Winter has arrived

2cm of snow they said.... Not much for the greyts to play in 😁

40495281om.jpg

40495285uo.jpg

40495289mw.jpg

40495294xf.jpg

40495302el.jpg

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

It looks like you got a bit more than 2 cms, but the dogs seem to enjoy it.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

17 hours ago, greytpups said:

It looks like you got a bit more than 2 cms, but the dogs seem to enjoy it.

Yes, it usually doesn't snow that much. Paddy hates snow because it is cold an wet but the kids have the time of their life.

6 hours ago, MerseyGrey said:

More great photos! Abu always looks like he keeps one step ahead of Soairse

Abu is bigger and he covers more ground than Saoirse but she has the greater endurance. They are very well matched. 

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

Jaws - greyhound style 😁

40506142pv.jpg

Yippee!!!!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I LOVE this :wub:

1615264629_GreyTalkSignature(3).jpg.a7b6b720dfaa68415ff2b88c61e6bb72.jpg

Two furless kids, and Kota, the Doberman, cat littermates Kissy and Skully, and the chicken flock: Princess, Sunflower, Luna, Ember, Rose, Dolly, and Clementine.
Missing Rainbow Bridgers: Chase (J's Fear Not), Lulu (former coyote hunting puppy), and Skah (the deaf Great Pyrenees). Waiting on our next foster-fail Greyhound.

All animal pictures all the time at: instagram/greytpets

Rocket would have loved that much snow.  Anytime he went out and found snow, the zoomies started! 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Looks like they are having a lot of fun! 

1615264629_GreyTalkSignature(3).jpg.a7b6b720dfaa68415ff2b88c61e6bb72.jpg

Two furless kids, and Kota, the Doberman, cat littermates Kissy and Skully, and the chicken flock: Princess, Sunflower, Luna, Ember, Rose, Dolly, and Clementine.
Missing Rainbow Bridgers: Chase (J's Fear Not), Lulu (former coyote hunting puppy), and Skah (the deaf Great Pyrenees). Waiting on our next foster-fail Greyhound.

All animal pictures all the time at: instagram/greytpets

18 hours ago, Hubcitypam said:

Forecast for Dallas tonight is near blizzard conditions.  We'll see.

Stay save