WFUBCC no politics thread part xx

5 minutes ago, Patsy said:

I'm giggling at myownself. I'm wearing the consumate Zoom outfit--nightgown on the bottom with a sweatshirt on top. That'll work. 

I fully intend to teach all semester in shorts, a nice T shirt, and a whole bunch of fancy silk scarves. ;) 

gallery_27202_3534_3780.gif

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Mercsmom said:

I fully intend to teach all semester in shorts, a nice T shirt, and a whole bunch of fancy silk scarves. ;) 

:rofl :rofl :rofl        Actually that's a great idea! 

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

22 minutes ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

:rofl :rofl :rofl        Actually that's a great idea! 

I was wearing blazers and better sweaters and then realized they can only see me from the neck up. :devilangel

Lessee, Wiki...I eat poop and Ma seems to think that is a bad thing, though otherwise, she's all onboard about recycling. <_<  That's the only really bad thing I do.  I used to steal things from the kitchen counter.  I'm too old and frail to do that any more, but the Old Girls have to watch their TV trays and the dining table. :D

Now, my 3 y/o brother Nate is called Naughty Nattie and he EARNS it!  He steals tissues from the tissue box, grabs paper towels and napkins--and then he eats 'em up!  He steals anyfing that he can find and, though he can't see, he can somehow find eberyfing. :rotfl He goes into full blown Cujo mode, snarling and growling for no discernable reason.  He always wants the bed I'm in and he ignores when I brak and growl at him.  I always end up moving and gibing him the bed I'm in. <_< He chases the catties and sniffs their behinds until the spring a leak and hhiisssss at him. He YELLS and YELLS when he wants somefing.  He is THE BEST at ignoring what the humans ask him to do.  

Spirit, the Good Boy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Gud eevning frendz, neerlee bed tyme heer.

I yam awlwayz beeing showted at fower eeting Chancey’s poo. Mum fyndz it diffikult showting down the gaardin inna wisper at free ay emm tho. I lyke it reel hott offa press and hav bin known to try katching it be4 it hit the grownd!

I yam awlso inna dog howse ‘cos Mum waz upp stayres and I did KNOT bark to tell hur I needed to go owt and she fownd a piddul on the dining ruum flor. She waz KNOT happee.

She spent a lotta tyme playing wivva nyoo lappytop wat arryve tuday. Itta HP witch run on Myke Ro Soft ( KNOT ower Myka) and she ownlee evva yused Appulz be4. Itt took hur haff an hower to wurk owt how to turn it off sayflee! It gonna tayke sum getting yused to butt she ownlee wanna do bat stuff on it, lyke databases.

Yesserday we gott leftid wen she wentid onna waak wiv the fambilee to Kingston Lacey.
https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/kingston-lacy

She kood KNOT tayke us ‘cos howndies ar KNOT aiilowed in the gaardin but she sed we kan go anuvver tyme ‘cos we allowed inna woodland paffs.

Wiki yur lady will kum bak to yu so tri KNOT to wurree too mutch. Mayke the mowst of them Kongs filled wiv treetz.

Bed tyme now so I say Gud nyte to awl ower frendz.

Nottee Nuttymeg.:sleepy

Edited by Banjoman

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

I Zoom in a school logo shirt and shorts for me Elizabeth! I have also made a virtual background of our school logo so the students can’t see inside my house. 
Carol Ann 

P. S. Sometimes Molly McPoodle makes a quick appearance!

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - Standard Poodle 3 Year Old Big Girl!!

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Miss Ivy, Momma is having our whole frunt yard cleaned out cause it's just gotten to be too much for her to do, even with Daddys help.  They had it completely redesigned about 10 years ago, and it was really good for a few years, but then gotted away from em.

Some booshes got too big, and some wented d-e-d and some are too crowded and there's weeds and blackberry vines all over.  So all that stuff is going away and Momma has new stuff to plant that will be easier to take care of and prettier.  Plus she wants to put the blooberries and blackberries and razzberries and currants out there cause the sun is more better and it will free up places in the garden.  Plus also she gotted Daddy a dwarf plum tree!  There's some pee-on-mees, some new roses, some day lilies, and some other stuff I can't rememmer now!  So she'll have lotsa work to do affer all the mens do there work tamarrow.  And they are putting in our new mailing box.  We hope.

It rained most of the day today.  Such a bummer.  Now we are napping affer dinner.

Later Gaters!!

:rivethead   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

AndiPants, your momma can plant all those pretty plants in the middle ob winter?  It’s too cold to do that here and all the plants are sleeping! But momma says the weeds aren’t sleeping....

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:wave     Hola!   

Mams trying to finish an eppysode of 'The Crown' afore shees gotta go feed dem ponis.

Nuthin noo heer.  Same owld boring days.   

Mite git a bit more nieve tonite den its gunna warm up again.  Da wether is  :crazy

Stay safe everywon....

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge.

Miss Ivy, she'll wait a while before planting the new stuff.

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee    Good morning!

It's me!   Cherry!    It is very dark and there were some clouds out when we went for my pre-brekkie potty break but there wuz one star peeking out from behind the clouds.   It is COLD!

Oh!  Momma is coming wif my brekkie- BYE!

Cherry cherries-sm.png 

:coffee  Good morning Ivy. Time for me to make RitaHadaCharlieGeorgieLulu breakfast too.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Someone please remind me about who Buffy and her people were.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Donna Deskin runs T-Legs in Montreal.  Super active there.

They bring (brought) hounds up from Northern Greyhound Adoption in northern Vermont. Covid has pretty much halted that.

One of their hounds... 'Joe T Reporter' was a  member of the Club. 

Donna was instrumental in my getting Nixon and  Ruby came to me through Donna. 

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge.

Well, it's Floriduh....  We saw a peek ob de allimagator in de pond whilst I did muh morning poo.  I keep an eye on the lake the whole time weer out.  And Daddy will be going back up on de ladder to cleen out de gutters.  :youcrazy 

Wow, AndiPants, habing your front yard revamped is qwite a project.  Good that Miss Chris has hired mens to do the worst ob the removing and clearing out.  That's the knot fun part. :D  Then she can plant new fings and make the yard beautiful again.  All how neato to hab alls those berries and froots growing in your own yard. :chow

Ivy, that's so right about weeds neber sleeping.  M says that there are specially adapted weeds for every single season. Dern it!

Merc, I'm glad you gots Miss Elizabeth to keep a watch out for that allygator whilst you concentrate on you personal business.  
And the Poo Festival ob Fun continues!  Today's entry is poo leash, by Miss Elizabeth.  Lessee, we gots poo shoe, double poo shoe, poo hand, poo pants, and now poo leash.  We're really testing the limits ob this sport!

Yesterday afternoon was apposed to be a DIY in the master baffroom day for Ma butt it all came to a frustrating nuffin'.  She needs to replace the bafftub drain popup holder thingy--apparently the technical name for it is the "slub".  There's a tool for that!  She bought that tool only to rearlize that it only werks if the cross members down in that slub thingy haven't already rusted out.  :lol  Well, as you might hab guessed, there's a tool for that too!  She'll try again when the tool #2 arrives.  She and Auntie Ann did reorg their tool box, so the afternoon was knot a complete waste.

Summer that sounds like such a nice, peaceful, companionable morning.

Spirit

Mornink eberywon! 

Can't talk now, BUTT sumfink amazing happined! Oh heck, I will tell yoo now. 

Yoo no how I yam always waiting fur sekund brekfist and it nebber ebber comes? Well a mysteriuss sekund dinnah materialized lass nite! :gmark Can yoo beleeb it? Mummy furgot to gib me ma pillz, witch habs to be tooken on a full tummeh, and she only remembered hours and hours later. So I got an eggstar dinnah :rofl and den me pillz. Yoo shooda seem me eyeballs... a miggschur ob unbeleef (like I fawt mebbe she wuz being tricksy) and deelite. I gobbled it all up in a microsekund afoor she changed her mind! Ok, so it wuz KNOT a reel and troo sekund dinnah, in dat dare wuz fewer kibbles dan normal in me bowl, butt it wuz still substanshil enuff to call it a sekund dinnah. 

I can tell yoo, I slept bery bery well on a full tummeh lass nite. :colgate 

Wiki yoo look SO kewt negst to yur frend Sloff. I hab a frend callt Sloffy too! He is brownerer dan yur frend, mebbe he is frum a moor sunny paaht ob Sloffland? He's nice. I take him out  in me mouff to get sum fresh are ebery day. 

On 1/10/2021 at 9:04 AM, LBass said:

Charlie Bear, that is such a true observation: an occupied human ==> a happy, napping hound. :nod

Ma and Auntie Ann had  no good very bad day yesterday.  They both, on seperate errands, forgot their phones at home.  The phones that have the lists necessary for the errands they were running.  snicker snicker  Then Auntie Ann locked herownself outside in the backyard for half an hour until Ma got back.  :rotfl  After that, they boff decided to curl up and read for the rest of the afternoon.  Clearly they were knot equipped wif either the luck or the brain power for anything more demanding. :lol 

:haha :haha 

23 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

She really is doing great. She stayed on her bed last night when I was moving around the house and this morning she stayed on her living room bed while I was in the shower and getting dressed. Little by little I think she'll let her guard down. I hope so, I am going to need to leave the house for more than 20 minutes at a time soon. I have a dentist appointment on the 20th.....

Hurray! It sounds like she is settling in! You've got 9 days until your dentist appointment, I bet she'll do really well by then, especially with alone training. :thumbs-up 

14 hours ago, cello said:

Sometimes Molly McPoodle makes a quick appearance!

... I bet dat's da highlite ob da kidlets' class time! :wub: 

Hope eberywon is okay. I cotch yoo all later when Mummy is KNOT manop- minnypol- monopolizing da tic ticcing masheen.

Pippin

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Pippin, at my house boff houndies and all 3 cats have a firm rule:  If it's a Good Thing and it happens once, it is a routine and MUST happen each subsequent day at the safe time.

Try it; sometimes it werks. :D

Spirit

We are so sad to heer abowt Buffy!!!  She wuz a beautimous houndie.

If sumwun habz aggsess to schnozbuk, mehbe dey can post a pikkie ub Capone fur us.  He iz dowing reel gud.  Mama an daddiman are in lubz in wif himz....He habz trubble seeing an heering - an sumtimes goze poo in da howze, but dey sed it iz OK on accounta he iz fifteenlebben yeers old.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Fank yu!  Fur wutebber reezun, Mama can KNOT get her schnozbuk links to copy.  Dat iz him wif all ub us - an da udder wun iz himz on daddiman's lap wif da NOO kitteh, Charlotte.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Hello my Friendlies!

There's no green blobs of the screen but it is rainings out there!!!!  :bugeye   That's messed up!!!

Aaawwww!!!  Lookit that little mini Capone!!!  We're very glad he is fitting in so eazy with you guys Mister Dustin!

Miss Summer is having a snooze in!!!  :thumbs-up 

Mister Spirit, Miss Loosy is much more of an adventerous handypersin than my Momma!!!  She thinks that the folks who know what they are doing have spended a lot of time being profeshunals and they should get to do what they've trained to do!!!!  AND make Momma's wallet a bunch liter!!!

Trooffully, she probly coulda done the yard clean up, but it woulda tooken her, like, a year!!!!  :lol   These four doods have been working since 8 am - so, like, 90 minits - and they are almost done!!!  Then Momma will be able to see what can be planted where and how everything would fit together more better.  

We had trubble getting on GT last nite for a few minits, and Miss Kerry said it was down this morning too.  We hope it's just upgrading or fixing and not something bad!!!  Momma says the seocndary site is still active if anybody wants or needs to go there.  But she did take off the boosting so it didn't charge her munnies, so the emoji's mite not work.

Momma's gotta go check on the workmens.  Wishings for a really great day for all my Friendlies!

Later Gaters!

:rivethead   Andipants