WFUBCC probly #204

Hello My Friendlies!!  Here's the new Club!

Remember the Houndie Rules:

1 - No see, no sky, no pee

2 -  If you see (or are standing in) snow, let it go!!

And the Humin Rules:

1 - No politicking ever!!!!  :shakefinger 

We celebrate our Friendlies joys and we support them when they're sad.  Wishings for healing riteawaykwik for any humin or houndie that needs it.  We are there for our Friendlies whatever the problem and however we can help.

Welcomings to all our Lurkers, Club Members, New Posters, and any body else that has something to contribute to the fun!  

Friendlies Fru Fik & Fin!!

Later Gaters!

:rivethead  Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha I am first! Mom sez she'll post some snacks after she gets to work tomorrow morning 

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Missing Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020

:coffee  Good morning!  I am second! (Third after AndiPants! )

three girls pink flowers halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

We ar heer tu!

We ar gonna go on ower furst waak ov the day butt it kan ownlee be a short wun ‘cos the vetman sed Chancey shud ownlee go fower ten minnit waaks. Nun ov us ar veree happee wiv that ideeya.

Fanks fower the nyoo Club AndyPandy.

Mi hyooman sista starting hur nyoo job tuday, howpe it awl go well Fran.:thumbs-up

Fanks in advance fower the snaks Summer and Miss. Jen.

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Since the old club posts will go poof soon, I am posting Sherrie's message from last night. Club friends, there is much more to the story of the hell that Sherrie has been going through before, during, and after her knee surgery. I know this is one more giant disappointment added to the crap pile of heartaches and set backs you've been having. You worked so hard to get your knee in shape for the trip. Sherrie, we are all here to be that shoulder you can cry on.  :grouphug

I am crushed right now.  My wonderful trip to MH is cancelled.  I got calls from my regular doc and the knee surgeon. I must go back to that wheel chair for at least 4 weeks to allow the knee to recover.  I was so excited at this difficult time of year to be distracted from the sadness (anniversary) of losing Jim. All the precious friends in the club that I had not met yet and were going to MH would have been the best medicine for me. When I heard the bridge across the Mississippi river was closed, I had a bad feeling there would be a change.

At least I have the boys to keep me from the deep end right now.  Take care, life is hard.

Miss S

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

ca1a20_a731c32a16a84ba7b681ac860c7e8ff7~  Oh, Miss Sherrie!!!  Dat is knot wut we wanted tu heer.  We are so soree fur yu. :bighug

Fangk yu, Andi Pants and Miss Chris fur de noo club.  AndiPants, seems like yur juss a pup and heer yu are as de noo Club Seckletary.  Gud fur yu.

Mummy and I are going tu de vetramarian fur muh check up and den, we are going to luntch wiff wun ob muh aunties frum Mummy's skool. :yay    Butt I also gotta backandforf fur muh cuzzin Brandy.  Bizzy day.  Bizzy day. 

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

:bighug  Sherrie  :bighug

:wave  CK

Chancey!  Glad you’re better. Short walkies are better than no walkies :nod

For bigger shows Ponies must be measured by an official person, and then height is noted in their official passport. Schooling shows aren’t that particular with no passport needed. 
So... Medium Ponies are up to 13.2 .... Widge is at the top range.

Large Ponies are over 13.2 to 14.2  My Calli is 14.2

Even a 1/4” over max puts them in the next category.  And yes...I could show Widge in anything but pony hunters.  I have shown him in Dressage. I believe he could go in open hunter classes with horses, but the fences would be too big and the striding would be difficult.

And... speaking of ponies...Stoney and Maggie ...the two littles ... broke the fence and were out on the grass field this morning. Sigh. I’m keeping a close eye on them as they have never had grass. It can cause colic and foundering. Stoney has already got bad feet.....

SKsummer.jpg.e81b3a1b5dee30108a9333255918eec7.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge

Ma reads the Washington Post and she used to wonder why so much stuff happened in the Department of Motor Vehicles up there in Washington, which is what DMV means in SC.  :lol  She finally figured out it was DV/MA/VA.

Miss Kathy is gonna hab a fun bisit wif her sister, Linda!  :yay  Ivy and Cherry, I bet your Dad can handle those potty trips.  He seems like a pretty capable fellow. :nod  IF he forgets about the feeding info, you ladies can set him straight.  (nod, nod, wink ,wink)

Miss Patsy, I'm glad you gots warms and now I hope rains will follow.

Laila, I'm sorry your Mom broke her toof but dat sounds like a primo snack she ate!

Miss Sherrie, I am so so sorry that your MH trip habs been put off and that you are gonna be back in that wheelie chair. :kiss2 

AndiPants, thanks for the New Club and for your great intro.  I lub that you included the part that Miss Patsy reminded us ob. :wub:

Stony and Maggie had a great adventure and now we'll all hope their tummies can handle alla that grass they guzzled.

Spirit, planning a day ob napping

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Gud Toesday! Fanks for da noo club. Mom iz gonna get da Long Bloo checked out dis moanin so we will be all set for owr baycation.

Sherrie, we so, so wished and prayed and hoped you would be able to come. Please let me know if there is anything you need, I can come to you, too. However much I hate flying!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Gud morning!  Fanks fur da NOO club!!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

I'm learnink sutch innerestin thins bout ponees and horsies! But they don't eat grass? :blink:

Mistress gots her 2nd arm piercing (thanks for that Charlie!) today. Finners crost she don't get bad effekts so Wiki walkies are not in jepardy.

Wiki  :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Miss Jerylyn...owr horsees lubz da grass - but dey can KNOT get too much da furst few times on it in da spring, but dey are gowing to town on it now.

Fanks fur da snaggs.

Oh, Miss Sherrie...it iz juss KNOT fare wen reel gud peeples habz fings like dis happen to dem.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Hello my Friendlies!

It was sunnings this morning early, but now it's all cloudings.  Maybe showering and thunnerboomers later on!!  :eek  Not that we care about the noise.

Great snakkings Miss Jennifer!!!  :chow  

Thanks for the info about ponies and horses Mam!!  Uh-oh!!!!  Notty ponies!!!!  :shakefinger 

Miss Sherrie, maybe you could fly to Mowntin Hounds and somebody could pikk you up???  Everybody should have a vaycayshun now and then!!  :bighug 

Miss Ducky  :kiss2 

Miss Wiki congrats on your Momma getting her piercing!!  Momma's sekind one is on Joon 1st and she's not looking forward to it cause her arm still hurts from the first one!!

Have a nice short walkie Miss Chancey!!

Momma's gotta get in the showering cause she STINKS from doing chorings and we gots groshree delivery coming today!!  We gots nothing speshul planned so I see a lot of napping in our fuchure!  Oh!  I gots some new garden pichurs to share but Momma hasta upload em first.  I gess I'll do that later on.

Wishings for a Tremenduss Toozday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:wave

Thanks for the new Club and thanks for the lovely snacks!

Miss Sherrie, I'm so sorry that you can't travel to MH.  I know how much it means to connect with old friends that remind you of happy times.  If I had a nice van and two young, sturdy drivers, I would come down there and kidnap you  pick you up and we would all go!  (We need two drivers because I have to be pushed around also.)  What fun we would have!  :clap:cool:bounce1

Miss Noo Carol

Posted (edited)

Merc we send hugs to your cousin.  You too Chancey

Miss Sherrie you sure live under a cloud. We hope it leaves you soon.

Miss Jen thanks for the snacks.

Daphne & Bitzi who also cant eat grass.

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

De betman sed I yam helfy! :yay  Muh bluds presshyure is fine!  :yay  I yam also gittin older and crankier.

188020763_10159641205893910_5374615016497811235_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=VYjCqE51US0AX_YKKik&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=1cf035350634e77b17a2cea0adf3dea7&oe=60CB6F80

No werd on muh cuzzin Brandy yet.  Mummy sez sheel wait til dis ebening to call and ask.

Miss ScootersMom, dat sounds like a gud plan tu me.  :nod

Glad you got a good report Merc! And my Mistress wants to know iffen this doktor has bin calt "the cute one"? :lol: :rolleyes:

:ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

2 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

Glad you got a good report Merc! And my Mistress wants to know iffen this doktor has bin calt "the cute one"? :lol: :rolleyes:

:ph34r

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Hola mis amigos!

I yam bakk from da vet-lady! She says I am healfy as a horse! Hear dat mis sweet corazon Evangeliiiiiiiina? She eben made me choose between two different biscuit after me shot...MAMA MIA she gabes me both in da end :yay

Zorro el galgo

Hello me freends! 

Hey we can knot put colors! Dat wuz Zorro del galgo and now dis me Charlie!

Misser Merc we awr happy yoo iz in gud healf!

Miss Mam! Maybe Kaila juss wants a noo pony! Wot color will it be????

Fanks fur da noo club and da snax! I do lubs a gud club opening! :chow

Night time! See yoo all tomorrow!

Yoor freend,

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants