• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anty Jennie, Momma has always thotted one of the trabesties of translating the HP books to the movies was that all the great secondary character stories - like Neville's - gotted lefted out. 'Zactly. I love the movies, but they are so abridged that I tell everyone to PLEASE read the books, there is so much more of value in them.

That is a nice story, Miss Kathy :grouphug

:coffee Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Hi! Hi! Hi!

Thankfooly we have gone back to werk today. It is a lotta werk for a houndie when the Mistress is up and down, round the house doing stuff. I prefer her to stay in one place.

I got cut off yesserday cause Mistress hadda run to the tax man. I did knot wanna go in my crate, I wanna go in the car! And I said barkbarkbark I wanna come when she left. So I try to catch back up wiff alla your noos now.

Miss Jen, didja have a good birthday trip? Did Summer come wiff you?

Miss Kathy, you OK after going splat on the icy? The mail email says we’re gettin a packidge today!

Pippin, what didja get to do for your birthday?

Spirit, I think you’re rite that us momma dogs know the sound of crying puppies cause the podenco mammas had the same reaktshun.

The pendant Mistress had made wiff Lila’s remains came yesserday. :heart It is beeyooteeful! She’ll try to get a pitcher in the sunnyshines later. There should be sunnyshines cause it’s gonna be 43 petigrees today! Hopfooly sum of the snows melt. The piles at the end of the driveway are pritty much as tall as Mistress.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Happy belated burfday Pippin!!!

Hope all mah frenz who wur wifowt power are finallee warming up!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Good morning and thank you for the birthday wishes. Summer spent the weekend with our greyhound friend Lex and has been invited back for play dates since they had such a  good time together. It was glorious to have a change of scenery and I've been reminded that even tho we're still quarantining, it doesn't mean I have to sit in my house. I will be taking Summer for longer walks and  going for more car rides with her. Have a wonderful day everyone!

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Missing Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020

Hello my Friendlies!

Probly at least partly sunning today, then mostly sunning tamarrow.  Momma mite get some of the branches moved around more better so we can get to all our potty places.  The yard doods are spsosed to come this week, but she bets it will be next week till they can get to us.

OK.  I gots some pics of the storm and the afters.

This is when it was still just starting on Thirdsday nite.  It was mostly snow then cause the freezing rainings were the next day.

50963609213_19d015506e_w.jpg20210211_234922 by Greysmom6, on Flickr

This is us looking at the sound of a car crash out on the hiway during last outs!!!!  It was alreaddy slikkery!

50934908996_32a84b0649.jpg20210211_224318 by Greysmom6, on Flickr

This is early on Friedday.  The rainings would come down eether as little tiny ice pellets or likwid rainings that freezed rite away.  

50964422002_153d5d730f.jpg20210212_163526 by Greysmom6, on Flickr

All day Friedday and then on Satidday it just kept raining pellets or getting more icings.  This is the two great big Camellias in frunt of our house (from inside, obveeyussly! ;) ) and they are bended over clear to the ground by the wayte of the ice.  They are still all bended over now even affer the ice has melted!!!  Momma thinks they mite looze them and that makes her sad cause they been here as long as they lived here.

50964422397_64d52b9460.jpg20210213_081737 by Greysmom6, on Flickr

This is the pom tree.  You can see how much icing is all over it.  Oddly enuff, it bounced rite back affer the ice melted with no problems!

50964321346_e8d7f2209f.jpg20210213_165802 by Greysmom6, on Flickr

This one is kinda hard to see.  It's all the ice that falled off the frunt trees during the melting, bringing all the branches with it.  It looked like a ice maker went crazy and barfed pieces of ice all over!!!!

50963612443_6027d04d09_z.jpg20210215_131208 by Greysmom6, on Flickr

This is the back yard affer everything stopped falling.  It was kinda scary that morning, cause there'd be a big crash, then it sounded like a avalanche as the ice falled off on the roof.  We gots, maybe, 6 or 7 really big (like, 8 inches acrosst) limbs from the trees down, and lots and lots of smaller branches.  Including this one that falled and stuck rite in the ground!!!!  :yikes 

50964322716_52987bfc49_z.jpg20210217_111729 by Greysmom6, on Flickr

50964322746_d350d56b6f_z.jpg20210217_111742 by Greysmom6, on Flickr

50964424302_3ab0de0c4a_z.jpg20210217_111715 by Greysmom6, on Flickr

And the thawed pom tree.  :rolleyes:

50964323766_91cfde4796_w.jpg20210217_145137 by Greysmom6, on Flickr

I gess that's all.  

Momma's got anuther eye appoinmtmint this affernoon so I will chekk in later on!

Wishings for a fabuluss Toozday for all my Friendlies!

Later Gaters!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Wow!   Good :digicam Andipants!   I hope your cameeeelias surbibe!

Momma and Daddy took us on a car ride this morning but we went to the tortunarian!  :eek    I got shots and Cherry got shots and we bof got mani-pedis!   But Dr Kimberly sed I need another dental! :unsure  She's gonna call Momma tomorrow about my lab results and talk about when I habs to go in for my dental.    The vet visit for the two of them today was $780 and now a dental?  Yikes!

Miss Jerilyn, yes we want to see a pikkie ob the pendant!

We habs bloo skies and puffy clouds and sunnyshine and lots ob melting ice and snow!   Lots ob puddles to walk thru!   Daddy is going to try to go out and hit the leetle white ball around tomorrow cuz the temprachur will be in the high fiftylebens!

Where did Molly go?  :dunno      Did she run off wif all ob her chippymunks?

Merc, did you see that alimagator today? 

Ivy

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

We want to see the pendant too

Pics from Tahoe, mom sez it was cold

May be an image of snow, sky, nature and tree

but the sunset to the east was pretty

May be an image of nature, tree, sky and mountain

and a pic of me 

May be an image of dog and indoor

Hola!

Mom had her akew punkshure appt. today!  An she sez it wuz pritty ahhsum.  Miss Amy is soo knowlidgabel, an furough an rilly knows a lot.  She aksed so minny qwestshuns, an lissend reel klose.  Mom had sumfin called gua sha, which is a funny werd fer puttin coconut oil all ober her back an usin a speshul tool to skrape an press an bring owt heet inna body an help wiff inflammashun an all kinda payne.  Mom haz so minny auto imoone fings, an flammashun an kronick payne. So this mite be sumfin that duz help.  Ob corse, the Cymbalta will prolly help too. :nod Plusalso, she had needels all ober an manipulashuns an odder stuff.  An gess whot?  She feels a lot bedder.  Furst fing she notissed wuz her breevin got bedder, moore deep.  An her hed duznt hert rite now.  So she is goin bak on Fryday, an it mite be enuff fer a wile.  I missed lotsa stuff, but I just wanted to say it wuz a good appt.  And they are sooo kareful abowt the virus too.  Mom felt safe.

We loved alla the pictures---Miss Chris' yard, an beeeyoutiful Tahoe.  An Summer!

Good remembrince Miss Ducky.  Yer pashunts loved you!

Glad you got yer vet appt. over wiff, Ivy an Cherry.

Oh, Miss Jerilyn, that is wunnerful that you got yer Lila pendent.  Si, we wood bery much like to see picshures.  Mom looked at that website, an there were so minny beeeeyoutful pendents.

Heer is a link to see moore abowt gua sha, sinse I dint eggsplane it bery well.

https://www.healthline.com/health/gua-sha

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Oh Nancy...I'm so glad the Gua Sha & Accupuncture seems to have made a difference.  Hopefully it along with the new meds are the answer  :goodluck

:o    AndiPants  :o    That is a lot of ice for an almost tropical climate like yours!   Sure hope you get your furnace fixed soon.

I remember our '98 ice storm like it was yesterday... the sounds of hundreds of huge tree limbs snap-snap-snapping under the weight.  Horrifying! 

:)   Summer...  Expert roaching!

Yes please Jerilyn... I too would like to see a photo of Lilas pendant  :mellow:

We are dug our from yesterdays snow and will now enjoy some + temperatures for a few days. 

And...Widget and a couple other horses at his barn are starting to shed   :thumbs-up  

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge.

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee

Running late today. More shed drama to report. :crazy

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Miss Jerilyn, that USPS site says that the golf tees will be arribing late and does KNOT gibs a date!  :angryfire 

Summer, that is a greyt pikkie ob you and really pretty pikkies ob the snow in Tahoe!

The temprachur today will be up to 60pedigrees!!!!!    Right now it is 34.    But it will be nice to go for walkies later wifout coats!   :) 

Ivy

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Wow, AndiPants, MIss Chris got some great piccies ob the mess in your yard this weather even caused.  Lots ob cleaning up to come.  I hope those precious camellias come through for you.

Ivy and Cherry were torchered at the vet and Miss Kathy and Mister Jim were shocked by the invoice. :kiss2 

Miss Jen, I'm glad you trip was soul healing and that Summer made a BFF!

Laila, I'm glad your Mom is feeling better!

Do you all know that it is apposed to reach a warm 70 degrees here today.  That just does kont seem right.

Miz Ducky, I'm sorry there is more shed drama but ob course we want the story.  :nod 

THe garden bed guy are putting proper pavers all around the garden bed, which is good.  Howeber, Ma found one is cracked and several hab bif chonks out ob their edges, so today's challenge for her will be to tell those guys to remove those already busted pavers.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Gud Woesday! It iz gonna be SUNNY AGIN today! But we habs gotten cowld snaps around Easter a foo times, which iz da pits.

I spent all nite in da livin room by ownself. Mom had a little worry when I did nawt come whinin at da crack ob dawn, but I yam just fine!

Ms. Lucy, doez guys need a swift kick in da pants. So do Ms. Ducky's shed guys. 

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Good morning everyone! We're getting our carports painted today though it will likely take another 18 months before the entire complex has been painted. Most of the buildings are cream with dark green trim - very 80's - and the update will be dark cream buildings with white trim. We have a lot of just plain dirt patches too and we're hoping we can convince everyone to buy one bag of the same type of rocks to help with landscaping. Fingers crossed!

Hi ebereewun! how goes it? ebereewun staying warm and helfy? We sure hope so, habs a great day!

Hello my Friendlies!

Sposed to be mostly sunnings today with just some hi cloudings coming and going.  But it is very foggy so far, so no sunnings at all this morning!  Plus also, it's very cold so the roads are kinda icy.

Miss Ivy, it sounds like *everybody* got torchoored at the vetamarian!!!!  :eek   Sorry you gots tonhave anuther dentill.  :( 

GO MISS LOOSY!!!!

Miss Ducky!!  What's going on NAOWWWWW!????????

Mister Gino, are you sleeping in the living room all nite long??

Miss Wiki is getting her pakkige!  Sometime!

Miss Jenn had a nice birfday trip in the snowings!  Miss Summer made new friendlies!

Let's see....  Oh!  Momma had a sergery consult for her cats-in-her-eyes sergery yesserday affernoon.  The sergeon docter said they could probly do both eyes at the same time and correct her vision mostly - all for no extra munnies!  She was very essited about that!  Her eyes right now are -12.50 (Very near sighted.  Very very near sighted!) and he thinks they can get them to -1 or -1.5.  She would only hafta wear glasses to drive maybe.  She is very essited about that.  Very.  Essited.  :rolleyes: 

The yard clean up doods are sposed to be coming today.  Sometime.  We'll see if and when they show up!  Flizzie and Lilly would like to be able to run around and play chase again without jumping over logs and branches!  

Wishings for a wonderful Windsday for all my Friendlies!

Later Gaters!

:rivethead   Andipants