• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my Friendlies!

Well, we thot our snowing was gonna be a big old BUST last nite!  It was just icey pellets and freezingk rainings until about 10 pee emm.  Then we finally got about a inch or two of real snowings!!  Then it qwit for a while, but this morning it's been snowing litely since the sunnings came up.  We're sposed to get a LOT more snowings (or maybe freezingk rainings again) overnite tonite.

Thanks for the YUMMO snaks Miss Summer!!!  Fries and donuts and eggies!!!  :chow  

Miss Fancy, I think my Momma is gonna go nutso having me on the leash for 3 more munfs too!!!  What a revolting developmint!!  :bugeye 

Miss Lizabeth, didja get that pretty fabric you showed us first or the pretty fabric Miss Carol Ann found??  How are you feeling now Mister Merc??  When Lilly gets tummy sqweaks Momma feeds her really fast.  She usually OK with some fuds in her stummick.

MIster Dustin, speeking of feeding Lilly, Momma mixes in about 2 tablespoonings of oat bran into her fuds to help with her poops and it works really good.  I am eating those dry carrits and I really like them a lot!  Flizzie gets too much gassing when she eats extra fibers, so she doesn't get any yummy add ins!!

I gotta go potty, and it will take Momma a haff an hour to put all her coats and stuff on!  :lol  

Wishings for a great Friedday for all my Friendlies!  Stay safe and warm!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Fancy, I yam appalled dat you've nebber had rice! We put owr noses up and get hexcited when we smell it cookin. It iz super eesy, yoo put one cuppa rice in two cups ob water. Bring it to da boil, cobber da pan, turn down da heet to low, and simmer for 15 minutes. Den let it stand for annuder 15 minutes. Serve wibs whatebber.

Mom likes basmati especially. She habs tried jasmine, and didn't like it as much.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Mooshies and muffins and breds!  Oh my!   Fanks! :chow

Wiki! Wiki! Wiki! Wiki! Wiki!

Gess wut! Gess wut! Gess wut! Gess wut!

Mummy found dis!

149288052_10159398535613910_6117135159908327438_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=5nhHW_QgozoAX8hlO7Y&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=23214b52840157ab9cb36384b56f8ab2&oe=604D43B0At $5 a yard on Clearance, I was tempted to buy two yards and mail to you.  But, then, I figured it would cost as much to mail it.  Joann fabrics clearance sale.

I'll check in with my other finds later.  In the meantime, Merc seems just fine.  When I got back he ran  around so much he's panting on the cool kitchen floor. 

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Oh, Dat fabric iz reel neet.

Hmmm...a leetle ote bran?  Dat mite be gud fur himz.  He iz a leetle stinky alreddy, but Mama iz KNOT so shur it iz regular gas az much az doze glanz KNOT wurking rite.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Ooooh Summer!   Thanks for the snax!   :chow    Momma wuz already sipping hot chocolate when she saw your :digicam ob the Hot Chocolate Bar!

Miss 'Lizabeth, that alpaker fabric is kewt!   Could you post a :digicam ob the fabric you bought for the chairs?

Momma went to Walgreens this morning and got a shot!   She wuz sooooo eggsited!  :dunno    I think she is :youcrazy

It is cloudy and cold here today.   When Momma took us out for our morning walkie, I sniffed and sniffed and sniffed ALL OBER in the snow!  Cherry wuz waiting and getting impashent wif me!   Momma let me sniff as much as I wanted!  :D 

Merc, I am glad you are feeling better!

AndiPants, I am soooo sorry that you habs to be on a leash until May!   That is a trabestry!

Oooh, I think it is almost time for our fambly walk!   Bye!

Ivy

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hi! Hi! Hi!

I have not made any mayhem today. Aktually I safed the day! Mistress had an alarm malfunktshun (it was her malfunktshun, not the clock) so she didn’t get up at 6 of the AM like reglar werkday. So at 6:40 I desided I bedder take aktshun and I got up and made a buncha noise and came by the side of the bed so she would get up. I was vary hongry and like Merc had a skweeky belly and hadda take a bite of the beeg plant in the living room. :blush

Summer, I’m vary innerested in your firebox thin! Plusalso thanx for the snax!

Andipants, I’m so sad that you can’t be free and do zoomies till May! Don’t they know a houndie needs to run? Can your mom fents off a leddle space in the yard for potties so at leest you don’t gotta be on a leech alla time? Is your snow nice and floofy or slickery? Oh, doesn’t matter you can’t run in it anyways. I myownself ran and ran and ran today. It was so good!

Miss Lizabeff, I’m glad you got to run too!

My foster famlee was giving me Benefiber. Turns out that was the zakt opposite of what I needed, but it is juss powder that dissolves into nuthin so you could puts sum on the leddle stinkers food wiff wader.

Alla the ladies hexcited to get shots. So weerd! It’s long way till Mistress would be eligible. She did finelee make a pointment for to meet Dr Heather but I’m not due for any shots.

Oh, I juss saw that alpacker fabrik! It’s reel kewte. Is it fleece? Mistress don’t so but she can make a tied blankie or give it to my Auntie Kathy to make into a coat. We got’s Joanns reel close, I’ll send her over to check it owt.

Anybuddy gots fun plans for the weekend? Mistress says I can finelee go for a ride in the car! It’s too cold to go walkies anywheres but we can go shoppink!

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

A brand spanking new Club!  Thank you Miss Chris. :kiss2 

AndiPants, I'm sorry the doc won't let you run for lebenty more months.  KNOT FAIR!

Miss Elizabeth, I'm so glad you running went OK.  We don't want you wings to get clipped to.  Plus also, I'm glad your fabric shopping has been so successful! :yay 

The Black Bandit is plotting her next caper!  :ph34r

Summer and Miss Jenn hab brought us the bestest snacks, as eber.  Thank you!  NOM!!

We are getting rain and more rain.  It's apposed to rain for the next 8 days.  :eek  Ob course, the landscrapers are ready to start our garden bed and paff and fence project.  :lol  They gotta wait on the rain.

Nate and I tried a real complicated, coordinated feat of pestoing today and pulled it off.  :D  We tag teamed Ma!  I asked to go out so she got up and lemme out.  Then, as soon as she sat down, Nate got up and asked to go out, so she got up and let him out.  Then, a scant few moments later, I was ready to come back in.  Nate stayed out for about 1.5 minutes more, just enough time for Ma to get comfy again.  All in all, we got her up 4 time in less than 5 minutes.  Are we good or what!

Wiki, isn't that fabric cute!  If the local Joann's doesn't hab it, Ma has had decent experiences order fabric from Joann's by mail order. :nod  In fact, there is some pretty fleece waiting right now for her to sew Nate a coat.

Spirit

Edited by LBass

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Awesome snax, Summer!  Your mom is da best cook ebber. :chow

Sherrie.... are you iced in? :cry1

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

OMG. I can't believe this thread is still going 10ish years later. You all crack me up. 

1615264629_GreyTalkSignature(3).jpg.a7b6b720dfaa68415ff2b88c61e6bb72.jpg

Two furless kids, and Kota, the Doberman, cat littermates Kissy and Skully, and the chicken flock: Princess, Sunflower, Luna, Ember, Rose, Dolly, and Clementine.
Missing Rainbow Bridgers: Chase (J's Fear Not), Lulu (former coyote hunting puppy), and Skah (the deaf Great Pyrenees). Waiting on our next foster-fail Greyhound.

All animal pictures all the time at: instagram/greytpets

LLamas and cactuses and such seem to be da "fing" dis year. Owls were da "fing" a foo yeers ago--but me Nan iz ahead ob da crowd, she haz been an owl collector since way back. And, ob course, we houndies are a "fing" for ebber and ebber.

Wiki! I lernd da hard way about chompin plants, I gotted a mouff fulla bee balm. YUKKK! No more ov dat!

It iz cowld and wet here again, no sunnings.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Summer your snacks were up to your usually excellence.

Daphne & Bitzi  saying night night 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Hola!   

:wave       savvyPRchick

:thumbs-up    Spirit & Nate

:mellow:    Awwwww  Andi.  Sorry....

:chow     Thanks Summer & Miss Jen

So,  dat Cccccold Polarbear. is still hanging on up heer.  Brrrrrr....

PlusAlso we sawed on da noos its heeded south an its reeeely cccold in dem suthern states.  Sorry...

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge.

:wave Hi there savvyPRchick 

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Stoppitt O Canydah! :angry: Stop sending us code air!! :bugeye ca1a20_2b6fffe4ddae42ea99f674c523cdee7f~

Heer in Maine it is KNOT as code as in O Canydah, BUTT let me tell yoo, it is code enuff. <_<  Mine-niss sebben fartyheight dis morning -dat's like mine-niss twentywon saltiuss! :eek 

No. Juss no. BUTT! It habs been bewtimussly sunny and sunshiny. So eben doh it is code, me and mummy hab been wanting to be outside a lot. WIff ice crystils on our eyeballlashes, shore, BUTT still in da sunshine! Dare is sumfink so bery priddy about a reely sunshiny wintah day. Yoo no? Da code air is so crisp and da snow under our feets is all sparkly and powdree. :colgate 

On 2/11/2021 at 8:16 PM, Jerilyn said:

:ph34r

My Mistress went to dinner and left me in my crate. Black Bandit is planning revenge. 

Oh Wiki, I juss lub to fink ob yoo as Black Bandit! Dis made me laff and laff! It almost begs fur a noo emoji...

20 hours ago, greysmom said:

Oh.  And my surgeon called back to say - or his tech did - saying I can't do any running till he sees me in MAY!!!!!!  :yikes  :bugeye  I am gonna go to crazy town before then!!!   Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yikes :eek How? HOW can yur vet possibly eggspect yoo KNOT to run at all, KNOT eben once, until MAY? Dat's nutso. I feel bad fur yoo, Andi, I reely do, BUTT mummy says she feel moor sorry fur yur 'rents! Yooze gonna be a total handful pawful until May. Yoo're gonna dribe dem :crazy :ohno 

Fanks fur starting da noo club !!

Summer, dose snax wuz delishuss. We wuz boff salibating, We shud change da club to nuffink butt fud pikchurs :gmark  I wood be happy! Mummy is frowning doh. :huh 

14 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

Muh rumbly whiny tummy woked up Mumy dis morning butt I slept froo it.  Wen we went out I hadda a sallit. :chow   Mummy sez SUMFING is gonna happin. gallery_15587_3010_263.gif  sml_gallery_15587_3010_1831.gif

:hehe Hab fun wiff dat Ms Lizabeff! Um, I meen, I hope yooze feeling less sore in da nee tooday Ms Lizabeff!

10 hours ago, dante2zoe said:

But, before I go, did you know that Angus will NOT get on furniture?  Not even the couch!  Makes it tough for him to get extra snuggles as Guest cannot sit on the floor with him without getting trucked by Paris and Zeke.  I would learn right quick if I wanted my fair share of ear rubbies!  What a doofus. 

:youcrazy Wut's rong wiff him, Fancy? Daat makes like ZERO sense. Well yoo no wut, doh, moor space fur yoo and moor ear rubbies! Wut a dumbo ca1a20_de5488de8abb41fe8879a2eab875e429~

Sherman :heart Weeze sending our lubs, and a beeg hug to Guest :grouphug  ca1a20_dab5d3c240d64c98b54420cfeac5c535~

We wuzn't online at da time butt we wanted to also send lubs to Ivy and Cherry and Ms Kathy and Misser Jim on da annibursary ob Beka leebing us. :( She wuz so bewtimuss and we lub still seeing her in yur pikchurs, Ivy. 

Well me ordeel yesterday wuz me vet bizit. It wuz bery intense and I wuz uddahlee eggsausted when I got home. Espeshully since Mummy wuz driving beehind sumwonhoo wuz :youcrazy he kept braking suddenly and mummy wuz a gud cah lenkf beehind and going slowly and deffnitely KNOT tailgating, so she wuz puzzled and den she fawt  Is he having engine issues? butt den she realized he wuz an angry person, and it distressed mummy so much, because I am KNOT gud wiff me balance and I fell down twice. She neerly callt da police to be honnist. Wut a nutjob. So ennyway we wuz boff priddy shooken up when we got home. And mummy is KNOT a timid or feerful driver. She juss duzn't get peepuls :( 

Ennyhoo da day wuzn't ALL bad.  Dr. Katie decided I did KNOT need moor testes so mummy sabed a bunch ob monies, and I did get lodes ob attenshin. And libbah treets galoore. 

Hello savvyPRchick!! :wave 

Well mummy juss finitched watching da seezin finale ob seezin 6 ob Deep Space Nine and she wuz all ca1a20_fe436b7f3d2648e5acb69018dbe12a1a~Sheeze watched dis show fur 20 yeers on and off and it's still like it's da furst time.  :rolleyes:

Pippin 

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

We've had horrible freezing rainings all affernoon!!!  There's, like, a haff inch of icings on top of a couppla inches of snow.  I DO NOT LIKE ICINGS!!!  It makes my leg hurt.  :bugeye  And it's slippery!! :bugeye  And I hafta walk with starfish paws all over!  :bugeye

And we losted our lectricals once already tonite.  Momma expects it to go again sometime.

:wave Hello Miss Chick!!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee    Good morning!

It's me, Cherry!   It wuz BERY cold and dark when Momma and I went out for my pre-brekkie potty break.   Now I habs had my brekkie and I am waiting for Ivy and Daddy to wake up.  Then we will go to playgroop! :bounce8

Cherry cherries-sm.png 

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:coffee

Blah day today. Drizzles to thudderstorms til past bedtime tonite.  Odds are dat Rita will do a tinkle in da house.

tiny hada siggy.png

Gud affernuun frendz. Tuday we gotta waak inna forrist  ‘cos Mum thott itt so kkkowlld and windee there problee KNOT too mennee peepuls waaking owt there. We saw sum peepuls butt KNOT mennee. It waz chillee, chillee kkkowwlld tho.

Now it tyme fower ower luntch!

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:coffee Got 2 loaves of bread doing their second rise prior to baking ... :chow

There is a lot of :snow on the roads and I am VERY worried about my 2nd shot appointment today :goodluck:hope:ohno

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Good morning!  We're soggy and cold here in Souf Carolina.  

Hey there, Miss SavvyPRchick.  :wave  It is troo.  This group ob friends habs been going on for a loooongs time.  Welcome!  Tell us about yourself and chime in when you want to.  

Ma finks this habs been one ob owr consistently coldest winters that she remembers.  I kknow that cold is a relative thing and that what we hab would feel like a blamey day to many ob you.  :lol  BUTT when we get in the thridies for days on end we call it COLD!  We are a people who can prolly find a pair ob gloves if we really really have to, says Ma.  

AndiPants, I'm sorry that you all hab that freezing rain.  It is horrible!  'Lectricals going out and houndies slipping and falling.  Stay warm and safe.

Rita, I quite understand.  You tinkle in the house when it's wet.  Ma calls a full Turdle Alert when it's raining here. :blush  That means watch where you step all the time ,wif out fail.  So far today, I hab deposited 2 turdles in the deck and Ma counts that as goodboy!who'sagoodboy! behavior. :D 

Miss Jennie, good luck wif traveling for your 2nd vaccination. :kiss2  Stay safe and drive careful.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

:hehe  Gess wut  I did!

I pooped onna pom tree.  poo0.webp Knot a fallen down tree.  A uprite tree!

It was the funniest thing.  I thought he was lifting his leg to pee on it but he swung his leg over and pooped on the base of the tree, about a foot off the ground. :rofl   It was so funny I :digicam

I askt hur tu post de pickie butt she sed no. :bugeye  There is no way I'm posting an unsolicited poop picture here or elsewhere.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound