WFUBCC no politics thread part xx

backnforfbacknforfbacknforf for Clarkie

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:DGud eevning frendz.

Clarkie we howpe yu ar bak howme suun wiv gud nyoos.

Do KNOT  wurree Dustbin, I yam OKay, fanks. Mum waz  a bit kross wiv me butt I know I kan gett away wiv itt ‘cos she luvs me.:wub:

Nuffin mutch happening heer. Ower waak tuday waz to the powstbox then froo sum ov the streets on ower estayte. It bin damp and soggee so we waytid till it stop rayning.

Fanks fower the yummee snax Summer. Kum and injoy theese Chancey!

Wagz to awl ower frendz and towsies xxed fower Clarkie.

Nutmeg and Chancey

bakanforfbakanforf

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Hello my Friendlies!

It's POORING down rainings all day today and we should get, like 2 whole inchiz of it before tamarrow morning when it stops.  Then we *should* have several days of dryings!!!  Momma was gonna start maybe planting stuff back in the frunt, but the teevee mens are saying it *mite* turn really cold soon, so she doesn't wanaa do that and get everything chilled.  Tho she's got some twolip and Hiyasinth bubs in the frigerator that could get planted just fine, so maybe she'll do that to satisfy the urge!!

:hope for Mister Clarkie!!!

Miss Ivy we been watching horsie racing and one of the tracks is from Maryland so we see what the weather is in your part of the country!!

Everybody chekking in and say HI! Nothing much else to say or do cause it's POORING down rainings!!!  Just gonna nap a lot today!

Wishings for a totally awesome Toozday for all my Friendlies!

Later Gaters!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Glad she iz KNOT too mad at yu, Nutmeg.  Ah figured she wud get past it like owr mamas an daddimen tipically do.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

$549.00 later Clarkie is home resting comfortably. Vet thinks he tweaked his shoulder being an idiot in the yard. Did X-rays from shoulder to toes, nothing in the joints or bones. Gave me some novox in case he’s in pain. Did a laser treatment on him. I have to call them Thursday and let them know how he’s doing. 
Just glad it seems to be nothing ugly. 
Miss Halise (CK is snoring)

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Hi! Hi! Hi!

Where we going backandforf? I like backandforf! You OK Clarkie? Breakin noos – nuffin skary, just idiot dog. Hey, I didn’t call him that Miss Halise did. :P

Dustin, I know we juss met but my Mistress was happy to see a pitcher of you. And she thot your Dudley should be a lot bigger than that. :lol:

Andipants, your house is coot and your yard is reel nice and will be even bedder affer your mom does more plantings. That rains that’s at your house is our next wettermaker accordion to the guy on the TV.  They say it will be accoomalatin snows here.

Merkaree, you gots your vary own allymagator? Wow!

Ivy, tell me more bout bloo sky and sunnyshines. I ain’t seen the sunnyshine sints I bin here.

What I bin up to? We went walkies to leddle park round the corner. I climed rite up on a flatform and went in a liddle plastk house and walked crost a wobbly bridge. I Olympic hound! :D Perfekt Lila wouldn’t do stuff like that. I get punkin on my kibbles now. At first I didn’t wanna try it, but it’s OK and now I do good poops! Affer I scratched up the door and ran amok in the house, lass nite I got lokked in my crate when the Mistress went out. She gives me a thing wiff reel good treets in it to werk on and I do that then juss lay down. No bark bark bark. She only leaf me for like 20 minits. She say we gotta get up to a hole hour so she can go to the good grocree store and the dentist next week. :unsure

Wiki

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Back-n-forf for Clarkie. You just gotta be ok.

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Dat iz sum gud noos Clark! Mom sez when a body gets older, it duzzent take much to hurt and den keep hurtin!

Da dogwalker learnt sumptin noo today--da topic of owr poops iz always near da top ob da conversation list! Mom now haz a gud supply ob fings for less dan perfect poos--punkin, rice, pills, carrots, bland fuds...

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

1 hour ago, Jerilyn said:

Ivy, tell me more bout bloo sky and sunnyshines. I ain’t seen the sunnyshine sints I bin here.

Wiki

Wiki, bloo skies are soooooo beautimous!  Espeshally in the winter cuz the air is so clear and there is no hoomidity so the sun is egstra brite!    I am enjoying it while we habs it cuz all those clouds that you habs and the rainy rains that Andipants has  are coming here on Friday.

Ivy, weather houndie

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

We are just coming  on so we didnt even know you were at the vet  Glad to hear they didnt find anything wrong with you.

Merc your werent buying any more ladders at Lowe's were you?

Daphne & Bitzi who had quiet day.

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Gud noowze, Clark!

Wiki!  Nice to meet yu too!

Da leetle guy iz juss Tiny!!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Good news Clarkie!

Wiki, life is shaping up rather well for you with Mistress.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Good news for Mister Clarkie!!!  :yay

Mister Gino, I been eating those dry carrits and they are really good!!!!  :chow   And Momma says they helped my poops too!!!  But Mister Roman's gotta get riddance them hooks!!

Miss Wiki i think you are doing really awesome at learning how to live in a house, all by yourownseff, with a new-to-you human persin!!!!  :thumbs-up

We are back to hard rainings and fast windings for a few more hours.  If this is coming to vizit you better batten down whatever hatches you got!!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee  Good morning!

It's me!  Cherry!   It is cold and dark this morning but the stars are shining and the Big Dipper is out there spilling stars into the sky.    Plusalso it's time for my brekkie.    Habs a good day all my frends!

Cherry cherries-sm.png 

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:coffee  Good morning Cherry. No stars heer fer us tu see. Mom has fed and pottied us an we get tu go bak tu bed whilst she goes out :walk .  Dats fine wit us. :sleepy

tiny hada siggy.png

Just now, macoduck said:

:coffee  Good morning Cherry. No stars heer fer us tu see cuz its tuu foggy.  Mom has fed and pottied us an we get tu go bak tu bed whilst she goes out :walk .  Dats fine wit us. :sleepy

tiny hada siggy.png

13 hours ago, sabrina said:

Merc your werent buying any more ladders at Lowe's were you?

No, Daphne.  Mummy wuz gallery_15587_3010_760.gif.  She put de cloves in de dryer and wented tu de store.  Wen she camed home, Daddy had de dryer in pieces in de laundry room.  It had gone d.e.d.!  Mummy spent haffa day reserching dryers and we all wented to Lowe's to order de noo wun.  De man hoo helped us hadda grey ob his own and lubbed on me no end! :colgate    Den, I saw a sine.  I yam a law biding citizin so I obeyed it.

136106660_10159300335838910_2422364721492231535_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=ClHQRuKJQKkAX_BOjDe&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=8bbb34f45b45fd99bfccc203cf814cbc&oe=60236455

gallery_27202_3534_3780.gif

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

GUd Woesday! No sun agin dis moanin, maybe dis affernoon?

Da Fuzzy iz earnin da name Mayhem, she gotted da noo box ob tissues and started pullin and shreddin. We habs plenty ob toys, she just likes to be troublesome.

Merc! It wuz probablee all da houndie hair!:lol

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

53 minutes ago, palmettobug said:

Merc! It wuz probablee all da houndie hair!

ca1a20_d44035983fcc4d6faff21c43adf93c89~

Mummy sez he likes muh big bald thighs.  She wudn't hab it anee ovver way. :nod

:whisper  Dat's a skin tag on muh chestal area, knot a nippul. Just so yu no.

gallery_27202_3534_3780.gif

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound