Wow!  Slow in the Club tonite so I gess it's bedtime!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:coffee  Wowsa!  I beat Kathy to make the first post of the day.  Oh, wait, she's on her road trip.  Have a great trip, Kathy, and we expect :digicam

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

21 minutes ago, macoduck said:

:coffee  Wowsa!  I beat Kathy to make the first post of the day.  Oh, wait, she's on her road trip.  Have a great trip, Kathy, and we expect :digicam

And she's posting beautiful pictures on FB

182484380_1214289469036237_3149036079901392302_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=4wKryXdGw0YAX8lFiLL&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=ff8e064792f0087ad60217ad3f09128f&oe=60B879CB

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

:coffee   Good morning!  I’m here.  I actually slept in until 6:00!   It’s lovely here- beautiful cabin, beautiful view looking out at the lake.   Thanks Merc for posting my picture- that’s the back of the cabin that overlooks the lake  It’s raining right now, but I’m just having breakfast and enjoying the gorgeous cabin.  We are headed to a really big farmers market today that is indoors and sells a wide range of things, from produce to gifts- they also have their own bakery.   Hopefully the rain will ease up by afternoon.   But even if it’s raining we can sit out on the covered deck, enjoy the view and read!   I hope everyone has a good day

Kathy

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Lucy, 8 O'clocks are coffee beans. :D  You have 4 O'clocks.  :rotfl  :blush Thank you for that link, Ducky. I like the idea of having some in a container.

Wow, Miss Elizabeth, knitting a Greyhound!  We're gonna wanna see it!
I see it!  That's a most excellent start, right?  I see distinct houndie elements. :nod  Da idea ob a knitting machine reminded Ma ob the big electronic jacquard loom that was at her werk when she first went there.  Intricate and elegant.

:kiss2 and :grouphug for Wiki and Mistress.  What a frightening experience and so bery sad.

Pippin!  I was talking about the eating from the cob kinda corns--knot those painful paw pad type corns. I don't got 'em and I sure don't want them for my friends.
Your Monday face made Ma swoon. she went ker. Plop.

Miz Ducky, that is indeed an amazing and intimidating FB group.  :wow 

What a spectacular cabin, Miss Kathy!  Enjoy your trip. 

Fancy Pants, you really do rule the roost, don't you. :D 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Hello my Friendlies!!

Cloudings rite now, but we're sposed to have sunnings and 70lenedee degrees today!  Then mid-80lebendees tamarrow!!!  :eek  Then back to almost 60lebendee on Thirdsday!!  Aaaah, spring in Oregon!!

Miss Lizabeth I see a houndie in that nitting!!!   Just needs some tweeking a little!!  ;) 

Miss Kathy I think your vacashun house is too nice to be a "cabin!!"  And rite on a lake too!!  Momma would lovelovelove to live on the water somewheres!

Mister Spirit, how's your Momma doing with her wurkjob project today??  Did she get that lady at the office straitened out??

Well, Momma's arm is really sore today, but she seems to feel OK so far.  She's got loads still to do outside but she doesn't wanna work *too* hard!!  :lol  :rolleyes:   Oh, and some of the onyums are already sprouting outta the ground in the garden!!

Wishings for a Tremenduss Toozday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

It's TootsDay everwon!  It rained a good bit yesterday afternoon and evening.  There were tornado warnings, too!  Now, it is just rather sticky with light clouds.  Supposed to get more thunderstorms this afternoon and evening.  But, we got some screened porch time this morning, so that works for me.  My breakfast, however, was WAY LATE.  Totally unacceptable.  I haven't decided how to punish the staff.  And the excuse?  Poor, if you ask me.  Guest got her second Pfizer jab yesterday.  The first one was just a sore arm.  The second one?  Not quite.  The jab was in the front of her shoulder and the nurse stabbed her and then had to shove it in further.  Guest felt something pop during the second effort.  And, then the nurse took her sweet time pushing the plunger.  Criminy - Guest jabs us faster than that!  Her arm was iced fire poker sore that night.  You shoulda seen her trying to take her shirt off to go to bed.  Bwahahaha!  Pitiful.  She got the dreaded  jab headache.  Not the meat cleaver one, but the vice grips one.  Her get up and go, didn't even bother to get up lol.  I started reminding her that it was TIME TO GET UP and she just told me to jump up in bed with her.  So, I did.  Had a nice snooze on the big bed!  Once she got herself together enough and muddle through her first thing in the morning work stuffs, we got fed.  Almost starved us to death.  Sheesh.  But, tums are full and ears have been rubbed and naps are in order.  Guest would like a nap, too.  At least, that is what she keeps telling me!  

So, we hope you feel better, Miss Chris.  We know several people who the first Moderna was worse than the second.  Hope that will be the case for you. 

Pippin, I see that mournful face on Guest several times a week!  Yours is much nicer to look at though.  

Miss Elizabeth, we are in awe as to what you are able to do with yarn.  Guest's main feat is to turn it into a ball of knots.  

CharLie!  Flying Spittle sounds like a good name for a punk rock band.  Zeke, AKA Chief Yellowhead, gets his face washed frequently as he is slow to withdrawal when Angus lifts a leg to mark whatever Zeke was sniffing.  

Well, I gotta go.  Guest is looking rather sleepy, so I need to take a nap to remind her that retirement IS a good thing!  And, something to which she can aspire. 

Have a good day everwon!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

I'm shore glad I'm onlee houndie here so nobuddy is peein on me! Mistress does wash my face tho. Seems my spit is xtra stikky or sumthin and I lik my chomps a lot so I get crusty mouf. I like to get wash my face! Mistress puts sum shampoop on a warm wash cloff and scrubs me, then more warm wader rise, then towel dry, then I not crusty no more. :D

Fancypants, your momma skared mine. She got the Fizerf shot and gots to get anodder in a cupple weeks. :unsure

Well, today I met the mail lady. Not the reglar lady, who I don't theenk likes me on accounta she never gave me a treet and we saw her stop her truck, get out, cross the street, and give a dog in a yard a treet.  So today we happined to come home from Wiki walkie juss as the mail truck was at our house so Mistress said to wait a minit we get the mail. I wanted to see what the deel was and iffen there was treets or not so I jump up and put my pawpaws on the windersill and poke my hed in the truck to say hello. It was a nice young lady who did not give me a treet but was not alarmed by the Black Bandit suddenly in her space. She gave me sum pets and said I had so soft furs. I woulda prefer a treet.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Sorry Pippen me frend, Mom's back to the office full time and can't really post snax from her werkjob. I usually save some kibble for the afternoon so I'm happy to share. We can split my cookie too.

:dogcookie

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Missing Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020

Zeke, AKA Chief Yellowhead, gets his face washed frequently as he is slow to withdrawal when Angus lifts a leg to mark whatever Zeke was sniffing.  

:rofl

I hate gittin muh face washed. :angry:

Snot much butt it'll keep us frum starbing to deff

SnackVariety_Lead.jpg?1558527976&fbclid=IwAR12fhj-mU7_lQvJr0PnbDfBC2WbbTwjog1FKf3mMsEb1RMhg5pIkdzsPxE

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hola!  Mom got cot inna rayne agin today.  Ob corse, it started rite when she an Miss Tammy went owt wiff the Peke Sqwad, an they hadda walk inna wind an rayne.  Mom is tayard ob that.

Ja, ja, Miss Patsy, you notissed the kitchen view inna flat too!  Ahhsum, si?  An plusalso, the owner tole Miss Margot there is a tearace beside the flat wiff that view as well.:beatheart

Hope yer arm feels okay lader, Miss Chris.

Oh, poor Miss Guest!  I fink that nurse dint do a good job---shame on her.  An we shure hope you dont feel eben wurst.  Mom wuz lucky, I gess.  She just hadda sore arm an woke up one nite wiff sweatin.

Wiki---no treets?  Harumph!

Wow, Miss Kathy, that is the nicest cabin we hab eber seen!  Whot a gorjus, relacksin view too.  The markit sownds grate.

Fanks fer the snacks, Merc!  Mom fown a noo snack she is addickted to---an they onny cost $1.00.  Toffee peenuts. :chow

Ja, ja, Miss Vanessa, Calvin used to pee on his sissers heads a lot.

Owr tennents fridge came today.  Dad gesses it wuz worf gettin a noo one fer him, so Dad dint hab to get rid ob the old one, or moob innyfing.  An we do like the one we hab.  But you know, Joe wuz home when it came, an he dint eben come owta the bedroom to say fanks or innyfing. It wuz a lotta werk to find a fridge that cood come this qwik---most plases sed June!  An plusalso, Dad haz to moobe sum cabinets so the fridge will fit.  He haznt tawked to them abowt leebin yet---I fink mebbe he wuz reel angry an haz calmed down a liddle.  I know he still finks abowt it tho.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

TREATS! :chow

Oh and I git yellowhed often becoze obs me brodder too :bugeye I git double washed!

Me freend, we saw a..."Creatoore" on owr walkie. Dis wuz knot a skwirrel and dis wuz knot a bunny. Dis wuz knot scared obs us.

Wot

Wuz

DAT?

181645492_260578442462074_49037950227151

Charlie - intrigued

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Momma says probly a Nutria.  That's like a beever with a rat tail instead of a flat tail!!!  Biggest Norf American rodent!

AP  :banana

Posted (edited)

Oooohhhh, it's a Woodgroundchuckhog!

Or maybe you say marmot in OhCanada Frentsch. 

Edited by Jerilyn
Lila Football

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Jenbo said:

It's a chupacabra. RUN!

:rofl 

Charlie! We gots dose around heer too! Mummy and I see dem when we go to da feelds. Mummy walks around wiff eegul eyeballs to make shore I stay away frum dare ground holes. 

Speeking ob creechurs... yoo guyze. Yoo will nebber guess wut happened heer yesserday!! We hadda bandito ca1a20_eda8a7a1321d49d38c4134f1fedadde7~ prancing around on our ROOF! Like he owned da place!! :angryfire He didn't eben  noc and come in fur tea. How ROOD. Sum dumbo hooman picking up dare sprog frum da elemententary school apparintly had time to take a pikchur and post it on Facebook butt KNOT da curtesy to knock on da door and lettuce no about it! :blink: Mummy got dis FB screenshot frum a neighbor :huh 

51158507341_5a738677bc.jpg

Fanks a lot :angry: Also mummy is trying to figger out wut on erff dat vertical line neggst to da window is??? :unsure :eek (update; she juss went out and dare's nuffink dare :dunno )

Ennyhoo yoo shouda seen mummy hoding a snow shubbel (closest fing she cood find) when I went out fur lass pee in da dark lass nite... she kept looking around and den telling me to hurry! :lol ca1a20_be0c00b881394795bfa9f070c2b09b98~ Wut a loozah! Haha!

Bizzy bizzy bizzy day tooday so we did KNOT hab time to pick up Tobin fur afternoon Wiki walkie. :( And tomorrow weeze apposed to get lodes ob rainy rains. cloud-with-rain2_sm.png And den Turdsday is going to be insanely bizzy plus also mummy habs a dental. So yeah. It sucks. I guess we won't go Wiki walkies togeddah until Fried Day. ca1a20_e9f6c83fb4554c31a4e4b56800204dde~

Lookit how well we walked side by side in dis video yesserday :blush 

I will hab to :tomato tomorrow. Hab a gud nite! 

Pippin KNOT askeered ob no bandito

Edited by MerlinsMum

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Pippin, going out to face a bandito wiff a shubble is zaktly sumthin my Mistress would do. 

Nitey nite! Stay safe from the wild things!

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football

Mister Pippin!!  OBveeyusllee that's the rope the bandito climed up to the roof with!!  Then when he left he tooked it with him!!!  Duh!!  :rolleyes:  You be really careful out in the yard now!!

Momma is really tireded and her stummik was upsetted.  She feels more better now, but her arm sure is very hurty.

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants