WFUBCC Probly, like, part #206

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gud affernuun frendz.

Well we did KNOT get rid ov Mum fower the affernuun ‘coz she gotta fone kall this morning to say that hur oppyrayshun waz kansulled ‘cos the surgeon waz ill. Thay will sort owt a nyoo dayte layta. She waz KNOT ha pee having jusst spent tenlebbenty dayz in self isolayshun and worked hurself upp to having the oppyrayshun.

Nutmeg, ha pee :sleepy by Mum onna settee.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Miss England Carol that is horrible! We are outraged for you! :bugeye

A skwirril fallin from the sky?!?! Andipants, you lived everyhoundie's dream.

Juss borink round here. Mistress went out for long time lass nite and I was good girl in the wire box. No pantin or chewin on the bars!

Wiki :ph34r 

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Hola!  I fink I missed Miss Carolines birfday, an Andis Gotcha Day!  :banana:banana To you boff!

Fancy Too, we love that yer Mom wuz knot a fig newton ob yer imaginashun!

Miss Ducky, whot a wunnerful, pashunt an caring frend you are!  We are glad it wuz nuffin moore sirius. Whot a loooong day you boff had.

OMD, Andi, wuz that sqwirrel drunk?

Oh, Nutmeg, we are so sorry yer Moms sergery wuz cancilled!  We can unnerstand why she wood be upsit!

Mom is upsit too!  My medicin wuz sposed to be heer a wile ago, an it wuz knot.  Mom coodnt get innyone onna fone (owr vet is bery good, but they are connected to the shelter, an is hard to get fru), an speshully ober a hollyday weekend.  Finely....sumbuddy called her bak an sed there wuz a " miss-communication" between them an Vet Source, an the Rx dint go in till Toosday.:angry:  Well, Mom sed we need an alternatib NOW.  It is a speshul dose cawse I am liddle, I gess, so it haz to be kompownded, an you cant just get it yourownself fru Good Rx.  The 10 mg wood be too much fer me. So we are gettin the Medicin Shoppe to do it, an will pick it up. Then we will plusalso hab the odder we awreddy payed fer when it comes.

I am feelin pritty good.  Cept Dad thot he wood cut owr toes wile Mom is sittin wiff Hank.  An we dint like that!  Well, I wuz the best.  But Kiva made a big JERK, an Dad made one toe bleed.  So now she likes it eben less when she sees those klippers.  Mom will help him, I fink.  She is home a lot cawse Hank libs so klose.  She can come home fer good on Satiddy.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Laila...glad yu are habbing a gud day!

Miss England Carol...dat iz awful to habz to keep wating.

Andipants!!!  How upsiting!!!!

Miss Nancy - we will habz da Mama try dat....ah am luking forward to helping her owt wif it!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Hello my Friendlies!!

Those smokings are mostly gone today, and we MITE have short showerings overnite tonite.  :hope  "They" are saying we MITE have akchooall rainings maybe next week this time.  Maybe.  MITE.  :rolleyes: 

Momma says I gotta tell Miss Dr Robin to do that summersalting exercise that Mam posties the other day for her verty-goes.  It looks too rinky-dink to work, but it really does.  She says.  :dunno 

Miss Wiki, did Miss Jerilyn posty a Weekly Wiki of you for her working colleegues this week?

Miss Kathy, we hope that maybe you can still go to Hawayee.  The offishull peeples here are saying maybe that Delta thing mite be getting less now.  :dunno  Maybe you can wait to deside for a few more weeks???

Mister Gino bed spinnies are AWESOME!!!!  You should try it sometime!!  :nod 

I am going for a r-i-d-e today today to get some booster shoved up my nose and a pokey shot.  BUT Momma says we mite stop for ice cream on the way home!!!  Just her and ME!!  :D  That will make it totally worth it!!!  :chow 

Wishings for a ICE CREAM Thirdsday for all my Friendlies!!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

PeeEss - I forgot to say that we are very sorry your kitteh removal was canselled Miss RE Carol!!!  That sounds awfull to have to be isolated for two whole weeks and not get those kittehs out of your eyeballs!!

AND Miss Laila, Momma says she gotted Dude's piroxicam compounded from a place called ... um...  Diamondback Drugs cause it was always the cheapest place even with the shipping charges.  You mite have your Momma check it out.

AP  :wave 

Edited by greysmom

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Hello me freends!

I yam bakk and have had 1 meal wiff momma-bear now! I hope yoo awr awl doing A-OK!

Zorro del galgo is bakk home too and Mystic da kitteh is home too. Zorro is better. I fink habbing a break obs da house fur a few days habs done him gud. Now we see ifn he stays lyke dis or ifn he starts to knot lyke libbing heer agin. Momma-bear iz gonna git hisown medicine ladder when da pharmacy receives it.

As fur me, I startid me vacashun at Jack's momma and den I wentid to a noo dogsitter named Claude. Him habs a greyhoundie girl called Victoire and I liked her a lot and gabe her hugs becoze I thought she lookit a bit lyke Miss Paris. Butt do knot worry Miss Paris! It wuz onlee platonical. When  momma-bear came to pick me up, I stopped eating my 25th meal and danced fur momma-bear. Den I forgot to eet da rest obs my meal becoze I wuz worried momma-bear wuz gonna leabes wiffout me. So she hadda take a seat and wait fur me to finish eating.

Dis me and Victoire :

241653975_813242079354889_62001042027256

And dis da kind obs thing momma-bear saw during her trip. She said Ida made a lotta rain. I wuld not habs lyke dat I fink. Dis onlee a cellphone photo, she will put more beautimous photo on herbs facebook ebentually!

240998782_3109978629230205_6140114792437

She wuz in da land dat wuz newly found. She saw mooses and caribous and fox and skwirrels. I wuld habs liked to see dem skwirrels.

Yoor freend,

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Welcome home Charlie and Zorro del galgo and Mystic and Momma Bear! We mist youse! Charlie, your noo friend has vary pritty furs. I shore hope Zorro likes your home now.

AndiPants, Mistress didn't hafta run the beeg mornink meetin this week so there was no Wiki Wendsday. She's savin up that last pitcher she showed of me on Lila's blankie for next time. I hope you get sum ice creem. I had razzbarry sherbit lass nite and it was yummo!

Mistress juss got a email from the zoo and they are going to let volunteers take out the edumacayshun aminals again! She is sooper hexcited cause it's bin a long time since she got to see them.

Lila Football

Welcome Home Charlie!    Isn't it wunderful to be re- united wif your Momma?  :)      I hope Zorro is OK and likes libbing at home again.   Miss Victoire is lubberly!   I like your pikkie.   Momma wuz swooning ober you as ushual.  That pikkie ob the Newly Found Land is beautimous!    Momma and Daddy's plane flies over that when they come home from Europe which they habs KNOT been able to do for a while.   

Miss Patsy, Momma and Daddy habs knot canceled their trip to Maui YET.   They are waiting for a leetle while to see whot happens, maybe after the middle ob the month.   I wuld LUBS it if they did knot trabel!  :) 

Miss R E Carol!    After all that time you had to wait to habs your cats remobed and now it is canceled?    I am so sorry to hear that.

It wuz a cloudy day her in Mary Land but now the sun is shining around the clouds.  We went on our ushual Morning Wiki Walkie wif Momma and then did a fambly walk this afternoon.   We did KNOT habs skwerrels falling from the sky, but we did see one skwerrel wif a bunch ob leaves in its mouth climbing up a tree to build a nest!  

Oh yes, we want to see the Weekly Wiki pikkie!  (a pome!)   Oh, Wiki is tic tic-ing whilst I am tic tic-ing and sed there is no weekly Wiki pikkie this week.  :( 

Laila is feeling good today!  :yay 

Momma needs the puter so I will go :nappy until dinnertime!    

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hi Charlie!  Welcome home!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

This preparing to fly business is weird after 21 months. I can't even remember if I have to haul out my Zip Lok on PreChek. 🧐. The iPad is new since we let flew so I don't know if I have to take it out or knot. I'm sure they will tell me (at 0 dark 30). 

Miss R E Carol I'm sorry about your sick surgeon. Maybe keep up the quarantining in hopes they can squeeze you in quickly?  

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Unlikely Patsy, I think they will just reschedule the whole day’s patients for about a month’s time. I have no intention of self isolating indefinitely after all the weeks we’ve been shut up over the last 18 months!

After my initial disgust I decided I was probably better off than any of the morning’s patients who might have only found out when they arrived at the clinic or were already on their way when the phone call came.

M.”E.”C.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

4 hours ago, locket said:

I liked her a lot and gabe her hugs becoze I thought she lookit a bit lyke Miss Paris. Butt do knot worry Miss Paris! It wuz onlee platonical.

<_<  mmmm........

Miss R.E.C. - dat's too bad. :(

FancyToo - yur momma wuzn't happee to wake up tu kisses!?

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hola!  Mom an Dad took us all onna ride to get my meds! Plusalso, Mom got me sum probioticks in case my tummers is upsit.  It wuz a nise day, an I got my furst pill.:)

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Charlie, I lubs puttin mah head on Fuzzy's back. She iz such a gud sissie to me. We had owr tropical moisture tuday, but we are used to it.

Laila, Mom gabes us plain Greek yogurt when Fuzzy wuz takin herbs anti-bioticals.

I am nawt big on frappin. I prefer to find a gud place away frum da Galoot. I do like to run, doh.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Welcome Home Mister Charlie and Senor Zorro and Little Miss Mystic Kitteh!!!!

That Newly Found Land place looks kinda pretty!!  And that Madame Victoire looks kinda like me!!!!

I hadda nice vet viziting.  Then we stopped at the ice cream place, but I did NOT get ice cream!!!  :bugeye   We did bring home luntsch and a hambergler for us, so I gess that's OK.  <_<  I did get lotsa pets and attention from peeples waiting for their luntsch too, and that was fun!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee Good morning!

Andipants-no ice cream?   Well, at least you did get hamburgler- that’s eben better! 

three girls fall halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:coffee 

Patsy, :bounce8 are you heading to the hairport now?

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:coffee

And enjoying these wonderfully cool 10c mornings :D  

Patsy!  You’re leaving for Hawaii today?!  How very brave.  Please, please keep yourownself safe.  I won’t even eat in a restaurant nor wait on unruly tables in the Inns dining room. 

:(  RECarol.  Sorry about the cancelled kitten removal…. hopefully it’s rescheduled sooner rather than later.

Glad you’re finally back home Charlie & Zoro! 

Sid and I will be off to visit our oldies and then I’m going to vote. 

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Mario (2nd Chance Rescue).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge

SKM-fall.jpg

3 hours ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

:coffee Good morning!

Andipants-no ice cream?   Well, at least you did get hamburgler- that’s eben better! 

hm.... wut's bedder ice creem or hamburgler?    Both! :chow

Sid is off tu bisit wiff old peepul.  Oh boy!  Mummy sez I'm goin tu skool wiff hur tuday.  I habn't bin in a berry berry long time.  :whisper I hope muh aunties bring :cheese

Auntie Patsy!  Hab a gud flite and stay safe!  ca1a20_e9f639159b08492facc30a62c79145e0~

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

TGIF! It iz cooler tuday affer all that rain, we had a downpour last nite too.

Mizz Patsy, you are probably nawt on Spirit Airlines, dey habs da most unruly passengers lately.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

The Black Bandit is at werk earlee this mornink! :ph34r I broke into the basemint. Mistress was takin too long down there and I ain't bin there for long time. She let me hexplore a bit more today cause I'm good girl. Then she called me over to show me sumthin. It was my old muzzle! I chattered when I sniffed it. Then she had my old kennel collar! Oh alla good memories! I wagged my tailey and danced around when I saw it. Mistress was vary happy that I seem to have good memrees of my time at the track and the farm. She says I'm the sweetest bandit there could be. :wub:

Have a good Friyay!

Lila Football

Well it's 7:50 am and I'm in MSP and have finished breakfast. I now have more than two and a half hours until my flight to Neward. This isn't Hawaii--that's thanksgiving morning. This is the yearly trip back to New Jersey which is where I came from.   Four days at a neat old guest house at the Jersey Shore and spending time with best friend from high school and with my "other family".

Whatnangood girl Wiki is!  

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

I gotta :tomato on all the doings ob my friends.  I hab been thwarted in my efforts to read and post by Ma's focus on werk this week. <_<  Butt she's being a retired lady today so here I am!

Candy and AndyPants and so many ob you, your comments about Ma knot being mean and seffish to knot gib Oliber a home touched her--it is true--she knows in her punkin head that it is the right decision for me and her and Oliver.  Thank you. :kiss2 

Miss Chris, we lub your Country Cottage!  I will get Ma to share hers.  What she wants now are more nick nacks and doo dads to decorate inside the cottage.  Different photos, lamps, chairs, books, clocks, coffee table stuff. :lol 

No photo description available.

She's pretty happy wif the outside.  She wants more options for the inside.  Plus also, she's got points to spend!

Nutmeg, I hope your Zaccee's new school will be a good experience for him.  Good luck, young Zaccee!

Wiki, you are a most accomplished hunter!  I will add Toad to ny Do Knot Disturb list.

I missed birfdays for Miss Carolina and Sid and a gotcha day for Andipants!  :confetti 

AndiPants, it's raining squirrels!

...I losted the rest ob my postie.  Phooey

Nate, The frustrated

Edited by LBass

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.