Hello my Friendlies!!

Since everybody is FREEKING OUT about being on page 49, I will go ahead and start the new Club!

Remember the Houndie Rules:

1 - No see, no sky, no pee

2 -  If you see (or are standing in) snow, let it go!!

And the Humin Rules:

1 - No politicking ever!!!!  :shakefinger 

Welcomes to all our Friendly Lurkers, Club members, New posters, and any body else that has something to say!  Have fun and be nice!!

Later Gaters!

Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ph34r

My Mistress went to dinner and left me in my crate. Black Bandit is planning revenge. 

Oh yeah,  I was here first!

Wiki 

Edited by Jerilyn
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR is it ever cold and scarily windy here in the far northwest corner of Washing a Ton!

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Whew, bizzy day watching mom work all day and den work some more wif her frends and some wine putting together a...firebox tv stand thingy? She sez she will share some pics tomorrow of some house projects. And about her x coming by with bis adorakable rotti pupper and yeah, he's still crazy so she does appreshiate the reminder onhow it's good to live only wif me. 

Hi Merc, good job AndiPants, hi Miss Jennie and Miss Patsy! Snax to come tomorrow when mom's at the computer

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016

Missing Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020

No snow for us tonite I gess.  Just ice pellets falling from the sky making everything all slickery!!!

Oh.  And my surgeon called back to say - or his tech did - saying I can't do any running till he sees me in MAY!!!!!!  :yikes  :bugeye  I am gonna go to crazy town before then!!!   Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Fanks fower the nyoo Club AndyPandy. Itta nuvver kkkowwlld and windee day owt there agen.

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:coffee  Good morning!  Thanks for the brand new Club Miss Chris and AndiPants! 

It’s me!   Cherry!   I habs to head out for my morning potty break and then I will get my brekkie ! :chow 

OK, I am back from my potty break and I habs had my brekkie.   

Wiki, pleese tell us about your plans for rebenge after being left in your crate!

AndiPants, you can knot run until MAY?????    That's knot fair!   Do you want us to pee on your tortunarian?

I'm headed off to :nappy until Daddy and Ivy wake up.

Cherry cherries-sm.png  

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:coffee

AndiPants, thankx fur da bright n shiney new club!  Sorry yu can't run tho.  :(

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Muh rumbly whiny tummy woked up Mumy dis morning butt I slept froo it.  Wen we went out I hadda a sallit. :chow   Mummy sez SUMFING is gonna happin. gallery_15587_3010_263.gif  sml_gallery_15587_3010_1831.gif

It's my last weekday before the semester starts (with no breaks for 15 weeks sml_gallery_15587_3010_6178.gif) I was going to celebrate by going to the fabric store.  Now, I'm thinking I should stay close t'home. ca1a20_e9f6c83fb4554c31a4e4b56800204dde~

Andi, I can't run either.  I did 3 miles on Sunday, no problem.  Then my hip and knee hurt.  Instead of just feeling wobbly, (it likes to dislocate itself) my knee actually hurts.  I can walk around the block but that's about it. gallery_15587_3010_748.gifdefault_weep.gif

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Good morning from Floor-A-DA da rite in da middle part!

Nuttin much new around here. We hab had a LOT of clouds dis week - hardly gots to see Mr. Sun at all.

Mama is getting stabbed in da arm first ting tomorrow morning and she is reel excited about dat. :confettiI gots stabbed twice last week and nobody threw confetti for me!

Molly McPoodle.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

TGIF! It iz cool and clowdy and sum rain and we are all just sick ob it. At leest Mom gets a free-day weekend, da lass one until May. Den it will be Mountain Hounds affer.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Good morning good morning!  We tried to postie last nite but Mummy had a hard time wif the Eyepad.  Maybe because she was signed in on her puter:dunno.  Anywho fanx Andipants & Ms Chris for the new club.  We will wait wif bait on our breff for snax!   Opps gotta go, literally.  Candy is potty whining...back later!

Hope

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

Hi Ebbery wun!  Ah fink did iz da furst time dat ah, Dustin, habz made da furst page.

Fanks fur da advice on moor fiber fur da Capone to keep himz glanz frum getting all messed up again!

Ah lubz yu all.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

It's too hoomid fur me to wok today so I'm gonna habs tu soupervise the couch.  :yay

I couldn't stand it any more and went out for a "walk".  100' feet in, I gingerly tried jogging.  Two miles later, I was home. :yay I will put on my knee brace for the rest of the day.  I'm off to the fabric store.  The sample of the fabric I adore came in and is just what I hoped.  It's only $11 online, not $25-35 as at the store.  Now, I just need to pick out a plain blue to do the edges of the box cushions.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Good FriedDay everwon!  TGIF!  It has been a long week here.  How about you?  No ice - yet.  That is supposed to be next week.  Great intro, AndiPants!  Sorry about your news.  May?  If that was Zeke or Angus, or me, we would lose our minds.  Paris would be over the moon excited not to be able to move.  Hopefully, there can be some sort of compromise. 

I don't think I have ever eaten rice!  Guest rarely makes stuff like that.  We have some, but it is to dry out electronics.  Bet I would like it, though. 

Pippen, speak to us!  What happened?  Inquiring minds wanna know.  

Merc, that sounds, literally, unpleasant for you.  Hopefully, it will pass riteawaykwik so Miss Elizabeth can enjoy some of her last day off.  Miss Elizabeth, it sounds like you need some heat and lots of stretching.   Ouchie.  

Guest just finished a 4 week exercise program and improved her fitness scores.  But, that means the next 4 weeks are going to be that much harder.  Can't win for losing!  I am curious to see how it translates to running again once the weather is better.  

Summer, I am so glad that you and your mom are becoming a great team.  Nothing like the love and support of one of us houndies to make our human's whirled so much the better. 

Wiki, what kind of chaos are you planning?  I forgot to mention that we have a couple of those orange treat balls here, too.  Paris, of all dogs, is a master at it.  Zeke carries it around and chews on it.  Angus is interested but doesn't have much of an attention span.  I simply could not care less.  I wait for Paris to get the kibbles to fall out and then eat them.  :lol:   Guest also made snuffle mats but not for us.  Paris liked that, too.  I hear good things about lick mats.  Zeke and Angus would LOVE those!  

We are glad to hear that Mr. Capone is transitioning well into your home, Dr. Frootkake!  

Yay for Wige doing better and getting oot and aboot!  

Well, I have no need to scoot today.  Instead, I will just meander over to the couch and take a post-brekkie snooze.  But, before I go, did you know that Angus will NOT get on furniture?  Not even the couch!  Makes it tough for him to get extra snuggles as Guest cannot sit on the floor with him without getting trucked by Paris and Zeke.  I would learn right quick if I wanted my fair share of ear rubbies!  What a doofus. 

Anyway, off to nap away this cold morning. 

Have a good day everwon!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Fancy, owr fancy duz KNOT get on da cowch or bed eggsept to throw her front paws on mama an daddiman to wake dem up.  Her reel blud uncle, mah brudder, JJ used to do da same fing - but he wud get on da bed an sleep sumtimes....

Merc...we hope yur mamaz neez feel better.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Greyt snakz, Fanks Summer. They hav kum at jusst the ryte tyme fower us ‘cos Mum iz going owt shopping wiv Miss. Fran. We need nyoo lytes inna kitchin or Mum won’t be abul to see enneefing to feed us!

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.