I'm heer. :coffee I was up at 5:30 to feed the dogs, courtesy of Hada's moany moany moany wake up call. I always hope that they'll let me sleep in on the one day a week that I don't go for a walk. Nope. Then as I stagger into the kitchen to start their brekkie, Mr Ducky says there's something wrong with the computer. That sets my brain off like a fire alarm :ohno and there's no way I can get more sleep after the dogs are finished. Mr Ducky was almost finished too. :wife Plusalso he never takes the initiative to feed the dogs, even though instructions are taped inside the kitchen cabinet door. Oh, and the computer was just fine but I'm still cranky. And now he's baking cookies (snap n bake) that I can't eat since I'm low carbing again.

Lucy, I feel your pain. The head guy isn't named Curtis, is he? I figured the guy who screwed up my shed is probably in another line of work. How absolutely frustrating for you.

Chris, hooray for 'lectricity, a toasty house, and a hot shower!

Elizabeth, you were just asking for trouble (the sprinklers) by tip toeing out in your robe. :P

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy, wonderful, long oberdue good news of power and wramth for AndiPants and Miss Chris and Mister Dennis!  :confetti   A huge collective sigh of relief.

Miz Ducky, your morning habs started out bad so I' hope the day gets better after that bad start.

Miss Elizabeth :lol you didn't hab too good a morning either.  :kiss2 

Ma is dressed in all black, trying to look sinister and serious.  She's wearing her teaseshirt wif 2 Crows sitting on it wif the caption "Attempted Murder", as an implied threat.  She's ready.  :lol 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

1 hour ago, macoduck said:

Elizabeth, you were just asking for trouble (the sprinklers) by tip toeing out in your robe.

49 minutes ago, LBass said:

2 Crows sitting on it wif the caption "Attempted Murder"

:rofl

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hola!

YAY fer Miss Chris! :yay:yay:yay We are soooo glad to heer you are warm agin.  How minny daze wuz it owt?

Oh, Miss Lucy.....we feel yer payne too.  That must be froostratin an infooriatin.  But yer tee shirt did make us laff.  Go get em!

Ja, ja, Miss Elizabeth, is a good fing you ment fer us to laff, cawse we did.

An Miss Ducky, we kinda had to laff abowt yer mornin, tho it wuznt rilly funny.  It's just Misser Ducky....<_<

Oh, those pony bums!  :beatheart

Annudder jammies day inna Berg.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Spirit, Mum laffed atta T shirt butt we do KNOT unnerstand the jowke:dunno

It haz bin a gud day heer, it haz KNOT bin rayning mutch and it iz KNOT windee.:D We wentid fower a waak rown ower estayte and met ower greythowndee frend Lily and hur lurcher sista Molly. Ower Mumz stood and blah blah blah fower aygis. Humph!

Keep warm frendz.

wagz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Thank goodniss Andipants has heet and lite finally!

Spirit, you and Nate mite wanna take cover, your Ma is on the warpaff. And kwite ritely so!

Those are shore sum fuzzy ponies!

Mistress is :riphair. She ordered a noo offish chair and it finally got her lasterday affer taking forever due to weather delays. She opened it up, no instruktshuns! There sum pieces in there she don't know what they are so she calt up Taget and the lady said she'd email the compnee and see iffen they can email her the instruktshuns. Then she was sortin her tax papers cause she sees the countant tamarra ans relizes she's missin sum so she goes to the bank website but the print funktshun don't werk. She's gonna hafta take screen shots and put em in anodder dokument. But first she's going out for Sunday chikken luntsch. :)

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

4 hours ago, LBass said:

She's wearing her teaseshirt wif 2 Crows sitting on it wif the caption "Attempted Murder", as an implied threat.  She's ready.  :lol 

:rofl :rofl :rofl 

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Miss Elizabeth if you go out in the early to take Merc for a pee . Put some soap in your robe pocket. That way Merc will pee & you can take your shower while the neighbor sprinkles his lawn. A trifector of conservation.

Well BB have you made it down to the mysterious room or has the Mistress found a way to block you ?

Welcome back Miss Chris, Mr Dennis , AndiPants & the rest of the crew.  We were worried about you .

Icy here, icy there, ice everywhere  so no walks  Daphne & Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Nuttymeg, about dat teeseshirt.

A murder is what a group ob crows is called.  Only 2 crows might not qualify?

Guess what, Ma went shoppin and comed home with the most scrumptious treats.  Did she let me and Heart hab some? Nooooo!

She packaged dem in der own bag and stashed dem in dat really cold box. Me wants me a turnkey neck!!!!!!!!

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

We still gots lektricities, but our skedool gotted all mixed up again cause now the furnace isn't working again!!!!  :yikes  It was doing ok from when the bad service dood was here, then we losted our powers.  Then it did ok overtime from when the lektricals comed back on until about 5:30 this morning.

The same bad service dood comed to fix it again.  :rolleyes:   Apparent,y, the lines from our tank need cleaning. Momma's never heard of such a thing, but she'll call about it tamarrow and see what the what is up.

Fo4choonately, we still gots lekttricals, so we can use space heater instead and stay pretty warm.

Momma was in the steamy HOT shower for, like, a haff a hour today!!! :lol But she's clean and doesn't smell like a troll!

There's lotsa BIG huge branches down in our back yard we gotta jump over  <_<  and tons of little ones littering the ground.  There's even some snows left under the thickest parts.  :eek

I got some pichers, but I gotta wait till they get uploaded.   Hopefully tamarrow. 

Happy BirthdaBirthright the Black Bandit!!!  :ph34r

Kick butt and take names Miss Loosy!!!!  :thumbs-up

:yay for feeling more better Miss Nancy!!

Cute ponies Mam!!

Miss Sherrie, we were sure hoping you were doing more better than the peeples on the news!!

And everything else I shouldda said this last week!!

Later Gaters!!

:rivethead   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Chris, does your oil tank have more than one filter? Having one outside by the tank will give you extra protection if you get crappy fuel. Or could it be that your oil tank is old and getting rusty inside?

I bet that hot shower felt wonderful!

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Nutmeg, this is what Ma told me about that shirt...a flock ob crows is called a murder.  Two crows is knot wqite a flock and so is being called an attempted murder.  :lol   Wait, Miss Sherrie already answered that question.  :blush 

A trifector of conservation.  Good one, Miss Caroline!

Aaahhhhh!  Miss Chris hab had a wonderful, warm, shower!  :yay  And there's mostly heat.  <_<

One garden bed guy came out today to cover the work they've done so far with tarps since it is likely to rain tomorrow.  They won't come if it rains.  This was knot the estimator guy (Ivan) and the site supervisor (Able).  Ma carefully reviewed wif him what they are gonna do:  take up that brick wi holes in it that is KNOT paver brick, pave ALL around all sides of the beds wif proper pavers, stabilize the pavers with some special kinda sand that hardens, and clean up the blobs and blotched ob mortar so the beds look nice and neat.  She's gonna be keeping her eyes WIDE OPEN and will be peeping out often to check on things.

Spirit

Molly is a very, VERY happy girl tonight! Daddy found her chipmunks hiding in a closet!

152733166_10220789481501550_335677381432

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Ms. Lucy, what does Auntie Ann fink ob all da buildin?

Ms. Sherrie, we can just see yoo chewin on a turnkey neck! :lol:

Molly, Roman wuld like doez chipmunks! He likes da little bunnies frum himz hide-n-seek carrot. But he wuld rip da tails off, da fake fur goez first.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Molly those chip monks were busy when they were in you closet.  Look how many you have now

Miss Chris  :bathfeeling better ?

Sorry about the heater & nasty dude is the repairman they sent out to fix it.   Did you say how old that heater is ? 

Guess what we might get tomorrow snow .  They say only a dusting or an inch. Last Thursday was suppose to be2-4 inches & we got over 10 inches.  I hope they are right this time.

Tonight is the last show of the season for " All Things Bright & Beautiful"  but it is coming back next year. Mom really likes it . It was a bright spot during this awful winter.

Daphne tried to walk on the snow & feel thru. She had a hard time getting thru it . I hope she learned her lesson.  Bitzi does perimeter walks, does her business & asks to come in but not my girl Daphne. I have to go out & get her. If stubborn was smart she would be a genius. 

Lucy I really cant believe those men thought for 1 second that mess they made would be acceptable. One has to wonder if site supervisor & estimator arent setting the tone.

Well good night all , go to bed thinking it is 1 month to the 1st day of Spring.  Doesnt that sound nice.

Daphne , Bitiz  & Caroline

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Momma says she really loved her shower!  It was really HAWT and really LO-O-O-O-O-NG!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee  Good morning!

It's me, Cherry!  We went out into the dark this morning for my pre-brekkie potty break and we saw the fox!   He wuz running thru our neighbor's yard and across the street.   I am always on alert for him, but I did knot bark this time.   Momma wuz glad cuz it wuz too early to wake the neighbors by my barking.

Waiting for Ivy and Daddy to wake up and come downstairs!

Cherry cherries-sm.png 

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:coffee

We wented out in de dark agin.  Mummy turned on de spotlites so I could potty in muh own bakk yard.  De large.alligator-sm.png.c8660a70bf9df850c wuz about fibeleden feet offn our own yard.  Mummy watched it bery bery carefully.  I just sniffandpeeandsniffandpoop.

Lass nite Mummy had a alternakashun wiff a rat.  She willst spare yu de details.    :whisper  Let's just say it wasn't pleasant.

Mummy teeches hur classes tuday so I shall maintain muh watchful doodies ( :hehe  I sed doodies) ob holding down de couch. 

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Wow Merc, you habs some dangerous animals to watch out for when you go outside!    We just habs deer and foxes and skwirrels and chipmunks and birds!

Ivy, werried about Merc :unsure 

Oh Merc, please be careful.  Those alligators are smart and patient.  If it is starting to come closer, it is learning your routine.  Be very careful.  If it comes back that close again, I am sure your association has alligator remediation plans.  Report that gator and have it moved to a safer home if it is small enough.  If not, they go to gator retirement facilities.

Don't want to scare you, but coming closer is not good and you and your mom could be at risk of getting hurt.

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

:wave 

Raining here today so nuffin' will happen wif the garden beds today.  Miss Banessa, Auntie Ann will enjoy the vegimals and will help a bit in the garden, butt that is mostly Ma's show.  I fink Auntie Ann is glad Ma's been home to deal wif these guys.  Miss Caroline, I fink the estimator is indeed setting the tone.  The guys doing the werk are only doing what he tells 'em to wif the supplies he sent out.  What's got Ma agitated right now is that the estimator guy, Ivan, seems to hab done an awful lot ob "misunderstanding" after a long discussion wif Ma.  She's determined to get a decent looking garden bed and paff out ob 'em and will stick to her guns.  She doesn't quite understand where he could hab gotten the idea that she wanted pavers only 2/3 of the way around the beds.  She neber said nuffin' remotely like that.  Also, the quote was for "pavers"--well, those bricks wif holes in 'em aren't pavers.  So why did he decide to make the paff out of 1/3 real pavers and 2/3 brick that is not pavers.  The next worry she has is whether they'll tryn to increase the price ob the job on her. One ob the werkers said that using the "real" pavers would be more expensive butt the quote was for pavers so why should using pavers be more expensive?  She's getting ready to fight that fight too.  The words "I want to talk with the owner" are hovering in the background--she doesn't think Ivan is the owner.  Sadly, she hates fighting.

Gud Moansday! At least it iz nawt raining!

Merc, perhaps a wildlife camera, to see whut da aligator iz doin durin da nite? Maybe it iz smellin da rats and comin for dem?

Ms. Lucy, we know how yoo feel! Get itemized material lists, too. Iffn all else fails, dere iz always small claims court.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg