SB5Lg79.jpg

You got Noms!

2MAunpc.jpg

A0CdFfN.jpg

wj4e6YT.jpg

And she got a very pretty new collar. 

nAi5w8v.jpg

LimLqOP.jpg

Starz was scheduled for a dental yesterday but due to her bloodwork being a little out of whack the vet decided against it.  When she arrived back at the house, we signed the final piece of paperwork from the adoption group that makes her an Official Resident of Camp Broodie. So it was kind of her Official Gotcha Day .  The presents are from her Aunt Carol for her Gotcha Day.   Thank You, Aunt Carol! 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

:wub: Congrats to everyone :confetti

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I thought you were supposed to take the treats out of the packages not lick the outsides........although on second thoughts it makes them last longer :D

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

Full ear alert!  

Congreytulations to Starz and her new family.

How is her appetite, magical dinner dust or not?  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

11 hours ago, EllenEveBaz said:

How is her appetite, magical dinner dust or not?  

So far she's never met a food that she didn't like. :lol  She seems to have gained a little weight since she arrived but is still pretty thin and bony.  She eats canned food at meal time and has a bowl of kibble out 24/7 where she grazes when she's hungry. She is also very treat motivated so she's been getting some satin balls daily to help with the weight. 

19 hours ago, HeyRunDog said:

I thought you were supposed to take the treats out of the packages not lick the outsides........although on second thoughts it makes them last longer :D

We knew there was something special in those packages when she started licking them before they could be opened. :chow

18 hours ago, MerseyGrey said:

Stars, this is just the start of your life being spoilt! Get used to it

she looks a bit like Trolley in some of those photos

She channels Trolley all the time, especially with the ears and the look she gives us at meal times when she wants more toppers on her food. :lol  Trolley used to stare at you until she was satisfied with whatever toppings you added to her food like cottage cheese, shredded cheddar, etc. Trolley only did that at our house because she knew that we would cave. :lol

Edited by Time4ANap
typo

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Those eyes!  Those ears!   :inlove

:whisper  Nice collar but does anyone else think it should have shiny stars on it?

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Awesome gifts!

I hope her bloodwork settles and she is able to have her dental.

Her ears are tremendous. :beatheart They may be even more magnificent that my (long-gone) Edie's.

ETA: I forgot to say--Congratulations on making it official. :yay 

Edited by GreyPoopon

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

26 minutes ago, GreyPoopon said:

Awesome gifts!

I hope her bloodwork settles and she is able to have her dental.

Her ears are tremendous. :beatheart They may be even more magnificent that my (long-gone) Edie's.

ETA: I forgot to say--Congratulations on making it official. :yay 

She is one of the sweetest dogs I've ever met. We've been fortunate to have some real sweethearts, but everyone who meets this girl instantly falls in love with her. I would take a dozen of her. :lol

13 hours ago, Time4ANap said:

She is one of the sweetest dogs I've ever met. We've been fortunate to have some real sweethearts, but everyone who meets this girl instantly falls in love with her. I would take a dozen of her. :lol

That's wonderful. :beatheart 

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

:wub:   I thinkn that Starz needs this as her signature :star

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

4 hours ago, macoduck said:

:wub:   I thinkn that Starz needs this as her signature :star

Rocket will send down lightning bolts if I remove his signature. :lol

On 6/13/2021 at 3:28 PM, Time4ANap said:

Rocket will send down lightning bolts if I remove his signature. :lol

Yeah... I think we might, too.  :nod 

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound