WFUBCC Probly, like, part #206

Hello My Friendlies!!  Here's the new Club! 

Remember the Houndie Rules:

1 - No see, no sky, no pee

2 -  If you see (or are standing in) snow, let it go!!

And the Humin Rules:

1 - No politicking ever!!!!  :shakefinger 

We celebrate our Friendlies joys and we support them when they're sad.  Wishings for healing riteawaykwik for any humin or houndie that needs it.  We are there for our Friendlies whatever the problem and however we can help.

Welcomings to all our Lurkers, Club Members, New Posters, and any body else that has something to contribute to the fun!  

Friendlies Fru Fik & Fin!!

Later Gaters!

:rivethead  Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I fourth?   At least I’m on the first page! :yay 
thanks for the noo Club Miss Chris and AndiPants!

three girls pink flowers halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Mom wuz makin stroganoff and NAWT sharing, so we are cruisin in now.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Gud morning frendz, we ar heer.

Fanks fower the nyoo Club AndyPandy.:thumbs-up

Chancey and Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

11 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

#1 :ph34r

Dang it! Merc hit save first. 

:ph34r:hehe

Gino, Mummy made stroghanoff on WindsDay!  I got de emptee sour creem container. :chow

Fangks fur de noo Club AndiPants.

I didn't git to go to Home Despot yesserday butt Mummy and I wented to de dump.  :colgate:dogcookie

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Gud sweaty Sunnyday! Mom got a flyer in da mail dat said a neybor's condo sold for ober $260K! :wow Dat meens ebberyone's taxes are gonna go up agin.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

:coffee

How nice to wakey up to a new club. Thanks Chris!

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Gud morning! :wave Fanks fur da noo club Miss Chris!!!

I am being tooken to da feelds because it's finally cooler. Yay! See yoo all later!

:f50:

Pippin

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Hello my Friendlies!!

More summering today. then cooler for a few.  Then back to summering for next weekend.

Everybody is chekking in and doing good!!  :yay 

Mister Merc is going to the dump!  :yay 

Mister Gino, is that selling a insentive for Miss Vanessa to put your condominimum on the market and get you guys a yard???

Mam we sure hope your gathering for your Momma was a good time had by all.  And that Miss Kaila and Mister Ryker Pony did good at their first showing!

Mister Pippin?  How was The Feelds today?

Pleeze be safe if you are close to the Hurrycane Ida storming!!!  :hope 

Miss Loosy!!!!  I got a bone to pikk with you innerdoosing Momma to that Cottage game!!!!  :bugeye  She's obsessed now and I am NOT getting my qwota of daily pettings and attenshuns!!!  :shakefinger 

Not much else going on, I gess.  Wishingd for a Smiling Sunnyday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Here's a funny picher of Flizzie sleeping with her tung hanging out to make you laff today!!

51407689525_bffaa780e1_c.jpg20210827_125338 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Our real estate market here is off the charts crazy. People buying houses for cash, no contigencies. That means no appraisal, no survey, no title search, and NO INSPECTION. We have termites and bad flooding here, amongst other things. Plus we all know Sherrie's troubles with new home construction by a certain builder. And slapdash filpped houses, UGH.

One good thing for today, dillweed neighbor was going to drive over the curb til he saw us. LOL BUSTED.

Good morning :coffee mom's trying to decide if she wants to make the Costco trek today.

This coming weekend is BottleRock! Wheeee! Mom's going with a good friend who also bought moms ticket.. since they are going super vip skydeck with limited people and wearing masks and they are vaccinated, they're going to go and have a good time. 

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Missing Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020

Oh Miss Jenbo, Momma says the Costco here is a ZOO on weekends and even on weekdays too!   Soooooo crowded!    It is like that there?

Momma googled BottleRock- that looks like fun!   Do they allow houndies or is the moosic too loud for our sensitibe earsies?

FLizzie!   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pippin, how wuz the feeelds?   Do you habs :digicam ?

We went for our Morning Wiki Walkie wif Momma this morning, but it wuz later since they went to church first.   We did knot see anywon else out walking but our maltipoo frends Cooper and Parker bark bark barked at us thru their front window!    It is much cooler today so it wuz a nice time to walk.   We got our Speshal Sunday Treets when we got back!  :chow

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png  

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

I find it very hard to believe that the phrase "just a couple things" and "Costco" can be used in the same sentence. Of course our Costco is 78 miles to the south so it's not spur of the moment shopping. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

4 minutes ago, Patsy said:

I find it very hard to believe that the phrase "just a couple things" and "Costco" can be used in the same sentence. Of course our Costco is 78 miles to the south so it's not spur of the moment shopping. 

:rofl :rofl :rofl    So true!    Go in for one or two things and then $200 later.......

If I leave Costco with a $200 bill I am THRILLED! Last week was more than double that!

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 4 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Hi all

Now that football is back , mom says going to any super market wouldn t be as bad just wait until after 1pm when the games start.

We havent done anything today just snooze 

Daphne & Bitzi well rested

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

:coffee    Good morning!

It's me!  Cherry!   I heard a loud, skeery noise during the night that sounded like an alarm!  It woke Momma and Daddy up and they did KNOT know whot it wuz.   Momma sed it wuz knot the smoke detector and they thought maybe it wuz the carbon monoxide detector, but it stopped as quickly as it started.   After a lot ob mobing around and inspekting by the hoomans in the night, finally all wuz quiet and we all went back to bed.

I habs been out for my pre=brekkie potty break, had my brekkie and now we are waiting for Ivy and Daddy to wake up and come downstairs.

Cherry 51034520827_d1fe195323_o.png