollie who knows everyone in the world is her friend. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Ryker and Nate The Horse were good about getting in their crate!  I'm glad that Nate TH and Widget had fun in the home fields and woods.  I bet that means the humans did too. :D 

Miss Jennie, I am sorry those Murder Hornets are congregating near where you live.  Um, time to move? :eek 

Cherry, I had that same experience wif my lost postie from Sunday.  Doesn't it make you :angryfire or maybe you are too nie to get all :angryfire ?  :blush 

LuLu!  Happy birfday and happy Gotcha Day!  Aren't you thrilled that you gotchaed Miz Ducky?! 

Well the night temps were lubly and cool so Ma decided to sacrificially sleep in her recliner in the LR with all the windows open. I was in there to so I could go all Cujo on anyone who tried to climb in one ob the windows. :rolleyes:  My service were knot needed.  Ma and Tinker and I were all uncomfy for no good reason.  The house is still hot and Ma is exhausted and crabby.  We won't repeat that experiment tonight.  The repair people are apposed to come tomorrow at 8:15.  Ma can't wait!  

Miss Patsy, I'm so glad you are enjoying the ocean and that you hab a doggie to play wif, eben if she is just a Labadork Deceiver.  They're OK if you can't hab a houndie.  Enjoy your beloved ocean.

Nate

This has been such a frustrating heat pump! They seem to be the most prevalent solution here.  This one has needed several major, costly replacement pieces over the last 4 years in spite of the fact that it was supposed o be a solid, good brand. The first 3 years or so it was maintained by the company that installed it--it just never seemed to work as well as the old builder grade one it replaced. The could never figure out what the issue was and finally resorted to telling us there really wasn't a problem and this was the best a heat pump could do. <_<  We switched maintenance companies and suddenly the heat pump began to do it's cooling job really well! :confetti It even managed my favored 68 degrees at night during the heat of a SC summer.  I don't know what they did but I love them for it!  However, that didn't stop the endless replacement of big chunks of the heat pump.  I think at the end of this repair major pieces of it will have 3 different warranty years.  At least when it runs it runs well.  I'm just fed up with the thing right now. Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Gud Moansday! Mizz Lucy, iffn dat wuz a car, it'd be called a Lemon by now and habs to be taken back by da dealer. Hmm...aldoh Mom had a problem wibs da a/c in herbs Mustang, it kept losin da coolin stuff eben affer lots ob werk. It turned out it wuz one LITTLE piece dat needed replacin, a clutch that izzn't usually da problem.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Cherry, you're the Sneeky Pie Bandit!

Nate, I'm sorry it's so hot in your house makin you and your Ma growlie. Youse guys wanna come up here? It's 55 petigrees.

Lotsa werk meetins this mornin. Gotta go Wiki walkie now.

:ph34r

Edited by Jerilyn
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

10 minutes ago, Jerilyn said:

Cherry, you're the Sneeky Pie Bandit!

Wiki!  Wiki!   does that mean I am offishally a bandit? :ph34r

three girls fall halo

41 minutes ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

Wiki!  Wiki!   does that mean I am offishally a bandit? :ph34r

Yes! I theenk your excape from the den warrants bandit status.

I was so hexcited for Wiki walkie I forgot to say happy gotcha  and very late birthday (shame you Miss Ducky!) to Lulu! :blowcandle

It was vary foggy on Wiki walkie and we didn't see a single other person or doggie walking. That is vary unusual. I pooped on the lawn of a house with not one, not two, but three signs that said Welcome. But there was also a beeg sign on the door wiff a person Xed out that said No Trespassing. :unsure That is kinda micksed message I theenk.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Gud morning, ebbery wun...

We are heer an OK.

Mama iz still a leetle dizzy an can feel sumfin sloshing in her heds!  But she sez it iz KNOT unbeerable.

Daddiman comes home sumtime neggst week!!  Ah miss him lots.  Mah goofy brudder Sam iz a leetle moor ub a mamas boy, but I am daddy's princess.

We are catching up on ebberyfing now!

Miss Jenbo - we are glad dat yu got sum raynes frum da sky!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Antie Jennie wa sawed about those horrible giant hornets on the news!!! You know, Oregun is knot that far away. You guys better put up some sort of Murder Hornet Barrier :yikes

This has been such a frustrating heat pump! They seem to be the most prevalent solution here.  Yeah. Over my vociferous objections, the one and only time I ever lived in a house with a heat pump instead of a regular furnace and/or air conditioner was in the house we built in SC. Needless to say, it NEVER did a good job of either heating or cooling :angryfire

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman; Luna, Thelma and Louise, Gimme Pigs; Knarl and Henry, Hedgamahogs
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Little Ivy PrettyEars, those sedum blooms are so pretty and I lubs lubs honeybees cause they pollinate our food and I like to eat!  (When I first read that I read "seder" instead of "sedum" and wondered what you were up to.)  :hehe

Miss Patsy, I think that would be every Lab in the world ever.  :nod

Maybe to Nate TH the trailer is like this -- when he comes out, it's a trailer and not scary at all.  When he goes in, it has teeth and claws and eats horses and OMG we don't know WHAT it is!!!!!  The Arabs were like that with a trashcan that sat at the end of the barn road.  (No, I can't explain why he loaded up okay the first time except . . . . :youcrazy]

Miss Dr. Robin Fruutkake, I'm glad to hear that your vertigo seems to be going away.  :kiss2

Miss Noo Carol

Hello my Friendlies!!

Gonna be mostly cloudings today and a lot cooler (essept for tamarrow when it will be 80lebendee degrees) and we're gonna have akchooall rainings by Friedday.  We had drops from the sky yesserday - not even up to sprinkling level - that was mostly just annoying.  Momma still hadded to water the garden!

Miss Cherry is ... (wait for it!)... THE PIE BANDIT!!!!!!!!!!!  :ph34r   Essept you don't get to eat any pie!!!

:confetti  HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND GOTCHA DAY LITTLE MISS LULU!!!!!!  :confetti 

Have a great time down the shore Miss Patsy!!!  (I hope I saided that rite!)  Labbadorks are OK, but that house really needs a houndie!

Mister Nate, doesn't Miss Loosy own a FAN?????  :dunno  My Momma is a weerdo that way - sometimes she has the box fan, the winnow AC AND her sound masheen going at the same time!!!!  :rolleyes:  :youcrazy 

Antie Jennie, peeples down here seem really innerested in those Merdering Hornets.  :dunno   That's OK tho, you can keep them up there!!!!  :nod 

Glad you're feeling some more betterer Miss Dr Robin!  :yay 

Miss Wiki, maybe that house with the sines only wants dog vizitings???  :dunno 

Miss Jan, if you are reading this we are very sorry Mister Aiden 14 hadda go acrosst the Bridge thie weekend.  It's been a ruff few weeks for Bridge traffik.  :( 

Not sure what's going on around here today.  Momma's got a lot of vegetable she needs to do something with, and today is gonna be cooler, so that mite get started.  Daddy wants Slopping Joes, but Momma doesn't think she has any hamberger.  Maybe we will have delivering!!!!  :chow 

Wishings for a Manageable Munderday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Miss Patsy!    That B&B is just north ob where we will be- my Auntie Linda's house is in Beach Haven, which is on a bery looooooong island called Long Beach Island and we just habs to walk out the back door and ober the sand dune path to the beach!   We will be going there on September 28.   Will you still be there?   We could do a Club meetup! 

Wiki, if Cherry will be the Fly Cherry Pie Bandit, I will tell Momma she better watch out for any cherry pies she bakes!

That is bery bery confusing about those welcome signs!

:balloonparty    Happy Birthday Miss LuLu!  :balloonparty  

3 hours ago, ScootersMom said:

Little Ivy PrettyEars, those sedum blooms are so pretty and I lubs lubs honeybees cause they pollinate our food and I like to eat!  (When I first read that I read "seder" instead of "sedum" and wondered what you were up to.)  :hehe

:lol :lol :lol       Miss Noo Carol, my Momma and Daddy are Catholic, so I don't think they know how to do a seder!   :lol :lol :lol    Momma makes a bery nice Easter dinner though!  :lol :lol :lol 

We are getting bery bery high haze and the weather person wuz showing a map wif the smoke coming from the West Coast!    But it is supposed to blow away again by the end ob the week.   

We had some nice Wiki walkies today.    This morning wuz beautimous and this afternoon wuz too, but it is starting to get hot hot hot again!

Today the UPS man brought a noo dog bed cover for the round bed that we use when we are out on the deck cuz sumbody shredded the old cover wif her nails.....   Plusalso we got a box from Chewy!  :D    It had fuds and greenies and dental chews in it!   :chow 

Habs a gud ebening eberywon!

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png

three girls fall halo

Mister Nate, doesn't Miss Loosy own a FAN?????    :rotfl You're durn tooting she owns a fan and they are all running full blast! In every room in the house! Ceiling fans whirring away full blast.  A box fan on a stool in front of a window in the LR so that, when it gets cooler outdoors than indoors she can open the window and turn the fan on to pull cooler air into the house.  The fans do help when it is cooler out than in,  butt right now they are all just blowing around 84.0 degree air.  Stagnant 84.0 degree air that will prolly get to 86, the outdoor degrees.  Outdoors is apposed to be back to 81 before sunset and then she'll open the windows and turn on that air sucking box fan.  Lemme get a quick head count here:  who's tired ob Ma whining besides me?  One...two...three-lebenty......

Cherry Pie, you stole a piecea pie!?  Cherry pie? Wow!  You earned your bandit title for real! :yay  You and Miss Ivy got great mail too.  

Ma got pulled in to werk today eben though she was knot apposed to on account of emails and hysteria and questions and stuff.  She was grumpy anyhow, so it didn't do her any harm.  :lol 

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

1 hour ago, LBass said:

Cherry Pie, you stole a piecea pie!?  Cherry pie? Wow!  You earned your bandit title for real! :yay  You and Miss Ivy got great mail too.  

No Nate, Cherry did knot steal a piece ob pie.    But now that she is an offishal bandit,  Momma habs to be sure she does knot try!

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

three girls fall halo

Lucy, have you also just run the fan part of your AC with the windows open? You should get more circulation. Or is the fan another part that went DED?

Vanessa, several times when I try to respond to the texts you send, they bounce back as undeliverable. I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hellooooo, yo mama yu forgots tu tell ebberybuddy my news!

Hada, the annoid

Hada had a re-check of her bloodwork to see how her kidney beans were doing. Her numbers have improved since I switched her to the Royal Canin Renal Support in the T for Tasty flavor. Now I am to start adding Azodyl to her food ( I got it in powder form) and run the test again in 6 weeks. It only took a few days after we started her on the RC for her to spring back - more energy, no nighttime peeing in the house, normal water intake.

She is a very lucky liddle girl. I can't believe she's 13 1/2 now!

tiny hada siggy.png

Jan, Aiden 1-4 will always be a member of the WFUBCC.  :grouphug  I bet he's already hanging out with the cool kids at the bacon bar.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hmm, don't know what's going on. I may have to delete all my texts and start over fresh. This phone is not the top of the line.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

:thumbs-up     Hada   :)

Robin!  The    :bounce8   in your head is probably coming from your ears.  Vertigo usually involves an issue within the ears.

Nate TH  has not been on a trailer/away from his farm in nearly 5 years, so we were not surprised he was a little iffy about the trailer.   He wasn't afraid...just some stubborn gelding behaviour  :)    And even our WidgetThePerfect might be unsure about garbage cans!   

Oh yah...I often have the AC on along with a fan   :unsure   

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Mario (2nd Chance Rescue).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge

SKM-fall.jpg

4 hours ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

:lol :lol :lol       Miss Noo Carol, my Momma and Daddy are Catholic, so I don't think they know how to do a seder!   :lol :lol :lol    Momma makes a bery nice Easter dinner though!  :lol :lol :lol 

LOL!  Oh my doG!  That made me think of "The Jazz Singer" with Neil Diamond and Lucie Arnaz.  A long time ago, late 70s or early 80s.  Remember the Easter dinner scene?  :rotfl

13 minutes ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

Nate TH  has not been on a trailer/away from his farm in nearly 5 years, so we were not surprised he was a little iffy about the trailer.   He wasn't afraid...just some stubborn gelding behaviour  :)    And even our WidgetThePerfect might be unsure about garbage cans!   

Yep, it's a horsey thing.  Bless their hearts, you just gotta love 'em.  I miss ours -- a lot.  

I'm with you on the fan, I have one on somewhere in the house all the time, even in the winter, to keep the air moving.  

Miss Noo Carol

Little Miss Hada that's great news about your kitty beans doing more betterer!!!!  :yay

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

I spoke too soon. Liddle Hada had a pee pee accident last night. Otherwise she's acting normal.

SHERRIE!  I see you are getting visiting by KNOT Saint Nicholas there in The Woodlands!

242004084_405411830942160_91141636476657

tiny hada siggy.png