WFUBCC probly #204

Gud eevning frendz. We gots ower Mum to owerselfs this eevning. She KNOT going batty tunyte ‘cos the two “big boys” having they’re wings lasered  tuday.

Yesserday she fone the optishun and aks wat happning abowt hur catrakt oppyrayshun? He chek and sed he had writed to the clinic butt KNOT to wurree  ‘cos thay’re a nyoo klinik owpin up jusst down the rode instead ov 50 miles away and he gonna rite to hur GP and aks him to refer Mum there. Howpefullee it will now be jusst a fyoo mor weeks!

Miss. Ducky,that speshul littul ruum luk betta than digging a hole inna gaardin!

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Edited by Banjoman

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! Hi! Hi!

It’s Mistress’ Joon long weekend! She was done wiff werk yessirday and don’t have to log back on till Wensday! :yay I bin kinda neglekted today tho we went Wiki walkie earlee then she went to the grocery store then did lawn mowerin. Now she’s worn out from the hot and sneezin.

Thanks for saying I look nice in my collars! I reelly like em and was reel hexcited to try them on. Mistress knew the red one would look good on me and ladybugs are special to her so she hadda get that one. And the thot the yello would be good on my furs too so we got boff! They are from Crown Collars. She’s got a billyon of em and they’re made reel good but Mistress ordered em on May 3 and we didn’t get em till Joon 8. <_<

I hafta admit, I theenk I’d eat them sick-kay-dah bugs. I cot and ate a fly the other day. :blush

Laila, I’m so sorry bout your mom’s dear friend. I hope your garaj sale goes good!

Miss Ducky! Your shed! :lol But rilly, that’s a genius ideer. I’m glad you’re all settlin into your noo rootine.

Mistress’ situpon was leddle diffrent. It was noospaper, but in a cover of oil cloff that they hadda sew up wiff yarn. Oh, like Miss Chris! But she don’t know iffen it was rilly oil cloff or a chopped up vinyl tablecloff…. 

Andipants, you gots a tiki bar?!?! :wow

Miss Mam, how's the noo horsie?

Man, we jellis of alla youse wiff rainy rains. It’s dry as a bone, fire danger, air kwality warninks here still. :o And sprink was vary dry too. The beeg lake was reel high for a foo years and made lotsa erowshun but now it's backing down.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Miss Ducky, Auntie Linda added more info and sed that the Sit Upon wuz oilcloth sewed wif the lanyard thingies and filled wif noospaper.     Then Momma found this:

Sit_Upons_Short_and_Snappy.pdf (gsutah.org)    

More information that you needed to know, right? 

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png   helpful houndie

three girls pink flowers halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

It's FriedDay everwon!  I am here!  Briefly. <_<  Guest got two new cases at work and is scrambling to get things done.  But, I am also not really posting because I have nothing to say.  I never get to go anywhere and I never get to do anything so I never have anything to comment about.  But, I really like your new collars, Wiki!  They look smashing on you! 

The boys and I had vet appointments on MoneyDay.  Aptly named because it certainly cost lots of monies!  They got shots and Zeke got his nails done.  Angus would not cooperate for nails or blood work, so he is gonna get knocked out so that stuff CAN get knocked out.  He is a jerk at the vets.  But, he has also never been there with Guest and the place is now a no, no, bad place in his little pea brain.  And, now they are getting ready to remodel, so it will still be months and months before we don't have to be all alone when we go.  I had repeat blood work done and they did it outside so I could be with Guest.  As crazy as she is, she makes me feel better while at the vet.  

And, my blood work did not come back any better, so I am getting x-rays of my insides this MoneyDay.  If those are ok, I will start taking blood pressure medication and get a renal diet as my labs show the beginnings of kidney troubles.  No failure, just at the top of that nasty, slippery slope.  Paws crossed everything is ok inside of me!  

Miss Ducky, we are sorry to hear about Liddle Charlie.  Hope your girls continue to sort themselves out and are ok after a pack change.  Guest wonders what is going to happen here when that occurs.  I am the glue that holds everyone together.  Yikes.  

I have been thinking about retiring from the reporting business.  I think Beavis and Butthead would do an interesting job on keeping everyone filled in.  They are the ones that are going to long Wiki walkies and meeting all kinds of peoples and creatures.  Oh, Angus regularly chomps on those cicadas.  He says they taste like chicken.  And, he would know since we eat chicken every day!  Our big, orange kitty, Milo, ate them when they first pop up from the ground.  He likes his snacks a little softer.  We have so, so many that missing 1 or 3 or 1000 won't matter.  There are enough shells around our trees to look like they have been mulched in them!  When Guest has mowed, she gets whacked with shells and live bugs.  Those claws can do a decent scratch!  

Anyway, I have been thinking about everyone and wish y'all well.  I will try to check back in and maybe introduce my pup reporters, too.  

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend.

TTFN

Miss Fancypants  :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Fancy!  :wave  We mist yu!

Auntie Ducky promissed :digicam from MH, butt yu no she's ca1a20_6b61872957eb4ef6975f247ba51858c5~ sitting  in hur She Shack.  Butt he's a cute photo ob Hada twoleben years ago at MH.

62610808_2368214673503623_7408105032618344448_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=2jhAhbMLMOEAX9G3Bea&tn=Jssf9TFrvQHMTr8e&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=f94c23d4670e02b6aff04bbb49aa8119&oe=60C8E68A

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Mum sez she didn’t mayke nuffing  lyke that to sit on bak in the dayz that she wazza Girl Guide,  thay jusst sat on the grownd az far az she rememba!

Nutmeg, KNOT a Gurl Gide.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Oh Wiki! The red collar is lovely but that yellow is just faboo :beatheart

:bighug  Nancy & Doug 

:kiss2 Ducky  That's a real nice silver lining to a sad day

And yup... a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.  I myownself have been known to use a pony stall....

I was Camp Advisor for our Girl Guide Division so of course I had a SitUpon.   Ours were plastic bags with folded newspaper inside.    And did you have 'Ditty Bags' for your set of camp dishes?

:wave   Fancy    Sorry your life has gotten a bit humdrum.  I know how much you love your jogs.....

We had one rainy day last week since mid May and nothing since and things are so very very dry again.

So..  Ryker arrived safe and sound aftr a very long 6 hours on the big highway.

May be an image of 1 person, standing, horse and outdoors

He and TheWidge settled in together very nicely.  It's hard to see Ryker peeking out from behind Widge....

May be an image of horse and outdoors

Widgets long-time paddock pal, Nate, was very mean to Ryker so he was banished to his stall.  For now our two boys will stay together.  I longed Ryker this afternoon and Kaila will have a ride tomorrow morning.   She's beyond excited to get him going.

Hay time for the ponies here...

SKsummer.jpg.e81b3a1b5dee30108a9333255918eec7.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge

Hola!  Fanks fer the nise good thots.  Mom feels a liddle bedder sinse she tawked to Miss Nancy, an she is doin okay.  It had bin so bery hard fer her.  They will hab a sellabrashun in Sept., an scatter Misser Jims ashes on his birfday, inna oshun.  He loved the oshun.:brokenheart

Ja, Ja, Miss Vanessa, you are rite---dont bring that stuff back inna howse!  We fink there will be no rayne tomorra, but it will still be hoomid an yucky.

Miss Elizabeth, it is good to do sum reserch.  You mite knot get qwite that much, but you dont wanna let it go fer $10 or $20 or sumfin.  Peepel allays want a sooper deel fer nuffin, si?  We hab sum payntins we hab to reserch.  Two are frum Haiti, an prolly 40 yeers old. An the odder is one Mom got frum the lady artist way back in 1964!  An the artist is semi-well known in Westurn PA.  But Mom cant find ware she wood get a value. 

Oh, Miss Fancy, we wood shure miss you.  But the brudders wood be funny.  But you are too.  We are sendin you a lotta good thots.

Si, Miss Ducky, put up sum pics when you can!

That Ryker shure is a beeeeyoutiful horsie!

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

ca1a20_5b1272fd16934c14bb5887141f16bbe8~

It's been a reely reely long day fur mummy so I am juss running froo to say hi. We wuz going to go fur a nice eckspedishun tomorrow as it's daa weekend and da lass day ob sunshine fur a while, and it's going to be bewtimuss, 65 petigreeze and sunny.... butt unkle Nick needs da caaah to go to MassobChuck-its. We use da caah way moor dan he duz, so ob coorse we rescheduled our adbnechur. It's only fair. Mummy had reely hoped to take us on a daily adbenchur dis coming week butt it's going to rain froo moss ob her week off :weep 

Waitamminit - mummy, yoo habs a hole week off???? 

ca1a20_021c542ba20641adae32faccff1d39c3~ ca1a20_40b311b997fe42fd96628a722a4e5fae~ ca1a20_8a2662be6d784845945c24bed11faab5~ ca1a20_7eca340badb54fa0ae7d9356b5545e69~ 

A hole week off wiff meeeeeeeee :yay 

I check in & cotch up tomorrow ca1a20_32c52e796f184a66bb0485b123f53301~

Pippin

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Lookit Ryker and Widget friends!

And Miss Kerry is on vaycayshun too!

The hexcitin noos here is that I had my first ice cream cone! I knew juss what to do- lick lick then crunch. Mistress says I'm preshuss. :inlove

Nite, 

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Miss Nancy, if you gots a local arts muzeeyum there, they probly got a list of appraizers that could help you with that painting.  Speshilly if it's a really famiss local artist.  Or lotsa times that Mister Google will give you a place to search.  We gots a speshul feehure here in our news paper on Satiddays where peeples can write in and send pichers of stuff they want appraised.  I'll try and see if it's, like, generic or just for around here tamarrow!

Aaawwwww!!  Lookit Mister Ryker and Mister Widget Pony having a snakkie!!!!

Miss Fancypants, you are kinda making us sad.  Please don't go away!!!!  :hope

Mister Pippin, I would say something unkind about your Unka Nick, but I don't know him so good.  I hope you get some dry timings to go on a little advenchure at least!  :nod

I was totally rite about today being boring!!!!  Essept we did go out and play chase whilst Momma was cleaning up the yard!  Boy can we get wet and muddy in the rainings fast!!!  :lol

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee Good morning! 

Weird thing- Cherry did a whole post this morning and it wouldn't post!   She just wanted to say Hi and comment about how beautiful Ryker is.    She is also excited that it is playgroup day!

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:coffee

Mummy sez I yam habbing compnee tuday.   Two ob Daddy's granddotters are comin tu stay de nite.  Boyhowdy, am I gonna be bizzy soking up de lubbing. :star

We got one of Richard's stressors calmed down.  The septic was pumped yesterday and the guy wrote a clean bill of health on the receipt.  Richard keep saying "the new owners might say....."  and I keep saying, "and the realtor says, 'that's why the house is priced the way it is'".  Hopefully, seeing his granddaughters will help him feel better.

I think I have a buyer for the tiki print. :goodluck

Gud Satonday! We had sum rain yetterday and now dere iz a southerly breeze blowin.

Mom sez da board iz actin weird for herbs, too. Hmm, maybe time to clear out da cookies...

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Nate!  :shakefinger

Ryker is a handsome gentleman.  Nice to see His Chubbiness is getting on well with him..

FancyPants, we would miss you very much.  Maybe you could semi-retire.  You know, like a consultant, and just report on special happenings?  

Miss Noo Carol

Miss Nancy ob the Burg, I am so very sorry that your beloved friend Jim has passed away. :kiss2 

Miz Ducky :kiss2 
:rotfl The S*it Shack

Decluttering for Miss Elizabeth--that kinda thing can be real emotional for humans.

Ma was a Brownie for a year and then there was a long gap that included Campfire Girls until she was able to become a Girl Scout again in high school.  Sadly, she does knot remember sit upons, so they musta been made in her gap years. :lol She remember macrame.

FancyPants, I'm sorry that your life habs gotten sort a too quiet and uneventful.  I myownself kinda know that feeling these days. :kiss2 

Ryker is home wif his girl and making friends wif Widget! :yay 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

It wuz playgroop day today!   There were only sebenlebendy houndies there tho!   I think peeple were skeered away by the weather, but it did knot rain whilst we were there.  We ran a leetle bit cuz Misser Bob had his sqwaker, but then it broke!   So one ob the Daddymen (knot MY Daddyman!)  started running and we all followed him!  It wuz fun to chase the hooman (who wuz knot as fast as us! :lol )   Then we all stood around and got petted by the hoomans whilst they were :blah :blah :blah .   When we got home Momma gabe us Frosty Paws!  :chow    and now we habs been :nappy  (me and Cherry, knot the hoomans! )   

Cherry wuz upsetted cuz early this morning she did a whole long postie and when she hit "submit reply"  nothing happened!  Just  sed it wuz saving it but neber posted!   I think Misser Jeff did sum kind ob update but it wuz really acting weird.

FancyPants, I agree wif Miss Noo Carol, you can semi-retire be a consultant poster! 

Merc is gonna habs company and get lubs and scritches! :yay 

Miss Nancy ob the Burg  :grouphug    We are thinking ob you too!

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png  heading off to :nappy 

Hmmmm. That Tiki painting is certainly ... C O L O R F U L !

What a fine little bathroom, Miss Ducky :D

:wave ALL!

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Rosiz is red

51242151116_db408aa9ff.jpg

Violets is-- no wait, I don't hab no violets to share... juss moor rosiz. I fink dees is rosiz, ennyway. Wutebber dey are, dey're lubbly. :colgate

51242918384_f2e5a397e4_w.jpg

51243205600_4acba35052.jpg

Mam!!! Ryker is sooooo hampsum and dreemy :beatheart 

Cherry and Ivy, I hope you habbed a wunderful time at pleygroop! 

AndiPants, Unka Nick nebber goes anywhere (I meen he lidrallee nebber leebs da house), so weeze happy fur him dat he is going, and it's totaly A-ok wiff me dat he tooked MY houndmobile because I get to spend da hole day wiff me mummy anyway  and we can go fur a caah ride togedder on anudder day. Heeze bery stressed so dis gud fur hims. Plus he is taking da car bc his bruddah's caaah is in da shoppe, and so he is picking up his two burddahs and hisown dad and dey're going to an amoozement paaaak in MassobChuck-its to cellabrate his youngah brudder's  upcoming nooptchooals in like won week. Mummy habs to find sumfink to ware, she hates any and all shopping (unless it's fur books :hehe ) and wears like da same 5 fings all da time. She libs bery froogalee (minus da book purchissiz :hehe Yes, ok, I get it Pippin, stop bookshaming me, sheesh ). I suppose dis meens yoo will be going to a shop WIFFOUT ME?? 

That is correct, my handsome little fool. :kiss2 

Well iffen yoo put it dat way and tell me I'm hampsum... :blush Wait !  MS Jerilyn sez Wiki is preshuss! :wub: (She is). Am I preshuss too, mummy? Am I?? 

:rolleyes: 

I am feeling needy so I go and cuddle up to mummy now fur a bit. I'll swing by laydah. Habs a gud Satonday!

Also:

4 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

Mummy sez I yam habbing compnee tuday.   Two ob Daddy's granddotters are comin tu stay de nite.  Boyhowdy, am I gonna be bizzy soking up de lubbing.

Sounds like yooze going to hab a terrible day, Merc. All dat free lubbing. <_< Muss be hard being Merc. Enjoy habbing yur furs stroked and gedding chilluns kisses :heart 

Ms Ducky yooze been in our fawts :grouphug

Ms Nancy weeze so sorry about yur frend :grouphug 

FancyPants we will be backandforfing fur yoo on Munday :goodluck Yoo habs to be okay. You habs to be okay. Yoo HABS to be okay. 

Back to Suffolk Keys now (mummy is reeding Ajax out loud like a loser. She sez it is moor drammatik when yoo reed it dat way and imagine yooze in a Greek amphifeeatah!!)

Wutebber mummy come heer so I can put me snoot against yoo :blush

Pippin

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Hello my Friendlies!!

Gonna be kinda partly sunnings during the day and very very hoomid!!!  But the rainings start again around dinnertime and go all throo tamarrow!

Mister Pippin those are really nice rose pichers!!  Have a nice snuggling day!!

Mister Merc is getting vizitings!!!  :yay  Waytaminit!!!  Miss Lizabeth do you alreddy have your NY house on the market????

Miss Ivy Momma hadded some ishoos with GT a few days ago, but there was a big Winnows updating yesserday, so that's probly the problem.  Glad your playgroop was a awesome as always!!

Oh hey!!  Momma says to remind everybody that the Westminster Dog show is on this weekend!!!  It's all diffrent because of the stoopid Covid, but you can see it online or on the Fox Sports app, or on FS1/FS2 on the teevee if you got those!!  The hounds are always on the first day!!

Momma is gonna try and get some more yard chores done whilst it's dry today.  She spended a LOT of time last nite trying to "re-season" the cast iron pans she had in the basemint.  Now that she has a BBQ that won't fall down if she puts a heavy pan onnit, she thot she should use those finally.  We can't use em on our range cause itsa solid top one and the high heat and heaviness mite break the top.  Anyway.  She warshed em and oiled em and baked em once last nite, but she thinks she needs to bake em again.  :dunno 

Wishings for a Sensashunal Satidday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Pippen here is a BLUE flower frum my garden to help you with your poem!

131775154_10220332593399633_918637670995

Molly McHelpful.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Pretty flowers Pippin and Molly!

Momma posted in teknical questions for Misser Jeff to see and got some helpful comments from Miss RE Carol and Miss Vanessa plusalso Petunia's daddieman.   She habs to check on the Windows Update to see if that is the problem if she can figure out how to find it.....

We just came back from our Fambly Wiki Walkie wif the cicadas.    It is cloudy today but KNOT raining.   We did a LOOONG walk around a cupple ob neighborhoods and Cherry is already :nappy     

Thanks for the reminder ob the Westminster Show AndiPants!   We will be rooting for the greyhoundie!

Miss Chris, Momma habs a perfekt cast iron pan but now that she habs a glass cooktop she can knot use it. :(   But she can use it on the gas grille side burner!  :) 

FancyPants and Miss Cindy   :grouphug     We will be :goodluck for you on Monday!

I think it is time for me to :nappy 

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

2 hours ago, MerlinsMum said:

Muss be hard being Merc. Enjoy habbing yur furs stroked and gedding chilluns kisses :heart 

Dood, De grandotters are collidge gradjuwits.

1 hour ago, greysmom said:

Miss Lizabeth do you alreddy have your NY house on the market????

St. Valentine's Day it will go on the market. I'm just trying to clear out as much stuff as possible now that Richard is finally ready to do so.

Miss. Kathy, we ar bak to being logged in on this payge but logged owt onna Howme payge agen. We do KNOT know wat iz happning!

Nutmeg, confuzzled houndie.