WFUBCC no politics thread part xx

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivy and Cherry have such stylish and beautiful neckerchiefs to wear for Chrispmix!  

Hey there, Molly, Stuffy Killer!

Buenos dias, Kibo.  :wave :welcome

Daphne and Penny!  I too gots some hams. :chow  And cheeses too!
Ma says we got snow on Chrispmix night.  LIkely story!  She says that when Nate hadda go potty at 3:00 AM there were a few liddle flakes ob snow drifting down and landing upon the deck and upon Nate's black furs as well. No sign ob this "snow" was left in the morning.

Oh boy, primerib and Brunswick stew!  There's a lot ob good eats going around the club!

Just a brief update on ME: :D 
I'm doing better wif the added Rimadyl to the Gabbingpencils.  I'm doing OK for now.  Ma is keeping an eagle eyeball upon me incase I need help and she is looking for nice fings to gimme and fun things to lemme do.  I hab become a Real Troo Blankie Boy :lol and she lubs that.  So, I gots some more time here wif my Old Girls.

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Gud morning!   We had playgroop today!  :gh_run    There were only 5 houndies there, cuz it is the day after CrispMix and I guess eberywon's hoomans are busy (or tired).  Plusalso it wuz 21 pedigrees, so some peeple thot it wuz too cold.   But we ran and ran and then got petted by hoomans.

I hope all ob my frends had a nice CrispMix and Happy Boxing Day to my Reel England frends!   We had a nice Crisp Mix and Momma wuz buzy cooking cuz Auntie Gwen came over.   Momma made beef roast :chow and she made pretty potato roses!   Plus also lots ob veggies and then they had Crisp Mix cookies for dessert.    We got some ob the roast beast!  :chow      We had snow flurries in the morning and then it wuz just cold and windy.  

Spirit, I am glad to hear you are doing OK wif the farmasuticals!

Now we are just going to :nappy  for the rest ob the day egsept for our walkies.:walk

Ivy   :Peace 

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hello my Friendlies!!

It's cold with rainings this morning here.  I wish we could have some snowings, but I bet we don't get ANY this year!!!  :bugeye 

It's OK to be back, but I didn't mind the other place.  Maybe more of my Friendlies will be back here soon.  :( 

I know there's still some hammings in the fridge so we mite get some more today!!  :chow   Momma says there's a pakkige of some beef thingies she needs to defrost and cook for us for Noo Years!!  :yay  

Mister Merc, I'm with you!!!  Who care about pichers of meat????????????????????????????  :dunno   It doesn't even smell like meat!!

Miss Ivy glad your playgroop was fun today even tho there wasn't very many there.  Sometimes just a small groop to run with is fun too!

We're just gonna watch footballs and basketballs all day.  Very boring for us, so we will nap a lot.

Wishing a super Satidday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!   

Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:Peace We forgot to wish all of our Canadian friends  HAPPY BOXER DAY

Miss Jerilyn how are you doing, we often think of you.

Andipants football mom is off to look for it.

Daphne & Bitzi staying inside on the cold, cold day.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Oooooo!!!!  I forgot!!!  Misx Jerilyn was having a vizit from her new "foster" today!!!!!

I wunner how it went?  And what she's gonna call her???

AP

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Hello! Sounds like everyone had a nice Christmas.

Good to hear from you Senior Kibo! I read on another thread that your Widget pony was sick. What happened? Is he OK now?

Spirit, I'm so glad to hear that your doing OK!

Yeah, for those of you who didn't go to the other place, there has been an unexpected development and a houndie came to visit today. I really wasn't planning on it but a friend told me about this girl and she checked a lot of my boxes. She is almost 8 years old, was an excellent racer and brood momma to three litters! She is nothing like Lila! :eek  After terrorizing my house and yard for 90 minutes we finally got this:

oldxVUhl.jpg

That's the bed Lila wouldn't touch. :lol: She examined every.single.thing in my house. Under the Christmas tree, behind the table, peed in the spare bedroom after just having gone outside, tried to pry open the door to the basement, tasted my houseplants, 90 minutes of constant motion. :offwall  She did not act like a middle age lady who has been through a lot medically. Her foster parents are very nice and have done a lot for her and they assured me that she was like that in their house for two days then settled down. But she does explore everything! She has a plate in her right rear leg, which I assume is from a racing injury. When the fosters got her she was limping and they assumed it was from that old break, until they saw one of her toes was dislocated and bent under her foot and the nail was in her pad. It took 2 surgeries to get it fixed/amputated. When she was spayed her body absorbed the internal stitches too quickly and she had internal bleeding that took another surgery to correct. But she was a champ through all of that and is all good now. She does seem like a sweet girl and is very affectionate. She will take some work. I was very spoiled by Lila the perfect. I have to think about it a little, then go through the application/approval process which seems a bit complicated with this group. It's not a done deal yet.

ETA - Her racing name is PJ Wicked. Goes by Wikki currently.

Edited by Jerilyn
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Itt verree wetanwindee heer tunyte. It waz jusst windee wen we hadda kwik waak this morning.

We hav bin wondering how yu gottid on tuday Mistress and we ar pleezed to see that Yu gotta howndie in yur howse agen. We howp she settuls in and yu bekum happee tugetha. Mum say itt awlwayz a wurree wen yu getta nyoo howndie (or a nyoo baybee) ‘cos yu wunder  iffn yu gonna cope OK.

Miss. Fran brott rownd the remains ov the Krikkulmuss turkey breast Mum didn’t gett to eet ‘cos the fambilee waz still isolayting yesserday afta Zaccee’s positive virus test. We jusst howping thay ar KNOT asymptomatic ‘cos no wun eltse show ennee synes, yet lots ov hiz klass mates test positive too.

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Lookit Wikki! 

We sellebrated Bogxing Day de onlee way we cud.  Mummy gavvered up all do bogxes and bottles and cans and we tuk dem tu de deump! :yay  Mummy made me wayre muh uglee CrisspMix swedder but I got :dogcookie !

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Whot a pretty houndie!  :bounce8   I hope she calms down for you Mistress!  

We did a fambly walk this afternoon and it wuz still cold, but warmer than this morning! It wuz quiet though and nobody wuz out and about.  Then we were :nappy most ob the afternoon!  

Merc!   Do you habs a :digicam ob you in your Crisp Mix sweater?

Ivy, curious houndie

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:wave    Wikki  ...  You are quite the good looking gal ! 

Kibo is  also very, very  :bounce8   and after the Nixon (TheGoodLukinWon)  Ruby (TheSweetWon) and Nigel  (TheDufusWon)  this old house may never be the same again   :P 

Speaking of Kibo...

Mam & Pap brought home something from the KidLets.  It is something calt TURNKEY  NEK.    Mam  chopped it in half so  Sid, my irish hermano azul,  could share   

Sid thought it was muy, muy deliciosa   

Image may contain: dog

Myownself disagreed.... altho I did eventually cometelo...

Then Mam tried to put something she called LIVER on top ob ma kibbles.  :puke   :puke   :puke       

I just spat it out on the suelo  and GarbageGuts Sid snapped it up.  Hes a bit    :crazy

After all that it was time for a long siesta...  

:nappy

:blush

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge.

Oh... forgot to give the Widget update...

Today he is pretty much back to normal with his eating/drinking pooping etc.  Temp has remained normal.  My poor thermometer has not been used this much in all the years I've had it  :P

He was poking at my pockets for treats last night and today and he also enjoyed a hand walk around the indoor arena with Kaila  :)   

We did not give him his banamine tonight as we want to see how he is without it...hopefully his temp does not spike and he doesn't lose his appetite again  :goodluck   

We only have enough Doxy until Thursday, but the Vet will access him and give us more before then.  The Clinic is closed until Tuesday, but I can call or text at any time if we need to. 

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge.

:yay Mistress and Miss Wikki!!!!!

We hope Mister Widget feels more better soon!

Mister Merc!!!!  You gotta postie a pitcher of you in your swedder!!!! :shakefinger

Later Gaters!

AndiPants 

AP

Edited by greysmom

More we missed, Widget was sick but is getting better we hope

Wikki we hope things work out & you can stay.  Mom loves black dogs. Penny was one, so was Rudy & Choo Choo they were all super loving & loyal.

Ok Merc time to show us you in the sweater. Look you posted a picture of your handsome self in your nordic style sweater & look good in it , Merc.

Nutmeg our paws are crossed for  Zack .

Daphne & Bitzi glad we are inside on the cold night.

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Kibo, I fink you are berry wise nawt to eet dat meet. "Tripas" iz libber in Spinatch, but howebber yoo say it, YUKKY Iz unibersal.

I got up on da bed agin wibs Mom, den I snarky-barked at Roman for lukkin at me up dere.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Kibo I fawt den faux toes ob crunchy fresh turnkey neks wuz delishuss. Mummy KNOT so much :sick 

Weeze so glad to heer dat Widget seems to be improobing. We will keep our paws crosst dat dare is no temprachur spike or nuffink. :goodluck 

Merc dat is moss sertenly KNOT an uglee Crispmicks sweaddah. It looks acksolootlee smashin'on yoo, frend. :thumbs-up 

Oh Ms Jerilyn.. "Wikki" is soooo bewtimuss. Mummy went swoon when she saw her pikchur. She duz sound like a beeg change ob pace, aldoh it mite also hab to do wiff all da  noo smells and sites. Me, I had me schnoz in EBERYFINK when I furst got heer. It's how I got me name :D How eggsiting dat yoo hab a foster, butt do KNOT put presshur on yurownself, ok? We are keen to no how she duz tomorrow! 

Nuttymeg, weeze sending moor gud helffy fawts yur way! 

We did KNOT do ennyfink tooday eggsept a cuppla uneggsiting walks around da neighburhood. Lemme tell yoo, libbing wiff dis won is like a party a minute deez days :huh :rolleyes:ca1a20_f8db9e6e334442568776b0bfbf23f090~

Time fur bed, BUTT I didn't want to let da day go by wiffout sharing me hi point ob da day. I took a huuuuuge dump today! In free paahts! It wuz grate. 

Pippin

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Kister Merc I agree with Mister Pippin!!  That is not a ugly swedder on you!!!!

You guys do not know what you are missing!!!  Momma gives me a Flizzie the gizzerds and stuff and they are YUMMO!!!!!!!!!!  :chow

Mister Pippin  you do have a laff riot all the time!!!!  ;)

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!   :rivethead

:nappy   Andipants 

Good bone-chilling morning!  I have been horribly abused lately. Guest has been working way too much, which means I couldn’t check in anywhere with my friends!  She took Wednesday off, which meant she only worked until 1:00. SO annoying!  Walkies were interrupted, meals were late,and snuggles reduced. Then, :brushteeth‘s sister and her sheltie came up. He just turned one. We will never have a herding breed in this house :lol:  He isn’t interested in pets or snuggles - he just yaps and pesters us to play. We did get some decent walks though - just Angus and I. Paris and Zeke aren’t early risers. On ChrispMix Eve, we got 2.7 inches of rain in less than 24 hours. Our foot of snow from the week before is gone. Then, it was mud, and now it’s frozen tundra. Hoping all the hookworms DIE.  Everwon left yesterday afternoon. We had a relaxing evening thank dog. 

we got some ham, too!  And sweet potatoes. And scrampled eggs with spinach. We get liver every day. *I* won’t eat it unless it’s lightly sautéed. Just enough to make the kitchen smell. :rofl   Turkey necks are great!  Even Angus likes them. 

Mistress, good luck with what you decide. It can be real tough after losing a beloved houndie - and darn near impossible after a perfect one. That means Guestwill never adopt again after it’s my turn to leave. :lol  

Rumor has it that we might be having toast soon.  I have to pull out the lapper top and show a picture ....

it’s nice to be back. Heaven knows when I will be here again though!  Be safe, warm, and keep your bellies full!  

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Good frosty Sunnyday! We heard sum fireworks lass nite, and me and da Brainless did sum barkin at dem. Mom iz hopin dat noo yeers isn't gonna be so bad, it's either gonna be two shakin messes (Fuzzy doesn't care) or three barkin nutcases!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Gud morning!   We just got back from our morning walk wif Momma.   It is 22 degrees and sunny outside so it wuz a beautimous walk.  We didn't see anyone else out there though.....

Merc!   You look soooo hansum in your sweater!  It is knot an ugly sweater at all!   It made me*swoon* so I had to wait before I could tic tic!  :beatheart 

Ummm, Paris?   When do you think you will be habing this toast?    Are you enjoying walking wif Angus? :rolleyes:

Mistress, how is Wikki doing today?

Momma wuz going to make homemade perogies today but she decided she does knot habs the creatibe energy for that kind ob werk today.  So she will make spaghetti and meatballs instead (wif her homemade sauce)  :chow 

Habs a greyt Sunnyday eberwon!

Ivy, happy houndie 

:wave 

Miss Mistress, that wild new girlie sounds really interesting and engaging.  I hope her medical trials are ober and done wif now.  If you decide that you wanna share your home and heart wif her, she'll be one lucky lady hound. :kiss2 I had wanted to let you know that I am doing my best to keep the remembories ob your dear Lila alive--I am now mostly demanding that Ma feed me my foods in my bed wif her own lily white slimy gooey slobber covered mits. :D 

Nutmeg, I hope your liddle Zaccee is gonna be OK wof dat covid test.  :kiss2 

:lol Merc and Miss Elizabeth, Auntie Ann celebrated Boxing day the exact same way as you did!

Kibo, you and Sid look like real good napping buddies.  That turnkey neck look delish!  We're all so glad that the WIdget update is all positive!  That liddle fellow has lots ob fans here, for sure.

Merc, that is one spiffy winter sweater!  We here in Souf Carolina could use somefing like that.  It habs been COLD here.  Well below freezing in the nights and just above freezing in the bright light ob day.  We are really knot equipped for this!  I'm glad I gots blankies and a snug house to lib in.

Pippin, a 3 part poo?  WOW!  That's just my style ob pooping as well.  :D  I spread it about.  Preferably outside.  :D  

Hey there Fancy!  I hope Guest's werk will be less demanding soon.  It's no fun to hab a busy distracted Mom.

Gino, you got up on the bed?!  Neato.  I used to do that wif Ma ebery once in a while.  You know, just when I was in the mood for a snuggle.

Nate is the most troublesome houndie Ma habs had, for sure.  He is stubborn and if he doesn't wanna do somefing it is well nigh impossible to make him do it.  Ob course, he habs a weakness that can be exploited--he is a complete sucker for treats.  Ma's pretty crafty about using that to her advantage.  Ob course, if he gets a cookie then I get a cookie too, so I'm AOK wif that approach to managing Nate. :D 

Spirit

Nate normally manages spectacularly well around the house and yard.  I saw him doing butt-tuck zoomies in the yard yesterday afternoon.  However, every now and then he loses his mental map or gets disoriented and that's when I realize how little he can see.  That happened last night.  I think he woke up and just got turned around.  I try to help him by walking him to specific landmarks to help him get oriented when this happens.  Last night nothing was working in the house, so I took him out on the deck and to the steps leading to the yard.  That did it.  He was a bit hesitant at the top of the steps but he had his bearings at the bottom and trotted happily off into the dark yard.  All was well when he came back inside. Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston