Does anyone happen to know which GT vendor makes this harness?

I bought this fabric assist harness from a GT vendor several years ago when managing MoMo's osteo.  I'm using it again now for Spirit at 14.3 as he deals with degenerative myelopathy.  I can't remember where I got it.  Does it ring a bell for anyone here?  I don't have a better photo of it--it's fabric and is comfortable for the hound to wear 24/7.  There is a sort of triangular fabric piece that fits under the dog's chest and down to the tuck.  There is a velvet "handle" that runs along the spine.  

The photo is Naughty Nate, moving in on Spirit's bed.  <_<  Saintly Spirit will snarl viciously and then move on the another bed. 

137064325_10214556671469824_409502963410

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Adding another thumbs-up for the GodsGreyts harness.  It didn't seem to bother my Nutmeg one bit, and it was so helpful.  I think this harness or something similar would be a good item in a first-aid kit for anyone who has a large dog.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

• 1 month later...

I’m just reviving this thread as I wanted to ask the people who have the harness from GodsGreyts about how easy it is to use and what you use it for - by that I mean, is it more for assistance in light lifting up from a lying position (with the dog doing most of the work), or have you used it for, say, lifting in and out of a car with all the dog’s weight on it?

We have started to notice a few changes in the way Buddy is moving over the last few months - nothing too specific but just a bit more stiff on getting up, struggling with the back step, and catching his back feet when he walks. This last thing is something he has always done, but it seems a bit more frequent, and a bit more dramatic recently. He’s 10 1/2 now and does still love to run and have zoomies but it just seems to take a bit more out of him than a year ago :unsure. I hope we have a few more healthy years with him - certainly seeing all the pups on here who make into their teens makes me optimistic - but I’d like to be prepared, just in case.

The GodsGreyt harness looks so slender that he could wear it without noticing (some people have commented on this), but does that mean it lacks a bit of robustness than you can get with chunkier harnesses? All advice is appreciated!

Buddy Molly 🌈 5/11/10-10/10/23

So far I've not had to use this harness to completely lift a dog--Spirit helps--but having said that, the harness still takes most--practically all--of his weight at times.  I did have to mend it once--it is fabric and webbing and it was easy enough to sew the webbing back in place. The fact that it can be worn comfortably all the time, so it is on the dog when it is needed, is a huge benefit.  The long strap across the dog's back means that I can face Spirit's side and use both hands on the strap to lift and steady him if he needs it.  It's lightweight but the fabric and webbing are actually sturdy and strong.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

1 hour ago, LBass said:

So far I've not had to use this harness to completely lift a dog--Spirit helps--but having said that, the harness still takes most--practically all--of his weight at times.  I did have to mend it once--it is fabric and webbing and it was easy enough to sew the webbing back in place. The fact that it can be worn comfortably all the time, so it is on the dog when it is needed, is a huge benefit.  The long strap across the dog's back means that I can face Spirit's side and use both hands on the strap to lift and steady him if he needs it.  It's lightweight but the fabric and webbing are actually sturdy and strong.

Thanks, that’s just what I needed to know

Buddy Molly 🌈 5/11/10-10/10/23