WFUBCC no politics thread part xx

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merc, is your Daddieman down from the roof yet?  :unsure

We had a nice fambly walk this afternoon.   We met some nice peeple who talked to us and were bery impressed that we were retired racing greyhounds!  Then later someone else called from across the street and asked if we were greyhounds.   She wuz also bery impressed! 

Merc,  Daddy had poo leesh here one time.   He did it all by hisownself too! 

:yay   Pippin got second dinner!  :yay    

Wiki, remember that your Momma will always come back to you so you do knot habs to bark and cry when she is gone.  It sounds like you are working on it!  Whoseagoodgirlwhoseagoodgirl!

Awww, Capone is a kewty!

Andipants, my Momma is knot adbenturous either.   She lubs to plant things but does KNOT like to do the yard clean up!  She habs our landscaping peeple do that and then she goes out and habs fun wif plants!

Time for my pre-dinner :nappy 

Ivy, habing a quiet and peeceful afternoon 

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Lookit that cutie pie Capone!  Welcome!  He's as old as ME!

Ma actually likes hiring people for really hard physical werk like that yard reno and stuff that requires skills or costly tools.  There are 3 fairly minor plumbing issues that need to be resolved and she did indeed call a plumber before Thanksgibing.  He said he'd come 2 days later and call about what time.  He did knot.  Ma got cranky.  :lol  She looked on Google and YouTube and 2 of the tasks look like easy enough DIY with cheapo specialty tools.  She she's gonna try.  The 3rd issue she's knot willing to attempt and they are gonna call that plumber or another to come.  She does enjoy the pleasure she feels when she succeeds and it makes her forget the struggle and frustrations it sometimes takes to get that warm fuzzy feeling of success.

Ivy, you ladies meet such great people and other dogs on your walks!

Spirit  

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Merc, why ar yor trees onna leash? An whatelse ar thay tied tu?

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Sherrie, are you snowed in ???? :huh2  :snowman

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

OK.  Here's our house now from the street rite in frunt.  You didn't used to be able to see our house from here (Momma forgot :rolleyes:  to get a before picher!).

50826706571_947e332d1a.jpg20210111_151113 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Here's from the let still in the street

50825959418_e7110ee1ff.jpg20210111_151050 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

And this one is looking back that way from in frunt of our car.

50826706321_0f5f2d2fe1.jpg20210111_151013 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Mister Merc, our pom tree is not as tall as yours yet!!!  

I am ZAWSTED from supervising all day!!!

Later Gaters!!

:rivethead   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Nope, no snow.  Just cold rainy rain and a north wind. Brrrrrrrrr!.

Me no like da cold at all.  Me voiced my displeasure by takin a dump rite in da middle ob da kitchen floor.  Teach dat human to try to kick me outside in da freezin rain.  Eye might hab become a popsicles.

Harrumph! Humans!  Me fixed herbs by rooting herbs clothes out on da closet and making beds for my stuffies.  Taught her.

Edited by jimsherriek
gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Tiller, I refoosed to go out wibs da Doofus twins tonite, itz cold and wet! But dat Mean Ol Hag brought dem back (HMPH) and made me go at least tinkle. She iz SO MEEN.

Dat Fuzzzy doh, she tried to take Lambchop frum Roman by droppin annuder toy in front obs him. Roman iz dumb, but he's nawt dat gullible!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hahaha!!!  Mister Gino, Flizzie tries to get me to move offa my bed by pretending she wants to play!!!  Then as soon as I move she lays down in my spot!!!!!  :bugeye

Mister Tiller I'm sure your stuffed appresheeyated having you make them such nice beds to sleep in!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee Up early but going back to bed after feeding and pottying everyone. Too rainy out for my early walk.

tiny hada siggy.png

12 hours ago, macoduck said:

Merc, why ar yor trees onna leash? An whatelse ar thay tied tu?

:hehe  onna leech!  De PopeyeYuh wuz leenin way ober so Daddyman leeched it up to a pom tree.  He plants de PopeyeYuhs frum seeds frum soupermarket froots and den grows free fud!  We habs free PopeyeYuhs and tenlebenty pineappul plants all frum free seeds. 

It's raining heer tu.  Mummy is :bugeye cuz is wuz a "running day" and she's angshus tu git back tu running cuppula miles.  She hasn't bin abul tu wut wiff 2 futs ob snow, hur allergikuls, and such.  Now, she wants tu du a "5K" :dunno  at de end ob Febroowary.

Gud day fur de couch!!

Tiller, um... dat all makes sents butt yu mite wanna refink sum ob yur stragedies.  Just sayin.

gallery_27202_3534_3780.gif

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

It's too bad that some ob our frends are habing rainy days!   It is a beautimous bloo sky day here in Mary Land, but it is a leetle cold.   It wuz 26 pedigrees when we went out for our walk wif Momma this morning.  All the grass wuz frosty white!   We sniffed and sniffed and sniffed whilst Momma wuz trying to get a pikkie ob the frosty branches on the wild grasses by the pond, but instead ob getting a pikkie, she got a bunch ob those sticky burrs from the plants on her gloves.   She had to take off her gloves to pick off all the burrs and her hands got frosty cold!  She wuz knot a happy Momma!   But then we continyoued on our walkie and did some more sniffing.   

Cherry habs been eggsitedly asking for treets as soon as we get back from our morning walk now.  Momma gabe us each some ob those yummy Nutro apple treets!  :chow    We lubs them!   We also lubs the blooberry flavor.

Merc, can houndies eat popeyeyuhs?

AndiPants, sometimes Cherry takes my faborite bed and Momma tries to get her off the bed wif bribes! (usually snuggles and ear scritches)

Momma is baking something called Seben Layer Magic Bars.   It habs chocolate and butterscotch chips and cocococonut and nuts.   Plusalso it habs butter and graham crackers and something called sweetened condensed milk. :dunno      But we will knot be able to eat them when they are done cuz they habs chocolate in them.  :(   But we habs other yummy treets so that's OK!

Ivy, a fan ob treets

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Gud morning ebbery wun.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Clarkadoodledoo is at the vet this morning having his leggie looked at. I’m sure he thinks it’s the end of the world. I bundled him up in his nice warm Superman coat. They thought he was adorable. He is such a chicken. Waiting for them to call me. His limping was a little better but it has been going on since Wednesday night so off to the vet. Bye bye stimulus check!   All good thoughts and prayers are welcome. 
Miss Halise

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Finkin ub Clark...

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge

Nutmeg...we did KNOT heer frum yu!  Are yu still in trubbles????