WFUBCC no politics thread part xx

Gud morning!  :coffee    

It's me!  Cherry! cherries-sm.png    It wuz warmer when we went out for my morning potty break this morning,it wuz up to  34 pedigrees.    I  habs had my brekkie now and I eben got to lick some peanut butter when Momma had it on her toast!  (KNOT the same as Guest's toast...)

Miss Jerilyn, our collars come from Crown Collars, 2 Hounds Design, Greyt Collars, Wetherby Martingales  and lots ob others!   Habs fun- I am sure that Wiki will be eggsited to get noo collars! 

Cherry cherries-sm.png  

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:coffee

First early morning back here at the club and Kathy easily beat me. Delay caused by a certain new spanich girl sneaking a pee indoors whilst my back was turned. My bad. Luckily I found a new carpet spray called, ironically, My Pet Peed. Works better than Nature's Miracle or anything else I've tried. By the time I check it with a black light tonight there will be no sign of it. 

Edited by macoduck

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

58 minutes ago, macoduck said:

First early morning back here at the club and Kathy easily beat me.

:lol :lol :lol 

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Good morning everwon!  Just a quick run through before the day begins and I get my brekkie.  Guest is not working today - for pay, that is.  The master bath got a do-over two weeks ago and needs to be painted.  So, she will be painting today.  And, the snow is mostly gone and the temperature will be almost 50!  So, she is picking up our yard.  Fun times at the Somerville Chateau!

Congrats, Miss Jerilyn!  So very happy for you!  As for collars, you need to just look at all the ones we have.  Guest has collected them over the years and we never wear 98% of them.  No Hawaiian ones, though.  We have collars from the same vendors as already mentioned.  Plus, we have a zillion that are not adjustable - from Miss SC Susan's friend, Miss Robin.  Much less bulky.  And, we have gotten some off of Etsy when looking for specific ones - like Paris has a collar with the Eiffel Tower on it.  Just give me colors and a theme!  

Miss Ducky, let us know if your new rug cleaner is that good.  It is rare that we have that issue here, but our cousin has been known to cause trouble.  Angus marked ONCE and I am pretty sure he will never do that again!  He learned the dog door in a week, without training, which is a record here for this crew.  He is no dummy - except he likes Zeke.  They go out together and pee standing side by side.  Weirdos.  He is also the most prolific racer that has ever come through our doors.  157 races!  Paris, believe it or NOT, ran like 67 times.  Maverick, Dante, Zoe actually raced, but the rest of us were flunkies.  And, I still want to jog, so go know.  Different strokes! 

Angus is also on the bigger side - for us.  He weighs close to 80 pounds, as does Zeke, but he is stockier.  He wears an extra large harness, so he is sporting Sherman's.  He has some HUGE paws to fill.  Oh, he absolutely refuses to get on furniture - couches or beds.  To the rest of us, that PROVES that he is an idjit.  Couches get you the best snuggles!  Which he likes.  A butt scritch is his most favorite thing in the whirled.  He just turned 4 at the end of August.  He was in a wonderful home, but due to circumstances beyond anyone's control, he had to be surrendered and our house was the closest that could pick him up at that time.  The rest, they say, is history.  Oh, he loves to jog.  Guest has to find out what kinds of restrictions he has because he suffered heat stroke this summer.  

Anyway, I gotta go.  It's brekkie time and the boys have to get some relax NOW pills and go to the vet for nail trims.  Angus' are BAD and he is almost as Cujo-like as Zeke - a trait Guest is not happy about.  So, if someone is going to get nasty, she would rather at be at someone else and not a member of our house!  

I will try to check in when Guest keels over from exhaustion on her vacation day :rofl  

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Gud Chillee Moansday! Angus sounds like doofus Roman, he doesn't lukk like a normal houndie, he is built and not sleek like us!

Mom sez, payin for toe grindin iz well worth da cost! I beg to differ...<_<

Dustbin, we were hopin to heer frum yoo. 

Mistress, we have collars frum Houndstown and frum Miss Ducky's frind whoo duzzent make collars ennymore. And a couple of other makers, dat the Old Hag can't recall at dis moment :P

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

:confetti Mistress, Ma and I are so happy for you and for Wiki!  This is gonna be a great pairing, we just know it. 
FWIW, we lub her name, spelt any way you wanna spell it!
Poor girl, that spay crisis sounds dangerous and scary.  What a good fing she got the care she needed.
NancyB makes great collars that last.  2Hounds as well.

Pippin, what a great photo ob you, snoozing wif Miss Kerry. :wub:  Slowing down is knot fun.  :kiss2 

Hey dare, Dustin!  I so hear you about the weak back end and slowing down on your eating.  Getting old i knot for sissies, they say.

Computer assistance offered to fambily members is a HUGE gift.  :bow to those who do it.  Ma can still hear herownself saying endlessly to Grammy on the phone, "Remember, use the big X to exit."  :lol

Anidpants, what a cute neighbor you hab to play wif!  Miss Chris's brother habs a lubly famibily. 
Your super cold weather is stalled right here in SC.  Bbbbbburrrrrrr....

Daphne, you are venerable like me and slow is the new fast. :D
Ma and Auntie Ann are looking forward to the new version ob the James Herriot books coming to PBS.  Ma just LOVED the older version as well...it was one ob the things she could watch if she was feeling sad or down and know it would cheer and comfort her.  This version better be good too!
If you hab that Acorn TV, they have a show called Yorkshire Vet that takes place at the real Skeldale vet practive in Thirsk.  Ma and Auntie Ann lub to watch that.

Fancy, it sounds like Angus is settling in, willy nilly. :lol  I pull my paws away form Ma's grasp sometimes but I let her Dremel my nails.  Nate, who has nice polite soft nails that are easy to cut is always full on Cujo about it too.  Really unnerves Ma.  She can usually get the job done by plastering his lector stool guard wit peanutbutter and werking fast.  :lol:  She likes the idea ob taking him elsewhere and letting him show his bad manners to someone besides her.

Hey Gino!

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Hello me frends! ca1a20_ea7c1bc91f714a1c93fa348e885bd80d~

I whined a leedul dis morning (rare fur me) so mummy :rolleyes: and agreed to get up afoor 9 :rofl Dat's rite, it's Munday butt she is KNOT werking tooday, she habs anudder hole week wiff me dooring which she will, in all lickinghood, prittend to promiss me to take me places and insted mostly sit on her bum and reed. :bugeye 

Doh I HAB been promissed a caah ride tooday. Heer's hoping she is KNOT ca1a20_b883057d6ce64bdc8208f7ca24956009~ :goodluck 

AndiPants! Yoor neighbour RIver is a kewtie! Wut a grate micks dat is - eye rich sittah and goden renttreeber!  Also, yoo be shore to tell yer mummy dat iffen she ebber needs halp wiff compootah stuff, mummy is happy to halp. :kiss2 Doh it luks like she habs plenty ob techsavvy peepuls in da fambly, so dat's gud!

Ms Jerilyn, Mummy habs nebber, I KID YOO KNOT, bot me a collah. She kept da won I came wiff, and she leebs it hanging in da frunt porch in case ob a quick trip out front to pee or say hi to me faybrit neighbur Misser Gene. I lub to leen on him while he pets me and fusses ober me and sez "I just really hate dogs". He gots a grate sents ob hoomah. :lol: and is a kind hooman to boot. He always snoblows our dribeway when we get lots ob inchiz ob dat white code stuff ca1a20_1362142cedb94ef89c13685f4948fcc8~ When she adopted Sagan she switched 100% to harnesses and wood nebber ebber go back. She duz KNOT like da presshur on a houndie's nek frum a collah. BUTT she sez I do look hampsum in won. :blush Ennyhoo, she did buy collars fur Sagan and Merlin to ware wiff dare hahnisses, doh dey stopped waring dem ebenchooally cuz dey wuz no longer used to waring a collah and it made dem itchy) and she likes 2Hounds Design and Crown Collahs, and iffen she wuz going to get me a collah she wood prolly get won frum a place dat wuz recommended to her, a lady hoo makes da most bewtimuss celtic desines. Fing is, Wiki is a blak houndie so lidrally enny collah yoo buy will look faboo on her!! :colgate 

Nice to see yoo Dustin. Mummy is confoozled about yur bacon comment. Hasn't yoo always had a sensitiff stomach? Mummy rememborates how her vet once referred to bacon as "poison" fur dogs. She sees so menny come in wiff pancreatitis and udder tummeh isshooz because ob bacon. Iffen yoo hab a sensitib stomach like Merlin had, weeze soup prized yoo don't hab undeesirable effeks frum it? 

Well, I won't nebber get no bacon heer, dat's fur shore <_< eben doh me tummeh is juss fine. 

Daphne and Bitzi, is dat show yoo menshuned a remake ob da old James Herriot series frum a long time ago? Mummy mite watch it. She lubbed da books and did watch sum episodes ob da series, doh it's now priddy ancient so it's prolly a gud ideer it's getting a makeober. 

Guest, I shore hope yoo get SUM down time tooday. Sheesh, yoo nebber stop. I don't no how yoo do it. Wut cullah yoo paint da baffroom? Inquiring minds wunt to no.

Well mummy says I hab yapped enuff fur now, so I guess I will wait fur her to finitsh her ca1a20_ac934194609747d4a4b2e780c958e53d~so we can go out fur a walk. 

Hab a wunnderful day eberywon!

Nekkid Pippin Pippin-cartoon_sm.webp

Edited by MerlinsMum

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Daphne...dat iz a gud plan on da slow walking....  I did trot a leetle bit on mah walkie yesserday on accounta ah wuz really habbing fun - den walked reel slow in between...so she got eben moor upsited when ah trotted!

Pippin - yes!  Ah used to habz all sort ub bellee ishoos...like Eye Bee Dee stuff.  Lately it habz been much better - tho sum times ah get da gurgles - an mommy still gibz me Sucky Face to eet up da acid.  Ah habn't needed da metrondiaonzole at all an mommy duz KNOT habz to feed me da royal cannon fuds - ah eet wut JJ used to eet now...so mah bellee iz much better - eggsept mah appy tite iz off...So ah can manage a leetle bacon - an ah lubz it.  Daddy dranes all da greez frum da pan furst, den puts it on a napkin, den gibz it to me.  Sumtimes ah do KNOT get up fur brekkie any moor - but wen ah heer him get da tray owt fur da bacon, ah come rite downstares frum bed.  Mommy says its a trade off...a leetle risk to mah belle in trade fur me eeting sumfin an keeping up mah strenf, plus enjoying life.

Spirit...ah wuz a nerbus, frail yung houndie, but yu are rite, ah had to tuffen up a leetle bit to face old age.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Good morning et al

Miss Jerilyn we see you have had several good recommendations for collars. Wiki being black will look faboo in any color collar. We are excited for you both & cant wait for this weekend. What about coats will Lila's fit her ?

Pippin tell Miss Kerry yes the TV show mom was writing about is a remake &  based on the the James Herriot series. One of our PBS stations will show it on Sunday nights.  She is happy about that because she has had the blues on Sunday nights since she was a child. The old series always helped cheer her.  Remember the wealth old lady client ?Diana Rigg was playing her but Diana has gone dead so we dont know who or if the will replace her. 

Have a good day,  Daphne & Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Yea for Wiki coming home. Yea also for the Pack playing a really fun game yesterday. 

Dr Robin is plunging in the colddddd Rhode Island ocean virtually this year.  😗😜😯.  Actually, individually is a better word. She hasn't posted the addy for our yearly donations in honor of this bat ** crazy endeavor yet but I found it on FB. 

I'm trying to figure how a clever houndie can wrangle her blankets so well and failing. I can't even get back in bed after getting up at night without discovering I'm lying on the blankets I need to be under. 🧐

Dearest Guest--don't run your own self into the ground.  We need you here.

Off to collect our Somali takeout for the week, hit the grocery, and pick up DH's Rx.  All cautiously of course  very cautiously  

Stay safe!!!

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Mrs. Pomfrey and Trickie Woo!  Sending Unkel Herriot lavish Chrispmix hampers of fancy foodstuffs. :D  :wub: What great characters.  Remember when the vets took Trickie to their house for a while when he was real sick, too gib him healthy food and let him act like a dawg and play wif dare dawgs?  Remember Cedric, the Boggser wif :fartwho so embarrassed his humans during a cocktail party.  :rotfl   We're really looking forward to visiting those charming, touching stories again.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Hello my Friendlies!

Cold and sunny today, cold and clouding tamarrow, rainrainrain starting on Windsday.  YUK!!!  Actually, I am outside so very little anymore that it doesn't make much difference.  I will be SO HAPPY to get rid of this casting off my leg!!!  I'm SO TIRED of it!!

Maybe that'll be on Satidday!!  I go to get it tooken off and my docter will do xrays to see how all the bones are doing healing together.  I *mite* get to have it off then, but he thinks another three weeks.  sigh......................

Anywho

Mister Dustin, if you like bakkin I think you should get bakkin!!!  :chow  Not a lot, but, it's BAKKIN!!!!!  :chow  Momma always gets us our own order of bakkin when they get delivery brekkie for them.  We get one meezly bite each outta a whole order!!  :rolleyes: 

Miss Daphne Momma said she watched a teevee show when she was really yung about that vet.  Maybe she will watch this new one.

Mister Spirit, did Miss Loosy use a nice spoon to feed you yet??  It's really way less messy than using her hands!!

Mister Pippin we wear our collars pretty much all the time cause our frunt room is so small and the door outside is rite there and Momma freaks out about us getting outta the house unexpectedly.  So one collar gets used up pretty quick for us and we hardly ever can use a collar more than 3 or 4 munths.

Miss Fancy, maybe I missed it, or maybe I don't rememmer, what Argus racing name was??  So are you saying he's not a "foster" anymore and will be staying permanently at your house?????  :yay 

Miss Jerilyn, if you want a really fancy and long lasting collar you should look at the leather ones from a store called "Hamilton Hounds."    https://hamiltonhounds.com/   That's where I got my racing slip lead, and we all gots regular wearing collars too, cause Momma just loved all the colors and patterns.  Plus also, they were not too spensive for leather, hand maded collars.

Oooo!!!  Miss Patsy, Momma is innerested what kinda foods you get from a Somali restrant???  She likes all those types of foods - greek, Gyptian, Etheeyopian, Isrealli.  They are gonna have Indian foods for New Years Eve.

I gess that's it for this morning.  Wishings for a Magical Munderday for all my Friendlies!!

Later Gaters!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

NancyB! That’s the collar maker I couldn’t remember. I she still in business? I’m getting a weird error when I try her website, but that might just be because I’m on the work laptop. And Cindy got it, I am looking for something Hawaiian. Not flamingos or pineapples, more floral or leaves in a nice bright color. I found one that I like the print, but it appears to just be made of canvas with no webbing. Miss Wiki has a very high prey drive, I need something sturdy!  She is listed as 62 pounds, which is exactly Lila size, but I think she’s less than that currently as she’s a bit too skinny. She wasn’t doing great on a chicken based food but her fosters didn’t want to switch her when she was going through all the toe stuff, but they just switched her to something lamb based and she’s doing better.  So Lila’s coat collection will fit her plus she was gifted a red Voyagers coat that she’ll come with.

I too am looking forward to All Creatures Great and Small. I don’t remember a TV series, but I read all the books when I was young. I suspect they are still in this house somewhere….

Angus sounds great! Except for the cujo nails thing. Cindy, you must have painted every room in your house three times by now! :lol:

Poor Pippin, never had a collar all his own. :(

It is D-E-D dead at work this week. Which is good because I’m kind of distracted. And I got new sway bars on my car on 12/17 and now it has a horrible vibration at highway speeds so I have to bring it back in on Wednesday, when we are expected to have another 3-6” of snow. <_<

Edited by Jerilyn
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Hello me freends!

Lots happined, we ware watching a show aboot birds and insects on da TEEBEE and Mystic da cat decided to JUMP and catch da birdies. Da TEEBEE gottid broken and momma-bear hadda go and git a noo one. Well she got an old one dat werks grate fur much cheaper actually.

But now momma-bear iz home, da Misser iz gone to hisown house to do hisown fings and...Its rainy outside. We got absolutely noffing to do...

I will go nap now!

Yoor freend,

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Forgot to say I loved All Creatures Great and Small back in the day and so hope this version is worthy. 

Am I the only one with the Golf Channel on in the background just to see green grass and booshes and trees with leafs etc etc?  Had to break down and wear THE winter coat today but it is the 28th of December so that's pretty good for up here. 

Google Steers Grand Forks and enjoy the pix on his page.  

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Miss Jerilyn, is this the site you were looking for?  nancybscollars.smugmug.com   I wuz able to get on wif no problem.   

Bakkin for Dustin!   Bakkin for Dustin! 

Miss Dr Robin, how do you do the Polar Plunge birtually?

Oh Miss Kerry!  Poor Pippin needs a nice noo collar!   We always hab our leashes on harnesses, neber on our necks, but we still wear collars as a greyhound fashun statement! :star 

Charlie!  Your kitteh broke the Tee Bee?  :eek 

We had a beautimous bloo sky day today wif temprachurs in the fotylebens.   It wuz great!  We went on a fambly walk and I got to sniff and sniff and sniff.  Such fun!   Plusalso we got treets when we got back!  :D   

Ivy

Andipants, dat iz wut Mama sez. At dis point if a leetle bakin makes me happee, den dat iz wut ah shud habz.  Ah like to stroll down late fur brekkie - wen ah heer daddiman cooking - he calls me da chairman ub da bored!  Sumtimes, Dudley an Fancy will run upstares an get me fur brekkie.  Dey disappear up da stares an come back down wif me following. Daddiman finks dat iz juss da funnies.

Ivy, da virchual plunge iz a collecshun ub videos ub all ub uz dowing owr own plunge all on owr own since dey can't put a gROOp ub us togedder.  Mama will be joining a person who habz been plunging for ober 35 yeers..wun ub da riginal peeple to do it.  Daddiman an dat udder man's wife will do da filming.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Hola Kibo!

:welcome  Wiki!

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Miss Mistress, yoo must habs da same werk-job firewall as Mom, dey can't hardly look at NUFFIN.

We all got yelled at tuday. Mom wuz cleenin da spare room, and we wanted to help. We were inspectin da donation box, and she said NO NO. Roman started whinin. Mom sed NO WHININ. Den Fuzzy kept pickin up fings and chewin dem. Mom yelled at herbs NO CHEWIN ON DAT and tukkit away. Den we whined and cried when she went to da dumpster. What a mean old HAG.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Mister Gino!!!  I mean really!!  There you were being all helpy and everything, and Miss Vanessa yelled at you!?!?!?   That is some kinda messed up!!!

Miss Ducky, how did the black lite test go?

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee   Good morning!

It's me, Cherry! cherries-sm.png    When we went out this morning, it wuz bery dark and the shiny moon wuz hiding behind a cloud.    Then there were seben deer that ran across the street!   Then we came back in and I had my brekkie. :chow    Now I am waiting for Ivy to wake up and come downstairs.   

:wave    Hi Miss Ducky!  Habs a good day everywon!

Cherry cherries-sm.png 

Good morning Cherry to you too!

Technically I was up at 5:30 but rounding up the hounds and making sure that Rita duz her business owtside takes some wrangling.

Chris, I could faintly see the treated pee spots with the black light so I retreated them (and knot with a cookie). Some verrrry old pee spots by Charlie from before I bought My Pet Peed haven't changed. I do knot smell any pee when I return home after an outing so that's an improvement.

tiny hada siggy.png

Gud affernuun frendz, it iz neerlee ower luntch tyme but we ar :sleepy afta ower waak. The sun iz shyning but it is chillee owt there.

Miss. Patsy, Mum thott ov yu wen she watched a Krikkulmuss konsert by The Halle Orkeztra on YuTyoob wen the kidlets choir  ( soshullee distinsed) sang abowt a Waikiki Krikkulmuss.

https://www.halle.co.uk/halle-christmas-concert-now-on-youtube/

Nutmeg:gh_run heering the playtes rattling.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.