1 hour ago, Jerilyn said:

The Black Bandit is relentless and has breached the basement door. :o I was putting stuff away and suddenly she's next to me.  It's basically all storage down there and totally not Black Bandit proof.  The door to the basement is a pocket door that my dad used to "lock" by inserting a golf tee into a small hole in the door that blocks it from sliding open. :P Totally effective, but I don't have a golf tee, nor do any of my friends golf.  I tried a roofing nail but it just goes in flush to the door and doesn't stop it from opening. Anyone want to send me a single golf tee? :D

In the meantime, how about gluing  a bunch of toothpicks together to get the right diameter?

Heavy downpour just started. SSSSSSSSSSOOOO glad we had "after nap outs" already. ca1a20_a45cad40554f4f9ca32c0175cb2bbc06~

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerilyn could you slid a screwdriver in the hole for now until you T package arrives.

Chris what a mess. I hope the powers to be get on someone's case & fix the mess.

Guess what, no guess it is snowing AGAIN.

Daphne & Bitzi not happy.

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Miss Jerilyn, Daddy habs LOTS ob golf tees, some long and some shorter.   So we will send you some ob each.   Daddy will get them to the post office riteawayquik.   I just hope the USPS can move riteawayquik!  

Laila, yes,we go out 5 times a day, but two ob those are just quick potty breaks before brekkie and dinner.   The other three are walkies!  :D    

The sun came out this afternoon!   :yay    When we went out for our afternoon fambly walk the sun came out and we saw sum bloo sky peeking around the clouds.   The sun wuz melting some ob the ice so it wuz much easier to walk than it wuz on our morning walk!

Aww, Miss Kerry.  :grouphug    I hope your migrayne goes away bery soon.

Ivy

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hey and howdy to all my friendlies.  Guess dat storm dat busted frew here is now harassing some ob you.

Miss Chris, please be alrighty soonest. Sending you them warmering thoughts.

Today the power behaved all day.  The internet and land line are still giving Ma fits. Pitty AT&T when herbs gets hold ob them.  They is hiding from a lot ob peeps in Texas.

Ma has been practicing toddeling around the house without herbs wheelie push thingy.  And she been using that foot grinding machine.

Tiller that is a mini bicycle.

Oh, me only know about them bikes the kiddies ride up and down our driveway.  Anywho...

Da snow is mostly gone this afternoon.  Only little patches in shady spots.  Me not sorry to see it dissappear.

Pippin, so sorry your mom not feeling good.  Be a good houndie at nursery skills.  Make dem humans feel better soonest.

Ma been trying to order a few groceries and more waters.  But the cubbord is very bare.  We not out yet, but Ma don't want to habs our cubbord only echo.  Me could share my kibbles, but Ma did not like that idea.

Dont see much from Miss Molly.  Is she ok?

Hugs to you all.  Da bestest friends in da whole wide world.

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Sherri glad to hear from you. Glad you have electricity, water & hope you can get groceries.  

Night all, Daphne & Bitzi

:omg    Chris  :bighug

:D    Jerilyn!  I was thrilled to see the snow removal peeps with their big dumptrucks removing all the huge snowbanks along the roadside in the Village yesterday

:yay Sherri   Glad things are slowly improving.   I have a cousin in Austin who just got his gas back on today

:thumbs-up     YakTraks for Kathy

:getwell      Kerry ...  Hope the headache leaves soonest

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge.

Yet anuvver wetanwindee day heer in Reel Engaland.

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:coffee

I finally got a text yesserday from the shed company. Good news is that they will be here next Friday and it will be the same good fix-it right shed guy. Bad news is that the forecast is for some snow on that Friday. I sent them a screenshot of our weather forecast and they will try to rearrange the schedule to come out Wed/Thur instead.  Not holdin' my breff. <_<

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:bighug fur Miss Sherrie and Miss Kerry

ETA:

Happee Birfday Miss Jen!

:b-day

Edited by Mercsmom
misst a birfday

Gud finally sunny Satonday! Still chilee tho. I spent da nite in da livin room all alone. Da Archie kitteh came in da bedroom a foo times. Itz nawt eben a full moon, and we are goin nutso. :crazy

Ms. Ducky, I hope yoo get yer bread and milk riteaway quik! :lol

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Heat all night long!  Had to shed the extra quilts off the bed even. The boys are glad to take a break from their coats on 24/7. Supposed to be sunshine and 60 today.  

Going to try to venture out to see if I can get some fresh fruit.  Miss my banana for breakfast.

Bye for now.  Hope you all can enjoy your Saturday.

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Ms. Ducky, I hope yoo get yer bread and milk riteaway quik!  Vanessa, our stores are fine. :dunno 

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guess what? Mistress says it’s my birthday! :b-day I am 8 years old. I never had a birthday before but Mistress says we’re gonna have lotsa fun stuff today. I am vary hexcited!

Miss Jen, it’s your birthday too? Are you my littermate?

So Mistress toll youse that I finally got into the basemint! I use my snoot to poosh open the door, juss like she does. I wasn’t down there long but I got a look around and I was rite, there is all kindsa good stuff down there! Ivy, I guess your folks are going to stop me from further hexplorayshun. <_<

Tiller & Heart, I’m glad youse guys are snug and warm again. Sounds like your cubborards are gonna get filled up too!

I shore hope Andipants gets back to normill soon too.

It’s gettin a bit warmer here too. We even went Wiki walkie lasterday. I met 4 hooman naybors and one leddle dog naybor. Mistress says she didn’t like the way I was lookin at him but at leest I wasn’t pullin or whining trying to chomp him.

Oh gotta go. The store is gonna open now so my first birthday fun is going to go get a fancee cookie! :)

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

:balloonparty :balloonparty :balloonparty      Happy birthday Wiki !      Happy Birthday Miss Jen!       Wiki you are gonna get a speshal birthday cookie?   Miss Jen, will you get one too? 

Wiki, I am sorry that my 'rents are conspiring wif your Momma to keep you out ob the basement!    Daddy is heading to the post today to mail them.    If you see a white puffy envelope in your mailbox from Mary Land  you can grab it and hide it! :ph34r

We went to playgroop this morning and it wuz COLD wif crunchy snow!  :o    We had to walk like this :twd: on top ob the snow!   There were only fivelebendy houndies that came but we had fun anyway walking on top ob the snow and then standing wif the hoomans getting petted.   We did knot stay as long as we ushually do, but it wuz greyt to see some ob our frends. 

Miss Ducky, I think that Miss Vanessa meant that peeple rush to the grocery store to buy all the bread and milk when snow is coming.

Miss Sherrie habs lots ob heat!  :yay :yay :yay 

I hope Miss Chris gets her 'lectricity back soon.  :unsure 

Ivy, werried for her frends

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

34 minutes ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

Miss Jen, will you get one too? 

We hope yu do!

Happee Birfday Wiki!  :balloonparty  Yu habs heped heel Miss Jerilyn's :heart and gibben us de frase Wiki Walkie. :thumbs-up

Mummy's fabrik camed yesserday :sowhat

I was completely burnt out by Thursday afternoon and feeling the exhaustion. After I saw that long roll on the front doorstep, I perked up.  Once I finish my Saturday morning office hour, I can lay it out on the floor and mark it for cutting (along with the fabric for the kitchen chairs and the new dog bed... :rolleyes:)/

:lol Mistress, that :ph34r is one smart cookie and I fink she's gonna gib you a run for you money.  :yay 

Poor Miss Kerry and those mindgrains.  Feel better.  :kiss2 

Miss Sherrie, I'm glad that you hab power and are moving about the house.  Those are good things.  Now to get hold ob AT&T :wife and to get deliveries all set up.

AndiPants and Miss Chris.  I am so sorry.  :kiss2 and :grouphug 

HAPPY BIRFDAY, WIKI!!

Well, the yard werk fellows are back today and digging tamping the area for the brick paff.  Ma is excited!  She talked to the estimator guy and told him that she really does knot think they need the fence to be installed at all.  She is confident that neither I nor Nate will get into the garden bed on account ob they are about 20 " tall.  He said that they had knot bought the fencing yet so we should be OK.  They are digging up a lot ob red clay soil and so Ma is showing them where they can helpfully locate the extra soil in the yard.  Filling some ob Nate's holes. Win win!

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Hola!

Happy speshul furst birfday in yer home, Wiki!  Sownds like it's gonna be fabroolus.  So you skoped owt that off limmits room?  Good fer you!  I don't fink inny room shood be off limmits.  Ob corse, my Mom an Dad hab put a baby gate up so I cant sneek to the upstares an pee. :angry:  Well, its kold owt!  We shood be abel to pee inna howse sumthymes.  Okay....mebbe knot.

Miss Sherrie, it warms owr harts that you an Tiller an Heart are warm.  Those temps sownd promisin.

But eben moore rayne fer Nutmeg!

Miss Lucy's yard sownds promisin.  An we hope Miss Ducky's shed is promisin.

Now if onny Miss Chris cood get sum heet!

Happy birfday, Miss Jen!  You are habbin fun in Tahoe?

Poor Miss Kerry.  Mom unnerstands where ob you speek.  This Cymbalta seems to be helpin tho.

Mom is gonna stay in her jammies today.  If I had jammies, I wood stay in em too.

Laila Mariposa

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina, Kiva and Laila
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:balloonparty HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIKI & MISS JEN . These are for you :cookie:cookie.

Wiki did you go in the moving box to the special cookie store ?  DId you get a toy ? 

Miss Chris we know you are out there & hope soon you get your electrical juice back. HUGS.

We are doing nothing .  It is just another day in Tundra land.

Daphne & Bitzi