WFUBCC no politics thread part xx

Oh my Merc we were wondering when Mr Richard would be pulling out the ladder. We are on standby with our paws crossed.

Daphne & Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! Hi! Hi!

Some of my noo friens have sikky hurty trubbles? Everybuddy OK now?

I was kindsa sikky this mornink. I had a milkybone then felt all pukey so I tried to eat the plant in the house. I gets yelled at for that so I went in the yard to eat sum grasses. Not mutch grasses cause of the snows. Then the lady gave me a blob of creemy cheezy wiff sumthin in it and rubbed my belly and I went back for sleeps.  I got another milkybone when it was time for bore-ring werk. Then I got pukey again. I don’t get no more milkybones. :( Other days I got some nice things to chewy and eat. I don’t get those no more either on accounta I had sloppy poopies. Lady say too mutch too soon.

I happy to sleepy in my crate wiff my blankies and pilloo when lady does bore-ring werk. But she tries to lokk me in there and leaf the house. I don’t like that! :angry: I bark bark bark alla while she gone. Lasterday she went away but didn’t lokk me in the crate. That was a leddle bedder. I still not happy bout it but I not bark bark bark.

Last nite the lady took off my collar and I got upset cause I like a collar. But then she gave me noo collar! She showed me that it says my name and her name and stuff and say it means I live here forever and ever amen. I so happy! She gonna be my Mistress! :clap

Spirit! You 14 years old?!?! Wow Wee! That’s sumthin reel speshill. I theenk you should get to do whatever you want today. :balloonparty

Wiki!

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Ms Jennie, I fownds a snowmobeel fer yor hedggies!

136764081_2949261712065580_2464537214194

Plusalso, dis theeef iz steelin my pink baby! Juss cauz its Rita's ninfth birfday tuday her shudn't be allowd tudu dis!  A trabbesty I tell yu!

132057303_2936843156640769_5501292818967

Rita's birthdate is just a guess. The rescue group takes the day/month from the date she was found abandoned in a hunter's field. The year is just a guess based on her teeth. She definitely has had a lot of puppies for her hunter. 

NO mama! Rita iz a hussie!

Um, Hada, then so were you and Lulu and you have the sagging boobs to prove it.

Harumph! sez liddle Hada, mumbling as she pouts

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hello my Friendlies!

It's kinda got rainings rite now, but we're sposed to see the sunnings later on.  Kinda.  Maybe.

:confetti  Happy Birthday Senorita Rita!!!!!  :confetti   I think you shoudda gotted yourown peenk toy, so you wouldn't a hadda steal from your sisters!!!

:confetti  :confetti  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTER SPIRIT!!!!!!!!!   :confetti  :confetti      Momma say that 14 year old houndies can do whatever they want, and *I* agree!!!

We sawed the news about Princess Buffy on the FB and was so sad.  :weep 

Mister Merc, you better grab Miss Lizabeth's cell phone so you can be ready to call 9-whine-whine!!!!

Hey Mister Pippin!!  Hope you get a walkie today!

I gess that's about it.  Wisihings for a fun filled Friedday for all my Friendlies!

Later Gaters!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

Haha, Hada, are yoo all curled up wibs Chubby Charlie?

Spirit, yoo are trooly a houndie ob distinguishment.

Well, Roman didn't whine all moanin. Himz went out wibs Mister Tom, and dey did da whole hour. But dey are gonna go back to a haff hour neggs week to make sure dat Roman iz doin well.

Annuder payment went into da void--da cussomer serbice wuz hard for Mom to hear and unnerstand. She iz double frustamated, but she did get them to take the late charges off. She paid da bill via phone. She did essplain to da guy dat she iz just NOW gettin cards from Merryland and points norff that wer mailed da middle ob December!!

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Miss Banessa, dats Lulu cuddlin wit me. :)

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella), Lulu the podenco andaluz
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

1 hour ago, Mercsmom said:

:yikes   Daddy's gittin out de ladder!!!!!!!!!  gallery_15587_3010_988.gif

Noooooooooo! :eek KNOT again! ca1a20_3abadde7468b446092d03e702b712c2f~ca1a20_b691f235673847c39359cd569988de9a~ Pleeze misser Richard be fulla cares. :goodluck 

Also, Merc, I juss fawt I shud menshun we STILL hab KNOT seen a pikchur ob yu in duh poole. Ahem!!

Wiki! Are we shore dem milky bones is to blame fur yur sloppy poos? I yam finking it's far moor lickly dat it wuz caused by da creem cheeze :unsure Lots ob doggies do bery bery KNOT gud gud wiff dairy. 

I did KNOT no Buffy BUTT Mummy is so so sad to reed dat Princess Boofay is no moor fur dis whirled. :weep She wuz lubbly. We gots to go postie a message fur Ms Donna. 

:sad1 

Pippin

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

It's FriedDay evrewon!  And the peeps are certainly fried this week!  It's been a crazy one since being off last week.  Guest is trying to get back on the horse, so to speak, and getting some exercise in so she isn't breaking her teeths off!  Since I am not as interested in jogging when it is DARK out, which is the only time Guest isn't working, she needed to come up with an alternative plan.  Her auntie convinced her to get one of *those* Peloton bikes and it has been here now for almost two weeks.  She is on the saddle and peddling like her life depends on it but never goes anywhere!  That's just messed up.  We are pretty used to her disappearing into the basement now and no longer cry and whine at the top of the steps.  Angus no longer barks, either, which :brushteeth appreciates as he is still snoozing away.  Zeke usually waits until Guest is firmly entrenched down there and then he joins :brushteeth for a nap.  Then, Paris gets up there and crawls between his head and the headboard.  Then, he gives up and gets up.  :rofl  And, once Angus gets the final vet clearance, Guest will be rotating between the bike and getting him out.  

All these birthdays!  Happy Birthday, Miss Rita and Spirit!  Enjoy your day!  

We are really glad to hear that the limps are nothing to be overly worried about.  Mine is pretty strong right now as Guest dug out my corn.  It is now bigger than a pea and that isn't even the whole thing.  Corns are really a pain, let me tell you!  

Wiki, we are sorry about your belly.  Angus is dealing with hooks and a food change.  That's not a good combo!  It also looks like turkey doesn't agree with him too well.  Maverick couldn't tolerate it either.  I certainly hope it won't be treats, as not being able to have any of those would be HORRIBLE.  After the peeps eat their dinner, I get up and promptly stand in the kitchen.  After dinner is my peanut butter and pill time and I do not like it to be LATE.  Love me some peanut butter!  

Our outdoor deck light went on the fritz and just flashes and strobes when on.  Drives us nuts.  :brushteeth is replacing it now!  But, that means that we need to go supervise as being on the deck usually means FOOD!

Have a wonderful day everwon! 

TTFN

Miss Fancypants :star 

chArlie, cHarlie!  Hiya!  Yu like get yur mommabear home awl day?  Yu will like lubs it!  I lubs habbing peeples home wif me awl.da.time.  I like to micks fings up to.  Like dis mawning, I was staning negst to mama wile she was tiktikking fur like werk and I started a low growl and den moobed into fool owt barking, wile staring into da wuds.  She nebber cud figger owt wot I thot I saw.  But, I got lots of shushes and pets!  Wenebber she habs video meetings, we make shore dat we like get up rite negst to her so eberwon ken see us, too.  Afferawl, I am shore *I* am da reeson dey like videowatch eech udder.  Amirite?

Ennyways, I gotta go.  My paws awr now sleepy.  

Yur fren, 

Paris :yikes Bueller :bounce2 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

3 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

:yikes   Daddy's gittin out de ladder!!!!!!!!!  gallery_15587_3010_988.gif

Noooooooooo!     Merc, you habs to stop him! 

Miss Sherrie, thank you for posting about Princess Buffy.   That is so sad.   We were knot on FB today so we didn't see the noos.    :cry1

Ivy

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

winter siggy breeze And beka Ivy And halo

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

double postie!

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Gud eevning frendz.

Well erleeyer this eevning we hadda tayke Chancey to see the veterinararee man ‘cos on ower morning waak she kept stopping and trying to havva wee butt KNOT reelee doing enneefing. This happin lotsa tymes so wen we get howme Mum fone upp and getta pointmint. Ov korse wen Mum wanna tri and getta samples to tayke wiv us Chancey did KNOT perform! The Veterinarary man tayke Chancey in wyle we sit owtsyde inna kaar but kood KNOT fynd enneefing rong but agree wiv Mum that it possiblee a UTI and giv us sum anni bionikuls fower a week. That neerlee £100 ‘cos the anni bionikuls wer neerlee £50.!

Ha Pee Birfday Spirit, we howpe yu havva Greyt day, yu tuu Senorita Rita.

Mum will wayte fower a sunnee day to try to tayke a foteegraff ov ower Spirit stag. She iz leeving him owt there fower a fyoo mor days or weeks jusst ‘cos she likes him. She haz tooked off the Holly headdress tho.

We ar sorree to heer abowt Princess Buffy.

Wagz to awl ower frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Crisis aberted.  Dey got de pom tree lims down and didn't go d.e.d.  Phew!

:confetti    Happee Birfday Spirit!!!!!!! :baloons

gallery_27202_3534_3780.gif

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Phew, Merc! We wuz like cringeing. 

I furgotted to say Happy Burfday to Señorita Rita & Spirit!! :baloons:balloonparty

poor Chancey! Let's hope dem antibionicals do da trick :goodluck

Fancypants? Yur sissy is so weerd :youcrazy

Edited by MerlinsMum

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Pippin, ya think?  She doesn't like going for walkies!  Guest MADE her go today.  She hadda put her coat on her, flipping her back and forth to get it on, and then put her harness on and clicked on one side before she would stand up on her own.  She is an embarrassment to houndies everywhere.  

Miss Fancypants :star 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

:confetti   :balloonparty   :confetti     Senor   Spirit

:balloonparty    :confetti        :balloonparty    Senorita  Rita

:brokenheart  Mams broken ob da hart ovah  Miss Boofay.    She met her in da furs a few times, as did Nixon and Ruby and Nigil.  Now dere awl up on da Bridge together   :(

Charlie!  Yu an Zorro is too very lucky boyhoundees!!

Oh deer... we howpe dem antibiotical halp Chancey.    Mam simpathize with MissRECarol ...she juss spent a forchune on Wigeys medicashuns.....

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos).   Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) and especially  Nigel (Nigel), waiting at the Bridge.

Oh, knot Princess Boofay :weep Run Free, pretty girl.

Hada! That car is hysterical :rotfl

:b-daySPIRIT!!!!

:blowcandleRITA!!!!

Miss Jennie

gallery_13080_2897_2816.jpg

Sending warm and loving hugs to all who have ever loved and lost an animal friend
Miss Jennifer, Hooman, Miss Luna, Gimme Pig, and Misser Neville, Hedgamahog
Hedgehog Welfare Society

Miss Nutmeg, that's zactly what Flizzie was doing!  And she doesn't have a feckshun, she's got some sorta bladder inflammings.  Course way back, she had to start taking a hormone cause the wall of her pee toob was too relaxed, making a kinda dip where the pee gathered and couldn't get out very good.  The docter hadda stick a scoping up her to see it!!!   :yikes    Just don't let the docter give her a drug called "Proin."

Mister Merc we gots a pom tree too!!  Momma just cutted all the low poms off cause they were laying on the roof!!  But she's not gonna be able to reach em next year cause the pom tree is getting too tall!!

Miss Fancy, I miss hearing from you when you can't make posties!!!

I hope all my Friendlies hadda great day!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Lilly, Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

35764734494_93de5b5963_b.jpg

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom

:coffee   Good morning! 

:coffee Morning Kathy. Thanks for putting the coffee on.

tiny hada siggy.png

13 minutes ago, macoduck said:

:coffee Morning Kathy. Thanks for putting the coffee on.

:lol      My pleasure! 

I usually use the Folgers tea bags for coffee since Mr Ducky doesn't drink it and I don't need a pot sitting all day. Does anyone know if you can use regular coffee grounds in one of those loose tea holders? That would be cheaper than what I'm doing now.

tiny hada siggy.png

40 minutes ago, macoduck said:

I usually use the Folgers tea bags for coffee since Mr Ducky doesn't drink it and I don't need a pot sitting all day. Does anyone know if you can use regular coffee grounds in one of those loose tea holders? That would be cheaper than what I'm doing now.

Ducky, I took your lead and bought myself a small, travel coffee maker.  Mine does pods and regular coffee!  So, I can make a single cup using regular coffee.  I bought it at the AllMart for about $20.

Gess wut!  I joined de poo club!    Dis morning, de bag Mumm wuz using hadda hole innit and she got Poo Hand!  ca1a20_e735df1297b74133a8c5b454ccc86ec0~  Sheez washed hur hands about sixtylebenty times!  ca1a20_e735df1297b74133a8c5b454ccc86ec0~ 

gallery_27202_3534_3780.gif

Missing my heart dog Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Gud Chillee Satonday! Miss Ducky, maybe check Ollie's, sumtimes dey have da small coffeee makers (plusalso lots ob K-Cups iffn dat iz ennybody's thing).

Me & John Reese (Gable Dodge x O Jays) and the 4 kittehs!

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg