WFUBCC no politics thread part xx

Merc...dat iz a beeg skin tag!  Duz it bodder yu at all?

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, mychip1 said:

Merc...dat iz a beeg skin tag!  Duz it bodder yu at all?

Nope.  Wen dey wuz gonna chop off muh toe, Mummy sed "take dat fing wiff it!"  Den, I din't need muh toe chopped off.  Now, Mummy sez I yam due fur a dentul and shee'l hab dem take it den.  It duzn't bovver me at all.

I'm tempted to tie a string to it to see if it'll drop off on its own but I've been good and left it alone.

Hope all de limpin houndies are feelin bedder tuday.  We got lotsa clouds and some lite rainings so I no Mummy will be home wiff me all day werking onna projeckt, waitin fur de noo dryer and avoiding de noos.

The current situation is really large.filleloupgarou.gif.96d2fe28897e0ed me, especially with Richard adding his strong opinions every hour.  I just want to  large.hiding-under-chair.gif.98da3e7a68c

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hello my Friendlies!

Wow!  We really hadda nite last nite!!!!  It was so windy and raining and everything - really hard and loud!!!!  Around 11 pee emm, the water alarm wented off inna basemint and there was waters coming up the drain.  Momma watched it but it was coming in preety fast, so when Daddy gotted up they fixed up the sumper pumper so they could get all those waters outta there!!!  THEN the lectricals wented off!!!  That popped off the sumper pumper for some reason an it tooked 30 minutes for it to reset.  

In the meantimes, those waters were still coming up!  Daddy had to run the sumper pumper (when it came back on) until 6 ay emm this morning!  Fortunately, it stopped rainings around, like, 12:30 or 1 oh klok, so things gotta chance to dry out.   

BUt there was a few really bad mudlsides around where those wildfires tooked away all the trees and booshes and stuff.  Lotsa road closings and deetours, and one place where they are missing a few peeples in the muddings.  :( 

Now those sunnings are out and it's sposed to be dry dry dry for a few days!  :yay  But it was a nite to rememmer!

Mister Gino, Momma says that Miss Fuzzy mite be a reincarnashun of Miss Charla's Angel Gracie Rose!!!  She always went affer the paper towelings and tishoos!!!

Miss Cherry, no stars last nite - obveeyusly!!!  :rolleyes: - but we will probly see some tonite.

Miss Hada, how's your new sister doing??

Mister Merc, Momma is surprised your new dryer is coming so soon!!!  Our Home Deepoh here is on about  3 months waiting for dryers to even be in stocking!!!  We need to replace ours to, and the warsher, but nobody has any!!  :dunno 

Momma says the bols to attach our new mailing box should come from the Amazon today!!!  She's ridiculously essited about having a mailing box again!!  :rolleyes: 

Wishings for a wonderful Windsday for all my Friendlies!

Later Gaters!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

I can KNOT :tomato today. Mummy been habbing reely bad heddakes and all da screem time is KNOT halping. And she juss forked out $500+ ten daze ago fur me hexrays and yesserday she discubber a growff on me gums and now I hab to hab sugary! :headwall 

Mummy pulled a face (it wuz KNOT a gud look) and put da phone down after speaking to da vet tech and she turn too me and said,This is why I can't get you a brother!  Wutebber mummy, cood sumwon find a leedul teeny tiny :violin fur me mummy pleeze? No? Eberywon is large.dodo07.gif.4d521698e84a473b74e66be after reeding dis? Yeh I figured. :lol: 

I'll be back when me mummy's hed is less hurty. 

Pippin

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Hi everyhoundie!   We are habing a beautimous bloo sky cool day in Mary Land today wif lots ob sunnyshine!   There is a lot happening around here today.   Our dog walker Miss Tracey, walked us today cuz there wuz a repairman coming and Daddy wuz knot home and Momma had to be in the house.   Then Momma wuz on a Zoom call wif their travel buddies Miss Laurie and Misser Bob and the travel agent too cuz they are moving this year's May river cruise plans to negst year cuz of the virus.  That means negst year they habs THREE bacations planned wifout us!  Plusalso this year they moved their Hawaii vacation from last October to this October and they are supposed to be on a cruise across the Atlantic Ocean in November, so we will see whot happens.     Personally I think this is too much trabeling wifout us!   We will be going to GiG in September and hopefully to Dewey in October along wif our hoomans.   

Plusalso we hope to be going to the Jersey Shore for Memorial Day weekend as long as all ob them are able to get their vaccines by then!   Daddy will be getting his first cuz he is in the "ober 75" group, and then Momma's group will be negst in the "ober 65" group.   That's how Mary Land is doing it.  Right now all the frontline heros are getting their shots.    I'm glad houndies don't habs to get shots!  Whot Momma?  I am due for shots in February?  :unsure 

Pippin?   Be sure to tell your Momma that us houndies are egspensibe but we are worth it!   :star 

Ivy, whose Momma says I am definitely worth it!  :D 

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Aw, Pippin, poor baby.  ca1a20_dab5d3c240d64c98b54420cfeac5c535~  You come over here and put your head on Auntie's lap and I'll rub your earses for you.  :kiss2

Pippin, it's hard on de hoomins wen dey gotta spend dare bikkie munnies on fings.  Plus, yur mamabear is ca1a20_cb520a6557b944aaa1a20bbdde92ef40~

Hello me freends!

Misser Clarkie, I yam glad yoo awr A-OK!

Misser Merc, Me and Zorro del galgo got skin tags awl ober. Apparently, us light skinned houndies get dem AWL DA TIME. And dis true! I got one on my earsie when I came home wiff momma-bear and one on me bum (remember when I got my eer stappuled to me butt???) And had dem remobed becauze it boddered me on me eersie (I did KNOT lyke dat at ALL). I got one right now on me thigh. Zorro del galgo got one on hisown shoulder. Momma-bear takes da size and dem she show dem to da Bet-lady at owr annooal bet-check and dat's dat. Da bet-lady says to juss let dem be and sometimes dey go 'way on dare own (Dis true!) and sumtimes dey stay fureber and eber (Dat's troo too!). So ifn dis knot bleeding and knot disturbing yoo, leave it be!

I also got black heds on me chest becoze I got no fur, butt momma-bear put a mask on me belly once per yeer and dat seems to take car obs it! (As long as you are KNOT grossed out by so much gunk coming out of one houndie, it's fine and helps to keep things under control so it doesn't flare up as bad acne!) MOMMA-BEAR! DAT'S PERSONAL :bugeye

Ok I yam too miffed to keep tik tiking, I will come bakk tomorrow!

Yoor freend,

Charlie wiff da softest belly obs awl dem bellies

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

My poor old lab used to get all kinds of skin thingies, her elbows would get all gunked up. Plusalso the cats with chin acne and impacted glands (you know the ones!!).

I'm keeping an eye on Roman, since we live in the South and he is so pale and spotty (like me!) I'm hoping his hair grows in thicker by summer, to keep the sun off his skin. He has gotten pinker and spottier!

Fuzzy still has no hair on her keel, and it's dark purple. G doesn't seem to change color in the sun, maybe a little darker. But he has grown a lot of hair in the almost 2 years here.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Oh my goobniss! Tonite I had my vary first ebber taste of hamburgler and frentsch fries! :gmark It was the bestest thin I ever tasted in my hole life! I lubs my Mistress vary mutch! :wub:

Andipants, I'm sorry you have sutch rain trubbles. Sounds like you gots a good sistem wiff alarms and pumps and sutch.

Pippin, what's going on in your mouff? Give your mum a snuggle, she needs it. :kiss2

I gess it's bin a reel spensive year for my Mistress too. She spent a lot on the car (whitch I've not bin in yet <_<), new gudders on the house, air condishing fix, the end of Lila, and the beginnin of me.

Wiki

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

:wave 

CK, I'm really glad that you are OK and your limpity is knot antfing bad.

Merc, I had 2 big skin tags thingies on me and Ma always asked the vet about them.  He would look at 'em and say no worries.  Then one day the one my leg just disappeared.  Ma looked and it was gone!  Now I just got one on my, um, butt cheek. :blush

Ma is extra tried and busy so she's making me stop.

:wave

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Mister Pippin, iffen you just gots a little "epulis" thingy on your hummingbird, Momma says she mite ask your vet about maybe just using a local and a bunch Trazadone!!  It would be loads cheaper that way to not do full an-es-theezya.  Unless you need to have a dentil at the same time.  Then you're screwed!!!  :nod

Momma knows all about expensive vet bills cause a my stoopid broked leg!  They were looking forward to finally taking us to the beach for vaycayshun later this year, but hadda "re-allocate" the vaycayshun munnies to pay my $6100 sergery bill.

Miss Wiki you'd never know by the weather today that we had such big trubbles last nite!!!  It was warm and sunny and wunnerful!!  We love hamburglers too!!!

Later Gaters!!

:P   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee Mornin

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Good morning everwon!  I have a minute before the day blows up any worse, so I thought I would stop by and say hello.  

Money certainly causes all kinds of troubles!  We know that here, too.  Just this week alone, our septic pump has failed, the alarm has failed, the company to fix it has failed (us), the new MB vanity is wrecked because of a leaky sink, Angus has the hookworms from Hades, and :brushteeth is no  longer working.  And, he had to get up early today to go get a stress test!  I think this week classifies as one and he is doing JUST FINE.  Oh, and my corn toe is making me miserable.  Another vet visit is probably in order, but these visits without the peeps just don't work for something like this.  Guest has to see how flexible they are going to be because she needs to be seeing what the vet is seeing - not have me looked at and returned and then calling to discuss.  That does NOT work for things like this.  Personally, I think Guest is failing the stress test :rofl  

Butt, I am sorry that things are tough all over.  Guest remembers those commercials from yesteryear and there simply is not enough Calgon to take her away!  

Wiki, I am so glad that you are figuring things out and settling in well!  Paris had all kinds of separation issues at first.  Guest would take me for my jog - as Paris refused to participate (some things NEVER change) and we could hear her HOWLING all the way down the street!  Lots of stuff got messed up, too, even muzzled.  But, she settled down and in and has been the perfect pesto ever since.  You got this!  

Speaking of pesto, 3 weeks ago, I would sleep at night on the dog bed in the corner of the room or on the couch.  Zeke would sleep on the big bed in the second bedroom and Paris would sleep on the couch or on the other dog bed in the room.  If two dogs were in the same room, it was on the couch as it is big and L-shaped.  Well, now that Angus is here, he sleeps in the bedroom.  So, we have all decided that we ALL need to sleep in the bedroom!  It is NOT a large room.  4 dog beds take up the entire floor.  And, of course, we shift around and switch beds during the night.  Angus has this burning need to warn everyone when there is movement and it is not him.  BARK!  He has quite the piercing bark.  He barks when we shuffle around.  He doesn't bark when the peeps get up, but barks when Guest goes into the basement to feed the cats or ride her spin bike.  Just one loud bark (sometimes 2) but not enough to correct.  She is hoping that over time, this stops.  :brushteeth can now sleep in these days and would rather not be awakened that way all throughout the night and at 6:00 in the morning!  Silly dog. 

His previous owner told Guest yesterday that she had never heard Angus ROO.  Zeke is a master and will start singing about once a week.  I have gotten into it myself on occasion.  So, Guest played a little ROO yesterday and Angus, Zeke, and I jumped in and had a lovely concert!  Guest was able to video it and sent it to the previous owner, who was delighted.  So, something good happened this week!

I am glad that all limps seem to have resolved and were just from us hounds being, well, hounds. 

Fingers and paws crossed that we get our water-related issues resolved quickly and our new vanity isn't too damaged.  We hope your basement is ok, Miss Chris!  

I have got to go.  Guest is feeding us early and is getting to work early since it's another long, grueling day.

Have a good one, everwon!

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

chArlie, chaRlie!  Hiya!  I heerd dat yu don like deff marches!  Eben doh I wud like lubs it, yu bedder not come heer.  mama drags me on dose almoss ebbery like day!  Unless I like refooz to leeb my bed.  Den she duznt make me go.  Da udders LIKE taking walkies for miles!  Dat is juss messt up.    I sawd dat yu like get chestials wonce in a wile.  I won't tell nobuddy.  I heer dat lots ob famuss peeples do dat, so it muss meen dat yu awr like FAMUSS!  How eggsiting!  An to fink dat we awr frends.  Aww, fanks.  Is Capn Jack like visiting wiff yu yet?  We hope dat he is doing ok.  Gotta run, mama needs to go get owr fuds!  I lubs me some early brekkie.  Especially one dat I like didn't steel.  I am teeching Angus dat dere awr gud fings dat we awr not to habs on da counters!  Teeching is hard werk and i need moor strengf.  Singing wif my fambly is stoopid.  I wont like da that.  I juss look at dem like dey are craycray.

Yur fren, 

Paris :yikes Bueller :bounce2  

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

OH Miss Cindy!   We need to see the ROO bideo!     We do knot roo at this house.   Beka used to bark at groop roos, and last weekend at playgroop one ob the peeps tried to start a groop roo, which we habs neber done before at playgroop.    Well, I wuz silent but Cherry started barking, just like Beka used to do.  

It's really hard when eberywon needs tortunarian visits and the hoomans can KNOT come in wif us!  It's really hard for hoomans too.   They do knot like it when they can knot sooperbise whot the tortunarian is doing and seeing.  Plusalso it is really hard when the hoomans get that piece ob paper or email wif how much $$$$$  will go to the tortunarian instead ob for bikkie monies.   That happened to our 'rents when Beka had osteo.  Surghurry and other treements are neber cheep!  Plusalso it is really hard for hoomans to find out where the $$$ will come from.    Sending :grouphug to Pippin and his Momma.   

It is a leetle cloudy and cold today here in Mary Land.    Momma says it is time for our morning walk wif her.   I will tic tic later.

Ivy, heading for our walkie! 

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Gud chilly Thorsday! We went 0 for 3 in da poop department--gotta keep dem hoomans guessin!

Tell Dr. Toofers to get sum silly-cone ear plugs iffn he duzzent want to heer owr bootiful voices!

Mom habs gotten us started in a groop Roo a coupla times. Ob corse da Doofus iz usually da first, iffn he duzzent bark.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

:coffee Good news on Clark, less happy for Master Pippin :( While we're talking vet bills, see if you can guess what it cost to do ovariectomies on my 2 Gimme pig girls ...

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

17 minutes ago, jenners said:

:coffee Good news on Clark, less happy for Master Pippin :( While we're talking vet bills, see if you can guess what it cost to do ovariectomies on my 2 Gimme pig girls ...

Miss Jennie

:blink: :huh      How do they find those leeetle tiny ooovaries in leetle gimme pigs?  :eek 

37 minutes ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

:blink: :huh      How do they find those leeetle tiny ooovaries in leetle gimme pigs?  :eek 

:nod:dunno

Yes, Miss Cindy.  We need to see de bideo!!   I do not muhownself roo.  De onleee time I rooed wuz at Dewey and muh byutiful Ivy wuz wiff me :inlove  so I did  a liddle roo, juss fur hur. :blush

Speeking ob bideo, Miss Cindy, kin yur vet do a Zoom during de eggzam?

With loupes and special teeny tiny instruments! About 70% of female Gimme pigs develop ovarian cysts which can imperil their health or kill them if not discovered and treated. So I opted to be pro-active because it can be difficult to know if they have cysts until it's too late.

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

1 hour ago, Mercsmom said:

I do not muhownself roo.  De onleee time I rooed wuz at Dewey and muh byutiful Ivy wuz wiff me :inlove  so I did  a liddle roo, juss fur hur. :blush

:blush  :beatheart :beatheart 

12 minutes ago, jenners said:

With loupes and special teeny tiny instruments! About 70% of female Gimme pigs develop ovarian cysts which can imperil their health or kill them if not discovered and treated. So I opted to be pro-active because it can be difficult to know if they have cysts until it's too late.

Miss Jennie

Wow, only loupes?   No microscope?    Bery bery carefully!