Problem with GT site loading

I got a call from Caroline, user Sabrina here on GT, looking for help getting GT to load fully on her PC. Embarrassingly but predictably, I'm not sure how to help her other than to grab screen shots of her problem and come here to ask for help.

This is what Caroline sees when she goes to https://forum.greytalk.com/ :

image.png.ab3f12e2f93f669683468134ffd102b9.png

In the past when I've had sites load like this, the problem resolves itself within a few moments without intervention.  That's not been Caroline's experience today--this is all she's getting today when trying to read or post on GT.  What can she do to get the "full GT experience"?   

TIA, Lucy, who'll call Caroline with your feedback.  

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

I had the same thing happen yesterday but it’s fixed now, thanks Jeff!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.