WFUBCC no politics thread part xx

Gud Satonday! It iz obercast and warm and a leetle hoomid.

Gud lukk tuday for all da vet visits, playtimes, homecomings--wow, itz a busy weekend!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got some ob that rain that fell on MIz Ducky's house here too.  Nate and I spent most ob yesterday trying to potty outside wifout getting wet.
There were turdles as a result. :blush  Auntie Ann got poo foot. :hehe  She was knot happy. :blush 

Ma used my Dremel to fix the HVAC vent covers yesterday.  She's been dreading that task and now it is done and she is relieved and proud. :rolleyes:

Yesterday the Old Girls ate Black Eyed Peas, and rice, and collards, and cormbread in an effort to start 2021 off right.  I can't help butt remember that they did the same thing last year and it didn't werk out so well.  Still, it was prolly worth a try.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

backandforfandbackandforf for Pippin.

We went to playgroop this morning!   There were sebenlebendy houndies who braved the mud from all the rain yesserday.   We ran and ran and ran while Jack and Cherry barked and barked and barked!  :blah    It wuz fun!

Momma and Daddy left us to go grocery shopping, but they did buy us some bikkies, so I guess it's OK that they deserted us.

Finally the sun is out after all ob yesserday's rain and this morning's fog.    Time for our :nappy  !

Ivy

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Bestest ob luck AndiPants wiff yur cast check tooday - let's hope it comes off fur gud :goodluck :goodluck 

Ms Ducky mummy gotted sudden eyeball allergies earlier when she red yur postie about Potato. She remembers when she got rescued and found lubs and a sekund chance wiff yoo. We hope mummy's silly eggspresshin about eeting roks wuz KNOT insensitiff, it's juss a silly eggspresshin butt she shoulda fawt moor, and realized it is a sad reality fur anckshuss and trommatized dogs. We're sorry. :grouphug 

Wiki comes home tooday... we can KNOT wait!

Fanks fur backandforfing fur me, Merc. Well lemme say afoor I say ennyfink else, it is KNOT da ebil c or ennyfink like dat. So now dat's outta da way... well it's still crappy and mummy habs been sobbing because she feels guilty dat she did KNOT take me fur heggs raze sooner. I hab always been sore and stiff in me right back leg, on and off. Turns out me rite knee is "complete poo" (dat's how dr. katie discribed it). Mummy walked in and looked at da films and wuz :ohno when she saw da diffrinz between me gud left knee and me rite knee ca1a20_5d4eff51aa394b26a167fdb01122ce3b~

Lookit how nice and smoov me left nee is, and how horrible me rite nee is :( 

large.751554557_StifleLeftLat.jpg.1b4024423bbbebbe5dda5f5c114effdf.jpg

We came home wiff Derramacks and a bery lite wallet. Mummy promptlee bursted into teers because A, she feels like a horrible, bad, horrible hooman being fur waiting dis long to get hecksrae, and B, walking into dat hecksray room wiff Dr Katie brot back mega flashbacks ob being in dare free yeers ago wiff da Wizard and gedding his deff sentence :weep Den she opend her email and got da digital hecksraze and got a mega flashback ob gedding da hecksraze ob Sagan's ebil-c-ridden leg :weep So she is feeling priddy trommatized rite about now. 

Sorry to poop on an udderwise eggsiting day fur Ms. Jerilyn. We're bery happy fur yoo :kiss2 

Glad yoo had fun at playgroop Cherry and Ivy! 

Pippin

Pee ess. I wuz praised fur me ecksepshunal bravery in lying still fur hexraze :star 

Pee pee ess. Izzit juss me, or duz me bum also look eggsepshunally gud in me hexraze? :gmark I didn't realize until now wut a hottie I am! :rofl 

Edited by MerlinsMum

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Miss Kerry, yoo habs NUFFIN to feel bad abowt. You know us houndies are berry brabe and stoic and wuld NEBBER tell yoo how much pain we are really in.

Plusalso, I don't fink Princess Potato wuz a rocket surgeon...

YOoo remembory dat Mom had da kitteh dat wuld eet ENNYFING?? He did it cos Siamese habs da gene for pica, maybe he did it sum for comfort, but sumtimes just no rhyme or reason.

Spirt, tell Auntie Ann to get sum rubber clogs to wear IN da howse!

We just arrived in the club & see that Pippin didnt get the dreaded bad news.  We are so relieved . 

AndiPants we hope you get good news & are cast free.

By now Wiki is home, how is it going ?  

Daphne & Bitzi  glad it finally stopped raining.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Hello my Friendlies!

It's pooring down rainings and it's gonna get super windy.  YUK!

I just gots a minit so I will say

:confetti  Welcome to Miss Wiki!!!  :confetti 

and

:yay  :yay  For No Evil C for Mister Pippin!!!  :yay  :yay  

We'll see what my xrays look like in a coupla hours!

Later Gaters!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Gud affernuun frendz. We wentid fower a waak wiv ower De ta and Miss. Fran affer luntch. Mum kayme too, then she leftid us at howme and wentid to vizzit the fambilee, tayking hur Birfday kayke wiv hur ‘cos it gotta be eetid suun. It waz hur Birfday jusst b4 Krikkulmuss butt ‘cos ower Zaccee hadda kronyvirus Mum did KNOT go to see them and Miss. Fran leftid the kayke she bought at ower howse. As Mum kood KNOT eet awl that kayke bi hurself ( tho we wood hav helped) she waytid and took it to shayre wiv them tuday. She did KNOT stay long, enuff fower teeankayke and watch sum ov the Nyoo Year fyrewurks and drone displays onna YooTyoob on they’re BEEG TeeVee then she getta bitt a shopping onna way howme and now we awl tukked upp fower the eevning.

We ar sorree that Yu gotta gyp nee Pippin, iz that wy yu hurting afta playing?

AndyPandy we howp yur kast  kumz off tuday.

I gonna say “WELKUM WIKI” ‘cos I fink yu shud be wiv Miss. Jerilyn bi now!:)

Gonna havva nap now wyle Mum gett hurself sumfing to eet.

Wagz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Wiki is here and doing quite well! She does want me in sight at all time, she was jumping at the door when I went to get the mail. She has already destroyed the squeakers in two toys. She met all the neighbor dogs through the fence and did great. I put her crate in my office, since that's where I work all day. She went right in and feel asleep, I guess she likes it. She is obsessed with trying to get into the basement. :lol:

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

:welcome  Wiki Wiki Wiki is home!

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:wave    Welcome home Wiki! 

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

1 hour ago, Jerilyn said:

Wiki is here and doing quite well! She does want me in sight at all time, she was jumping at the door when I went to get the mail. She has already destroyed the squeakers in two toys. She met all the neighbor dogs through the fence and did great. I put her crate in my office, since that's where I work all day. She went right in and feel asleep, I guess she likes it. She is obsessed with trying to get into the basement. :lol:

Day sounds like a rite perfect intoduckshun to hur noo home. :yay 

Pippin, we bin following yur journey on FB. Dat ole Arthur guy is knot welcome butt it’s bedder dan  :whisper  he hoo must knot be named.

Mummy sez :blush yur bum duz luk most attragctib. :blush 

Gess wut! Mummy just gotted a tegxt frum hur neece hoo sed sheed ordered a pizzelle maker. Yu no wut kin be made wiff a pizzelle maker.!?!?

Stroopwafels! :chow 

gallery_27202_3534_3780.gif

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Oh Merc!  Stroopwafels are nom nom nom! 

Maybe dere iz a gud smell in dat ol basement! Nan's basement smells like kittehs--and we are NAWT allowed down dere eider.

Fuzzy wuz nappin wibs Mom, and had her head on da pumpkinhead! It iz cute, but nawt comfy for Mom.

Welcome WIki! ca1a20_ea7c1bc91f714a1c93fa348e885bd80d~ We've all met yoo afoor butt now it's uffishul innit! :gmark  

Yoo be shore to hab a gud 'n proppa sniffaroo round yur noo home, dat's always fun. :thumbs-up Howsomebber, I muss warn yoo dat basemints tend to be daaahk, creepy places wiff gudniss nos how menyy ca1a20_2a7f4d2ec6954cad878f2884f3236543~ and spider_sm.webpand all sorts ob udder creeper crawlies. KNOT to menshun bat.webpbat.webp!! :yikes  So why don't yoo juss stay upstaires, ok Wiki? Dare's a good houndie. 

Stroomwaffelz sounds delishuss... 

AndiPants, how did yur mebbe-no-moor-cast appointmint go?? :goodluck 

Pippin

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

:yay    Wikki is en casa    :yay

We need fotografias       :digicam

Whew Pippin :)       Knot rilly gud news ... but knot peligroso para la vida.  Whew.

Hopefully Doc Katie and yer Mama will find egzactly da rite medicamento to halp you sentirse much mejor   :goodluck

:dunno    No noos from AndiPants 

Kaila had a nice short ride on Widget today.  They did some pole werk!

Mam had longed him very lite on Wednesday and den a bit more on Thirstday, and den roded him yessaday.   He is very mucho mejor but still on dat Doxy fer otra semana. 

Mam dus knot want to werk him too hard whist hees still taking da meds and den heel hafta be wached to make shur he dont recaida.

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge.

20210102_135657

NO MORE CASTING!!!!!!!  :confetti

I gots a bannage still cause my docter hadda pull a pin rite outta my leg!!!  :eek So there's a little qwarter inch incision that's gotta heal up for 4 or 5 days.  And I still hafta stay on the stoopid leash outside!  AND plus also, it's kinda hurty cause all my toe mussels are frozen up and I need to learn to use em again.  I gotta go back in two weeks for a rechecking.

Looks like a good day all the way around!!!

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:yay :yay :yay AndiPants! 

Glad you got good news AndiPants & got rid of that cast

NIght All Daphne & Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina