It's Early, But I Need A Dewey Fix - GRTB 2021 Discussion Thread

GRTB Home Page

We are planning to go to Dewey this year if the COVID numbers are going in the right direction and the stars align.  I just looked and due to the current rental car shortage nationwide, rental cars are pricing out from roughly 600-over 1000 dollars per week.  I expect that to change continually until we go, but it's something to be aware of if you are flying in and need a rental.  Before I pay that for a rental I would fly in, buy a new car and drive it home to AZ afterward.  If prices are still like that, I will most likely borrow a car from one of my brothers who live in MD

So - who is going? I'm ready to sit on the beach at Camp Cocktail!  We are all way overdue!  

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Always missing my boy Hi Noon Rocket and Kate Miss Kate. The home of Petunia, MW Neptunia

12 hours ago, Time4ANap said:

Looking forward to seeing you! It feels like it's been forever. 

It has been forever.  Len will be having another surgery on August 26th.  This time; knee replacement.  It will be his 4th surgery in two years, not counting the other two previous surgeries two years prior.  It has been a long road for him.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

3 hours ago, Houndtime said:

It has been forever.  Len will be having another surgery on August 26th.  This time; knee replacement.  It will be his 4th surgery in two years, not counting the other two previous surgeries two years prior.  It has been a long road for him.

Poor Len has been through enough.  I hope a new knee means that he might be able to join you at the vending site for a little while. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Always missing my boy Hi Noon Rocket and Kate Miss Kate. The home of Petunia, MW Neptunia

I'm going and I can't wait to get back to the beach again!! I won't be bringing my Razzy because she is getting to old to travel, but my roommates will have dogs for me to borrow :) 

I'll also be giving a talk on Greyhound Amber Alert at the Convention Center. Looking forward to seeing everyone!! :gh_bow

Jen, Tessa & Raspberry
Forever in my heart, my boys: Quiet Man, Murphy, Ducky & Wylie
www.greyhoundadventures.org