Aiden Reporting From ...

... Camp Wild Kingdom :lol 

Aiden, Inbestigatib Reepoter heer! Owr furst storee from on-lokashun was a brief enkounter wif, sigh, a dumb bunny :omg Brief because fankfully it was able to safely squeeze fru teh fense and make its exkape with all parts and furz intact. Srsly, every year we habs a rabbit wot nests in the yard. Dats jus :youcrazy

Ennyhoo, bak to owr highlite storee.

No photo description available.

Won ob dees is KNOT like teh othurs :lol

Moor newz at eleben !

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Aiden, buddy!   iI's just like I was there myownself.  

JoeTReporter would be proud!  Eggcellent reporting. 

Petunia is eagerly awaiting your next byline. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Butt butt butt Aiden, dat iz knot a bunny. Dat looks likes a poot-toad. We got dem heer an thay go pooty-poop on my patio at night.

I wood be mucho more wortwied abowt dat ginormous black an yello SNECK dat I see in da pickture!!!!!

liddle Hada,
knot a nature gurl

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Aiden, there is a frog swimmin' in your water bowl.  Like it's his own swimmin' pool.  The nerve!  

We got a couple ob hoses almost just like that--they are called "hose pipes" where I lib--butt out owrs is dirtier and more tangled up. :D 

You are a primo reporter!  Photos and alla the dets we need to understand what's up!  :yay 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Aiden, wot  an excellent report.  We used to get he occasional crazy wabbit, too.  Does make you wonder how they can't smell dogs.  Butt a frog in your water bowl?  I guess that's better than a frog in your throat.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Aiden heer. Fanks for da support ob mai reepoting! At 12.2, eye sumtimes forget da werds eye want to say. No wait, dat's mom :rofl Ennyhoo, heer's an affernoon update on wot wuz in mai bed outthedoors. Eye mean, reeally? No werm? :lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Joe T. Reporter Redux! Awesome job Aiden!

We had one of those squatty things one day. It was sitting right next to where we go up the ramp to the deck. Not one of 5 dogs noticed. The same thing happened at lunchtime. It was gone by dinnertime. The girls do notice wabbits and those smelly things ....

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

On 7/7/2021 at 12:55 PM, macoduck said:

I wood be mucho more wortwied abowt dat ginormous black an yello SNECK dat I see in da pickture!!!!!

Dat is wun skeerree luking danger noodle.

Merc hoo only likes buttered noodles

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

4 hours ago, EllenEveBaz said:

All three brindles.  What's the diff?  :dunno

:lol Noobie reepoter misteak!

On 7/7/2021 at 12:13 PM, Time4ANap said:

Joe T Reporter I am so HAPPY to see you on here again.  I think so  often of you and I miss your reports.  They were far and away the best reporting ever.  It looks like Aiden is for sure following your lead and his is an outstanding report as well. You take care bud! Never forget how we love you. The press just hasn't been the same since you left. 

On 7/7/2021 at 12:13 PM, Time4ANap said:

55 minutes ago, racindog said:

Joe T Reporter I am so HAPPY to see you on here again.  I think so  often of you and I miss your reports.  They were far and away the best reporting ever.  It looks like Aiden is for sure following your lead and his is an outstanding report as well. You take care bud! Never forget how we love you. The press just hasn't been the same since you left. 

Doze be reeeely beeg paws to fill :beatheart KNOT sure dat eye yam up fur da task BUTT eye yam glad dat yu henjoyed mai reepots!

Aiden, Apprentis Inbestigatib Reepoter