WFUBCC no politics thread part xx

Hi eberee win. Dis.....CK da gimper. I am...still limpin. Mammaa is suppozd... too coll da...bet laytur...to let him... no how I...am. Bet I hab....too go bak an...hab anuthur...lazur treetment. An wile I’m.... at it, why....doo dey coll it...a TREETmint if...u dont git a....treet?

CK Inkwirin mind :dunno

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, boopieface said:

Hi eberee win. Dis.....CK da gimper. I am...still limpin. Mammaa is suppozd... too coll da...bet laytur...to let him... no how I...am. Bet I hab....too go bak an...hab anuthur...lazur treetment. An wile I’m.... at it, why....doo dey coll it...a TREETmint if...u dont git a....treet?

Clarkie! :ohno  Dat is uneggseptable!! :rules     Mebbee Mama Halise will stop at Mickey Dee's on de way home fur a cheezburger.

gallery_27202_3534_3780.gif

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Clarkie!! No no no limpin... ugh! I hope anudder lazy treetmint duz da trick :hope :goodluck :goodluck 

1 hour ago, boopieface said:

An wile I’m.... at it, why....doo dey coll it...a TREETmint if...u dont git a....treet?

WUT :eek 

I get treets! I do - and I get pooshy asking fur dem too, because dey hab libbah treets at da vet. Mebbe yoo shood get anudder vetimarian, CK! A vetimamarian dat duz KNOT gib out treets is KNOT wervy ob da name, shoorely! 

14 hours ago, greysmom said:

Mister Pippin, iffen you just gots a little "epulis" thingy on your hummingbird, Momma says she mite ask your vet about maybe just using a local and a bunch Trazadone!!  It would be loads cheaper that way to not do full an-es-theezya.  Unless you need to have a dentil at the same time.  Then you're screwed!!!  :nod

Fank yoo AndiPants! Mummy wuz wundering about dat! She will talk to da vet afoor da procedjur :nod As it terns out, it will KNOT be fur a while! Dat's rite, I gots a repreef! Me vet is bizzy wiff surgeries all da way until March :yikes so dats when it will happin. In da meentime, mummy says she is going to watch me like a hawk. :unsure 

Speeking ob mummy, she needs da pooter fur a Zoom meetink in 10 minnits and I need to pee. So I guess I cotch up wiff da uder posties lader.

:f50:

Pippin

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

1 hour ago, boopieface said:

Bet I hab....too go bak an...hab anuthur...lazur treetment. An wile I’m.... at it, why....doo dey coll it...a TREETmint if...u dont git a....treet?

NO TREETS?    That is a trabesty!    We always get libber treets at the vet.    You shuld let that vet lady know! 

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Pippin..we fink any avoidance ub surge hurree iz gud!

Guest!  Sownz like way too much gowing on.

Oh, Merc!  Tie a sting arownd it?  Da Shock!  Da horror!

Mah brudder EZ used to let mama get doze blackheds rite owt.  KNOT me!  JJ didn't allow it eeder. Mah brudder Moxie wud let her do it too.  KNOT fancee - but she reallee duz KNOT habz very many.

Wiki!  French Frize! an Hamburglers!  Dat iz very gud!  Welcome to dis wunder ub life!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Hello my Friendlies!

It has been a day and a haff around here, let me tell you!  We losted our lectricals last nite when a tree fell over somewhere, and our teevee and innerwebs went rite with it and didn't come back forEVER!!!!  Then Momma was bizzee, and we had other things to do and that's why I'm just now getting around to cotching up with all my Friendlies!!!

And it's dinnertime!!!  So just pretend that I made witty commints and made everybody laff and laff, and then I gave everybody a virchuall hugging, and then I said...

Later Gaters!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:wave   

Oh Dios mio... so much to alcanzar!

Ah habs red moss ebryting and glad da limppings is mossly going away.  Certinly Sid is perfecto.  An Mam says dat Wiget is to.   

:goodluck     Clark

Pippin :huh    Dat dont sound to bueno   :(

Oh! Merc!   Tell yer Momma dem awkshun pakage wiff dem nice Crispmix cards finlly arrive tuday!  Gracias!

Mam finish 'The Crown' (wich prolly dont intrest enny of yu 'Mericans  <_< )   but now shees waching 'The Queens Gambit' and is rilly liking it even thos she dont no nuthing abowt ajedrez :)    Shees also very neerly finish Misser Obama humungus book  :)

Weer in a super tight Covid quedate enca for a month, but Mam will still go to dat tacke shoppe on Mondays.   Dey is consider esencila fer da hoss fuds an medycashuns et setra.  Dey keep da puerta locked up tite an peeps hafta ring da doorbell an only one peep in atta time.  

Better go...neerly time to push herb owt to da baarn...

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge.

Fuzzy spit up on Mom! She went EEEEWWWWW. She sed dats what yoo get for inhalin yer fuds.

Da walker sed Roman had a little limp tuday. Roman likes to scratch-kick when he goes p&p, dat's iz when he tweaks hims shoulder, it seems. Mom iz tryin to break him ob da habit, but himz needz sum brains first.:POed

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee    Good morning!

Hi!  It's me, Cherry!   Momma and I went out for my pre-brekkie potty break this morning and it wuz NOISY!   It is cloudy and Momma says that the clouds can reflect sounds.    Well, we culd hear the traffic from the Capital Beltway which is 4 miles away.  It wuz really loud.   We do knot usually hear that, it's usually bery quiet here.   

Roman, do knot do that and tweek your shoulder!  All that limping skeers Mommas and Daddys!

Miss Mam, peeps here in the US like The Crown too.   We are fascin obess interested in all things Royal.

I'm going to :nappy until Ivy wakes up.   Bye!

Cherry cherries-sm.png 

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:coffee Morning Kathy.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Now that I've had my coffee with Kathy :lol I am a bit less grumpy. Today's plan was to have been construction of our new shed. I ordered a Tuff Shed in August and today was to be installation day. Yes, they have that long a wait time for installation. It's semi-prefab in that it's made in NC but assembled onsite. I like that it comes with hurricane anchors and a more secure roof than a typical local built shed. My neighbor has one and I was impressed with the quality.

Since ordering I've been busy getting the 40+ year old falling apart shed torn down. And had a drain system put in the backyard to alleviate flooding. Mr Ducky has been busy going through his toy soldier collection that had been stationed in bins in the old shed, busy assessing the encampment of said troops, and buying a few reinforcements.  I may have to charge them rent. :lol

Shed installation has been postponed until tomorrow due to rain....that is knot forecasted on my Weatherbug app. The Weather Channel is often inaccurate but that's what the company references. It can be pouring rain on one side of town but dry here. So, tomorrow will be the day. Then I'll need some other project or catastrophe to fret about.

To utilize this non-shed day, I'm awaiting the 8-9am arrival of Spectrum for switch-out of one cable box. Said cable box often does not like to watch what I want to watch and goes black. I have no idea why it takes offense to the Turner Classic Movies channel. :dunno  At the same time though, my vanished channels do still appear on Mr Ducky's tv. The box is over 10 years old and I was surprised to be able to get a service appt so quickly. I shall be preparing a question list for the technician and taking copious notes. Dogs will be babygated down the hall and be annoyed.

I must now scurry off to dust the living room so I don't appear to be a totally inept housekeeper....

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:rofl       Dat's fur AndiPants (and Fuzzy :puke )   :hehe

We have a lotta fog dis morning.  Butt Mummy cud still see de lake to watch fur de allimagator while I pooped.

I woke up Mummy & Daddy agin dis morning by gagging.  It makes Daddy fear fur de wite comforter and wite carpiting and make Mummy worry about me.  She sez it's time to do sum real research.

TGIF! Miss Ducky, dat iz berry troo--da downtown can get soaked, and da howse gets nawt a drop.

Mebee it iz da acid reflux, Merc? Or just plain eetin too fast?

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Oh, deary me.  I hab some :tomato to do.

Fancy, what a ghastly week for your humans, full ob breakings and fixings and annoyances.  I hope fings settle down a bit.  Angus has sure brought a lot ob changes to your house.  :lol 

CK, that is a VERY good qwestion!  Why do they call it a TREATment when you get no TREATS?!  More tricksiness on the part ob humans. <_<
Um, Spirit, I remember distinctly that you got 3 treats the last time you were at the vets.  The receptionsit even came around to the waiting room to personally give you a treat.  The vet gave you 2 treats.
Hush, Ma.  MYOB!

AndiPants, no powers and no innerwebs?!  :eek  

Mam, my Old Girls eagerly watch The Crown!  They lub all that kinda histarical historical stuff.  :nod  The lubbed The Queen's Gambit too.

Fuzzy :spoot 

Ma saw me running in the yard this morning and that made her smile. :D 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

It would require so many, many different treats at my vet's (they only see exotics, from reptiles to birds to interesting mammals to fish ...) that there would have to be a LOT of different treats available. I usually bring a few of my own to hand out. Cut some Gimme pig toenails last evening and oh, my, what angry looks I did receive :bugeye I'll do hedgies today :o

Miss Chris, we have rains, rains, rains and winds too!

What a busy day at the Duckys'

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

1 hour ago, palmettobug said:

Mebee it iz da acid reflux, Merc? Or just plain eetin too fast?

It's worse first thing in the morning so, while he gulps his food and then chokes, this isn't that.  I am on Famotidine so I'll try that tonight.

41 minutes ago, jenners said:

Cut some Gimme pig toenails last evening and oh, my, what angry looks I did receive :bugeye I'll do hedgies today

:wow  Glutton for punishment?

Just schelping through!  Guest took Angus and I for a jog this morning!  She had to wait until it was light enough because jogging two dogs in the dark is not something she likes to do.  Especially one new to the process who is all.over.the.place.  He would probably kill her in the dark.  Anyway, it was short but good enough for both of us.  Finally!

Mam, Guest and :brushteeth are watching The Crown and just started season 3.  They are enjoying it.  Guest isn't much of a tv watcher, but she does enjoy that one.  She said that I am like Queen Elizabeth (which I am guessing isn't too much of a compliment as she says The Queen appears rather stuffy) and Paris is Princess Margaret all the way.  Here is picture proof! :rofl 

Being queen-like and so disdainful lol.

Image may contain: people sleeping and dog

versus the princess party animal!

Image may contain: dog

I am not sure who should be more insulted! :lol: 

She is trying to upload the choir practice video but is having issues.  Stay tuned!  The boys practiced again this morning.  No video this time, but they had their heads together, both uplifted in song and howled their meager brains out.  Proof positive that I live with idiots. 

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

3 minutes ago, Mercsmom said:

Nope.

I edited it to be open to anyone on or off FB.  Try again?  Otherwise, I give up lol. 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

15 minutes ago, dante2zoe said:

I edited it to be open to anyone on or off FB.  Try again?  Otherwise, I give up lol. 

It worked!

Dangit!  Mummy finks dat Angus is sssoooooooooo cute. :bugeye

:yay I could see it! And hear it, for a while anyway, until it got too loud immediately in my ears, thank you very much Campers :rofl

Love the head tilt at the beginning :lol

(unlurking is hard, lol)

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Punkin. Annie. Miss M.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, Knot Like The Others.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.