Jeeze Andipants, what's going on out there? Why so long to fix your lektricals?  I'm glad youse guys are AOK, sorry the hoomans are having a ruff go of it. But hey, food deliberies!  :chow

Tiller and Heart, don't worry, I gots the door shut on me this mornink for my refoosal to pee. <_< I gots sum of Lila's stubborniss me in tho and I got let back in to eat before being tossed out again. ;)

Fancypants you gots more possims!?!? I don't theenk I ever saw a possims. Mistress was also chippin droppins oudda the snows yessirday. And my reel bad cow pie from affer I had sum chikken broke the pooper scooper! :wow It was toadally fused to the ground. :lol:

Lasterday was a hexcitin day for the Black Bandit! Mistress finally got me a food table that doesn't collaspe when I'm eating. She looked and looked and looked but she's as pikky bout what she puts in the house as Lila was wiff what she ate. There's rilly only one place in the kitschen where my table can go and it's not a beeg spot and sum of them tables are huge and most are ugly or not tall enough or cost more than she's willin to spend for a dog table. She was gonna ax her cuzzin to build one but affer my wadder spilt twice she went on the line again and found the perfect one! At the Target 2 miles from our house. For $25. :clap

Then on accounta my birthday on Sattiday my godmother brot me a bag fulla goodies that I got to take out all by myself. I gots the prittest, softest peenk blankie you ever seen. Mistress was gonna steel it for herownself but then I chewed it tryin to get it free so she said I could keep it. I'm a vary lucky girlie!

Black Bandit report - Affer tellin y'all that I don't open the door when Mistress is in the shower anymores, I did today. :P Retaileyayshun for her forcing me out in the cold.

Wiki :ph34r

Edited by Jerilyn
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAH! I am gettin dat way at lass outs, iffn I think itz gonna be cowld and/or wet, I get on mah bed until I get a bribe.

Mom sez I yam gettin soff furs, mebee it iz da salmon fuds I get?

I know this might be a 100 year weather event, but a Coleman stove is worth having. You can get propane or Coleman gas. Plus Harbor Freight has batteries, flashlights, power banks, etc. And those nice thick mover's blankets. That reminds me, I need to get ready for hurricane season, it'll be here before you know it.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hola!  Cherry, you an Ivy an yer Mom are brabe! Kold an dark an windy an snowy---duznt sownd like fun!

Miss Nancy, mebbe you cood hab 2 feet ob snow by the end ob the week?

Glad you are safely home, Miss Halise, an you had fun.  Bet Clark wuz sooper glad to see you.

Miss Sherrie, that wether is ebil! But glad you an Tiller an Heart hab sum power at leest.

Hola, Fancy, nise to see you agin.  Yep, we hab the same wether. Yestiddy wuz brootal.  Today the sun wuz owt, an knot so much wind.  I hab nebber seen a possum---they sownd like fun.

Oh, Miss Chris, we came to see if you got yer power yet, an we are hartbrokin that you have KNOT.:weep  We cant imagin how awful it must be.  We are so sorry you are goin fru this.  Si, I fink you shood ALL go to a motel.

Wiki, I did knot know you had a birfday!  Sorry we are late in sayin Feliz Cumpleanos.  An glad you got a good food tabel.

Ja, ja, Miss Vanessa, we get bribes heer too!

Mom is reel bad today.  Si, she knows if the meds do help, it will take a wile, but inna meen thyme.....

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Vanessa, I got a butane one-burner stove at Academy Sports. Two-burners can be found online. I keep a stockpile of various batteries and battery operated lamps. Oh, and a weather radio that can be hand cranked, because I need to stay on top of whatever weather event I need to panic about. No less than 3 bags of dog food and 2 cases of water in hurricane season.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Chris, how far would you have to drive to get to a hotel with power? Since you can get food delivered, is it only parts of town without electricity?

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hola!   

Dang Nabbit.... still no power for Chris et Al     :(

I suppose everyone has the same idea bout going to a hotel....and its probably harder to find space that will take 3 large dogs....

I think the poor folks down in Texas are having a really bad time...hopefully Sherrie is still OK  :hope

On a happier note...   today is Sids 3rd Gotcha Day   :balloonparty

Our forecasted :snow   for Friday is now downgraded to only a couple of inches  :yay

Stay safe and warm...

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge.

Sid we send you :airmail to celebrate your 3rd Gotcha Day.

Mam your Friday news is good news. We are suppose to get the storm starting in the very early am & last until Friday. Maybe ours wont be as bad or long.

Miss Nancy how are things in the Berg & even more  important how are you doing today ?

Miss Sherrie glad you are getting some power but poor Miss Chris et al they are still powerless.

Daphne, Bitzi & their mom :hopefor our friends. 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Periodic PSA that freezer contents may well be covered under homeowners insurance. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

9 hours ago, Patsy said:

Periodic PSA that freezer contents may well be covered under homeowners insurance. 

Yup, and fridge contents too. No need to inventory, since at least here, you get a set amount. I think we got $300 when lightning took out our AC/heat pump and refrigerator.

tiny hada siggy.png

7 minutes ago, palmettobug said:

Gud pourin wibs rain Thorsday! We all got soaked, it iz owr own fault, we wanted to sniff and sniff.

:whisper  Geez, Fuzzy, don't eber admit tu it bein a houndie's fault.  We are perfekt and mustn't let de hoomin fink we are aneefing butt.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

The sun iz shyning and we hadda nise waak. We hav bin told it gonna rayne agen tumorro.

We hav ettid ower luntch and ar gonna :sleepy now.

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

It's Misser Tony's birthday today!  Happy birthday to Misser Tony. 

My experience is insurance wanted a reasonable facsimile of an inventory. I was restrained and didn't include a large box of lobster tails since I thought honesty .......  

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Miss Patsy, you are a gud hooman!

:balloonparty   Happy Birthday Missser Tony!  :balloonparty 

We were supposed to get snow snow snow today and instead we got sleet sleet sleet!   It is crunchy to walk on and a leetle slippery.   Plusalso it is coming down fast and eberything is white.  Momma and Daddy are glad they don't habs to dribe anywhere cuz there are LOTS ob accidents eberywhere!  

I hope Miss Chris and Miss Sherrie are doing OK today!  :unsure 

Ivy, enjoying a gud day to :nappy 

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Wiki, good on oyu for getting your PEENK blankie away from Mistress.  Imagine the nerve ob her, trying to hijack YOUR blankie.  I'm gld she finally found you a proper eating and drinking table too.  Humans.  -_-

Laila, we send :grouphug for your Mom.  Sometimes suffering is harder when relief is in sight.  :kiss2 

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY, SID!!

We are getting rain Rain RAIN again today but at least we are just above freezing so we don't hab ice.  The werkmen building owr garden beds finished the beds yesterday evening and are knot gonna be here today.  They'll come back when the rain stops and start the werk on the paff and the fence.  One ob them asked Ma if there were gonna be puppies wif Nate.  :rotfl  Replicate that Devil Dog?!  Neber!  Ma eggsplained that he carries a gene for that blindness disease he habs, so no puppies.  

That Devil Dog is actually doing pretty good wif his training and wif sleeping in his crate.  He absolutely flies to his crate at night, eager to get his peanut butter Kong.  :rolleyes:  

Hey Ivy and Cherry in the snow.  :wave 

I'm gonna hope that we hear good new of power being restored for Miss Chris and MIss Sherrie today.

HAPPY BIRFDAY, MISTER TONY!  :pirate

OK, now I just gotta add that Nattie is sleeping on one ob the living room dog beds wif his punkin' head resting on the American Heritage Dictionary on the botteom shelf of the adjacent bookshelf, apparently absorbing knowledge through osmosis.  I'ma ask him when he wakes up if he has learned what ozmosis means!

Spirit

Edited by LBass

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

:wave we are back!  Well I am, Candy is zonked cause Mummy gave her a calming pill when the 'rents went out this morning.  Spirit we laff and laff at Nattie.  Lettuce know if he learns anything!  

Happy Birthday to Mr. Tony and Happy Gotcha Day to Sid. :b-day:balloonparty And sorry we missed the Black Bandita's :ph34rbirthday too!   Happy Birthday Wiki-tree. 

It's been brrr cold enough to freeze toesies and lottsa snow. But we have heat & electricals so all is good.  So sorry for the peeps in Texas, and Andipants in Oregano.  Hope everything gets back to normal riteawayquick.

Not much going on here today, but we are going to have guests for the weekend.  One of Mummy's former fosters and her new sister are going to stay with us.  It's going to be a houndie partay here!!!  

Hope 

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

:airmailMr Tony we send you these birthday greetings.  We hope Magnolia gets you something great for your birthday.  :blowcandle

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

No change.  Yet.  Supposedly our power is coming.  I will be convinced when my lights turn on. <_<

In other news, McDonald's hot chocolate is really really good!!!  Thank goodness for food delivery!!!!  :chow

Later Gaters!!

Miss Chris et Al

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

51 minutes ago, sabrina said:

:airmailMr Tony we send you these birthday greetings.  We hope Magnolia gets you something great for your birthday.  :blowcandle

Magnolia?  Du yu mean Chrisanthemum? Cornucopia?  Chupacabra? Carmelita?

Happee Birfday Misser Tony!  :b-day

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

59 minutes ago, greysmom said:

No change.  Yet.  Supposedly our power is coming.  I will be convinced when my lights turn on. <_<

In other news, McDonald's hot chocolate is really really good!!!  Thank goodness for food delivery!!!!  :chow

Miss Chris, I am sorry that you do knot habs your power yet.

In other noos, Momma says "MCDonald's delivers hot chocolate?"   :chow   (that emoji is her, knot me.  I can't habs hot chocolate)

18 minutes ago, palmettobug said:

Ms. Patsy, do you habs to gib da insurance munny iffn you claim lutefisk in da fridge??:P

:rofl :rofl :rofl 

We had sleet sleet sleet all morning and then we had snow snow snow.   We just came back from our afternoon fambly walk and it is snowing bery bery lightly. 

I hope Miss Carnashun baked Misser Tony a nice cake for his birthday! 

Ivy, who wuldn't mind habing some cake as a treet right now.....

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.