Wiki and the carrot **shocking update**

I want this!

Ts0TAwOl.jpg

This is horrible! Why did you give me this?

7IWyv6dl.jpg

*****Shocking Update*****

I was again eating carrots and cauliflower when I had to run outside to put the patio umbrella down due to a storm. I was gone for no more than a minute. When I came back in, the Black Bandit was eating my veggies. :ph34r Including the carrots! :wow  Apparently stolen carrots are different, and delicious. :lol:

This girl keeps my on my toes, and I love it. :wub:

Edited by Jerilyn
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Poor abused dog.  

The boys  love carrots.  Must taste like bunnies.  

Edited by EllenEveBaz

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

:rofl

Mercury does the same thing, "Ooh! I want that!"   "Ugh. Don't want that."

As for carrots, he only eats them cooked, preferably with some butter.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Annie Oooh M, who channels his love of all veggies, also turns up her shooter at carrots, just as he did. Wiki, you are in good company :wub:

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Hahahahaha!!!  Andi *always* comes out to the kitchen when I'm cutting carrots.  She *always* asks for one with that cute little face of hers that no one can deny!  She *always* takes it very delicately in her teeth and runs off with it out to the living room.

Where she spits it out unceremoniously on the floor!!  :rofl 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Fuzzy will ONLY eat baby carrots. The boys eat the big ones just so the other one can't have it. :lol

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

I love hearing what all the houndies think of carrots!

Wiki was begging when I was making a salad the other day so I gave her a Romaine lettuce stem, the big, hard, white, tasteless part thinking she'd spit it out and go away. Nope, chomped that thing right up and asked for more again and again! She's a weirdo!

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

41 minutes ago, Jerilyn said:

I love hearing what all the houndies think of carrots!

Wiki was begging when I was making a salad the other day so I gave her a Romaine lettuce stem, the big, hard, white, tasteless part thinking she'd spit it out and go away. Nope, chomped that thing right up and asked for more again and again! She's a weirdo!

:wub: Wiki would be right at home here, the campers hear "Let's go you weirdos" a lot :lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

All of my dogs have loved carrots. Nutmeg is out into the kitchen double quick the minute I start to peel a carrot.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Rocket loved baby carrots.  And oranges/tangerines. And Bananas. 

Petunia says we are trying to poison her. :lol

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

• Jerilyn changed the title to Wiki and the carrot **shocking update**

Sweep loves carrots...but we have to take a bite first to prove they're safe. :youcrazy She loves kale...but only steamed. She loves apples...but only certain varieties. Bananas are *always* the devil's fruit. These dogs definitely have opinions! Wiki is an adorable little weirdo. :wub: 

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Shocking update :lol:

If you eat the cauliflower first, everything tastes like cauliflower!!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Apparently stolen carrots are different, and delicious. :lol:

Felony is the spice of life.  :) 

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter