Beyond Frito Feet

Jenny is sleeping next to me on ‘her’ recliner.  As a part of her body must always touch mine, her two front feet are resting on my forearm.  The stink is killing me!  It’s worse than my son’s sneakers back in the day.  🤮 Definitely time for a bath. I love my silly, stinky girl. 🥰

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

It’s a natural doggie thing.  Bacteria, probably Proteus or Pseudomonas.  Nothing to worry about unless the odor is extremely foul or there’s crusty skin, lumps, etc.  🙂

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Makes you wanna fetch the queso dip, doesn’t it?   😉

Grace's feet have never smelled but she does occasionally make up for it with an evening of posterior climate changing emissions.

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

5 hours ago, HeyRunDog said:

Grace's feet have never smelled but she does occasionally make up for it with an evening of posterior climate changing emissions.

😷 Yup.   We have those, too. Luckily for me, Jenny chooses to lay next to DH after dinner. It’s not unusual to see him fanning the fumes while watching the nightly news.