Attn: BABY!!!! ROCKET WANTS TO REMIND EVERYONE OF 2021 National French Fry Day!!!!

17 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

:yay It's heeer!!!!

Is it just me or does anyone else love to hear them chew! Buddy and his sweet tater fries :wub: 

I love it to! I love everything about it. Rocket picked a hit when he selected french fries as the spoil your hound delicacy of choice! :colgate

On 7/9/2021 at 3:46 PM, Time4ANap said:

Unfortunately, the "baby" (Sadie Rose) attacked Petunia about 10 days after she arrived requiring lots of sutures and a trip to the E-Vet. She did not work out here but I am happy to report that she was adopted by someone and is living somewhere in California. We also determined that she was totally deaf and we think that she was actually in fear of many normal things.  We picked up on her deafness, but she needed a home without other dogs since she was always in a defensive mode trying to protect herself. We hear that she's doing well.  I;m sure her new home will provide lots of fries. 

This house has a long tradition of hounds who loved french fries. If we had a sign out front it might say "Over 2 Billion Served." :lol

Kate preferred to sit nearby and guard the fries

QmEGX2H.jpg

We also found that Starz loved french fries so we took every opportunity to have them.  Even though she was only here for 6 weeks before going to the bridge, she never missed a chance at a french fry. 

Starz - working the system

BjLUXdP.jpg

Petunia was just practicing for National French Fry Day 2 nights ago. (Older pic but same theme) 

2HGjwhZ.jpg

I don't have a picture handy of Trolley with fries, but I will guarantee that there are fries in my hand, just out of the frame of this picture. 

IYWpE4k.jpg

And of course, the master himself - Rocket

XfoKd9D.jpg

Rocket I lOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of you mesmerized by that french fry! Thats a million dollar picture :beatheart

On 7/9/2021 at 8:19 PM, BatterseaBrindl said:

We will mark the date on the calendar

Our newbie, Mario, enjoyed his first OhCanada French Fries yesterday    :chow

Mario thanks for joining the international  spoil your hound french fry day extravaganza! OhCanada French Fries sound YUMMY! :gh_bow

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR CELEBRATING ROCKETS SPOIL YOUR HOUND FRENCH FRY DAY!   It was so much fun and so nice to enjoy a little extra hound spoiling and to remember our bridge angel french fry lovers who have crossed.  GTalkers are the greatest. Thanks again and love to all the houndies and their peeps :cheers   :heart :gh_lay:gh_run

PS- God willing we'll meet here again next year :wave

Petunia wants to remind everyone that anytime is a good time for french fries! 

If you didn't get have some fries yesterday, it's okay to celebrate when you can.  Keep positng those fry pics.  Thanks to @racindogfor keeping this tradition going.  Rocket would be so happy that his love of french fries is carrying on a tradition. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

We had frenchie fries here too!  Sorry, no photo proof.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

5 hours ago, macoduck said:

We had frenchie fries here too!  Sorry, no photo proof.

:digicam:rules  :lol

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

26 minutes ago, Time4ANap said:

:digicam:rules  :lol

Don't make me wake them to tell I"m not lying because then they'll want me to go get them more frenchie fries. :rofl

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

2 hours ago, macoduck said:

Don't make me wake them to tell I"m not lying because then they'll want me to go get them more frenchie fries. :rofl

Petunia says that there's always room for more fries. :chow

21 hours ago, Time4ANap said:

Petunia wants to remind everyone that anytime is a good time for french fries! 

If you didn't get have some fries yesterday, it's okay to celebrate when you can.  Keep positng those fry pics.  Thanks to @racindogfor keeping this tradition going.  Rocket would be so happy that his love of french fries is carrying on a tradition. 

:heart