WFUBCC about #204

Hello My Friendlies!!  Here's the new Club! 

Remember the Houndie Rules:

1 - No see, no sky, no pee

2 -  If you see (or are standing in) snow, let it go!!

And the Humin Rules:

1 - No politicking ever!!!!  :shakefinger 

We celebrate our Friendlies joys and we support them when they're sad.  Wishings for healing riteawaykwik for any humin or houndie that needs it.  We are there for our Friendlies whatever the problem and however we can help.

Welcomings to all our Lurkers, Club Members, New Posters, and any body else that has something to contribute to the fun!  

Friendlies Fru Fik & Fin!!

Later Gaters!

:rivethead  Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jus wunderin. Shouldna dis be WFUBCC about #205?

Grace (Ardera Coleen) born 18 June 2014
Raced at Monmore Green, Wolverhampton UK - 68 Races, 9 wins, 5 second places
Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 

Now that Lily is done hijacking my computer, having been lured away with a treat, I can share my video.

I'd love to hear if people here love the same things about their greys as I do, or if there's a whole 'nother dimension of things to love about them that I missed?

Gud morning frendz. It iz rayning heer in Reel Engaland butt we ar OKay ‘cos we ar :sleepy indoorz.

Fanks fower the nyoo Club AndyPandy.

Wagz to awl ower frendz,:ghplaybow

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:coffee   Good morning!

:wave   Hi Lily!    You are a pretty girl!

I am up early today cuz it's playgroop day!  :bounce8 

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png  

three girls pink flowers halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:coffee

Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz, Rita the podenco maneta
Angels: Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:coffee

Gess wut!  Dare were two doggehs chasing deer in my nayborhood.  Why wud dey wanna do dat? :dunno

Fanks fur de noo Club AndiPants.

Anneewun heer frum Miss Lucy yesserday?  I'll go check de lass page ob de old Club in case I mist it.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Morning!  Back lader.  Thank you Andipants for the new club! :yay

Candy Pants

Edited by Fostr_Mom

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

Mummy sez I'm a gudboygudboyhoozeagudboy! :yay   She tuk me out on de deck and put down a cushyun fur muh pawdecure and I lay down rite away.  I only yanked back a paw oncte.  :nod  

Thank you AndiPants for the noo Club!

Merc, you are soooo brave wif pawdecures!   I yank my paw away a lot!   That's why Momma lets the tortunarian do it any time I go in!

There were 11 houndies at playgroop this morning!   We ran back and forf wif skwawkers  a lot and then we stood around to get petted by the hoomans.   It wuz a nice morning, knot too hot!  :) 

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

HaHa, Miss Elizabeth, you are braver than my Ma...it is Mam who is brave like you wif da hair color.  Ma is just going gray and kinda likes that. It looks like she has silver highlights.  :lol  Miss Elizabeth, your lavender is subtle. :kiss2

You know, Wiki, I bet that just the presence of a Mighty Hunter like you caused that mousie to run in terror from the garage.  It eberyone hadn't been busy admiring you, they'd hab seen its hasty exit. :nod 
Oh wait, Wiki Walk About is KNOT OK!  :eek  That's just the kinda thing that gets a dog locked up in the wire box.  
Mistress :kiss2  That reminded Ma ob the time she trailed behind me and MoMo when we got out and went exploring.  She finally cornered us when we ran up on a neighbor's porch to say "Howdy!".  Sounds like Wiki got caught up wif the same way. 

Fancy, when I think ober the years ob what I coulda accomplished wifout Ma being a heavy weight drag on the end ob my leach.  It makes me shake my head in frustration for lost opportunities.  How great that you like you new kidney food! :yay  Good for Guest gibing herself a real home office and habing take your Fancy PAnts to work ebery single day! :confetti 

AndiPants, thank you for the new Club! 

Hey lookit!  We gots a new friend named Lily chiming in!  Welcome!  Tell us about yourself, Lily, and we'll fill you in on all the fun and the cast and crew.  :lol   You are a :starob film!

Well, Ma bought bags ob dirt soil last week and now she's gotta make good on the implied promise and get those succulents into the blue ceramic pots, plant the lavender cuttings that rooted, plant the basil cutting that rooted and plant out an Amaryllis that is in water butt would rather hab soil, plus tend those borer-damage squashes.  Plus also, she's gotta mow and edge.

I intend to do my necessary napping whilst she's out that werking.  I'm a liddle sore on account ob I had a couple ob falls yesterday.  Nuffin' horrid, but I can't get up very easily.  This business ob being Venerable and a Super Senior is hard.  I turned a nice round 14 1/2 years old day before yesterday.  :confetti  Ma is gibing me the privilege of going out wif out my lector on so I can eat all the poop I want!  :chow  Good times.  :D 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

2 minutes ago, LBass said:

Well, Ma bought bags ob dirt soil last week and now she's gotta make good on the implied promise and get those succulents into the blue ceramic pots, plant the lavender cuttings that rooted, plant the basil cutting that rooted and plant out an Amaryllis that is in water butt would rather hab soil, plus tend those borer-damage squashes.  Plus also, she's gotta mow and edge.

Miss Lucy found the bloo ceramic pots that were lost!  :yay 

Good morning to all  especially you Spirit. 

Just another summer day here, Daphne & Bitzin 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

:kiss2 Daphne and Bitzi. It feels like a real summer day here too...86 wif a blazing sunshine and 51% humidity==>it feels like 90 according to Ma Weather app.  Knot as bad a the Specific NW and parts ob Oh!Canada hab suffered, butt I am more and more convinced that Ma can go outdoors and I will stay inside. :nod 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

9 minutes ago, LBass said:

.86 wif a blazing sunshine and 51% humidity==>it feels like 90 according to Ma Weather app. 

Sounds like a gud day to tint yu furs purkle, amirite?:rolleyes:

Hello my Friendlies!

Sunnings and warmish today around here, which is kinda the norm, essept it's way over normal tempachures.  Those wildfires are starting all over, but forchoonately not around here!

Sounds like a good starting to the day for all my Friendlies!!!  Lots of napping in the sunnings or on the inside bed or maybe on the dekk going on today!!

MISTER MERC!!!!!!!  :shakefinger  DO NOT talk about chopping toes!!!!!  :shakefinger  

Miss Ivy and Miss Cherry hadda anuther great playgroop!!  :yay   

I furgot to show you this the other day.  The first harvest of stringing beems, and maybe, like, the fifth one of broccollillillis.  It's the most broccollillillis Momma has ever growed!!

51296096960_7344ab65c6.jpg20210706_164435 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Plus also, it seems those skwerrils have desided to leave Momma's cornings alone, so Daddy will probly get a few corn ears to eat this year affer all.  He is very essited.  :rolleyes:  And the cukummers and peppers are starting to flower and have little baby cukummers and peppers, and the tomaytoes are getting red or oringe or purkle, and those stoopid onyums are growing good, and the zookaneenees are starting to grow.   She planted too many radishes at a time but they tasted pretty good!!  :chow   So Momma is mostly really happy with the gardening this year.

Wishings for a satisfying Satidday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Well! We had a big adventure. Furst Mom dragged herbs lazee butt outta bed super erly. Den we went to dis place wibs a big pool for dogs! And Misser Tom da dog walker wuz dere. He wants Roman da Galoot to be a Dock Dog. So we waited in da van in da shade while Misser Tom tried to teach da Galoot how to swim (and da odder dogs how to jump for da toy)! He forgetted da swim vest for Roman, so he had to hold him up. BUT--den Tom let US try to swim. AND ME AND DA FUZZY CAN SWIM!! Itz a lot ob work when yoo got no body fat. Fuzzy tweaked herbs back and gabes a GSOD, but she iz hokay. We are all pooped owt.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Connectivity!!!  Hai! Hai!  Yea for a new a Club and for good gardening and for Miss Elizabeth's cool hair and for Spirit having The Poop Eating Weekend in celebration of being 14 1/2 and for Wiki Walks wiffout Mamas having been survived and for swimming lessons and for everything else I haven't remembered.

All this talk about rainy rains ..... Glacier is as desert dry as North Dakota is. I don't remember what rain looks like. Send a couple nice days of rain my way and I promise you a Huckleberry Bearclaw thru the youessbee drive.

We head home sometime earlyish August. There comes a day we look at each other and say "yep, it's time".  We probably should be home by the 12th since there's a beeg caching thingmee in Wisconsin the gang of nuts is going to head out for. I plan to bail Linus out of The Resort and Spa, wash everything that doesn't get up and walk off, and savor the fact we will finally have an Indian restaurant in town. Haven't had one since The Flood in '97 which is really weird for a college town. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Sounds like every houndie had a really good day!!  :thumbs-up

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants