Rayning and miserubul heer tuday.

Gud to heer frum yu Tiller - keep warm and luk afta Heart and Miss. Sherrie.

Nutmeg, wayting fower luntch.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodniss, Tiller!  Wut a time yu habs had.   I snark, tu, wen de naybor dog or muh liddle Charlie cuzzins try to "caboose" me.  Butt, I just snark and it all settuls down so I don't habs tu bite a hole in sumwun.

Holy cats! Sherrie.  Your area is SO organized with the vaccine.  I can't even find out when my age group is eligible in Either New York or Florida.

Poor AndiPants. I wunner how they id during the nite. 

I shall wait fur my belubbed to awake afore I send hur muh Ballemtine's messige. ca1a20_aa014ac6e26d46ad9d883d9d16cca5b0~

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Brrrrrrrr! Dis freezink outside.  

Mornink eberbody!  Me paws is frozed, so might not spell good til dey faw out.

Merc, dis just 1 county in da hole ob Texas.  And da only way Ma found out about shot #2 was because da judge was goin up n down da line askin for constructibe advice. Hims must hab preciated Ma's comments and gibs her hims special business card.  So she called seeking advice because ob da surgehurry. Herbs has not heard anything about dis serbice involving any other county.  We libs right on da county line so habs access to bof counties serbices.

We up early today cause we got 4 phone calls,8 emails and 3 texts at 5:59 warning ob da ice accumulating and snow starting soon.

Ms Susan, mayhaps we gonna get da use finally ob Mr.George's heaby coats Ma bought couple years ago in da auctions.  Pre planning going to be needed this time. Warning ob 2" to 6" ob snow. Eye neber experienced snow.  Don't sound fun at all.

Back to bed.

Stay warm all me friendlies.

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Good morning eberywon!   Happy Valentine's Day, especially to my Merc! :beatheart :beatheart :beatheart

It is icy icy icy outside and bery hard for the hoomans to walk.  They are saying that it is a sheet ob ice.   I just skate ober it and head for the grass!    Momma says we will knot be getting walk until the temprachur goes up above freezing, which won't be until noon today!  <_<   But it is important that the hoomans stay upright cuz if knot, how will they feed us?

Miss Sherrie, you habs been thru sooo much!   We are keeping you in our thoughts and will be thinking about you and backandforf and backandforf for you on March 2!

Miss Ducky, thanks for werrying about my Momma.   She sed it wuz REALLY skeery trying to walk on the ice in the dark when she took Cherry out!   When Daddy and I went out it wuz light out and he culd see better!

Miss Elizabeth, Momma posted a memory on FB ob me and Merc :heart  at Dewey, did you see it?  

If the ice melts a leetle bit, Auntie Gwen will be coming ober to habs some Valentine's Day Cherry Cheesecake!   

Ivy, who is hoping I will get cheesecake too! 

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Gut wet and cowld nawt-at-all Sunnyday! It iz rainin rite now. Mebee it'll slack up sum layter, and we can habs a proper walk.

Tiller, owr Mom remembories when dey had snow on Xmas Ebe in Texas! She sed it wuz da weirdest fing. A city dat wuz in da hundreds fartingheit all summer, den snowin monffs later.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Miss Elizabeth, Momma looked back on FB and the :digicam did knot show up!  :angryfire     She can knot find the :digicam anymore!    When she finds them she will show you.   It wuz two really kewt pikkies ob me and Merc chatting at the Ice Cream Soshal. 

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Ivy, I can see my Ma making that same decision...afraid to walk on the ice.  She'd whine about her fake hips and ask me...ME...if I could get her home if she fell and got hurt.  Selfish!  I'm really sorry you didn't get your fambily walk.

Merc and Wiki, you all are making it too easy on your peeps.  Ma has ta put my front paws  up on the car seat and then boost up my behind end. :D 

Wiki, is a poet!  She can be the Club Poet Lariat!

Gino, are you all heading up to Virginia to bisit your Nan now?

Daphne and Bitzi, MIss Carolina habs enough friends already.  :eek 

Tiller, it's real nice ob you to share your Mom wif Heart.  He needs to be wif someone good in a loving place. :kiss2  Howeber, I completely understand the desire to take a strip offa him for rear-ending you like that.  Nate does that to me on account ob he can't see me stopped right there in front ob him.  Most annoying!

Cherry, I so hear you about how off putting it is when routines are knot followed as expected.

AndiPants, I so hope you power is back.  No phone juice and cold house is KNOT RIGHT. :kiss2 

I lead a roo this morning wif Nate.  :D 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Oh that's consideritt, Merc, fank y—:puke :puke :puke 

Nope, didn't werk. image.gif.2a3f62d7e636f85f43747ff5f31cee6e.gifimage.gif.d198b37192aab13889eee23abe5d336d.gif Lub birds... Pffft!   

Moobin' on, while dose two getaroom... :hehe 

Oh. Mummy is very hormonal and grompy-irritabill today, and sad. She knows it just habs to pass. She will be fine in a few daze! :rolleyes: :lol 

Back in a bit! 

Pippin allergic to bah!lemontimes

image.gif

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Oh Merc!    I thanked you in your postie but I am also thanking you here for the beautimous Balemtine song!    I lubs you!  :heart    Happy Balemtine's Day!   :wub:   Swoon!!!!!

No powers yet.  Momma is sitting in the car warming up and trying to charge up our phones!

I DO NOT LIKE ICEINGS!!!!

We are fine.  The Momma and Daddy are kinda cold.

Later Gaters!!

:rivethead   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Hi! Hi! Hi!

I am soopa annoyin today, accordion to my Mistress. I didn't wanna go in my crate when she went to pick up foods and I bark bark bark. I ain't done that in weeks. See now I know that fun thins happin when one goes in the car and I wanna go to! I not so mutch pesto, but a fuss-pot. Juss whinin and pokin the Mistress and stuff. I gots sum of her luntsch, a noo toy, treets, and I even made her take me Wiki walkie in single digit temps, windchill below zero wedder. She's juss sittin around, I gots to get her up and doing sumthin.

I'm so sorry for alla youse in the bad ice. At leest we don't have that. Maybe Miss Kathy needs sum of them no-slip spikey thins to put on her shoos. Mistress has sum and they werk reel good. Mistress werks wiff peeple in Texax by where that beeg car crash was and they were reelly wortweed bout bad wedder this weekend. Tiller, youse guys juss stay in and be safe! And poor Miss Chris havin to go in the car for heets and powers. 

Hmm, I guess I ain't got nuthin to complain bout. I'm gonna go lay down and have a nap like a good girl.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Mi Mammaa leebd.....meee!! Hur haz been.....gone fereber an....is neber comin...bak!!!!!

Miss Halise here. CK is staying at a friend’s for a couple of days while I am in NY. Every year I go to a 24 hour SciFi movie marathon. This year due to Covid they are having a virtual streaming marathon. My friends that usually come up to Massachusetts invited me to their house to watch it. I took Amtrak down (very pleasant!) and will be here till Tuesday. CK will be back then.

Miss Halise getting her alien on!!

Edited by boopieface

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Can't wait to hear what movies you see. Are you watching "Resident Alien" on TV? Very funny :lol

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

We were hoping that AndiPants would be on & say his electric juice is running.  We have our paws crossed you get before  much longer.

Daphne & Bitzi saying good night from the new ice land. 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Hola!    Feliz dia San Valentin to awl mis amigos   :heart

Enjoy  Miss Halise!

Oh Wiki.... dont werry bowt bein a fussy pot!  Des peeps cant eggspect us to be perfict all day, evry day!  

:ohno    Snow storms in Texas.... stay safe Miss Sherrie.   

Weer gunna git lottsa  :snow    dis week to, but at leest weer used to it.  

:(    Ivy habs sheets of ice!    Mam habs sum ob dem spiky ting fer herb boots....maybe Miss Kathy shud git some! 

And still no update from Andi et Al    :dunno  

Menny menny yeers ago dere was a horrifical ice storm heer an Mam an Pap had no lectricals or fhone for ovah a hole week!   Back den dey hadda werking wood stove so dey was knot to cccold.   Dey hadda cook on da BarBeKew.  Evry day dey hadda wait in line wiff lottsa udder peeps to git waders fer dem hosses from da fire stashun peeps.

Maybe Miss Cynthia rememmers dat time ?  She wudda juss been a kidlet...

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge.

Still no lektricals.  I am bored.  But we are getting lots naps!

It's sposed to start warming up tamarrow,  but it was (barely) over freezing all day today and all the ice is melting and crashing off the trees.  It's really loud and scary!!!

Hope I have better news soon.

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy.  AndiPants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee   Good morning!

AndiPants!  :eek     We are thinking ob you and hoping you stay safe! 

:coffee  The rain finally stopped at bedtime last night. Cold cold rain but no icings. We might see the sun today butt it will still be cold. The big eggsitement here was that Rita actually used a pee pad. I guess she didn't like wearing a coat to go out in the rain.

Sherrie, do you still have power?

Chris, hoping you get your s back very soon.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Yea for new knees and for public health nurses coming to your house for your second shot. Way to go!

Yuk on icings and no juicing and slip n slide and crashing icicles. Stay safe out there, please. 

We're currently at -20 and have had about ten days of this stuff. Brilliant blue skies but very very cold.   Really no snow this winter--truly weird. We don't do ice often and haven't seen any this year. Yea us!  By the end of this week we're due to get into the double digits ABOVE so there is hope. 

Got second shot Saturday. Lots of cute National Guard peeps helping out. 🥰. Sore arm and exhausted yesterday. Today seems back to what passes for normal this past year.

Merc, your mama is a college perfesser. That means she teaches classes. Get over it!  Good job pooping on the palm tree btw. 

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota