1 hour ago, jimsherriek said:

If not, they go to gator retirement facilities.

also known as the local restaurant :hehe  :chow

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Molly those chip monks were busy when they were in you closet.  Look how many you have now

Miss Chris  :bathfeeling better ?

Sorry about the heater & nasty dude is the repairman they sent out to fix it.   Did you say how old that heater is ? 

Guess what we might get tomorrow snow .  They say only a dusting or an inch. Last Thursday was suppose to be2-4 inches & we got over 10 inches.  I hope they are right this time.

Tonight is the last show of the season for " All Things Bright & Beautiful"  but it is coming back next year. Mom really likes it . It was a bright spot during this awful winter.

Daphne tried to walk on the snow & feel thru. She had a hard time getting thru it . I hope she learned her lesson.  Bitzi does perimeter walks, does her business & asks to come in but not my girl Daphne. I have to go out & get her. If stubborn was smart she would be a genius. 

Lucy I really cant believe those men thought for 1 second that mess they made would be acceptable. One has to wonder if site supervisor & estimator arent setting the tone.

Well good night all , go to bed thinking it is 1 month to the 1st day of Spring.  Doesnt that sound nice.

Daphne , Bitiz  & Caroline

We posted this last night but it said it wasnt sent so we sent it again. 

Just adding Merc do what Miss Sherrie says. Those I'll eat y gators can more  very fast & Miss E wont be able to save you.

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Good morning all. It is 39 going to 43 ABOVE!  In North Dakota in February??  This is bat s**t crazy. 

Molly, have you ever taken a bad pic in your entire life?  You must be the most photographic critter ever. Be a good critter mom to your chipmunk babies sweetie. AKA don't eat them--really a bad look

Lucy, the bricks make no sense at all  have to wonder if anyone is thinking.  

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Lucy, these are for you :kiss2

:headwall 

:brick

back to lurking ...

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Punkin. Annie. Miss M.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, Knot Like The Others.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Hi!   It wuz snowing this morning and cold.   Momma took us out for our morning walkie and the snow wuz hiding ice underneath and Momma fell and landed on her back! :eek    She got up, brushed all the snow off, picked up her phone which had fallen onto the sidewalk.   I pulled her a leetle bit to go out onto the street where there wuz no ice.    Momma wuz bery impressed that I took her to safety!  :star 

Now it is sleeting and raining!  But the temprachur is going to go up to 40!  :yay   Miss Patsy will be warmer than us tho!

Molly, we habs chipmunks/skwerrels just like that!  But Cherry chomped on some ob them and they are missing some parts.

Miss Lucy- those peeps better fix whot they did or all ob us will go pee on them!   We hope you can fight fight fight to get whot you paid for!   :wife

It's a gud day for just staying inside and :nappy 

Ivy still werried about Merc  :unsure 

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

I hab misst so much!! Mummy's hed got moor beddah over da weekend, BUTT she tooked a brake frum dingy-tall debices anyway because she wuz so eggsaustid frum da mindgranes and heddakes dat she didn't dare risk it. So I missed lodes, BUTT I am so happy to reed dat eberywon habs powah again! :yay :yay Oh, dat mussta been reely ruff. :( 

Well mummy is werking rite now and did KNOT want to let me tic, butt she made an eggsepshin because...

image.gif.b3fc0e907427872255a732776440b4e3.gif:balloonparty It's me BURFDAY!!! :baloons image.gif.ad65c479d1e535355781f825ee797650.gif

I don't no wut she habs in stoor fur me yet butt I am reely eggsited. Wutizzit wutizzit? Wut cud she habs been planning?? :gmark Mebbe a limoozine ride to a All-Yoo-Can-Eet magic stoor fur houndies? Or an amazink adbenchur?! Or mebbe she juss going to stuff me fulla fuds!? image.png.8c2c6d5592974cad7ae05e5e829c7aeb.png image.png.3d0108123d96422808125a3f584fe513.pngimage.png.5654d910a59c6bb95a4e21bc3ba6cfaf.pngimage.png.eadef3c7911ef14ec955cc4dbad2503e.png  

Pippin hoping ayte is greyt :banana

Edited by MerlinsMum

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

:balloonparty      :blowcandle      :balloonparty        HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIPPIN!      :balloonparty     :blowcandle       :balloonparty 

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Molly those chip monks were busy when they were in you closet.  Look how many you have now

Miss Chris  :bathfeeling better ?

Sorry about the heater & nasty dude is the repairman they sent out to fix it.   Did you say how old that heater is ? 

Guess what we might get tomorrow snow .  They say only a dusting or an inch. Last Thursday was suppose to be2-4 inches & we got over 10 inches.  I hope they are right this time.

Tonight is the last show of the season for " All Things Bright & Beautiful"  but it is coming back next year. Mom really likes it . It was a bright spot during this awful winter.

Daphne tried to walk on the snow & feel thru. She had a hard time getting thru it . I hope she learned her lesson.  Bitzi does perimeter walks, does her business & asks to come in but not my girl Daphne. I have to go out & get her. If stubborn was smart she would be a genius. 

Lucy I really cant believe those men thought for 1 second that mess they made would be acceptable. One has to wonder if site supervisor & estimator arent setting the tone.

Well good night all , go to bed thinking it is 1 month to the 1st day of Spring.  Doesnt that sound nice.

Daphne , Bitiz  & Caroline

:b-day Pippin  times 8 .  We hope you get 8 different things to eat 1 for each year.

Daphne & Bitzi  

Hello my Friendlies!!

Well, the saga of the non-working furnace goes on and on!!!!  We are using little tiny hot air blowers all over the house and they are keeping us warm.  Thank goodness we gots our lektricals back!!!  But the jury is still out on whether we got to replace our whole furnace or just clean it.

:confetti  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTER PIPPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :confetti  

Momma also had to work extra hard to get the lappytopper working this morning.  Things just take sooooooo loooooong!!!!

I mite be back later affer Momma makes her fone calls and stuff.  But we are happy to be warm and sitting in the lite and able to use our frigerator again!!

Later Gaters!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

It's MoneyDay everwon!  At least, it sounds like Miss Chris would WISH it was a true MoneyDay to her and not from her!  It sounds like she is gonna have some not-for-fun-stuff bills to have to deal with.  You have our sympathies.  So happy you got heat and hot water again!  No more trolls at your house!  Yay! 

We got another 5 inches of snow this morning.  This is ridiculous.  Everwon in this house is over winter and wants spring NOW.  Of course, warm weather means melting snow and our dog yard will be one big mud pit.  Our very own mosh pit!  Mebbe we can get a good band here or something - go big or go home!  Waitaminute - I AM home!  :rofl

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of Sherman crossing *the* bridge.  He wasn't here for two years but the hole he left behind was even bigger than he was.  I still miss him.  I have two knuckle headed brothers now, but I miss Sherman.  We were besties.  Ah, well.  We celebrated him yesterday - Guest made libber brownies and we have been channeling all the pestos and being real pains about them.  They are so good!  At least to us.  Guest and :brushteeth don't seem in any rush to try one.  :rotfl 

We also took a greyhound walk yesterday with a bunch of our PA peeps through part of the battlefield.  It was still pretty chilly but the sun was out, which is something we have rarely seen in about FOREVER.  Angus was a complete dork - he almost pulled Guest literally off her feet to try to meet another dog that was walking past and minding it's own business!  He REALLY needs to get out more!  :lol:  Zeke was also smoozing up everwon that got close.  He was so much more social than when we go to playgroup.  

We missed your birthday, Wiki!  Sounds like you had a greyt day.  Happy Birthday!  I remember being 8!

This must be the year for turning 8.  Happy Birthday Pippin!  Food is always a welcome gift, iffn you ask me. 

Paris turns 8 in a couple weeks!  She is still no where close to being a mature hound.  I am surprised that she hasn't poisoned herself yet.  She must be part cat.

Glad you are doing better, Miss Sherrie!

Laila, so good to hear from you and glad that the Cymbalta is helping your mom.  Poorly feeling two-leggers is a burden we all must bear and it is NOT FUN.  

Spirit, you and Nate need to do some serious pee attacks.  Your workmen are awful.  Those pavers!  WOT???

Molly, enjoy your chippymonks!  We have some of the breathing kind here under our bird feeder.  They are cute.  

We are happy NOT to have rats or allimagators.  Merc, you had better be careful.  

Anyway, Guest said it's back to the grindstone.  I don't want one of those, either.  It would really cramp my naps. 

Have a dry, warm, safe and good day everwon!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Forgot to say that I did get a call back from Delta and a delightful young man with a gorgeous voice made sympathetic noises about the Delta website dissing me continually and said he could make the reservations and put our credits to use. He did so bless his heart!  Since I was spending $$$ we had paid for over a year ago I decided to spring for Comfort+. We'll see how that goes.  

Happy birthday Pippin. Hang in there Lucy. Those who just got power back take another long lovely shower. Holding all good sick furnace thoughts. Stay safe!  There, I think that about does it. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

HI! Hi! HI!

Mistress had day off from werk today and I made a good pesto of myownself. She's got to see the accountant still this affernoon but was missin sum dokumints but the nice bank lady got them for her but she hadda go pick em up. She had already lefted me once today and has to again so I got to go for a ride! The drive up bank lady gave me a treat whitch I ate in the car then we went for Wiki walkie on a paff in the kinda downtown area. It was so mutch fun. Then I was tired. I mite even get two suppers on accounta the accountant is at 5:00 whitch is my supper time and my belly is reel partikular bout eatin on time.

Happy birthday Pippin! :blowcandle I was juss 8 a cupple days ago. I gots all kindsa good stuff, I hope you do too.

Miss Caroline didja like the All Creatures show? When that doggie had her puppies I got reel upset when they were crying. I looked and looked all over the house for them. Did anybuddy notiss that Hugh is Neville Longbottom all growed up?

Oh, tax man will see Mistress early, gotta run!

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Hola!

Merc!  You lissen to whot Miss Sherrie sed.  She knows ware ob she speeks.  An my Mom remembers gator stuff.  There are gator guys who come take the pesky ones away when they are ware they arnt sposed to be.  Wonce Mom wuz goin to see her Mom inna mobil home park, an there, rite inna middel ob the rode, wuz a big ole gator!  When it got reel dry, an sum ob the canals between the lakes dried up, the gators got stuck ware they wernt sposed to be.  So innyroo, be bery kareful!  An mebbe kareful ob rats too!

Oh, Miss Lucy, you NEED to fite!  Those werkers do knot seem honest, an they wanna cut costs an dont kare.  You gotta stand up fer yerownself!  We are sendin you lots ob good thots.

Miss Caroline, I fink Moms gonna start wachin All Fings Brite an Beeyoutiful.

Owr wether wuz moore like Miss Kathys then Miss Cindys.  Yucky rayne an bery windy. Mom hadda walk dogs in it.  An the snow an ice between the street an the sidewalks is bad.  An plusalso, there is standin water.

Aw, Fancy, we are sorry yer fambily is missin Sherman. :grouphug  Sownds like you had a nise walk tho.

Happyest 8th birfday, Pippin!  Let us know whot fun fing you do. Glad yer moms hed is some bedder.

Miss Chris, we wish fings were perfeck fer you! Bet that shower wuz grate tho, si?

Grate that you got to use that munny, Miss Patsy! Mom still haz sum to use---dont know if she eber will.

You hadda lovely day, Wiki!

Tomorra is Moms akewpunkshure day!  She is eggcited.  Boy, they made her fill owt all kinda forms, an speshul ones abowt Covid.  She is glad they are bein bery kareful.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Jerilyn I knew he looked familiar but couldnt place him.  Thanks for filling  in the blanks for me.

Well the dusting to one inch turned into 3. You will never guess what we get tomorrow, snow showers but not suppose to be as cold.

Sweet dreams of warm summer nights,  Daphne & BItzi 

Happy Birfday Pippin!

Wiki, my crew woke up when they heard those puppies.

Today was my under the hood check up with my GYN. No problems. Lots of chitchat though about Ocracoke (we have a mutual friend there), and Longmire (he'd only seen the TV show so I returned with the first book in the series), and Covid (he misses seeing his patients' faces). Got a laugh out of me saying how much I liked my blue and white paper towel-ish gown matching my blue and white disposable mask. :P  Note that he's also my age and has that Richard Gere kinda wavy gray hair. :smokin

The best part was he entered the room and said, "hello Karen". I replied, "hi Dr H, it's DUCKY!", as I briefly lowered my mask.  :)  I've been retired 3+ years now, yet he said he STILL gets patients asking if he knows where I am working because they want me to do their mammos. :star I love his added compliment: "Ducky, I'm not just blowin' smoke up your @ss, but in all my years there has never been a hospital employee that has had my patients telling me such positive feedback about their mammo experience."  

He said several other verynicethings, and then we got down to business.  ;)  :P

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hola  from  :snow  OhCanada.   

We gots anuther dumping and da TackeShoppe even got closed erly so Mam an Tena could get howme safe.   Its kinda changed ovah to rain now an Mams gettin reddy to go bring dem soggy ponys into da barn fer da nite.

:ohno   Kathy!   OUCH!    Hopefully your YakTrax arrive soon.

:balloonparty       Pippin     :balloonparty   

Patsy got her travel  $$$  rearranged   :thumbs-up   

And   Wiki :ph34r   had an adventure with Mistress  :) 

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge.

Did anybuddy notiss that Hugh is Neville Longbottom all growed up? Yep. One of my favorite actors in the HP movies, and I love seeing him continuing to act. A couple of years ago, the actress who played Luna Lovegood, Evanna Lynch, was on Dancing With the Stars, which I had never watched nor wanted to. Butt I wanted to see her so I watched the whole season and she was FABULOUS!

Nice to be so fondly remembered, Miss Ducky :grouphug

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Miss Ducky it's really nice to know that your efforts are preesheeyated, even affer you're not there anymore!!

Momma was gonna watch that Brite an Byootiful show but she always forgot about it.  Maybe she'll catch the reruns.  :dunno

Anty Jennie, Momma has always thotted one of the trabesties of translating the HP books to the movies was that all the great secondary character stories - like Neville's - gotted lefted out.

How was you birthday Mister Pippin??

Miss Daphne, I DO NOT LIKE ICINGS AND SNOWINGS!!!!  Really I do not!!!

Momma made fone calls around but she hasn't founded anybody to clean our oil tank lines yet.  Fortunately the tiny hot air blowers work really good. 

And she filed a claiming for our funds we losted in the frigerator and freezers.  She's most upsetted about losing all the veggies she frozed from our garden last year.  She only got to use about haff of em.

And she got my lappertopper working again so maybe I can postie some pichers in the morning!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee     Good morning!

It's me!  Cherry!     When we went out for my potty break this morning it wuz 30 pedigrees and our slate sidewalk wuz ICE!   Momma wuz slip sliding and I wuz slip sliding and she held onto the bushes and got us ober to the crunchy grass.   I had my ears up staring out into the dark the whole time and wuz sniff sniff sniffing.   Momma decided that the fox must habs been around right before we came out!  :eek 

:yay     Miss Ducky!     It is so nice when peeple rememberate the good things that you did for them!     When Momma wuz starting up a hospital Surghurry Center seberal jobs ago, she wuz interbiewing nurses for jobs in the Center and there wuz one nurse who applied and had no OR eggsperience.   She sed "no one will hire me because I have no OR experience but I can't get OR experience because no one will hire me without it!"   Well, Momma had a couple ob months before the Center would open, so she hired that nurse and had her train in the main hospital OR until the Center opened.   This nurse turned out to be one ob her best employees.   When Momma wuz leabing that job, that nurse came to her office and sed "I will never forget you because you were the only one willing to give me a chance."     That made Momma feel really gud.

Momma sez that we are going to get some shots today! :eek   Knot the one that she wuz so eggsited about when she got it, but different ones!  :eek     She sed we will be getting a mani pedi too, so there's that!

Now I am waiting for Daddy and Ivy to wake up and come downstairs.  :nappy 

Cherry cherries-sm.png 

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

Gud morning frendz, the sun iz shyning and we hav had ower waak but the wind iz brrrr chillee and gonna get stronger.

Belaytid Ha Pee Birfday Pippin, we howpe yu had lotsa goodies to eet.

Keep well away frum that allimagater Merc, we fink thay kan moov reel fast wen thay want to!

Howpe Miss. Nancy Too iz starting to feel betta.

Fower awl yu howndees inna sno and ise I gotta tell yu that the daffydown dillys are kumming intu bloom heer in Reel Engaland along wiv crocuses  and awl the mini Iris that Mum plant owt inna Awtum. That’s to giv yu sum thing to look forwerd to.B)

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:coffee

Kathy, that's a lovely story about the OR nurse.

Before I retired I was occasionally greeted by a Walmart assistant manager, now manager, with female Security ladies in tow. "Get her - get her", pointing at me, "when you book your mammo appointment! She found my cancer." She hugs me every time I shop at her store. 

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

11 hours ago, macoduck said:

"Ducky, I'm not just blowin' smoke up your @ss, but in all my years there has never been a hospital employee that has had my patients telling me such positive feedback about their mammo experience."  

He said several other verynicethings, and then we got down to business

Is it just me?  Or, did anyone else do the geometry? 

Maybe it's just me. :rolleyes:

We habs had, and will hab, sum 8 birfdays in de Club.  I yam 9.  So, I yam matchure.

Whot?  Why are yu laffing at me, Mummy?

Mature?  Yesterday, I had to stop you from walking through your own poop. :rofl

ca1a20_e410a1b3a1404121a2a980307b54687b~ Go way, Mummy!!

Mature?  :rofl

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Fancy, Ma noticed that Nate had dug up one corner of the sand and gravel the werkers had prepared for the paff. :D  Ma's tense and anxious butt ready to stick to her guns about getting a decent job.

Wiki, I guess that you worried about those puppies on All Creatures Great and Small on account ob you are a broodie.  Nate and I just snoozed.  :lol  We all lubed that show and we did recognize who poor Hugh's actor is!

Miz Ducky, those doc visits aren't generally as much fun as your was, right?  :yay  How wonderful to know that you touched lots ob peoples' hearts whilst touching them in other places too. 

Miss Patsy got her flight tickets sorted out! :confetti 

We got sunshine today after more rain so I'm kinda happy.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston