I’ve created a monster

Do you have one greyhound that that snarfs up food as soon as you put it down? And another that needs to think about it first?

Hoku, bless his heart, needs to observe it, give it the sniff test, stare out the window, get a drink of water...you get the idea. So, I decided to give him a body rub to encourage him to get with it and eat! :rolleyes: Hoku has now incorporated into the dinner routine, and will walk over and block my exit if he thinks he is not getting enough of an all over body rub. Extra goodies in the dinner don’t work, and ignore-ing him just extends the time he doesn’t eat. Meanwhile, Diva just gobbled down her dinner in record time upstairs away from him lest she give him the evil eye and scare him off his food. The good news is Diva is not too fat, and Hoku not overly thin. Meanwhile Buddy is looking good with Diva’s foot on his head...

1E054943-DE58-4ED4-A85C-EED09D9EE067.jpeg

I wouldn't know what to do with a greyhound who had to think about eating.  :lol  

And it looks like you have a doggy version of a unicorn.  :)  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

I started giving Mercury a full-body puppy massage in the morning.  It's a good way to check for ticks, lumps, etc. and he loves it. But, Heaven  forbid if I forget!!!!  I get that needle nose snoot poking poking poking me until I remember my duties.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound