Maybe that's what Karen needs to do to cope? She's a kind person and wouldn't choose to push us aside unless she's still grieving terribly. I wish her well and hope she can find solace and contentment however she can. :grouphug

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Missing Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always sad when peeples and houndies hafta leave us and move on to a different faze that doesn't include us.  It's a nachral thing in life, but, still sad.  Miss Karen's hadda lotta losses and trubbels and she's doing what she feels she needs to do.  We still love her and wish her and her famly to be happy and safe and well. 

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Gud murning me freends!

Lookit dat I'm da furst houndie obs da day! :coffee

Miss Jen, dat's exactlee wot we thot too. Maybe Miss Karen habing awl dose houndies stuff around makes her sad. I used to libs close to Miss Karen in da UK but nevah got to meet her, but she is an incredibly kind woman dat I can say!

Miss McMolly wowser wot's up wiff dat! We'll send yoo sum sunshine!

Ohhhh da pretty flours! f_yellow

Miss Cherry is lubbing her dinosaur! I hope Miss Paris likes hers as much as Miss Cherry lubs her dinosaur! Dis a great toy I suppose!

Dis weekind wiff da temperature I got caught in da spring fever and wantid to play wiff Zorro del galgo. Oh he wuz happy at first but den when we ware awl laying down in da sun I startid stalking him and poucing on hisownself and he wuz knot habbing it. So we ended up sun tanning instead obs playing.

Da Cap'n (me brodder Jack, remember him?) Is habbing hisown meds upped. He pretty much has as much gabapentin as he want to stay comfortabul. So he is relatively content, but it makes it hard on hisown sekind momma since he now looks pretty gud and happy. But we need to keep in mind dat it is awl just temporary and dat hisown body will knot git bettah. Butt ifn dey can habs some grate memories to make still, instead obs him in pain dat's dat.

Bettah go and see ifn Zorro del galgo iz awake now

Yoor early freend

Charlie da Monday murning houndie

Edited by locket

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Good morning Charlie!   Plusalso gud morning eberyone else!  

It's me!  Cherry!   I am busy pesto-ing Momma cuz she habs cottage cheeeese and I lubs it!   I habs to be busy looking pitiful so she will gibs me some- I am pretty gud at it too!

Yes, I lubs lubs lubs my dinosaur!   I wuz running around wif him yesserday and wanted to take him for our walk too, but Momma told me to leave it.   Sigh.

We went out for my pre-brekkie potty break this morning and it wuz dark ob course.    We saw the Big Dipper, plusalso we saw the newspaper delibery guy.  He brings the Washington Post for Daddy ebery day and we see him a lot.   He waves at me!

Time to go back to pesto-ing!   

Cherry 51034520827_d1fe195323_o.png  

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:coffee

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Miz Ducky, when that rain left us Sattiday ebening, Ma said to Auntie Ann, "Well, the rain is heading off to Ducky now."  It got there!

Wiki, I hope your afletical injury heals quickly.  Oh boy, wif the rain we had, the driveway looks like an earth werm mass casualty scene. So many crispy liddle werms. :(  Ma found lots of live ones under the bags ob soil she put in the garden yesterday.  She'd pick up a bag and then pause to collect alla those werms and toss 'em into the garden beds. 

Hailstones in Floridhu!  Wow!  Big 'uns too.  I hope you stayed safe indoors, Molly, so you didn't get hit on your punkin' head wif a big ole rock ob ice.

Jazz, it would be real nice if you ate up the nice new food. :nod  Miss Patsy, Chewy can be bery helpful to you should ask and see.  Oh, I wonder if your vet would swap the food you have for chickken flavor?

Cherry habs found a new favorite toy!

Such wonderful news that liddle Hada is herself again!

It's always sad when peeples and houndies hafta leave us and move on to a different faze that doesn't include us.  It's a nachral thing in life, but, still sad.  Miss Karen's hadda lotta losses and trubbels and she's doing what she feels she needs to do.  We still love her and wish her and her famly to be happy and safe and well. 

This is just exactly what I fink and said so wisely.

Cherry, you saw teh Big Dripper and the newspaper delibery guy?  What a good start to the day!

Well, there was trouble all last week wif da experts trying to install a new version ob Oracle on the servers of the new computer  system Ma is werking on--lots ob downtime at a time when they don't hab any time to spare--13 weeks until go-live.  :eek  Toward the end ob the week they sort ob figured out what they needed to do <_<, but being highly paid consultants, they did knot do anyting ober the weekend.  -_- The upshot ob all that is that Ma gets to play Retired Lady today while hoping she can get back to werk tomorrow. 

I hadda rought night wif turdles appearing in my bed 2 times.  I made Ma get up and remove them so I could sleep in peace.  She thinks it is interesting that I eat outdoor turdles, and even occasionally indoor turdles, butt KNOT turdles in my bed.  Trudles in my bed are GROSS and must be cleared up by Ma.

:D Spirit, Always keep 'em guessing! 

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Hi Everyone...we are checking in and happy to see everyone hanging in there....

We love all the pictures.  Happy gotcha day to Molly!

Fancy likely will be joining the club soon.  I am just giving her some lessons on keyboarding since Dustin didn't have a chance to do that.  We will share some news as well - as God works in very mysterious ways...

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

My rump lump seems smaller today so hopefully Mistress will lift my restriktshuns. It’s gray and gloomy here today, but any kinda day is good for Wiki walkie.

That’s a nice dinosaur you gots there, Cherry!

Happy Gotcha HadaParsnip! I’m so glad you’re feel all back to normill!

Charlie, why doesn’t Zorro del galgo want to play wiff you? I’d play wiff you! We could run and chase and jump!

Oh Dr Robin, what kinda noos you gots? It would be nice to chat wiff Fancy!

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Hello my Friendlies!

It's kinda clouding out rite now, but we are sposed to have sunnings!!!!!  :bugeye  We got some nice sunbaffing yesserday!!  :D 

Mister Spirit and Miss Wiki, just do NOTNOTNOT eat those squirms!!!  :puke  They can give you a parasite that lives in your nose and make you reverse sneeze a lot.  :shakefinger 

Mister Charlie we're very glad to hear that Captin Jack is having a good few days before hisown crossing.  Plus also, I would play with you too!  ;) 

Miss Cherry isn't cottage cheezing just the BOMMMMMM!!!!  :chow  I love cottage cheezing!!!  But I don't get it very offen.  :bugeye  My sister Lilly used to eat it a lot too.

Mister Gino, what's up with that silly bruther of yours???  :youcrazy 

Miss Dr Robin, we are waiting with bait on our breaths!!!!  :D 

Momma hadda turn on the sprinkler yesserday cause we haven't gotted any rainings lately!!  :eek  And we got so many new plantings in the frunt yard.  Then she sorta finished making the new planting bed around the yukkas in the back by the garden, but she "says" she's gotta fix it somehow so we can't get into it cause Flizzie has been PEEING in the new dirt!!!  :lol  More work for her!!

Wishings for a marveluss Munderday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Spirit, art thou eating outside turdles that hadst exited yu, or didith they come from Nate?

I mineownself was a turdle connisaurus. Howsoebber, they hadst to only be Mazy's turdles. It wood be tuu :sick barfy ob me tu recycle mine ownst turdles.

Hi, I'm Charlie,  an active member of TEA, Turdle Eaters Anonamouse, an its bin twentyelleben days since I ated a turdle cuz dats wen Mazy left me for da rainbow bridge bacon bar

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png

I am here!      It is a cloudy day here in Mary Land today wif a chance of rainy rains later.    We went for our Morning Wiki Walkie wif Momma and saw Miss Joyce wif the beagles!   They barkbarkbark and we just look at them quietly.   Then we saw three doodle dogs who also barkbarkbark and we just watch.   We did knot hear any spring peepers at the pond this morning.    

Daddy went out to hit the leetle white ball around today.   Momma had Miss Tracey walk us this afternoon and we saw more dogs this afternoon!   We habs been :nappy eber since we got home.

I feel bad for our dog walker because business has been so slow for her this last year since everyone is working from home, so I book her to walk our girls some days whilst I do other things.   She is really good with them.

Ms Dr Robin, we are also waiting wif bait on our bref to hear what is going on at your house!   We are also waiting for Fancy to find her voice and be the spokeshoundie for your fambly!  We will need :digicam ob her so we know who we are tic tic-ing wif!

Turdles in beds?  :eek    KNOT a nice thing to wake up to!

I hope Cap'n Jack is feeling OK and knot in a lot ob pain. 

Momma sed in a cupple ob weeks we will be staying wif Miss Nichole again.    Momma and Daddy are going back to Blue Ridge Georgia in a soshally distanced cabin by a lake wif their trabel frends Ms Laurie and Misser Bob.  All ob them hab had their shots so they won't need to wear their masks inside the cabin this time.   They will still wear them for visiting the leetle town and shopping and restaurants and stuff.  We habs LOTS ob fun at Miss Nichole's!   She habs threelebendy houndies and also a beeg fenced in backyard, so we get to run ebery day!  :D   She  and Misser Gary are bery nice and they lub on us too!

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png     soon to be trabeling houndie

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Happy Gotcha Day to the inestimable Miss Hada Parsnip!  Glad you're feeling better. 

Also belated happy Gotcha Day to my poodle crush Molly McPoodle. 

Since I was awake in the middle of the night last night due to Covid dreams returning, it occurred to me that perhaps mixing some tuna in oil (aka "the good stuff") with Jazz' chicken flavor KD might make it more interesting. For this morning at least it worked. Dr Carol is trying to get more calories into him with the KD tho reading labels I don't see that much difference but I'll try most anything. I'll hold off on calling Chewey until I know how desperate I am. 

Welcome Sadie Rose and please work on your anxiety issues 😜.

*wanders off wondering what's up at Dr Robbin's farm*

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Glad dat rump-a-lump Wiki is bedder.  :nod

We can't wait tu heer wut Doktor Robin Frootcake will tell us. 

Ivy, whicht lake du yur rent go tu?  Mummy's lukkig fur a lake house fur us.

Fancy, wen yur reddy we're heer tu welcome yu will open paws.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Waiting to hear from Dr. Robin to see whot kind ob noos she has!

55 minutes ago, Mercsmom said:

Ivy, whicht lake du yur rent go tu?  Mummy's lukkig fur a lake house fur us.

Merc, the house they are going to is on Blue Ridge Lake in Blue Ridge Georgia.    It's a different house from the one they stayed at before, that one wuz on the Toccoa River.   Miss Laurie found the lake house on VRBO.  It looks really nice in the pikkies.

:confetti   Happy Gotcha Day Hada Parsnip!  :confetti 

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

:ph34r   I know what it is, but I am waiting for Miss Dr Robin to say!!!  :ph34r  ;)

It finally gotted some sunnings here this affernoon, but it wasn't very warm cause of the cold winds!!!  :bugeye

Mister Charlie we will be thinking of Captin Jack tamarrow and wishing him a easy and speedy crossing over the Bridge, away from pain and feeling yukky, and into sweet Miss Myka's waiting paws.  It will be a broccolilli bar instead of a bacon bar for his welcome party!  :bighug

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants