WFUBCC Probly, like, part #206

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh me gudniss duz ennywon eben rememborate me??? It's been, like, DAZE and DAZE!! :eek Dis me, Pippin! Wiff a dying rear. Dat seemed to be gedding moor beddah. Den no. Den yes. Now no again :( :rolleyes: 

Mummy = :riphair :headwall 

Butt (<~ haha!) I yam in gud spirits. Howebber, I hab missed LODES. I yam going to cotch up proppa dis weekend. Fur now juss ca1a20_d5a01edcacc44aefbe9c061740a3de75~ to say :wave to all me frends!

Pippin 

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Hello my Friendlies!!

It's clouding and very coolish here this morning, and there are rainings over most of the big wildfirings, but nun at our house.  Which is OK I gess since we need those wildfirings to get put out more.

Miss Jenn and Miss Summer are getting rainings on em too!!!

Have a fun time viziting in New Jersey Miss Patsy!!!  Be safe!!

Ooo!!!  Mister Sid is viziting old peeples!!!  :yay  And Mister Merc gets to go to skool!!!  :yay 

Miss Ivy, I like ice cream but I gess I do like hamberglers more betterer. 

Hey Mister Pippin!!  Feel more betterer soon!!

Mister Nate!!!  Momma says she is still figgering out that Cottage.  She was really mad the other day cause all of her pointings disappeared!!!!  Really Mad!!!  Cause she was saving up for new winnows or something.  :dunno   She finally gotted enuff for her slate roofing yesserday.  :rolleyes: 

Momma hasta run errinds at that CostAlot plase today.  Flizzie's new pills are on back order, but she can get em at CostAlot, so she hasta go pick up the prescripshun and take it to the farmacy and wait for it, so she says she mite as well shop whilst she's there!!!  :lol  

Wishings for a Fun Friedday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Mom's boss iz really gettin on herbs nerbs tuday, she nebber reads or remembers ennyfin da team sends herbs. :riphair

One gud thing tho, da big Secretary in DC gabes da agency anudder free day off! Now she habs to schedule it.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Miss Jerilyn, that Wiki-story makes my heart feel good!  :kiss2

Hamburglers and ice cream!  Ymmmmmm.  

Have a fun, safe trip Miss Patsy.

Pippin!  :wave

We're having pretty nice weather, the hoomids are not so bad.  I might go out to yoga today instead of Zooming.  And this is the irt week of sunflowers in the big field just outside of town.  I should go look at them before they start to hang their big heavy heads.  The Farmer's Wife posted pics of what the field looked like at first bloom.

Looks like a painting 9-2-2021.jpg

Miss Noo Carol

:o   Wowzer  :o

I have never been able to grow sunflowers

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Mario (2nd Chance Rescue).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge

SKM-fall.jpg

Landed safely. Am now figuratively curled in a fetal position in the backseat of the car that picked me up. I hate big city traffic. I'm a country mouse 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Hola!  I ment to bark that we loooove yer pics, Charlie.  An the nooly fownd land is beeeeyoutiful too.

Miss Vanessa, I fink I wood like sum greek yogert!  Dad is gonna get sum tomorra.

Andi, hamburglers are ALLAYS nise!

Oh, Wiki, fun thymes inna basemint! 

Miss Patsy, hab fun inna noo land ob Jersey!  Dont wurry abowt the traffick, pritty soon you get to see the oshun!

Ooh, Miss Noo Carol, Mom absolootly LOVES sunflowers !  They are her bery faborits.  In fack, she wuz notissin alla the city sunflowers inna Berg, an thot, Woodnt it be nise to make annudder FB album ob sunflowers?  So she did start that.  But gess whot?  Now she haz about 60 pics!  She is stayin inna wunnerful city nayborhood (ware Hank the Labradork libs), an the beeeyoutiful row howses hab so minny gorjuss flowers that she just coodnt help but take lotsa pics.  She haz bin walkin arownd ooohin an aaahin fer seberal nites now, an it haz boosted her spirits a lot.  Cawse now when it gets kold an yucky, an mebbe I am knot feelin too good, she will hab those flowers to make her smile an feel happy agin.:beatheart  

You are on Fasebook, Miss Carol?  If you are, an ob corse, innybuddy else (an there are LOTS inna club) will see her album soon.  She will make it when she gets to come home.  Wich will be tomorra!  :yay  I know she is heer a lot, but then she goes away agin, an I miss her.  An so duz Dad.  So tomorra nite she will be home.  I am glad she is knot goin to Spane.  I know she is sad, but that wood hab bin a looooong thyme to be away frum us.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I am bery late today!   Momma habs been busy and did knot turn on the puter for me.  She wuz at a meeting at church this morning so Miss Tracey walked us and gabe us libber treets!   Then we had a fambly walk this afternoon.  It wuz a beautimous bloo sky day today!

Oh Miss Noo Carol, those sunflowers are bery happy looking and beautimous!

Miss Patsy, habs fun at the ocean!   We are going to be there at the ocean in Noo Jersey at the end ob this month.   But we do knot habs to fly, we can dribe to get there. 

:wave   Hi Pippin!   Tell your Momma that you habs to be here EBERY DAY to tic tic!     We lubs to hear from all ob our frends.

AndiPants, what did Miss Chris buy at CostAlot?   

I hope eberywon is habing a gud Fried day!

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png  

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

4 hours ago, Patsy said:

Landed safely. Am now figuratively curled in a fetal position in the backseat of the car that picked me up. I hate big city traffic. I'm a country mouse 

I've been known to close my eyes with certain drivers. ca1a20_3abadde7468b446092d03e702b712c2f~

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Miss Patsy, Mom gibs Noo Jersy a big thumbs down, too. Specilly round dat airport.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

We have a lot regular Inn guests who are from NJ.  All are super nice people.

That said, I'm pretty sure none of them are taxi drivers in Neward  ;)

Here is Lucy, finally got her all dressed up ....

May be an image of outdoors

Little Mario and Kibo sharing the little mud room couch. 

It's becoming fairly normal to find them like this  :wub:  

May be an image of dog and indoor

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Mario (2nd Chance Rescue).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge

SKM-fall.jpg

Those are nice yellow flowers Miss Noo Carol!!!

Miss Laila, didja get your new medicaments started yet??

Miss Wiki I forgot to say how awesome your story was about getting to go in that basement.  I think your Momma really likes you too!!!  :blush

Miss Ivy, Momma didn't get nuthing today at that CostAlot place!  Not even Flizzie's pills!!  The wait to pick em up was, like, 3 whole hours cause they was so bizzy!!  So Momma I going back tamarrow.  :rolleyes:

Aaaawwwwww!!!!  Lookit Mister Mario and Mister Kibo sharing that couch!!  Momma is a pile of gooey goo now!!!!  :lol

Later Gaters!!

:banana   Andipants 

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Wow!!  Slow Friedday nite!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

:standard:brokenheart:standard

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I wented to skool yesserday and lubbed it.  And, den, we wented to a serramony.  It wuz inna big tent so I cud lay in de grass in de shade.

241790395_10159878878903910_4875981540904759041_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=scbtGophJAkAX_n-iYD&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=fc3e07f8438349b35ab4e2d89b832c2b&oe=61409FF7241750273_10159878879138910_7717346056220855785_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=_pyfBGJwcQcAX-nc16h&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=749a8ee500b9a330c782bdc97c65bc11&oe=61414171241787459_10159878879478910_3040002960753997639_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=8VaGZpp9yLUAX_Z_Ywm&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=603e082cea7939a66950e828656ef545&oe=6141078B  We cud see de ribber.  Of course, this is the same river the World Trade Center planes flew down. :unsure

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Gud Satonday! It iz a bright and cool morning.

I've worked with several people who were in WTC 6 (the NY Customhouse at the time) or in Manhattan at the time, it's still very raw for them. One won't work in One World Trade, and I don't blame him at all. Much was lost that day. :standard

I just wanted also to remember the wonderful people in Oh Canada who welcomed  the stranded Americans whose planes couldn't enter US airspace that day.   Especially the people in Gander, Newfoundland for welcoming people into their homes.

Now it is my turn to tic tic.   There were 14 houndies at playgroop today!   Lots ob fawns, fawn brindles and two black houndies.    We did a lot ob running and chasing cuz it wuz nice and cool out and it is a beautimous bloo sky day.   There wuz one noo houndie named Zip who wuz a leetle nerbous, but we tried to be nice to him so he wuldn't be skeered.     We had a gud morning.   We eben had peeple doing ballroom dancing!  :lol: Momma eben took pikkies if you want to see them! 

Merc, I am wearing that same collar that you are wearing in your pikkie!   Momma bought it for me after I sent that one to you cuz she thought it wuz so pretty and lubbed the colors.

Please send white lite to my Momma's frend's kitteh Abby.   She is knot eating and she is staying at the vet to get fluids and her parents were supposed to get on a plane to fly away to Yosemite today.   Momma says Abby is  a very sweet kitteh.   :( 

Awww, look at Mario and Kibo!

I hear lunch being made in the kitchen (people lunch, we houndies do knot get lunch)  but maybe, just maybe I can gib my puppy eyes and get a treet!

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hello my Friendlies

Kinda mostly sunnings out but nice and cooler!!

Everybody is talking about that big plane crash.  Momma still rememmers waking up that morning and thinking the radio stashun was doing some sort of bad joking.  Then she spended the rest of the morning watching the coverage on the TV.  She mostly rememmers how quiet it all was - like around here at the beginning of the lockdown - no cars sounds on the streets, no planes in the sky, nobody going anywhere!!!

We wanna say a speshul prayer today for all the search and rescue dogs who worked the site afferwards!  :hope 

Momma hasta go back to CostAlot today to get Flizzie's pills.  She's gonna be cranky!!!

Wishings for a Solumm Satidday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:sad1   Andipants

Hola!  Tho I wuz knot borne yet on that sad day, my sissers an I are rememberin it wiff Mom an Dad.  Twenny yeers.....Seems so long ago, an jus like yestiddy. :standard   Moms deer cuzzins son wuz werkin there an got owt safe, but he did see peepel jumpin. :brokenheart  She dint know if he wuz safe or knot fer ober a day, cawse there wuz no cell fone.  So minny sad stories an lives lost.  An so minny heroes....

Miss Chris, I hab had 3 daze ob my meds.  An I feel pritty good.  Plusalso, I am gettin the probiotick.  And Dad wuz sposed to get me sum yogurt, but he hert too much to go to the store.

Si, my Dad is knot doin good atall.  I fink eberyfing on him herts, an he sits in frunt ob the TV all day an sumthymes falls asleep.  Mom duz knot know whot to do.  She feels so bad fer him.:weep

But Mom is home now!  It is annudder beeyoutiful day, an she sez she will walk us lader today.  She is glad to be home, an we are glad to hab her.

We loooove Lucy!  An Kibo an liddle Mario.....:beatheart

Merc, that looks like a bery nise serramony.

14 houndies at playgroop!  Sendin good thots to liddle Abby.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:standard:cry1:standard I was just watching a documentary about the brave, brave, brave people who attacked the attackers and brought Flight 93 down in PA, saving untold numbers of lives. What HEROES!

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman; Luna, Thelma and Louise, Gimme Pigs; Knarl and Henry, Hedgamahogs
Hedgehog Welfare Society