Problems with Greytalk the last two days

Locked out again this morning. At second try it said I was in, but I could go no further. When I clicked on the header to get to the main page, I was then logged out again.200982320_3072325386425878_5987210465008

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I got this message too this morning.   I just kept trying and finally got in! 

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

27 minutes ago, Jeff said:

keep detailed issues coming. Please list browser and operating system, mobile or desktop with your errors.

I have had the issue on my desktop in Microsoft Edge and also on my I phone, which signed me on under someone else's username!  :eek 

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Laptop - Windows 10 and Chrome

Tablet - Galaxy TabA and Android/Chrome

Cell - Galaxy S9 and Androud/Chrome

Every device has updated twice in the past 4 days.  I have no issues with any website except GT on anything.  With all devices, it will work properly for a couple logins, then the next time I'll click on and be logged out.  Sometimes I can just go to a section and be logged in, but I'll still be logged out on the home page.  Sometimes I can't get past the homepage.

The laptop has worked since Sunday evening, after an update, restart, and clearing GT cookies.  Neither mobile device has worked properly going to GT since last week, and has seemed to get worse over time.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Up until today, I could not read the members-only forums and was prompted to log in. This was despite my being logged in (username appearing in upper right corner).  Logged in again, same problem. 

Today, everything is fine ,and I did nothing different with computer and browser (PC/Chrome).

Thanks for fixing it, Jeff! :rolleyes:

Was a subscriber in the mid 2000s (the aughts!).  Reactivated in 2021.  What'd I miss?

This morning I signed on without a problem it took a very long time for my post to save after I clicked "submit reply".  It just said "saving"  so I went off to other apps for a while and came back every now and then.   It finally posted after about 5-6 minutes!

Jeff, member sherriek has been trying to get on with her android phone and is now locked out.

She did do a password change yesterday and got on, but if won’t work for her today
Any suggestions?

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I deleted cookies yesterday and logged in successfully.  Since then, I've had no issues. I've been in and out of GT several times today and have always found myself logged in as expected.  :yay   Thank you, Jeff.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Jeff, it finally worked after I requested a new password on the desktop. When completed, it tried my android phone and got in.  Will check in in the morning to see if continues to let me play or start over with a new password request for the 3rd day in a row.  Thanks for the help you are giving!

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018:Abby (WW's Dear Abby) 11/2008-08/2020: Tiny (Piccadilly Girl) 08/2007-10/2020:  Tiller (Kelsos Tillerson) 10/30/2018: Heart (Lions Heart) 03/08/2014

Jeff, the site has been working great for me since Wednesday.    Thanks so much for your attention to this!  :)