WFUBCC about #204

Laila, Momma says you should just be able to drop off a specimen at your vet’s- at least they could check it to see if you habs an infection and order medicine for you until you habs your appointment!

Ivy, the helpful houndie 

three girls pink flowers halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, Miss Laila!  Momma takes our samples in early all the time, so she can discuss it when we have our pointmints, speshully if she thinks there's something wrong.   Just call em and tell em you're bringing it in so they know what to send it out for.  If it's not a YuTeeEye then maybe you need a hormone like Flizzie takes?  It's pretty common, I gess.  How old are you again?

Miss Ivy those are great pichers!!

Miss Vanessa, Momma knows zactly what you're talking about with that teeth grinding stuff.  She's been wearing nite guards from the dentistical peeples for many years cause she grinded the tops offa all her teeth.  But the last one cracked into two pieces a few years ago, and she didn't wanna go get anuther one made, so she tried some different over-the-counter ones, with mixed results.  Just last week she got these kind to try cause they intrigued her:

Packers Disposable Night Guard

You don't hafta mold em or bite em or nothing, and when they get all grinded up, you just toss it and get out a new one.  She's been wearing one 4 nites now and it still looks nearly new.  And her jaws don't ache when she gets up in the mornings.

We had thikker smoking this affernoon so we kinda stayed inside mostly.  The air was all yellow tho it didn't smell any.

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee  Morning.

Yay for Nancy's hay!

No yay for other Nancy's pee problem with Laila. :(  I always write a Piper novel when I drop off a pee sample. Gives my vet all the info she needs to decide what tests should be done, including doing a culture if the initial tests are negative.  Like Chris, also wondering how old Laila is.

Hada has had an amazing turnabout. From getting up every night to pee so now sleeping soundly and eating robustly. No medicine, just the Rx Royal Canin renal support in "T" flavor.  She wants me to tell everyone that the Hills Rx for renal support in both kibble and canned were :sick

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

18 hours ago, greysmom said:

Mister Charlie, I am still chukkling over Mister Zorro peeing on that guy at the park!!!!

:bow  :bow:bow Zorro! :bow2:bow2:bow2

Chris - Did you get the air fryer?  Air fried green beans (or oven fried) are really good! :chow

Ivy - Wutta pritty plase for Wikiwalkies.  Wut pritty earses :wub:  :inlove 

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Gud Toesday! Some rain, lots ob rumbles last nite wibs NO rain. Fuzzy got da crazees dis moanin, first rollin and air-snappin on da bed, den doin da zoomies and da bumps wibs Roman. IN DA HOWSE. Roman got da spinny-zooms last nite. Whut iz wrong wibs dese yongsters? Not eben a full mooon.

Onlee da best for Hada, and iffn it werks, dat eben better!:yay

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Yay for hay! And Hada feelin good! And Miss Vanessa getting rid of the waaassssps. Mistress has a skar on her hand from a sting 2 years ago!

But poor Laila pee prollems. I happin to know that the leddle plastic containers that KFC mashed potatoes come in are perfekt for catchin a pee. Plusalso you get to eat the potatoes first! :D

Um, I get the zoomies in the yard and crazy spinnies in the house almoss every day. And I am not a youngster!

Didja know there is a washin mashine shortage? Mistress wanted the Speed Queen (juss like me!) and the wait used to be like 45 days but they are made here in Wiskconsin, rite where the severes were lass week and the 85 mph windy winds ripped the roof offa one of their faktories :wow so it would be at leest 60 days to get one. We were lucky to get a comparable Maytag that had 2 in stock. Mistress put her name on the list for a gas dryer, they have no ideer when those will be available. And get this – the washer is comin Thirstday, same as the roof! It was that or wait till 8/18. The guy said it would be no prollem for the delibery guys…. :unsure

Time for Wiki walkies, I theenk. 

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).