WFUBCC probly #204

Juss a Quickie Wiki -

I'm wortweed bout Hada Parsnip. :hope

Sorry bout your friend Summer & Miss Jen.

Andipants, I have not hadda yell at that labradork anymore. Mistress was wortweed that my snark mite of rooint our friendship, but we were out at the same time a cupple times and we juss ignored each and other like normill.

I met a noo doggie on Wiki walkie today. Mistress don't like me to meet strangers but that doggie and her owner boff reelly wanted to meet. I was OK wiff it.

Wiki :ph34r

Wiki is proving to be unpredictable with meeting other dogs. Sometimes she gives them a sniff then gets real still and just stands there. I don't know what to make of it. She does it with the neighbor dogs through the fence too and it's never escalated into anything, she just lets them sniff her then they all walk away. She's made a grab for small dogs a couple times, then that snark at Carson, she definitely has opinions about what kind of interactions she likes and doesn't like.

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerilyn, as you know, Johnny had VERY strong opinions about other dogs. He hated the in-your-face bouncy dogs and would tell them off. He tolerated Spirit and our neighbor dog Louie because they were like sniff-sniff done.

I don't let this crew anywhere near little dogs, they want to eat them. I keep interactions with other dogs short, Fuzzy and G will sniff-sniff, but Roman wants to dominate and be the BIG DOG.

I would look at Wiki's whole body language when she freezes--are her hackles up? Tail up and stiff, or down and tucked? Lip curled/lifted? Head turning to the side, lip licking?

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hola!p

Mom haz left us agin. She is gone till Wensdy.  But she is finniched wiff 1 dog sittin job so she duznt feel qwite so "obereggstended."

Clarkie, my Mom likes toefoo!

Miss Jen, we are so sorry abowt yer frend Miss Maggie an preshus Lex.:grouphug  Oh, an Miss Susan an Cosmo.

Miss Nancy, those hooge moffs are pritty, but we are so sorry they are so destrucktib.

We shure hope Miss Hada is gonna be awrite.  We love you, liddle gurl.

Miss Fancy Too, we thot that wuz funny whot you did to yer Mom! 

An we hope Miss Fancypants is okay---we are wurried abowt her an Guest.

Ja, ja, Merc!

I fink we are okay wiff odder dogs.  I do bak at em sumthymes.:unsure

Gess Whot?  Mom had sum blood takin, an the blood sed she haz high collesterall. Nebber had it afore.  I fink she is gonna get sum meds, but she reelized she shood make sum changes.  Knot so much whine.  Knot so minny potato chips.  She awreddy eats no red meet, an froots an veggies, but she duz love fryed stuff.  An moobe arownd moore!

Laila Mariposa

Edited by queenwinniesmom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:getwell       Hada et Al

:(   Lex and Cosmo their Mommas   :(

:thumbs-up     Merc 

Kibo is not very good with most other dogs.  He's fine with our sons Beagle and he loved Charlie when he stayed with us for 10 days last summer.   I'm sure he'll be fine with Mario when (if?) he arrives. 

Most of the problem lies in that we live very rural and never see other dogs when we're out walking.  And if we do, they're usually unrooly large Lab types.   He did go to level 1 of starter obedience and dealt well with the 2 young hyper BC in our class     :star   but I was super vigilant, as was our coach.   Then Covid hit, the 2nd level was cancelled and I couldn't even take him out anywhere except for walks here in the boonies.  Sigh.   

It never did really rain today.  Just got super hot and hoomid. Yuk.

SKsummer.jpg.e81b3a1b5dee30108a9333255918eec7.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge

Summer and Lex are buddies, do you think it would be a good idea to take Summer over to see her? after a walk of course, to wear her out a little. Maggie and I don't want to upset Lex but we think she'd be happy to see Summer.

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Missing Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020

7 hours ago, palmettobug said:

We and the sisters W are SOUTH Carolina, the one shaped like a Dorito. Ducky is in NORTH Carolina, the one with better roads.

:lol :lol 

Sorry I'm just ca1a20_d5a01edcacc44aefbe9c061740a3de75~today... 

So sad to read that Lex won't be alive much longer :cry1 Wishing her some very special last days, a peaceful death and wishing her mum peace :grouphug :brokenheart 

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Finally we are caught up.  Happy Gotcha day  Clarke & we hope you got steak

Charlotte are you feeling better ? We hope so

Happy Birthday Zorro & we wish you many more.

Whatever we missed we are sorry if you were sick be better, if you did an adventure  we are glad you enjoyed it & to all the Air Flyers keep cooking

Daphne & Bitzi waiting for the boomers & rain to stop so we can do walkies

I wrote this several days ago, I sent but it went nowhere.

Miss Jen tell Lex mom we are sorryfor them both.  Jen when I had to put Penny down I took Daphne. I was on 1 side of Penny & Daphne moved to the other side. Daphne knew 

Lada please get better. 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Miss Jen, Momma says it probly wouldn't hurt anything to take Miss Summer to see her friendly, but she probly knowed it was serious way before you humans did.  Like, probly when you had Miss Lexie with you the last time.  We're sure sorry she hasta go over the Bridge.  :( And Mister Cosmo too.  :(

Mam we hate those moffs here!!!  We been fiting em for years and years it seems like!  

Hahaha!!!  Mister Merc and Miss FancyToo are expressing their disapproval for NO MOMMAS!!!!!!!  :bugeye

Miss Laila we sure are glad your Momma is able to get back to doing pet sitting jobs!!  That means more bikkie munnies!!  :thumbs-up Momma says sorry about the hi klesterolls tho.  No potato chips is messed up!!!!

Miss Jerilyn,  Momma thinks it's all about the other dog and how bouncy or pushy they are, and how good they speak the rite dog language.  Us greyhounds speak dog really good, but other dogs sometimes are just silly!!!!  :rolleyes:

It got up pretty HAWT today.  Close to a hundred but not quite.  Cooler for the next three days, then we go back to the hunderdlebendees again for the weekend!!  :bugeye

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

We went and had a good visit. We'll go back tomorrow night for a little while so she and Lex don't have to be alone. 

Edited by Jenbo

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Missing Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020

:coffee   Good morning

It's me!   Cherry!    Miss Jenbo and Summer, I am sorry about your frend Lex.   It will be bery nice for you to go visit again tonight to keep Lex and her Momma company.    

FancyToo, I do KNOT like it when Momma is knot here!   Last night the 'rents went to Auntie Gwen's house for dinner and we were ALL ALONE in a thunderstorm!  :eek    We were OK tho cuz Ivy and I are knot afraid ob thunderboomers.

I took Momma for a wiki walkie at 5 ob the clock this morning.   Lots ob gud smells and lots ob birdies flitting around as they were waking up!   Now I habs had my brekkie and I am waiting for Ivy and Daddy to wake up and come downstairs.

Cherry 51034520827_d1fe195323_o.png 

three girls pink flowers halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.