• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee Good morning 

What a lovely picture of Robin, Nancy and crew! 

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Dat wuz a rellee nise foto.  Lotsa gud luking houndies and mommas. :heart

I bif fur muh outs butt Mummy hasn't paid me fur pooping. :bugeye   Butt, she sez I'm gittin a car ride. :yay

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Working on link.

Edited by cello

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Merc  :beatheart :beatheart :beatheart 

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Morning everyone! Notice I did not say "good" because it's not a good morning for me! You see, I got a bit crazy yesterday afternoon and jumped over the deck railing into the yard because I saw a magpie or a squirrel (I'm not telling Mama and Daddy which it was.) And...... I BROKE my front leg, just above my wrist 🙁 It HURT! So Mama and Daddy brought me to the emergency vet where I sit as I type this, waiting for surgery later today to put a plate and screws in to fix it. Luckily they put me on good drugs and I don't feel a lot of pain. But they did not feed me after midnight so I'm bummed about that. Can you all send me some good thoughts for later today? I'll get Mama to update  later. Luv, NEIZAN

(Silly dog!  His surgery is late this afternoon or early evening I was told yesterday.)

May be an image of dog

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

Neizan, you poor fing. How terrible awful for you. If course we will bakandforth whilst we wait for news that everything went well. 

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Missing Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020

Oh No! Well, I gotta say that that wazza daft thing to do, awltho we awl know how tempting a skwirrulz wud be. Yu rest upp and hav sum sleepy joose and get that leg awl betta kwik kwik and we will bakanforf fower yu along wiv Merc and hiz dental.

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Oh NeiNei! You poor leddle guy! Stoopid birds and skwirrils! I hope your surgiree goes good and your home on the peenk elefant drugs soon. Welcome to the metal leg club! 

I lubs that pitcher of Miss Mam and Dr Robin and alla them houndies who are now hangin out wiff Lila in hebben. :heart

Is Merc getting dentilled today? I go backandforth! I bet he's getting his toofers sharpined so he can take on that allygador.

Me and Mistress boff slept rite thru the thunner boomers lass night! :yay

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

1 hour ago, Jenbo said:

Neizan, you poor fing. How terrible awful for you. If course we will bakandforth whilst we wait for news that everything went well. 

:nod  :heart   I've got to agree with Mam.  That was a daft thing to do.  It's a good thing you're drop dead gorgeous.  THHH - oh wait.  I can't afford to thud right now.

I got a call from the grey-savvy vet DURING MY CLASS.  It was mortifying to have to stop class to take the call.  :blush   She wants to remove two teeth.  She said they could wait if I planned on doing a dental every year.  I said :censored  no, go ahead and take them.  Yeesh, I can't survive this every year!!! 

I keep wandering around the house looking for my boy. :(

Edited by Mercsmom
missing Merc

I am sure that habing his trusted and beloved humans right wif him made Dustin's passing gentle and peaceful and safe.  That means so much to humans and hounds bof.  :kiss2 
Mam. thank you so for sharing that wonderful picture ob hounds and humans that we love dearly, some ob whom are wif us only in owr hearts now.  That is a treasure.  Why is Ma crying? 

Roman, you channeled Johnny and brought joy to Miss Vanessa!  Whoseagoodboy! Aberygoodboy!

Merc, you are such a lubly, trusting soul.  Miss Elizabeth, I don't know what to say about you. :angry:
Merc, we'll be backandforthandbackandforth for you. :kiss2 

:confetti Miss Halise!

Niezan!  :eek  I'm so sorry you hab joined the broken leg + metal pieces club.  I bet that hurt a lot and I wish that hadn't happened to you.  We'll backandforth for you this afternoon and ebening, OK?  Sorry about the starvation.

Miss Elizabeth, your Merc is gonna be OK.  You stay busy and don't worry any more than you can help.  :kiss2

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Mam....that picture is just beautiful....

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Merc as we post you are probably  under the spell of the fairy dust .  Or better yet the dental is over & you are coming to.  Miss Elizabeth you have a lot explaining to do to our friend.

Niezan those squirrels are tricksters for sure.  So they made you leap & break your leg.  The good news is the vet can fix you right. 

Daphne & Bitzi thinking of Dr Fruitcake 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Hello my Friendlies!!

Gonna be partly to mostly sunnings today, but not too warm, tho the temps are kreeping up towards being warm.  We're sposed to have 70lebendee degrees next week!!  :eek  

:confetti Happy Gotcha Day Miss Molly!!!!  :confetti  You sure were a big floofball when you was a puppy!!!!

Miss Tin, we will be baknforfing for Mister Neizan here!!!

Same for Mister Merc!!!  Tho he's probly all done and recovering by now.  :thumbs-up 

Mam, what a nice picher!!

Mister Spirit, Momma only gotted 10 bags of dirt and 10 bags of steer compost ( :dunno ) so she doesn't hafta work as hard as Miss Loosy!!  :lol  

Here's some cheery flower pichers to briten up your day!!

51099842624_da2d00b15a_w.jpg20210405_150842 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

51099859022_e2b87d89e8_w.jpg20210405_150722 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

51099842609_91ce85b1fd_w.jpg20210405_150628 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

51099842524_36335b5376_w.jpg20210405_150528 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

51099858897_ac34b67b23_w.jpg20210405_150505 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Our purkle lilac is getting ready to blooming now too!!  The yellow one is still behind a little bit.

51099842579_51e21768cd_w.jpg20210405_150601 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Wishings for a thankful Thirdsday for all my Friendlies!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

28 minutes ago, LBass said:

Merc, you are such a lubly, trusting soul.  Miss Elizabeth, I don't know what to say about you. 

But, but, but.... sml_gallery_15587_3010_1377.gif  You want I should worry him ahead of time?

Backandforfandbackandforf....

Neizan!!! Squirrels are NOT worth it!  Now you get to join the metal leg club!   I will also backandforfandbackandforf for you too! 

Ivy

Neizan, iffn yoo wuz meant to fly, you'd habs been gibben wings!

Merc, toofers iz oberrated!

Well, everything with my eyes is normal, some nearsightedness, mostly age related. There's a new hybrid lens that's supposed to help with headaches and eyestrain, blue-light blocking and with a prism. Of course insurance does NOT cover, but it's better than buying multiple pairs.

Oh, and if you like cheesy Sci-Fi, Buck Rogers is on Tubi.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Oh dear. Miss a day and life goes to hell in a handbasket. Merc, remember The Toothless Wonders have always said teeth are overrated. Neizen, oh my. Enjoy your sleepy joose of delight and when you wake up perhaps you will evaluate trying to fly off the deck. Fly free and healthy dear Dustin and send your family a sign. Big hugs coming to Dr Robin and family. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

So nice to hear that Roman is enjoying some play!!!

Thinking of Merc....

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.