WFUBCC about #204

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wiki, I'm sorry Mistress' werk is bad--busy, stressed, crabby humans are the WORST!  You bited her hand instead ob the toy?  Oh, wow.  That was knot a good choice.  :eek   Here's the spin to put on that....you were practicing for the coyote hunt. :nod 

I am gonna get this backandforthbackandforth thing going for Ivy's vet visit.  It's hard to do that walking if I keep my paws crossed. 

AndyPants, that was a really sweet comment, that I had been a part ob the Club butt just neber knew it.  I suppose that means that Spirit blabbed about me.  Gee, I wish I had been nicer to him. :blush 

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Gud Thorsday! Same ol, same ol. Ivy, take it frum me, yoo don't need toofers to enjoy snax!

Merc, yoo sound like da Galoot, himz duzzent want to settle down eider.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Mornin!

I'm gonna do backandforth for Ivy whilst she's getting her toofers done! You'll be fine! You know I gots like fillings in my teef?

I hope Miss Jennie is gettin bedder too!

I bin meanin to say that Mistress thinks Mario is reel kewte. <_<

Andipants, thanks for backin me up, friend!

Iffen Mistress survives the werkjob today, then it's long weekend! :yay

Have a good day!

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Miss Jerilyn, think ob it like a race.  You've rounded the last turn and you are racing down the home stretch, neck stretched, legs flying, heading for Long Weekend!  You can do it!  :yay 

:wave

Backnforfandbacknforfandbacknforf for little Miss Ivy PrettyEars.

(Stewie is supposed to rock back and forth but apparently he doesn't want to . . .)

Stewie.jpg.91200c0be81933eb1baf6f5006236664.jpg

Edited by ScootersMom

Miss Noo Carol

Ivy we hope by now your teeth are all clean & you are coming out of the sleepy juice.

Miss Jennie good luck with your doctor visit today.

Well did we have a blast yesterday but not the good kind.  1st it got dark, next the winds blew, rain & hail came & last but not least we lost power. The electric came back on about 5am this morning.  When we did our walks this am there were branches & some trees down . We also lost Verizon but it is back this am.

Daphne & Bitzi hoping today is quiet in the weather dept.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

It's me, Cherry. 51034520827_d1fe195323_o.png     I am bery nerbous today.   You see, we went for a ride this morning and ended up at the tortunarian.    Momma took Ivy inside and a leetle while later she came out WITHOUT IVY!  :eek   :yikes   Then we drove away WITHOUT IVY!    When we got home Momma wanted to take me for a walk, but I planted my feet and WOULD KNOT GO.    So we came home and we went out to the deck so I laid down in the shade.    Momma told me that Ivy is getting her teefers cleened and they wuld be starting around 11:00.   But Momma, she did knot habs brekkie!   She will be starving!   It's ok Cherry, she will  be getting some sleepy juice so she will be sleeping most of the time.     OK, Momma, but I am still nerbous.   I do knot like being an only houndie!

Cherry 51034520827_d1fe195323_o.png 

three girls pink flowers halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hello my Friendlies!!

Weather report - same as yesserday.  Though the cloudings never really burned off yesserday and we had our first day in the 70lebendees all munth!!!   :eek 

Miss Cherry, hopefully your sister is eether done or almost done by now!!!  Please let us know when you hear from her docter that everything's hunky dory!!  :thumbs-up 

Miss Wiki do you guys have anything essiting planned for long weekend??

Miss Daphne that sounds like a horrible weather nite!!!  :yikes   I think Momma has that PeeTeeEssDee about power outages affer not having any for 10 days!!!!  :rolleyes:   She keeps looking at those generator thingies and wondering how big a one she needs to get.

Have a safe trip to Grapehounds Mister Merc et Al!!!   :gh_run2   :bike

Mister Nate I'm not sure that Mister Spirit was completely honnest with you about things.  :rolleyes: 

Nothing planned here that's essiting in anyway at all.  <_<  

Wishings for a thought-provoking Thirdsday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

The vet called.   Ivy is done and doing well, awake but groggy.    We can pick her up around 4:00 when she will be more awake.    She lost one molar, but that's all and she now has beautiful pearly whites!    Cherry will be glad to see her!

Thanks for the backandforf! 

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

4 hours ago, LBass said:

Miss Jerilyn, think ob it like a race.  You've rounded the last turn and you are racing down the home stretch, neck stretched, legs flying, heading for Long Weekend!  You can do it!  :yay 

I like this! I just need to power through my bad meeting in 15 minutes then can cruise until I log out.  :D

Yay for Ivy awake and less only one toof! Don't wortwee Cherry, she'll be home soon.

Andipants, no we ain't got anythin hexciting planned. Mistress wants to werk on her paint by nummers and has subscription box meals piling up, so she'll be eating lots too. We were gonna have bonnfire, but like lass time it's gonna be 90 petigrees and hoomid and no one wants to sit round a fire then. One of Mistress' friends had an ideer for how to fix up a thin to keep me from bashing open the door, but it's a bit to hard for her to tackle on her own I theenk.

:ph34r

Lila Football

:yay  Ivy!!!  :yay

Miss Jerilyn,  Momma says to put a baby gate in front of the door, or maybe a xpen.  That doesn't sound fun, Momma!!!  <_<

Later Gaters!!

:banana   Andipants 

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Yeah!! Ivy gots shiny toofers and will be summoning herbs chauffeur soon.

Miss Jennie  is you continuing to improve?  You got recovery and chasing frew dem wilds ob Africa and parts of the world saving critters ahead ob you.

Mam, your much loved inn are almost open again. Hooray! Oh and that pony is berry hampson.

Wiki, do not toofer your Ma.  Eye sometimes get carried away, and it always ends in sudden halt of any fun you was having.

Ma lefted me and Heart for too days in a row. She claimed it was for human vet visits, BUT.....herbs came home smelling like friendlies and had a white box.  Vets don't give a box and dey don't smell like Aunty Sharry and Aunty Pam.  Then she had da dasity to bring Aunt Bev frew da door and she helped Ma buzzy our tosies.  Somehow, this seems tricksie.  Am eye right?

Hada, hoping you feel better about your kidney beens. Sounds u comfy to me.

Hi and howdy to all me friends.  Me is really trying to puts my paw down and keeping up better with that recalcitrant Ma eye gots.

Oh, oh, them afternoon funder boomers is getting closer. Gotta go get a good spot to avoid them.

Bye bye, signed Tiller

Ps...me did not get any ob that good sniffing stuff from the white box. Ma would not share.

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Fank gudness Ivy is OK!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

:confetti Ivy has shiny teefs and I bet she's almost home already!  

Daphne and Bitzi, what an awful storm you had.  It made all kindsa mess and took your power and your TV too. NO FAIR!  I'm glad things are back to normal now.

Wiki, I hope that you have some fun and some rest for Mistress this Long Weekend.  Maybe the clever friend who thinks she can outsmart Wiki will come ober and help Mistress set up this Wiki Baffler.  Wiki, for what it's worth, my money is on you for the win! :evil  Ma, howeber, has her fingers crossed that Mistress' plot will work. 

Tiller, none ob that sounds fair, most especially the part in which you didn't get anything out ob that white box that smelled so good.

Miss Chris, Ma and Auntie Ann are looking longingly at those whole house generators too.  Hurricane Hugo waaay back in 1989 made a real impression on Ma.  The figure that they'd be OK if they could keep the heat pump and the kitchen up at a minimum, they'd be OK.  The water heater would be a nice thing to have as well butt water could be heated in the kitchen and bird baths could be taken by Old Girls.  :eek  

Nate

What do you all call bathing from a sink with a washcloth?  We always called that a bird bath when I was growing up.  :lol: Lucy

Daphne an Bitzi..ah furgot to commint on yur storm!!!  Ah hope yu did kNOT see flying munkeez or witches wif red shOOWz or tawking tin cans!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Bird bath is preferrable to the cruder version. :D

Whole house generators are worth it, IMHO. I will warn you, my mom's is LOUD when it gets going. It does a weekly self start-up/check on Sundays and it always scared the heck out of poor Johnny. She has a propane tank which supplies that and the gas heater in the winter.

:yay    Ivy

Jan at CampGreyhound  posted a delicious recipe for soft dog cookies over in EEG.  I bet your Momma would make some for you   :chow

No news from Jennie  ....    of course she's over there on the far left coast and a bit behind us east coasters time.

And Patsy must still be in the land of no wifi  :dunno

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Mario (2nd Chance Rescue).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge

SKMsummer.jpg

Ma wants to talk...

I had a generator on the house in Huntsville. Worth every penny it cost when hurricane Harvey rolled through and stayed 5 days.

I ordered one for this house in May. Will be installed in September.   Praying for a gentle hurricane season. Come on saharan dust, keep crossing the Atlantic.   After the freeze in February, everybody and their brother is ordering one.

Ok Ma, that will do these my friends.

Wiki, go for the hex-pen.  My snooter figured out to push at the wall and you can move it out of your way.  Freedom!

Ma says spit bath when she cleans my face.  Seems she don't preciate my thung juice all over my face.

Happy evening to all my friends!

Tiller

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

We picked Ivy up at  4:00.    After paying the bill  :yikes    we headed to the car.   She jumped in the back  like a pro.   Then she panted and stood up in the SUV all the way home on the Beltway.   Cherry came along with us and was trying to comfort her :heart    Ivy did drink some water when she got home and then laid down on one of the beds and stayed there!   I needed to give her an antibiotic so I gave her about a tablespoon of wet dog food, which she ate.    So I gave her a little more with the antibiotic in it but she wasn't interested.   So I finally just had to put the capsule on the back of her tongue and get her to swallow it.   She did, but she looked at me as though I was betraying her!   Now she is resting quietly.  

Thanks Nancy for telling me about the recipe for soft treats over on EEG.   I think I will make them tomorrow!

Kathy 

Momma calls it a spit bath Miss Loosy.

Mister Tiller I would say that it was messed up that you didn't get anything from that white box!!!  <_<

Momma and Daddy talked about a lotta things to get this house throo a mergency - cause Momma thinks both freezings and HAWTINGS are gonna happen more and more often.  But they hope to not be here too much longer, and don't want to sink a bunch bikkie munnies into a place and then leave.  Plus also if they start adding and changing things it's gonna mean something else hasta be upgraded or fixed and then something else and something else until they ought just redo the whole dang house.  Which is what they don't wanna do.  Probly.

Anyway...

Glad Miss Ivy is home and doing good!!!  :yay

Later Gaters!!

:banana   Andipants 

Hola!  Ivy, so glad you are home wiff kleen toofers, an are doin okay.  An Cherry, you are a good sisser.

We are bery tayard today.  We did see that Merc haz arribed, so we are eggcited to see him an Miss Elizabeth tomorra.  They will ride wiff us to sum whineries.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Mom gabes me a good brushin, she sez dat BUSHELS ob hair came offa me. I got a nice thick coat for da winter, now I gotta lose it. Mebee by Chrispmix. :lol

Andipants, your Momma gave my Mistress all kindsa ideers. One was good – 5 Guys! There was only 2 guys and 1 gal tho so it was slow. But when she finally got home I gots a taste. :chow But one bad ideer too – she was doing stuff wiff the Stay Out Gate by the door. She can’t lock it in place but even leanin it up crost the doorframe mite stop me from pooshin the door. We’ll see bout that….

Which brings me to Tiller. Dude, we gots lots in common! Chompin and bashin and getting faces washed. You wanna be in our Bad Houndies Club? It’s, um, a lot of us here. :lol:

Good to hear Ivy is home restin and Laila and Merc are gonna have a meet up!

Gino, my furs are fallin out too! We hope it’s juss the Big Shed cause I’m gettin kinda bare in spots. :unsure

Miss Loosy, Mistress don’t theenk she’s got a werd for that. Sponge baff or sink baff maybe? But she would prolly juss say freshen up or wash up.

Nite!

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football