Greyhounds in Gettysburg - new date in 2021

macoduck

I will be there on Saturday. 

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

Unfortunately we ended up cancelling.  

The crud hit the fan around here and we are living in limbo for at least 2 - 3 more weeks.

Annette, mom to Banjo (AJN Spider Man) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious), and Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

On 9/21/2021 at 1:29 PM, MP_the4pack said:

Me! I'm at the Quality Inn. Where are you staying Trish? 

Quality Inn on Steinwehr.

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

A friend of mine (a real life friend) and her greyhound are at GIG, too. The lovely Marla adopted sweet Gracie from our little adoption group. She was a foster mum or us during her stay here in Germany and ended up adopting Gracie when her husband (he is military) was relocated to the US. She just wrote to me that she is ar GIG and didn't know what a big of an event it is. So, if you meet a lady with a with a lovely black and white greyt wearing a green I'm Irish bandana, please say hello from me. 

42114893bh.jpeg

GIG was great!  It was well organized as usual.  The speakers were very good. The weather was perfect (in my opinion - mid-70's and no rain).  I so enjoyed seeing people from far away that I don't see except for at these events.  I went not planning to spend a lot of money, especially with Dewey coming up next week, but I did.....

It was a good time for us… first trip with the girls.

We we’re only at the convention center for a few hours on Saturday but the girls were very friend.y to people and hounds. 

‘And I got some nice items from great vendors. 

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala