Flea & tick spray for dog bed, furniture

use a preventative on your dog. Seresto collars are great. 

washable dog bed and removable cover- wash it weekly and vacuum your house with a cheap flea collar in the vacuum cleaner bag. 

https://www.amazon.com/customerpicks/Explore-diatomaceous-earth-for-fleas/a986a6ebfdce372021ff

i also have a bottle of old fashioned frontline spray around. it never expires and when i have brought back deer ticks from walks in the woods- what a royal p.i.t.a. - i sprayed the car.

Welcome, MaxGrey!  In addition to the advice above about a preventative being the best defense, the safe spray that's been recommended for years here on GreyTalk is Adams Flea and Tick.  You can do a search here for Adams Flea and see all the posts.

Another, non-chemical backup is a flea trap.  There are numerous brands.  Basically, it's something you put on the floor that's a light in between two parallel horizontal trays.  There is sticky paper on the bottom tray.  The fleas are attracted to the light at night and when they hop to it, they bounce off the upper tray and land on the sticky paper.  Where they die.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter