Wiki!  We may be related or somefing.  Ma calls me FussPot too.  :D  I share you philosophy that the humans should be gotten up and given somefing to do on a regular basis.

Miss Halise is habing fun!  :yay 

Mam, that bad ice storm's aftermath sounds a lot like what happens down here wif hurrycanes.  Grammy's power was out from hurricane Hugo for a week.  It wasn't cold for her though.  No water and no power is no fun for sure.

Eberyone is habing dicey and weird weather about now.  What is going on?!

Power for AndiPants!  Power for AndiPants!

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gud rainy wet Moansday! Roman habs da sloppies again, Mom hopes itz just sumptin he ate, and not da skirms agin.

We needed sum rain, but da wedder iz makin Mom's head ache. She just wishes sumwun wuld drill a hole in it and let herbs brain slide out.

Ms. Halise, are you a Svengoolie? Do you habs a rubber chicken? :hehe

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

*Little black and white Galgo peeks around the corner, followed by a slightly larger silver faced black Galgo and a little brindle Galgo.*

Hola? Hola?  Are you there?  I am heer. Is Laila, do you remember me?  Si, Mom haz bin chekkin up on eberybuddy, but I did knot bisit.  An I sed to Mom, Is thyme fer me to bisit!  An Mom sed, Si!

Well, innyroo.  We hab bin okay.  Nuffin much is noo heer.  Fer owr frends on Fasebook, you cood see that.  We do wanna know whot is goin on, tho, an I see there are sum fings.  Furst, I am so bery sad that my Balti haz gone to the Bridge.  Wuznt he wunnerful?  Wuznt he speshul?  Wuznt he the most hansum Galgo an the most kind an sweet?  Si, he wuz, an I miss him so, but eberybuddy who knew him haz minny good memeries.  Miss Tin, we fink abowt you an Balti a lot an send you nose kisses allays.

Wiki, hola!  I dont fink we rilly met offishully.  We loooove seein a beeeyoutiful black houndie heer, an it sownds like you are doin sooper, an helpin Miss Jerilyn a lot.

Onny fing goin on heer is that Mom is knot doin bery well.  Whot else is noo, si? :rolleyes:  An she did hesitate to tawk when she is depressed, but I did tell her that sumthymes that helps. You know she allays gets these mussel spazms that hert a lot an go on fer daze.  Well, she haz had a spazm/payne inna bak ob her hed fer ober a monf.  An si, she shood hab called a doc, but she kep finkin it wood stop like it duz ebenshooly.  But it dint.  An it is bad.  The payne is mostly comin abowt ebery 6 sekunds to a minnit, an it nebber stops. Eber.  She is goin to the doc this affernoon---if the rodes are knot TOO bad!  She had 3 kiropracktic bisits, an it rilly helped her bak, but knot her hed.  An she is knot feelin komfertabel inna offise, cawse there  are peepel wiffowt masks, eben tho she dubbel masks. So she is knot gonna go bak.  She haz an appt fer akewpunkshure neckst week, wich she haz hopes fer, but we'll see.  An we'll see whot the doc sez today.

So, innyroo agin....heer you will see me an my sissers, in kase you did fergit whot we look like.  We did miss you, my frends.

Laila

May be an image of dog

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Hello Galgo gurlz, it iz gud to see and heer frum yu, we bin wondering how yu ar! Tell Miss. Nancy Too to tayke kare ov hurownself and we howpe to heer mor frum yu soon.

Itt iz haff term hollyday this week so We wentid fower a waak inna forrist wiv Dexta and Miss. Fran this morning and on ower way bak howme we mett  hiz skool teecher. She sed we wer luvvlee dogz. Kwyte rite too!

Clarki, do KNOT wurree, Miss. Halise will be howme agen suun.

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!  It's the Pokkyclypse!!!!!!

All the ice is falling off the trees and it's like a shooting gallery outside!!!!  How am I sposed to potty in this????

Still no lektricals.  This is messed up!!!

Later Gaters!!

:rivethead.  AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Look at the beautimous galga girls!   Welcome back!  Miss Nancy ob da Berg, I am glad you are finally going to the doctor.   I hope she or he can help your head!

AndiPants!  :eek    We had ice sliding off our roof yesserday and Cherry and I jumped up and barked ebery time it happened!

We went for our fambly walk this afternoon.   There wuz no one around!   We did knot eben see another doggie!   Where is eberywon?  :dunno     This morning when we went for our morning walk wif Momma we saw a doodle dog and then we saw our maltese frend Sadie and our airedale frends Henry and Daisy. 

CK, is your Momma home yet?    Is she a :twd: yet?

Ivy

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Oh Andipants! What a horrible mess. Y'all please stay safe out there. Mayhaps you can go pee in the middle of the street? I shore hope your folks have not froze or starfed to deff. :grouphug

Hiya galgas of the Berg! I'm Wiki, the Black Bandit. :ph34r I'm sorry your mom is having hurtings. That sounds horrible. I hope the doktor can fix her up. That's a great pitcher of youse!

Ah Spirit, you a fuss pot too?!?! I'm happier today cause it's werk day and Mistress juss mostly sits in one place.

Roman gots bad poops? I did too this mornin. I had a taste of Mistress' chikkin lasterday. I guess my fosters were rite that I don't do so good wiff the chikkin. 

I poked my snoot in on the webcam for Mistress' werkjob review today. She got good marks so mayhaps we sellabrate tonite wiff hamburgular.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Tyme fower bed,

Gud nyte to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Nitey nite nuttymeg!

So mom has some KNOT bery exciting updates to her little condo. Here's her old shower curtain with tiny silver threads in it. she likes shiney stuff

May be an image of indoor

her new shower curtain that she thot would be covered in sequins but it's not, but it's still pretty and adds a little color.

May be an image of indoor

and then she's had this fake fireplace prolly for 4-5 years now and it's done a fine job but was never really tall enuff or wide enuff so she gots a new one. hahahaha, here's ME!

No photo description available.

it has dark speakers on each side that make it look bigger butt it's not bery big at all

149566815_10158688501326072_5031020227550232429_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=qhzWmjiYrX8AX-Ep6Fb&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&tp=6&oh=42db684162c2db964416acdc0bce92c7&oe=60503AD5149566815_10158688501326072_5031020227550232429_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=qhzWmjiYrX8AX-Ep6Fb&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&tp=6&oh=42db684162c2db964416acdc0bce92c7&oe=60503AD5

here's the new one!

May be an image of television and living room

May be an image of television, fire and indoor

Does are sum lbberly galgo girls, very pretty with those silver faces, ammirite? :)

Edited by Jenbo

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Missing Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020

Summer, that could be a pitcher of me! I know peeple theenk alla black dogs look the same, but we know that's not troo. But we gots the same amounta white and the same shape hed!

I theenk the noo shower curtain is vary pritty. And I know bout shower curtains, I stick my hed behind ours every single day after Mistress' shower.  And that fireplace looks sooper cozy! Does it give off mutch heet?

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Hahaha Merc, dat's me, Summer like the Season, not Wiki! We look a lot alike i fink. Dat's a fake fireplace but it will put out enuff heat to warm up 1000 sf. mom and I hang out downstairs will she works at her dining room table and she hates to heat da whole place when she just needs it warm downstairs so dis new and improved fireplace that goes with her now kinda coastal/casual/cozy vibe. she will keep decorating and putting her shiny fings back and show more pikshores soon.

More photos of ME 

May be an image of dog and food

Does my nose make my nose look BIGGG??

May be a closeup of dog and food

Merc you're right, what a swizz, da descriptions said it was a GLITTER shower curtain. :angryfire  it's knot.

Hola!   

Its so nice to heer from Laila!  Wot a greyt pikchur ob yu and yer sissies.  We shur howpe yer Momma feels bettah soon....

An lukit Summer and herb cozy noo fireplace!  

Wonder iff Andi et Al habs der lectricals back yet  :dunno

Weer gunna be getting  lots an lots ob   :snow   tonite and tomorrow.  Prolly thirtyleven centymeters  :omg     

Pap an his beeg red tracter will be very bizzy tomorrow nite!

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge.

Hola agin.  Fanks fer the nise werds an wellcome.

Summer, you are a beeeeeyoutiful black gurlhound.  An yer howse looks so cozy now.  We love the noo fyreplase. Knot onny funchshunal, but ace fetically appeeling. :nod An the noo shower curtin is prittier, si?

Ja, ja, Wiki, whot duz yer Mom do when yer snoot peeks arownd the curtin?

Silber fases are ahhsum!

Andi an yer fambily, you poor fings!  We hope fings get bedder in ebery way soon!

Ivy, no wunder there wuz nobuddy owt on yer walk---it is yucky owt!  I awmost slid across owr porch tonite.

Miss Nancy Mam, you are gettin a LOT ob snow?

Well, the nise nurse practishuner---who is a kewt GUY---finks Moms hertin mite be moore conneckted to her fibro.  He gabe her an RX fer Cymbalta, wich he sez duz good.  She haz had the fibro fer a long thyme, but nebber had inny medisin fer it. So it will be good to see if it helps.  Mebbe will help eberyfing, who knows? :dunno But it takes abowt 2 weeks at leest to start feelin sum good.  There kompooter wuz down at Rite Aid, so Mom cant get it till tomorra.  But he sez it plusalso mite cawse drowsiness, an loss of appetite, an Mom sed Grate.   That wood be fine wiff her.  So she haz sum hope.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Summer, ebbyting in yor crib looks faboo!

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Just checking to see if we have any news about  Miss Chris, AndiPants & the rest of the gang.  I sure hope they are OK & soon get back their electricity 

Miss Sherrie the news shows Texas is in a big mess with roaming blackouts.  We hope you are safe, warm & with electricity 

Miss Nancy we thought you were hibernating.  Sorry you arent doing well & we hope the meds you got help you.

Summer mom really likes your new fireplace & the idea of coastal casual . In spite of no sparkles we like your new shower curtain.

Daphne , Bitzi & their mom living in the remake of the movie , Groundhog's Day. 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Summer, your shower curtain is really pretty even without the sequins!   Plusalso your fireplace looks great!

Yikes-those snowstorms look skerry!   Our ice habs melted but we are getting more tomorrow!

Miss Nancy ob da Berg I hope the medicine works for you!

Ivy. Heading off to bed now :nappy 

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Caroline, Vanessa and I have been trying to text Sherrie. No response. Last I heard from her was early this morning saying she'd been without power for a few hours.

No answer when I phoned just now, but at least I could leave a message on her cell phone.

Vanessa's Weather Service reports that it's 22 pedigrees in Sherrie's part of Texas.

Everyone be thinking warm thoughts for Sherrie and Chris tonight.  :( 

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

And now we are having a thunderstorm! Crazy, man, crazy.

NWS reports Texas will have some extremely cold wind chills tonite and tomorrow. Those houses aren't built for those extremes, and most people don't have the thick winter clothing in the south parts of TX.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Heard from Sherrie. Still no power. Cell tower dead.

She has no emergency now but asks how do you call 911 if all she can do is text?

tiny hada siggy.png

one of the main reasons to jettison the fake fireplace (and countless other things) is because the x bought it. I appreciate that he tried to give us a nice home. I'm slowly replacing the things he liked with quality items I love. 

Just now, Jenbo said:

If all she can do is text then we call her local emergency services for her. Is she ok???

She says she's ok. 

tiny hada siggy.png