WFUBCC no politics thread part xx

:wave  Morning, friends.

Ma says it's knot my birfday any longer and the turdle feast is at an end.  Phooey!
I paid her back by projuicing turdles in my bed twice last night. :D 

Chancey, I hope your pee production will get back to normal.

Miss Guest, Ma and Auntie Ann were just talking about how HARD it is to go back to werkjobs after any amount ob time off.  Ma walks and gets nowhere too.  :youcrazy  

Owr "wintery mix" is gone now and the sunshine is back.  Ma's got groceries to get before Costco and Ingles get too busy.  I myownself hab napping to accomplish.

Spirit, now all full ob the grace and wisdom ob Age

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss Ducky, Momma does knot drink coffee, she drinks tea.   She habs a metal mesh thingy that she puts the loose tea leabes in,   But maybe something like this wuld work? 

No photo description available.

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hello my Friendlies!

Very very fogging here this morning.  It's sposed to be maybe sunnings later on.  We'll see what happens.

Miss Ducky, Momma says she thinks coffee groundings are lots smaller than tea leaves, so they mite fall outta one of those tea balls or metal tea soaker thingies.  If you don't wanna make fresh every day you can do a cold brew and keep, like, a weeks worth in the fligerator.  Or fill up tea bags.  Or there's single serve coffee makers too.

Mister Spirit, one has to take one's pleasure where they can!!!  

Hahahahaha!!!!  Miss Vanessa gots poo hand!!!!  My Daddy is the same way about poop.  :rolleyes:   Momma will sometimes pick up a firm one with just a leaf from a boosh!!!!  :eek 

Miss Cherry didja see any deers this morning??

How's everybody else doing today??  We are just gonna watch futballs all day I gess.  BORING!!!

Wishing all my Friendlies a super satisfying Satidday!!!

Later Gaters!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Ducky, I am the only coffee drinker in the house and I use a Mr. Coffee 4-cup coffee maker. I never fill it beyond level 3 and it allows me to drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning (the first one usually goes cold in 5 micro-seconds <_<.) I drink tea during the rest of the day. I don't need to use filters either, you just spoon the coffee into the basket provided. $15 at Target. Not sure I'd recommend using tea strainers with coffee, but who knows, you could try it, and see how that goes. :) 

Dare's a lot ob pooing going on! Spirit, KNOT won BUTT two poos in yer bed? Dat's pushing it... :unsure 

Merc :rofl Dat made me laff and laff!! Teehee! Sorry Ms. Lizabeff. :blush 

Well mummy habbed a nasty mindgraine dis morning and felt awful, but she seems to be feeling moor beddah now. Gud, because she gets awfully grumpy when she's KNOT feeling well, and duz KNOT take kindly to me pestoing effurts on dose occasions. 

Mam, mummy says she remembers when you adopted Ruby (she will always hab dat lubbly pikchur ob da two ob yoo in her hed), and day too met Miss Boofay in da fur. Lucky yoo. BUTT, habbing met in da fur duz make it even moor heartbreaking in a way :sad1 :grouphug 

Well now dat her migraine is gone I fink mummy is going to go back to her books. I guess I will cuddle wiff her. Yoo just nebber no when deeze mummies is going to dissipeer. Can you beleeb dat she went OOT at sebben firdy ob da pee emm lass nite? And juss... leebed me heer?? She SAYS she hadda go pick up her priscripshin and wanted to go late when dare wuz fewer peepuls around, BUTT she wuz prolly going out to meet udder houndies... In any ebent it wuz shocking to leeb me at dat time. I totelee get why Wiki uses her loud voice when Ms Jerilyn duz it! ROOD! sml_gallery_15587_3010_40.gif 

Pippin upiniunatid on serten subjeks 

image.gif

Edited by MerlinsMum

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

1 hour ago, MerlinsMum said:

She SAYS she hadda go pick up her priscripshin and wanted to go late when dare wuz fewer peepuls around, BUTT she wuz prolly going out to meet udder houndies..

I alway suspeckt dey are going out to eat cheezeburgers or pizza pie.  :bugeye

gallery_27202_3534_3780.gif

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hi eberywon!    We had a fun playgroop this morning- there were 14 houndies there!  Plusalso a beeeeg fluffy husky dog showed up too.   We were all bery curious and sniffed him a lot.   Cherry wuz bery nerbous around him but I wuz fine cuz Auntie Linda's granddog is a husky and she is bery nice.   We ran a lot and the husky culd KNOT keep up wif us!   :lol 

Miss Ducky, Momma sent you a PM.

Spirit, you are a master at turdle produshun!

Pippin, I am glad your Momm'a mindgrayne is better!   We do knot like it when our hoomans are knot feeling well cuz then they do knot pay attention to US!

It is a beautimous bloo sky day today but it is windy- at least the temprachur went up to 40 pedigrees this afternoon so it is much warmer than it wuz at playgroop!   We went for a nice fambly walk in the sunnyshine and I met a bery frendly black lab.   Cherry wuz too shy to meet him.   We neber know who we will meet on our walkies!

Ivy, soshal houndie

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Momma-bear HATES poo-hands!

Yoo know wot Misser Pippin? I do knot like when momma-bear iz home wiff noffing to do, cause den she takes us for deff walkies. BUTT when she iz home and werking, we can nap calmly and I can nap at momma-bear's feetsies!

Miss Wiki found herbs Mistress :clap

Noffing happening much heer!

Yoor freend,

Charlie

PEE ESS : Miss Paris, yoo awr a star? And people awr videochatting wiff yoo? How nice! When momma-bear is chatting on da sofa, I can get up and I block da webcam wiff my nose! Butt when she iz at herbs desk, I can knot do that :(

Edited by locket

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

1 hour ago, locket said:

Yoo know wot Misser Pippin? I do knot like when momma-bear iz home wiff noffing to do, cause den she takes us for deff walkies. BUTT when she iz home and werking, we can nap calmly and I can nap at momma-bear's feetsies!

Dat make scents, Charlie! Deff walkies is da werstest. <_< It takes me two daze to recubber! 

2 hours ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

We ran a lot and the husky culd KNOT keep up wif us!   :lol 

:haha Slo an' awkward non-houndies! Eben hootskis can KNOT keep us wiff us! :haha 

2 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

I alway suspeckt dey are going out to eat cheezeburgers or pizza pie.  :bugeye

:nod Day will do ennyfink to avoid sharing. SALFISH! Mummy

Mummy keeps habbing dreems in witch she habs eeder lost Merlin & Sagan, or someone took dem away, or dey are in danger, and whichebber scenario it is, she is looking fur dem desprittly, and crying out fur dem, or asking fur help in finding dem/saybing dem. :( :cry1 

Pippin

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Hi! Hi! Hi!

I like this house and yard and this Mistress pretty good, but she said I lifed up to my Wicked name today. She calt me a pesto on accounta I don't like that on Sattiday we go back to sleeps affer brekfasts, so I didn't. I pace around and say hhhheeeeeeee hhhhhhhhheeeeeee. Then I ran reel fast in the yard and the lady who toll this Mistress bout me came to visit and brot me toys and cookies! Then we went walkies. Then this Mistress lefted me. She tried to trick me wiff reel good treets in the hard to get bawl. But I ain't stoopid, I knew she was gone and was vary upset! :angry: I pull leafs offa a plant, moved sum rugs around, and dug my claws into the back of the door from whitch she left. I theenk it werked and she'll prolly never leaf me again.

Dis me and noo fren Sloff.

J9RbxLDl.jpg

Wiki

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Wiki, your Mistress will always come back to you, so you do knot need to eat plants or mess up rugs or doors.   Just lay down, take a nap and it will seem like she comes home riteawayquik!

Ivy  helpful houndie

Oh Wiki, me, Gino, don't like when Mom leebs eider. Nor does Doofus Roman, we cry and cry. Sumtimes we make a leetle mess :blush .

Dat Fuzzy, howebber, will take enny chance for Mayhem. She drinks Mom's drink, chooz up herbs pens and chargers, pulls da shoppin bags around--and dat's just when Mom iz on da toilet!

Gud fing we are all CUTE!:lol

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Miss Jerilyn,  Momma says to try one of them DAP diffusers.  She thinks Miss Wiki just needs a little help over the last SA hump.  That and just walk in an outta the house a bunch times a day.  ;) Or, since she's a Momma dog, maybe she mite like a heartbeat toy thingy????

We been doing nuthing today.  Momma and Daddy did have schmorgashbord for luntch tho, so we got lotsa little tidbits of cheese and salami!!!!  :chow  Oh.  And I don't like olives!!!!!  :puke

Later Gaters!!

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Slow Satidday!!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Gud morning!  :coffee 

It' s me!    Cherry!    I just finished my brekkie.   We went out for my pre-brekkie potty break and it is cold and dark and clear.  The Big Dipper wuz up there, still sort ob upside down/sideways.   Plus lots ob other stars too!  Now it's time for me to :nappy before Ivy comes downstairs.   

Bye!

Cherrycherries-sm.png 

:coffee

Dogs have been fed an potted pottied. Mr Ducky calls this my sleep-in day. :rofl  He does go out early to Circle K to get me the Sunday paper but I can't crawl back in bed until he returns because of the barkybarkybarky that ensues upon his return.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

11 hours ago, greysmom said:

And I don't like olives!!!!! 

Olibs  (knot those olibs)  area a :youcrazy hoomin fing like pikkuls.  large_snon.gif.72fe5d4817b75899f4d91164f

It's cool heer and dare wuz a mist on de lake dis morning.  No sign ob de allimagator.

Mummy and Daddy are goin tu cherch fur de furst time inna yeer.  It's a fairly big church so we can spread out easily.  Given the age of the population I expect it to be fairly sparse.  I let Richard choose between "live and Memorex" since he is at greater risk.  Too bad we can't take Merc with us but everyone would want to get within 6 feet of us. ;)  And, now that I've finaly been able to buy elastic, I can make some more masks.  Can't be seen with the same one over and over again. large.sclindoeil.gif.26eb232caa65b03f041

gallery_27202_3534_3780.gif

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Gud frosty Sunnyday! Mom spoke to Miss Sherrie last nite, she said herbs fut wuz doin sum bettah, but herbs allergies were sumptin fierce. Tiller wuz sharpenin himz Pesto Skills but bein a Good Boy when da PTs came.

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Charlie Bear, that is such a true observation: an occupied human ==> a happy, napping hound. :nod

Miss Kerry, I am sorry you are habing such heartbreaking nightmares.  :kiss2 

Wiki, your new friend Sloff looks like a nice companion.  Maybe once you rearlize that this Mistress will be coming back--you gotta gather enough evidence of this to become convinced--maybe then you will be OK when she leaves?  All this adjusting to eberyfing new is hard on a houndie.  It sounds like you are doing really well.
I just hab one warning to whisper into your ear...don't do too many bad things wif your teefs or mouf or Mistress may deploy the dreaded lector for you when she leaves.  I myownself hab recently fallen into this dreadful trap.  I slipped up and let Ma observe that I sometimes eat poop.  I like poop to be seasoned and properly cured, KNOT fresh. ICK.  Anyhow, since my error and her rearlization that I snack organically, I hab been forced to wear a lector outdoors.  My younger bro, Nate, is forced to wear one outside (he eats rocks), and inside too when Ma is gone--he chews random items ob paper.  Anyhow, this is all just to offer you a warning to be a bit careful wif you gob and save you from the trap I hab fallen into. 

Ma and Auntie Ann had  no good very bad day yesterday.  They both, on seperate errands, forgot their phones at home.  The phones that have the lists necessary for the errands they were running.  snicker snicker  Then Auntie Ann locked herownself outside in the backyard for half an hour until Ma got back.  :rotfl  After that, they boff decided to curl up and read for the rest of the afternoon.  Clearly they were knot equipped wif either the luck or the brain power for anything more demanding. :lol 

Spirit

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, and Miles the slinky kitty (OSH).
Missing Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin) and Winston

Hi! Hi! Hi!

Spirit, you so smart! That why we call you venerable! The Mistress went diggin the dog closit yessirday and pulled out a snoot cage! :omg She even put it on me, so I bash her leggies wiff it. :lol: She take it off rite away, but I know it's there. She also took out a buzzy mashine and pikked up my foot and then my foot was buzzy. It was weerd.

Then this mornin she read your messidge, Andipants, and go back into the dog closit and find one of them DAP thins. Any ideer iffen the joose ever looses it's power? It's bin the dog closit for a cupple years.

Gino, I like to hear that youse guys do bad stuff too. I theenk alla houndies do bad stuff. Cept that Lila who lived here before, she reelly was perfekt and that's not fair to theenk I'm gonna be perfekt too. I only bin here a week! And already I'm letting the Mistress oudda my site for a bit. Maybe if alla youse tell the bad thins you do, she'll know that I'm a good girl.

Wiki

She really is doing great. She stayed on her bed last night when I was moving around the house and this morning she stayed on her living room bed while I was in the shower and getting dressed. Little by little I think she'll let her guard down. I hope so, I am going to need to leave the house for more than 20 minutes at a time soon. I have a dentist appointment on the 20th.....

Edited by Jerilyn
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Hello my Friendlies!

It's gonna be cloudings all day but not raining til tonite.  Momma was hoping it was gonna be dry tamarrow morning cause we are having our frunt yard cleaned up by a crew, but now it looks like it will probly be raining.  :( 

Miss Wiki, let's see.  I do not know about if that DAP likwid goes bad or not.  :dunno  Me, myownseff, like to steal everybody elses treats.  Espeshully Lilly's cause she doesn't eat hers all the time.  My sister Flizzie has space and sharing issues and growls at me sometimes.  And she digs holes all over the yard! My sister Lilly takes cardbords outta the reesikkle and chews them up, espeshully the toob from inside the paper towels.

Mister Spirit, Momma suspekts Flizzie of having that horrible habit too!!!  This is something that just started a couppla weeks ago tho, so she's not *really* sure what's going on there.  

Mister Merc we hope your folks stay safe.  Too bad about you not getting to go to churching tho.

Miss Cherry, Momma always likes it in the wintertime when the O-Rye-on stars are out when we go for last outs late at nite.  It's really the only part of the sky we can see really good cause of all the trees around us.  Momma was thinking the other week about how they *use to* be able to see the Big Dipper, but now that tree is totally blocking the view.

So Momma hasta do a bunche working outide today to get ready for tamarrow.  All the flowers pots got to be moved, all the bird feeders taken down, some of the big sticks and stuff cleaned up, and the new mailbox (that she's had for 7 years!!!!!!!  :yikes ) needs to get brotted down from upstairs!!!  Maybe I will have a new mailing address sometime soon!!

Wishings for a superior Sunnyday for all my Friendlies!

Later Gaters!

Hi eberywon!    It is a gorgeous bloo sky day here today and it is warm wif temprachurs at fortyleben!   :yay    Momma took us for a walk this morning around the pond, and then we went for a really nice long fambly walk this afternoon on one ob my faborite paths through the woods.   We saw lots ob skwerrels and birds.   Our walk wuz 45 minutes long, so I came home and :nappy   this afternoon.  

My sisser habs some bad habits too.  She tears up stuffies and sometimes tries to eat the stuffing!  :eek    Momma pulls it out ob her mouf and says "no no no!"   Then she sews up the stuffie again.   Cherry also likes to bark at me when we are running through the house and Daddy claps his hands and says "NO!".    I think Cherry shuld understand that werd by now.    Momma says that I do knot habs any bad habits!  :D

Merc, my 'rents habs knot been able to go to church either since March ob last year.   Momma habs been watching Mass ebery day :eek    on her phone instead.   We did go to the (outside) blessing ob the animals in October and saw other peeple that they habs knot seen in a while.

AndiPants, I do knot remember- whot are all the things that are happening at you house tomorrow?

:wave    Hi Pippin! 

Wiki, we wear our muzzles ebery week when we go to playgroop.   We spend a lot ob time rubbing our muzzles against the fence and against the hoomans but they do knot come off.   So my adbice is to be good so you will knot need one!

Ivy, adbice gibbing houndie

I'm giggling at myownself. I'm wearing the consumate Zoom outfit--nightgown on the bottom with a sweatshirt on top. That'll work. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota