WFUBCC no politics thread part xx

Me, like walk?  Yu awr owtta yur mind!  Dis is ME, Paris!  mama seyd my sekret soot is dat I ken flip ober wifowt like herting me blanky.  AND, mama finded a CORN on my paw.  She was like moor upsetted den me.  It is on my back fut and not my herty leg!  

Image may contain: people sleeping and dog

And, did is why we smell burning bred in owr house.  But FOUR dogs?  Lawsy.  Goose and Beeg Mav usta do the greyhoound knot, too.  Argus da Angus is rockin' his surf n turf jammies.  Sharks onna cow dog!  :rotfl  Zeke usually has his head in the clouds.  

Image may contain: one or more people, people sleeping and dog

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, dante2zoe said:

Me, like walk?  Yu awr owtta yur mind!  Dis is ME, Paris!  mama seyd my sekret soot is dat I ken flip ober wifowt like herting me blanky. 

0H  Paris!    Silly me!   I meant to say Fancy, knot Paris!

Ivy, embarrassed houndie  :blush 

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Ccccold windee day heer but we gottid sum sunneeshyne. We hadda waak rownd the howsis tuday ‘cos there lotsa peepuls up inna forrist.

Chancey iz the tri pooper in ower howse. Sumtymez she even duz a forf wun, yusyually affer Mum haz frowed the poop bag inna bin! I jusst staart waakin after I staart a poo, so Mum gotta keep hur eyes open!

Ower Zaccee iz doing fyne, Fanks and so far the rest ov the fambilee ar OKay tuu. Thay awl bin isolayting butt kan go owt now.

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Congratulations Argus! Cindy, please tell us more about this guy's story.

I'm glad the Widge is doing better!

Wiki is KNOT my foster. She is not here. She went back home with her real fosters, and I had a beer. :lol: I am going to submit an application today. But the way I understand how this group works is that they will want to bring three dogs of their choosing to my house and they will decide which one I get. I need to convince them that I don't want any dog, I just want THIS dog.  She's been with the group for at least 4 months with no interest in her. I hope they will be happy to place her. Not many people are going to be interested in a sassy almost 8 year old with a complicated medical history over the other young dogs they have. :goodluck

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Hello my Friendlies!

It's gonna be sunny and cold here today an tamarrow!!  

Mister Spirit, t sounds like you been way colder than us here!!!  We only been down to freezingk a few times.  Let's see...  Oh!  Momma wants me to tell you to tell Miss Loosy to use a plastic spoon to feed dog food.  She's a expert at it since that's how Lilly gets fed twice a day, every day!!  Just like a little baby human!!!  :lol   Momma teaches all of us to eat offa silverware and we mostly are neat about it.  OH!!  AND - Momma says she readed about a trick with blind dogs is to have a special scent for important obstacles in the house so the dog knows where he is all the time - like one scent for the couch corner and one scent for the door, like that.  They used essential oilings for the different smells, but you could use anything smelly, I gess.

Miss Jerilyn, we did NOT unnerstands about Wikki!!!  We thotted her foster needed her to move to your house!  Maybe if they let their group know that they have done a home visit and that it's the perfect home for her the group would be more inclined to just skip the rest of it???  If you really want her anyway.  It's OK if you don't we just want you to be happy and not have a empty house without a houndie in it!!!  :kiss2 

Miss Fancy, I think I rememmer a long time ago last week or something that you guys were getting another foster!!!  Momma says he's handsome  :rolleyes:  Did you see wehre Miss Oh!Canada Soozin gotted another houndie, BUT HE WASN'T ALL BLACK???   He's a cow dog like Argus and they call hum JoJo!  We were kinda wurried about you guys when we sawed how much snowings there was back East there.  Glad you're all OK!!!

Miss Ivy I think spagettee and meatballs sounds plenty creative to ME!!!  :D   Now Momma says she wants spagettee!!  :rolleyes:  Even tho she already gotted a turnkey brest outta the freezer!

Just more futsball watching today for us.  Tho we will probly get outside for a while.

Wishings for a satisfying Sunnyday for all my Friendlies!

Later Gaters!  :rivethead

:P   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Thanks for the info about Argus. We get why the name but didnt know guest had a guest .

Miss Jerilyn that group has an interesting approach to adoption. If you really want Wikki we hope she comes to you.

This is getting exciting not 1 but 2 new houndies might join the club.

Daphne & BItzi thinking back to when we joined & watching the Giant vs Baltimore. Strange but true if NY loses & Washington loses than the losing Eagles win the division. Only in 2020 mom says.

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Mistress, I hope that this adoption group will pay attention to what you and Wikki tell them and that she'll end up wif you 'cuz you want her and she needs you!

:kiss2 

Spirit, fixing to tell Ma to gimme my dinner wif a spoon from now on :nod 

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Oh Mistress!  Our group brings 3 dogs that we feel will fit the family, but unless it's an awful match and we know it won't work, we don't make the decision. It's usually the dog who does the picking.  We are keeping positive thoughts and Candy & Hope are sending good vibes that it all works out for you & Wikki.

Celeste

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

Well, it sowndz lyke Wikki scored a hit wiv Miss. Jerilyn so we howpe it wurkz owt well fower boff ov yu.

Nottee Nutmeg who still duzzen’t awlwayz “go” owtsyde.

And Chancey who didda poo onna kaarpet inna livving ruum within hur furst hower heer. Mum sed itt waz KNOT hur fawlt, she tryed to tell the hyoomanz she wantid to go owt but thay wer too bizzy chatting to reealyze. Now Mum knows Chancey duz sevrul poos inna morning!

(see erlyer powst).

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

I talked to the head of the adoption group and Lila must have been all the reference that I needed. :heart  Wiki will be coming home next weekend! :omg :offwall :yay

Apparently the situation with her spay was worse than the foster family knew. She almost bled out and died. She was treated at some university hospital and they did a lot of tests as it was an unusual situation. Best they could come up with is an allergic reaction to the specific suture material. It is not the greyhound clotting issue.

Her name has grown on me. I'm going to drop one of the Ks and go with Wiki, which is Hawaiian for fast. It seems appropriate.

Thank you all for riding this rollercoaster with me!

Lila Football

1 minute ago, Jerilyn said:

Wiki will be coming home next weekend! :omg 

Keep in mind that Wiki Wikiis Hawaiian for easy (hence, Wikipedia).  Here's hoping for an easy transition.:cheers

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

8 minutes ago, Jerilyn said:

I talked to the head of the adoption group and Lila must have been all the reference that I needed. :heart  Wiki will be coming home next weekend! :omg :offwall :yay

:yay :yay :yay 

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Paris! Yoo look grate uppside down :rofl  Lookit dat most mahvellus and classy way yoo rapped da blankie around yoo in da process ob roaching. I yam impressed ca1a20_c8657a1e9f714b17bc9a77ef63784903~

Guest? We lub dat pickchur ob a houndie knot! :wub: And how duz yoo always hab da bestest ob da bestest houndie cotes?? I juss lub dem!! 

11 minutes ago, Jerilyn said:

Oh, dissiz such wunderful nooze! ca1a20_b6eb2fd100bf4fc397811dc6b96f8cbf~ Weeze so happy fur yoo Ms Jerilyn. And mostest ob all, weeze happy fur Wiki. We can KNOT wait until neggst weekend. Well -mummy, anyway... me, I'm KNOT so shore, mebbe yoo cud pick a diffrint houndie dat's ugly? Juss fur me? Cuz Mummy wuz swooning ober Wiki when she saw her pikchur yesserday and I yam KNOT too shore I am ok wiff dat... :unsure 

I guess I will try to tuffen up. :blush 

Spirit, we furgot to say weeze glad yooze feeling moor beddah. Also, weeZe glad dat Nate figgered fings oot after going out and dat his mental map is now back ware it is apposed to be :) 

Merc, mummy uses a daahk browser feeme, and she wants me to tell yoo dat yur bold red siggy looks positibbly spiffy and kewl wiff a daahk feme. It reely stands out! 

Well, we didn't do much, doh mummy spent a cuppla hours remoting into her brudder's old Mac to halp him, because he duz KNOT no how to back up his faux toes, butt he is running an old operating systim on an old computer and it wuz a bit ob a nitemare :lol: Mummy sed upgrade yur OS or even moor beddah go and buy a windows masheen :lol: 

Udder dan dat, I got two borink walks and a few outings to let me stuffies get dum fresh air. Mummy is a bit werried dat I get tired quickly and don't keep up wiff her. I am deffnitly slowing down. Sheeze reely concerned about me gedding joint isshooz and dat meen arfuritiss. :( She feels bad because we hab dis fing we do ware she frows a cookie in da air and I cotch it in mid-air, I am reely gud at it and lub lub lub doing it, butt she nos dat a day will come soonish when I won't be able to do dat no moor and it make her sad fur me. She habs scaled back on doing it as much because she duz KNOT want me to feel sore or herty.

I had me dinner and now I yam resting on da couch wiff mummy, hoo can't moob her arm...

large.17B37427-C144-4F08-BB4F-DAA73337713D.jpeg.fc35fd3dbb535f55b3dd94969ebd443a.jpeg

Pippin

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Hi Ebbery Buddy,

Ah am heer.  Ah habz been kind ub week - an mah back end iz KNOT guds.  Ah habz KNOT been eeting well in da morning, but get better as da day goze on - an ub corse daddiman making me bacon ebbery day helps.

Mistress...we are so happee fur yu - and eben happier fur luky Wiki!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti

Yeah Miss Jerilyn!!!!!!  We are SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU AND WIKI!!!!!!!!

Mister Pippin you look very comfy laying there!!!  Momma and her brutger botted their Momma a new lapped topper for Chrispmix, but, of course, neether of them can go into her apartment to set it up!!  So my Unka set it all up today at his house and he's gonna drop it off at their Momma's place this week.  And then my cuzzin is gonna call in and help get it all settled up rite.  Like what Miss Kerry was doing for her bruther.  Momma is skeptical.  :lol  :rolleyes:

received_158534872274222

This is Momma's bruther, then his wife Stephanie in the middle, then his dotter on the left,, Caitlin..  She just gotted accepted into lawyer school for the Fall term!  There is one other dotter (from his first marrying) then the yungest is Stephanie's dotter (from her first marrying).

Oh!!!  This is our nayber puppy River.  She's a golden x Irish setter and about 5 or 6 months old.  She's also very sweet and likes to play with us!

20201227_114901

Later Gaters!!

Andipants 

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Congrats to Wiki for getting an awesome new home!! 

Nuttin new around here in Ore-Land-O except dat it was berry cold on Christmas! One morning it was only 33 fair-en-height degrees when Daddy took me out for first potty! Dat may seem warm to sum of youse guys, but around here dat is SUPER cold!!!

Ma new blue Christmas dog still has three out of four legs, and ma new rat is intact and can still sing! Mama and Daddy did KNOT get out of der pajaymas today! 

Molly McPoodle.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Thanks everyone! I'm excited/nervous already.  Who are your favorite collar makers?

Dustin, I'm sorry age is creeping up on you too. But it is really good to hear from you!

Sorry Pippin, but if it makes you feel any better, I think you are incredibly handsome with that dark, going white, face of yours.

Andipants, your neighbor is pretty cute too. And your uncle looks like your momma!

Time for the Packers game. It's been snowing all day, and still is, so it should be fun!

Lila Football

Well today brings us good news.  2 not 1 but 2 will be happy next weekend. 1st Wiki will get her forever home.   :couchjump             2 Miss Jerilyn will have a buddy. Wiki is all black ?

Dustin & Pippin I too am getting old but I, Daphne   have this trick. I have always walked very slowly in fact that is my favorite speed. The only exceptions I make is if I see a cat than I go bonkers & I do chase Bitzi in the yard but not for long.  Mom says that is ok for me to be slow as she is old & slow too so we make a great pair. 

You know the old show "All Things Bright & Beautiful" they did a remake & it comes to our PBS 1/11  Are any of you getting it & are you planning to watch it ?   I really enjoyed that original , I hope this is as good as it was.

Well sweet dreams  ever one,  Daphne & Bitzi 

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Hmmmm...  Letsee...  Our Chrispmix collars came from Miss Maggie at CollarTown.  She used to be on GT with her greyhoundie Bella, but Bella wented over the Bridge last year.  Now she's got a Doggo Argentina, or some sorta giant guarding breed, and a deerhoundie named Jacob.

And we like Houndstown and Crown Collars on Etsy.

That was a very snowy Futsball game!!!

Miss Molly, we been about that cold but not much colder.  It's weerd and starting to make peeples nervuss that we won't get any super cold weather this year!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants