Charlie 9/3/08 - 6/8/21

macoduck

16 hours ago, Patsy said:

It takes a true loving brother to sit on your head every thunderstorm!  Fly free and healthy. We're cloudy so no chance of seeing your star tonight but others will I'm sure. 

:nod  That is the truth.

I wonder if Mazy and Charlie will have coordinating angel wings. :angelwings

Good bye, sweet Charlie.  You will be missed.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

4 hours ago, EllenEveBaz said:

Ducky, I'm so sorry.  We know that you will miss even cleaning up after he peed on something.  Anything to keep them with us just a little longer.  :grouphug

My favorite picture is the one of him in the red-and-white winter cap, keeping all of his dignity in spite of the almost unbearable cuteness.  

His pee locations of choice were some free-standing cabinets in the kitchen, along with the fake leather couch and recliner. Disposable pee pads were taped up on and laid in front of those for many years. He was not a candidate for a belly band. It's so strange now to actually see those pieces of furniture naked now.

The front of Charlie's winter hat says NAUGHTY with the flip side saying NICE. One hat was shared between my crew for their Christmas card poses.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png