Big body twitching

How guys, only 5 days into this greyhound world and we already couldn't imagine life without her.

We have never had a grey before and we have noticed her doing this thing where she brings her head to her tail while lying down is sapsam movements maybe once or twice a day. 

I have been putting it down to a need for.zoomies or a burst of energy. Our last dog had major health issues and had seizures, which I don't think these are I just wondering if any one else has experienced similar 

Probably just "greyhound yoga" - they like to relax and stretch their muscles, often in funny looking ways - but 'm not sure what she's doing from your description. If you can capture it in a video and post it here, I am sure members can advise. And if you are concerned, the video would also be helpful to show to a vet.

Clare with Tiger (Snapper Gar, b. 18/05/2015), and remembering Ken (Boomtown Ken, 01/05/2011-21/02/2020) and Doc (Barefoot Doctor, 20/08/2001-15/04/2015).

"It is also to be noted of every species, that the handsomest of each move best ... and beasts of the most elegant form, always excel in speed; of this, the horse and greyhound are beautiful examples."----Wiliam Hogarth, The Analysis of Beauty, 1753.